mediafire.com/convkey/38db/7c6ge5o537ymy6hzg.jpg?size_id=e
>South West Aleppo September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr1yBr9XEAAqksc.jpg:large
>North Hama September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/CtH-AL3WAAABDRd.jpg:large

Developments Sept. 27
>SAA Tiger Forces reportedly preparing to launch Al Bab offensive
>Erdogan: Mosul offensive will commence October 19
>YPG/SDF capture Hasieh and Hasajek after clashes with IS in north Aleppo countryside. 20km from west entrance of al-Bab, Aleppo
>Russia: Bringing peace in Syria 'is almost an impossible task now'
>Syrian Army surrounds east Aleppo as zero hour approaches
>Lavrov says during talks US admitted Islamic State is a ‘bigger threat than Assad’
>Obama vetoes bill to let 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia
Assad to AP: US airstrikes on Syrian troops were ‘intentional,’ lasted nearly 1 hour - youtu.be/s2GUfBppapA

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12171
youtube.com/watch?v=rAG_gJDZvEw
youtube.com/watch?v=7u1SG0xd5gg&feature=youtu.be
nbcnews.com/id/44998833/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/iraq-pm-immunity-issue-scuttled-us-troop-deal/
youtube.com/watch?v=tLteUGkvpOc
nytimes.com/2011/10/22/world/middleeast/united-states-and-iraq-had-not-expected-troops-would-have-to-leave.html?_r=0
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/22/AR2009012201762.html
foreignpolicy.com/2011/10/21/how-the-obama-administration-bungled-the-iraq-withdrawal-negotiations/
twitter.com/barackobama/status/260415484674068481
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Yemen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_South_Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=KzmjdLhMeNU
youtu.be/NNdAPJQ5gMg
almasdarnews.com/article/tiger-forces-redeployed-east-aleppo-upcoming-offensive/
youtube.com/watch?v=V188Er98L2A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/780692672717598720
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
youtube.com/watch?v=UL88N7zPWWs
youtube.com/watch?v=YST9FZH-7Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=-l1IQ4Bdf1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EnhKgklp2Mk
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt_WIdNCAmY
youtube.com/watch?v=hLx5T_Ao77
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2tV-sDtI7E
youtube.com/watch?v=sDqp64JHKRM
youtube.com/watch?v=WPv40c7jPfk
youtube.com/watch?v=wj4WmOJr5Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=hLx5T_Ao77M
independent.co.uk/news/syrian-state-media-ground-offensive-on-aleppo-has-begun-a7332591.html
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/780549168402227200
hurriyet.com.tr/zekai-aksakallinin-askerlerin-cebine-koydugu-8-emir-40182484
almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-jets-accidentally-bomb-forces/
twitter.com/roridonaghy/status/780716501988958208
aa.com.tr/en/economy/armenian-nuclear-plant-should-be-shut-down-turkey/653168
twitter.com/BBassem7/status/780772480864575496
youtube.com/watch?v=Bh6dAomjf6s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Hama_offensive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Hama_offensive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Hama_offensive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Hama_offensive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Trump and all white people

/thread

Bump for based Assad

Wow. just wow.
are you really thinking about shitposting in MY thread?!?!??!?!?
You are toast kiddo. Done for. Mods will take you out.

trump said shit against based houthis

SOON
O
O
N

It's going to happen whether you like it or not.
There is absolutely nothing that you can do about it.

No it isn't. Jews are being outbred and will soon be enslaved there. No amount of Western aid can stop this.

fuck off kike

>not searching through the new leaked emails

Based SAA and RuAF need to take back as much territory as possible and eliminate most of the contras by January because Shillary will be pushing hard to overthrow the government. Putin has to keep reversing the mistaken February "withdrawal" and make a NFZ unthinkable.

fuck lying amerishits

Why exactly this time? Your ID reminds of dindu btw

your id reminds of kike

And it was completely unnecessary to shit on them.

