The white races are DEAD

It's over guys. The dream is dead.

How do we proceed from now on? What do we do when she wins the 8 November?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g2VeXbqBQBY
youtu.be/rprBLT8SPjg
steen.free.fr/interslavic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

become Asian supremacists

Start shooting looting and roiting?

Israel is the last bastion for the white race. I have faith they will revive the white master race.

>asian supremacist
>in fucking europe
There are no asians here. Russian supporters i can understand but asian? wtf?

Yeah right. Problem, reaction, solution? Fuck the kikes.

Fuck off Hajid. Israel is the last country where whites can live in peace apart from niggers.

>China invade Europe for that sweet soil
>everybody is brown and with bronze-age tier tech
>China superpower
>China use chink science to create ubermenchs
>they are whites
>white race revival
>???
>profit
do ye like me idea maitei

I'd rather take the shitskins side than the hooknose. I'd never spit on the Third Reich by taking the side of the ((( eternal enemy )))

Why the fuck would they revive the only race that could ever pose a real threat to them?

Live in our own little homogenous communities and breed like mad, kind of like Mormons do. Except expand outward. Take over the US again.

The Mexicans are doing it quite successfully and gradually taking over the Southern USA (it's their reconquista that they've been trying to do for centuries becoming slowly accomplished), we must fight them, we must fight the power of the incoming non-white immigrants.

Whites must reproduce, they are the smallest minority next to practical tribe-level minorities such as the Jews.

>I'd rather take the shitskins side

nice Taqqiya there Mehmet bin-al Saddaf

>Sweden

Thanks, Mohammad.

>Live in our own little homogenous communities and breed like mad, kind of like Mormons do. Except expand outward. Take over the US again.
That will only work if we are surrounded by relatively peaceful neighbors. If radical mussies were in control of the US, do you think the Mormons would've been left alone?

>The Mexicans are doing it quite successfully
Because whites allow them to. When niggers, arabs and other shitskins are in control they won't just let us live in peace. THEY'LL EXTERMINATE US TO THE LAST WOMAN, CHILD AND FROZEN EMBRYO.

WE'LL ALL BE DEAD.

maybe you fucking faggot shits shouldnt compromise your adaptability and overall be less fucking retarded?

except mormons are dying off retard

>if she wins... we all follow Sweden's example and import refugees, and create a welfare state

Clearly you've never been to Israel.

It's all jews, arabs, and africans.
The only white people there are the toe-licking zionist jew lovers.

>sweden yes
OMG SO EPIC MEME xD REDDIT lmao LOOOOL

Fucking morons. You are the cancer killing Cred Forums.

>How do we proceed from now on?

Im as white as they come but Il never understand this mentality. The world is diverse, deal with it. Period.

>The world is diverse
Not for long

LMAO. I know this is bait because of the flag, but there are actually some edgelords who think Trump would be of any service to the 'white race'. If you're one of those, just stop fooling yourself already. Whites are already long gone and there's no stopping multiculturalism.
Trump may be aware of globalism and its issues, but he's far from being a red-pilled guy because he's simply too rich and too American for that.

How can you give up so easily you pathetic cuck? Our race isn't dead your nation is 90% white and so is the rest of Europe. Don't give up hope.

youtu.be/g2VeXbqBQBY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the most redpilled poster in the thread.

>your nation is 90% white
Actually, no. Keep in mind that the statistics in my picture counts second and third generation immigrants as ethnic swedes.

I'm moving to Poland to be among my people.
Do zobaczenia wkrótce, kurwy.

Thanks, Björn, it's just the plain truth. Kinda sucky that your nation will reduce itself to Brazilian levels of diversity rather sooner than later. Still wishing you the best!

Suuure

Poland and a few other eastern countries will last a few years longer, but it won't survive the negro-arabic horde.

There is no future, no hope. I can only see darkness in the future. I can't plan what to do when people ask me what I want to do in my life because in the next few years Sweden as we know it will no longer exist. But the filthy fucking normies won't understand. All I can comfort myself with is that they will burn and suffer the most horrible deaths by the very scourge they voted to import.

Fuck off Goldstein.

Trump kept or keeps a book of Hitler's speeches next to his bed, m8. Look it up.

America is fucking lost, Europe can still be saved

Olaf, just because you're fucked doesn't mean based eastern Europe is. I weep for you, truly. I spent a long time trying to teach myself Icelandic hoping to move to Reykjavik or somewhere else in Scandinavia, knowing with one language under the belt the others wouldn't be too hard to pick up, but now even I've given up on you. Now I'm pushed into trying to learn Polish, which is fucked for my Western European brain to try and figure out.