Talk about syria for once you

read this one
>SYRIA, TURKEY, ISRAEL, IRAN
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12171

Anyone have any spicy new fighting video's?

I didn't hear that, got a link?

I wasn't trying to be mean. But I am still curious about the context of your first statement.

well he just said that evil iranians are helping yemenis

Now the Hillary is going to win, I may finally get some of my Syria wishes.

No fly zone when?

Don't be stupid

Again, I didn't hear him say that much, all I heard him actually say was "the situation in... yemen" as the end of a string of references of states in turmoil because of Clinton's policies, so.
Unless someone can provide me with a point of reference where he plainly says "yeah fuck houthis we should support saudi arabia and crush the yemenis" then I'm not really convinced.

LOL, now he is in denial mode

are you watching something?

WHAT THE FUCK DOES ZERO HOUR MEAN?

>tfw Trump will never get to assist Bibi in nuking Iran

holy shit!

>5. (Source Comment: The Turkish Army estimates that Syria and Lebanon Hezbollah forces have access to over 200,000 surface to surface rockets and missiles. Their military analysts also believe that an assault from such a force would overwhelm Israel's defenses.)

so this was real I've thought its just a meme!

trump literally said that bibi was not happy

Go away faggot, or better yet come back in a week when A Leppo is taken by the SAA so I can reap your tears

I'm going to kill you jew.

He did, but do you know what he literally DIDN'T say? Anything at all about the houthis.

houthis are in yemen

And they're in saudi arabia.
Would you like to stop grasping at straws?

He was obviously referring to the Houthis, he has said in the past that USA should stop iran from arming them.

Source.

he is part of cointelpro, do not give him replies

Who?

It was on one of his rallies. I watched a lot of them so I don't know which one.

Yeah, I'm cointelpro because I require proof of claims people make about what Trump has said. Seems legit.
Looks like the CIA owes me some paychecks then.

Damn guys, I feel sad for our fellow poster here

Talk about having issues.

Anyway, had to watch the debate at work and Trump was very fierce and spoke clear but it was all more of Trump. All of the people who like Trump already will vote for him so he should have been more presidential to get the votes from people on the fence. But w/e his loss. My literal face when I heard Clinton mention their best allies, the Kurds.

>My literal face when I heard Clinton mention their best allies, the Kurds.
She dropped you guys under the bus.

Well, it was to be expected from her anyway desu. She will just continue what Obama and the establishment has built on.

I don't know what Trump would do really. He praised Erdogan, yet talked good about the Kurds fighting ISIS as well. I don't think he is going to win anyway but it is interesting to think about how the world would look if he did win.

No more NATO also means Turkey is ripe to get attacked/messed with cause of their strategic position so R I P.

He did good, this is just the first debate.
He's destined to win. Baruch HASHEM.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAG_gJDZvEw

>rips on iran deal
>rips on houthis

well at least he's on the right page about the power vacuum that created ISIS

Which reminds me, when Trump pointed this out, Hillary Clinton said the pull out was agreed upon during Bush. Anyone know if this is correct or incomplete? The speech at the beginning of this vid suggests otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=7u1SG0xd5gg&feature=youtu.be

paleocons supported reagan's moderate beheaders in afghanistan, and now the hypocrites are praising putin for killing the beheaders in syria

Something I got from Leddit.

nbcnews.com/id/44998833/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/iraq-pm-immunity-issue-scuttled-us-troop-deal/

''Bush signed an agreement that expired, as all SOFA agreements do. No one thought obama would pull everyone out in 2010, it's not what the administration said at the time, it's not what people thought would happen. it's contrary to what bush's last ambassador, obama's ambassador, and the iraqi ambassador to the US said at the time in since. it's a myth that has been created to excuse the obama administration's abject failure to protect the fragile peace won in iraq.
SOFAs are always time limited agreements. The obama administration chose not to negotiate a new one, then bragged about how they ended the war in Iraq for years.

youtube.com/watch?v=tLteUGkvpOc
nytimes.com/2011/10/22/world/middleeast/united-states-and-iraq-had-not-expected-troops-would-have-to-leave.html?_r=0
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/22/AR2009012201762.html
foreignpolicy.com/2011/10/21/how-the-obama-administration-bungled-the-iraq-withdrawal-negotiations/
twitter.com/barackobama/status/260415484674068481

>paleoconservatism
That's a new word for me. Is Bush considered a paleocon?

Death to America
Death to ISIS
Death to al-Nusra
Death to FSA

exactly what I was looking for, thank you for the info

>rips on houthis
He never said anything about houthis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Yemen

nothing wrong with that, fuck the saudis

mfw every country has their greater ____ meme.

No, Bush family is the epitome of neoconservativism. They don't get along with paleoconservatives.

Paleo-whatevers are very orthodox in their beliefs.

For Cred Forums, think Libertarians here. Ron Paul is a paleolibertarian while that fag Gary Johnson would be considered a neolibertarian here.

Greater New Zealand

LOL he never talked about tyranny and le constitution when reagan was doing his shit against other countries

LMAO I actually googled it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Netherlands

Holy moly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_South_Africa

Aden, Marib, Hadramout, Mahra, Dhofar, Taif, Najran, Jizan, Asir, Rub al-Curry, Hanish islands, Socuntra, soon

>kekekekekekekekek

>Make no mistake, o scummy plebs. If you think by one second the Hooter rebels are losing the Striptease War in New Yemen

>then you are absolutely mistaken.

>Time has come to teach the shit tier Saudis, Emiratis, Qataris, Sudanese, Eritreans, ISIS, AQAP, Bahrainis, and Egyptians lesson

bump

>America wants to kill THIS

MN7EBAK BASHAR!
youtube.com/watch?v=KzmjdLhMeNU

F

mn7ebak ya kbir, ya kbir
ya ramz el uatan, ya ramz el uatan
yabo alb kbir, alb kbir
3a ues3 al uatan, 3a ues3 al uatan
mn7ebak ya kbir, ya kbir
yabo alb kbir, alb kbir
mn7ebak li anak mna u ne7na mnak
qa2edna mua7edna u Asadna
e3a tul al zaman
e3a tul al zaman
e3a tul al zaman
e3a tul al zaman
e3a tul al zaman
e3a tul al zaman

Soon, still a lot of work for first 15 sec of a video, but that what you get when you model and sculpt from scratch.

You can maybe guess what i am making though i wotn spoil it.

Is that Hafez al-Assad?

Yes.

Aight. Reminds me of GoT opening, telling the story of Roberts rebellion.

Hehe. Soon :D

Satan worshiper detected.

Is Otto really ban for 2 weeks?

Yes I think so.

I don't see the point of posting in /sg/ when senpaichan is not here.

Seriously, at least stop frog posting. That shit is too fucking cringy.

>stop posting an image on Cred Forums that I do not like

Ban me from this subreddit if you dare faggot.

When I got banned last year I just turned off my router, unplugged everything and switched it back in after a couple of minutes and was good to go again - tell him to try that.

*cringes*

That's good.
Cancer like him is the reason why this place went to shit after 2015.
I remember when the first threads about Syria weren't even generals, all this attentionwhoring, namefagging and cancerposting, there was nothing like that.
Good old times.

>what is MAC address
>how do I change router settings
nah, he'll be back tomorrow

Yeah, some countries/providers have dynamic IP. Not sure if Turkey or his providers have. But I think he got banned a lot here so I am sure he knows his way around.

Onur did nothing wrong!

Unfortunately for you, you are on Cred Forums and have no control over the website so you just have to gobble it up famalaman.

Stop posting his picture and I am sure he will stop messing with you bro, wtf you guys even doing doxing each other? That shit is not funny at all, especially not on a toxic site as Cred Forums.

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that you seem like a huge newfag because all your posts have a frog in them.