You real Swedes need to man the fuck up against your crooked cucked government, man. Believe in yourselves and man up.

The only hope is to raise awareness of Jews again. They are lurking in the shadows and orchestrating all this racial tension. A race war between whites and everyone else is exactly what they want.

We should be allying with all the other races to smash the Jew menace that is funding strife between us.

No. And even the swede is telling you how cucked you are! Wtf Canada?! We stay white and go further right!

We know you would swede... We should take neither side muslims and jews deserve should not be our allies....look to coreligionist and the Asians.

>Poland won't survive the negro-arabic horde.
You have no understanding of history. They've done it before and the example of your fucking excuse of a country falling to pieces will only reinforce their resistance.

>There is no future, no hope. I can only see darkness in the future. I can't plan what to do when people ask me what I want to do in my life because in the next few years Sweden as we know it will no longer exist. But the filthy fucking normies won't understand.

You're not alone, my mindset is very similar, the future is no worthy of my present struggle, I am living under a toxic and completely egotistical cloud, it gets lonely and you often wish you had something to fight for and eventually you end up unconsciously searching for this something (waste of time), but I'd rather live under this cloud than to fight for something that I know it's not worth fighting for just to try and feel better about myself. I guess it must be harder for you because you adopted this 'darkness', while I was born in it and molded by it, it has always been my status quo.

youtu.be/rprBLT8SPjg

Watch this video, I'm sure it'll ease your mind. The blood ties you used to have with your fellow kinsmen are unfortunately gone, it means nothing today. So stop worrying and try to do the best for yourself, we (not whites, but the ones who can see through this darkness) are a rare breed, be proud of yourself for that.

Thank you for Correcting The Record™

This is irrelevant because hilary cunton isn't going to win in november. This debate was a draw.

>abandoning America

user I implore you to reconsider
there are plenty of places here that aren't lost yet

Embrace the vision of a Euro Asian Master Race
Shits gonna be like Saiyans

>They've done it before

So? Almost all of Europe's nations have done it before. Poland is a member of the EU, the same fate of other countries in the EU such as Germany and Denmark is inevitable to them. It's not about history or battles anymore, it's a silent struggle that can't be won.

I'm just gonna find a jewfu and tell the Jews all about this board

I'm the very last of my line and I've wanted to leave the US, at least temporarily to live in Europe and be among the lands of my ancestors since I was a child. If America cleans it's shit up, I might come back, but for the time being I fully anticipate taking myself, my wife, and my PhD with me to Poland, provided we can both get in and I can get a job teaching at a University.

MY ONLY HOPE MY ONLY SOLUTION

Poland is barely a member of the EU in practice. The government has refused refugees and constantly proposes legislation that flies in the face of the EUs' shitty far-left ideology.

>Now I'm pushed into trying to learn Polish
Learn this and you can easily adapt to anywhere in east Europe
steen.free.fr/interslavic/

>not buying land to develop all white neighborhoods
>not fucking like rabbits

We already know goy

I don't know about Sweden but in the US we are arming up preparing for any street battles, race wars, civil wars, Yellowstone exploding, etc.

Oooh, this is helpful as fuck, Croatia-kun. Thank you.
I am a big fag for language trees so this is neato as shit for me. I tried learning Finnish and Estonian at the same time for a year or so and found it too frustrating because Uralic languages are more or less isolated to a very small group and have few/no cognates to the proto-Germanic origin, but Slavic languages, with the exception of fluid pronunciation, have been less difficult for me, despite having a different linguistic origin.

Sweden is gay and defeatist.

Big surprise.

Stop pretending your ancient bloodline matters, form your own society based on merit, and in a thousand years look down from your techno-heaven proudly as your own cyborg descendants defend the greatness of their(your) bloodline.

This board is so weird I love it.

>europe isn't burning

shit picture

We need diversity quotas for israel. Diversity is strength remember

>They've done it before
Have they fought the entire Europe on their own before? Have they fought NATO on their own before? They are fucking done for. They don't stand a chance once Germany, France, the UK, Scandinavia and other countries goes full muslim.

I know exactly what you mean. I wish I had something to care for and fight for but I can't when all I see is the dark future ahead.

>the dream is dead
Fuck
You
I am still alive, I am not a dream. You must fight. If you dont, you won't even be as good as animals. At least they defend themselves

And what will you do when Trump admits defeat in November? When he says the polls weren't rigged, when he says that he is fine with the "will of the people"?

The "alt-right" and all the non-natsoc Trump supporters will fall apart. It will be just like before the election, but this time with a genocidal witch in control instead of a dumb nigger.