>you are on Cred Forums
but you are wrong, we are on reddit 2.0

> I'm saying that you seem like a huge newfag because all your posts have a frog in them.
as expected of a toothpaste

Huh, made me think. So you came to the conclusion I am a new fag cause I use le peepee meme?

How about this? How new am I?

Better be careful kid, I will show you my memes you didn't even know existed.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 2deep4me. You are right though if you look at this general.

Minnesota why you so upset with me my man? Why you don't wanna talk to me bby? You do know I had nothing to do with Onur's doxing of you famalaman. Why you got to be like this bae?

What have you got against the frog?
Are you some kind of anti-Semite?

why is /sg/ always most comfy at night?

He one of dem pigmented peeepz that be getting offended n shit bout white supremacist frog!

I tried shitposting during American hours but it was very unfulfilling cause the traffic in /sg/ is lower. And also cause I am tired after work and can't be arsed to shitpost that much.

Yes, you're not a newfag because you visited some Memes for Newfags site. Great job. Oh, btw, why are you always here posting? Don't you have job? I bet you prove you having one with a quick google search as well lmao

Anyone could tell me why Tiger force went to AlBab? I mean, SAA announced offensive to East Aleppo, but they coudn't even get a hold on Handarat camp, Hama and Deir ez-Zor is a mess and desperately need for reinforcements. And in time like this, most capable force is sent to fucking AlBab of all places. Smells like second Tabka to me.

>caring about an anonimuus dude's history on Cred Forums

Are you twelve? Is there some epeen competition going on who is the bestest oldfag?

Maybe I joined this website 2 months ago, maybe I joined it 10 years ago. Guess you will never find out. Weird huh, how anonymity works.

And yea dude I am a 16 year old permavirgin gaymer dude who keeps shitposting on /sg/. You a good detective famalaman I will give you that!

Southfont said that Hassan went to Hama. Where does it say they're preparing to attack al-Bab?
Could be deliberate false Information to throw off the rebels. SAA media has done that before
shitposting started out as a joke, but then it became a way of life

yeah watch the southfront. It says Hassan is in Hama. this would make sense considering the recent Lossins in Hama
the Tigers don't make an assult without Hassan
youtu.be/NNdAPJQ5gMg

>shitposting started out as a joke, but then it became a way of life

Amen to that.

Goodnight famalamanzies vallahi it is bed time for me. Mashallah /sg/ is alright in my books.

Then why did you claim to pay taxes, going to work, not breaking any laws and being a gud imigrant? Where would a turk even work? In a pizzeria? A döner shop?

I have never seen anyone being this triggered after being called a newfag. New low from a /r/Turkey poster.

Goodnight, mintyfresh.
long live rebels, israel, and saudi arabia. Abu Haajer did nothing wrong

>People on /sg/ are keeping track of my posts

Shiiiii this isn't what I envisioned when I started shitposting here. This ain't good at all!

Goodnight Finnbro, Imma catch you later.

>Where does it say they're preparing to attack al-Bab?
Fadel says so.
almasdarnews.com/article/tiger-forces-redeployed-east-aleppo-upcoming-offensive/

Damn, this videos make me sad.
Sometimes late at night I wish for a false-flag of some sorts so that the IDF can get involved.

Jihadis are just trying to divert attention from Aleppo. Remember that the SAA always wins and jihadis will be removed from Aleppo
BASHAR OU BESS!
SOURIA OU BESS!
MN7EBAK ASSAD!

Nobody is keeping track of your posts. I just haven't been hit in the head countless times so my memory is fine. Your writing style with frogs is very easy to notice.

Go and get a job, rapefugee.

They'd get fucked up worse than they did in 2006 by based Hezbollah

We don't

Canada's already absurdly huge

We have areas, thousands of square km, with nobody living there. Just fucking trees and bears and caribou.

But you know what?
Hans Island is Canada
St. Pierre & Miquelon is Canada
Point Roberts is Canada

It was not supposed to be this way.

That's why Trump must get elected.
Israel must be allowed to pull a Dresden 2017.

mn7ebak ya kbir, ya kbir
qa2edna mua7edna u Asadna
e3a tul al zaman

Russia won't let him kike. Sorry to disappoint.

Oh well.

that room most smell

LMAO. It's his damn fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=V188Er98L2A

>Trump wants to support Assad
>Has to listen to Jews constantly whining "BAD GOYIM, AMERICA FIRST? WE NEED MORE MONEY FOR DE MISSILES. BOMB ASSAD HE'S AN EVIL DICTATUH"

wtf I hate putin now

After the liberation of three villages and a hill, Jaysh al Fatah now assaulting al Tulaisiyya al Atheema, the central Alawite village in the northeastern most regime pocket in Hama.

>tfw no Syrian president will ever call for the Jews to return to Syria
Please come back

>liberation

The Tiger has arrived in Hama

Yeah, Putin needs you kind to repopulate this shihole

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

I thought the Tigers were going to al Bab and also east Aleppo? HOW MANY TIGERS ARE THERE?

There's a reason all the neonazis call him a crypto-Jew.

Didn't Syria bar Jews from leaving too?
We had a family friend here who's relations were stuck in Syria until last year when she was finally allowed to leave.

The SAA going to al-Bab smacked of BS, come on

Southfront said Hassan traveled to Hama

Is your anti-semitic and islamophobic ass implying salafis aren't moderate democratic freedom fighters liberating towns from ebil dictator baby-killer Assad? How dare you?! Why wont you think of the 6000000 besieged in Aleppo?! #AleppoHolocaust

Reprise of the marathon?

Quite many, actually. Question is how much of them went to east Aleppo, and how many stayed in Hama. Looks like SAA doing same mistake as with Tabka - another pointless offensive to nowhere. Results could be disastrous for Hama.

>Southfront

>leith fadel

If anything a Bab offensive would just soften it up for Turkey and SDF

I don't think they have enough Tiger forces to deal with all three fronts, there are barely enough to deal with two

RIP Trump.

Hello Hillary "FIM-92 Stinger" Clinton!

Good morning, Syria.

thank you for setting the record right

I just thought that was how all dutchies post on Cred Forums

Beautiful map you have there. This will happen in our lifetime Baruch HASHEM.
I'll leave on that note.

Is this Daily SSG dose ?

What is Sean Penn doing in Syria?

SAA getting btfo in northern Hama

What did they mean by this?

They meant they will lose the war

They don't want to divert troops from Aleppo.
Aleppo is more Important than Hama

Except the road to Aleppo is indefensible without Hama.

these syrian fellas are super cute

wew. just like Aleppo will be "liberated" in now 4 months time?

>Syrian Army take full control of Rahbet al-Ishara base near al-Riyhan in East Ghouta following clashes with Jaish al-Islam, Damascus
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/780692672717598720
that's why the Tiger is there to prevent Rebels from cutting Highway 42

Thank you for your analysis

How will he do that if the rebels link up with Rastan or take Zayn al Abbideen?

Peto Lucem @PetoLucem
I often read question conc. #SAA HQ hesitation to commit more forces to #Hama and/or to counterattack in this Governorate to roll back 1/+

recent militant gains. The reason for this is prob. the fact that this Governorate - besides some exceptions - is relatively 2/+

unimportant to the Syrian Government. There are only 3 areas/objectives which really possess strategic value. These are: 3/+

Hama city + airport,the town of #Salamiyah and the supply route running to #Aleppo city.An imminent fall of Hama city is not 4/+

very likely. As long #SAA holds the strong defensive position near Mount Zayn al-Abdeen, the city is in no danger. 5/+

Recent militant successes at Ma'an will make situation on the right flank more complicated, but here the situation is also 6/+

under control as long #SAA holds Army Brigade 66 NE of #Hama city. The situation at #Salamiyah and the #Aleppo supply route 7/+

is relatively calm at the moment. 8/8 #Syria
---------
Meaning all of this is just an attempt by rebels to dislodge SAA from Aleppo with this parading around the Hama countryside.

Not even close. The fsa utterly destroyed saa.

the fsa talked about real plans and policy and saa just talked about the fsa

the fsa had saa on the ropes the whole times. All saa could do was arrogantly smirk while saa was losing. It was embarrassing for saa and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

He just needs to prevent them form reaching al-Hamraa road
Unless there is a joint ISIS and Rebel attack on Sheik Hilal and as-San, which would be very bad

wow really makes you think...

>Meaning all of this is just an attempt by rebels to dislodge SAA from Aleppo with this parading around the Hama countryside.

You guys don't get that this is a catch 22

If SAA isn't dislodged from Aleppo the rebels will just march southwards

It's win-win for the rebels

If you think the eastern countryside of Hama can hold without reinforcements you're deeply mistaken

Especially Brigade 66 and al Hamra, those are the easiest nodes of defense for the rebels to take, ISIS took them in 2013, no reason rebels don't take them today

Zayn al Abideen is trickier but it will probably fall if the rebels commit to it

Btw Peto "Orange Taqiyya" Lucem infamously said he doubts Idlib will fall because its defenses are heavily fortified

Because Europeans dominate the thread, while all Americans are sleeping.

The Red/White + Sun flag is the Ezidi flag, isn't it?

so its over, syria lost, the somalian pirates will take the russian aircarier, israel will balkanize the region, hillary will win, bannerlord will never come out, and north korea will annex china

might be another druze flag

You had me at Somalian pirates

Are you doubting the abilities of the mighty Salami pirates?

The Druze flag looks like pic related, the flag in is def the Ezidi flag and deserves a own republic between Rojava & Iraqi Kurdistan.

what the fuck?
>Complementing its refresh of the Alphabet app for children, ISIS released a "workbook" to learn letters and words.

Already more education reforms than our government.

Wtf i love isis now

It's the Yezidi flag and the person who made the map is obviously an idiot. A Druze state will never form in Syria and if Syria does fracture then they would much rather link up with the rest of the Druze in Lebanon.

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

how new?

>is obviously an idiot
What did you expect from a bulgar? There's a reason why 'bulgarian intellectuals' makes people giggle.

How convenient for you to point out that taking Idlib would be hell for SAA due to urban landscape yet forget to omit the reverse scenario that is Hama.

>What is demographic home field advantage

Ya Bashar!

What did he mean by this?

Haram as fuck yo.

he wants the boipucci

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

This is pretty dank, I'd get fucked on MDMA and dance to it all night.

>all syrian sunnis are terrorist supporters
It's almost like you want sunni-genocide to happen

How can someone get such a perfect beard?

>sunni genocide

not a bad idea desu.

Special paint they use on beards

No, not at all. Maybe the best thing besides gloval terrorism dropping to almost zero is that Israel would gain much more clay and it would be once for 3000 years safe for jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=UL88N7zPWWs

Guys I feel physically ill after watching this.

That little girl being pulled out of rubble...

This war must end.

Assad, for the sake of syria, you must go.

And stop this massacre.

Iran will pay for this.

500,000 killed for what?

>Syrian rebels captured Sana al-Tan and the attached military base with its 840 meter runway

Hama soon

AUSTRALIA YES

>around 50 people demonstrating is news worthy

>A FUCKING PERIOD
>IN B4 TOXIC SHOCK SYNDROME

There are children and dogs too, though.

Maybe they don't see them as terrorists unlike irrelevant Finngols

Helfaya
youtube.com/watch?v=YST9FZH-7Fo

Kernaz
youtube.com/watch?v=-l1IQ4Bdf1Y

Morek
youtube.com/watch?v=EnhKgklp2Mk

Taibat al Imam
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt_WIdNCAmY

Souran
youtube.com/watch?v=hLx5T_Ao77

Maardas
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2tV-sDtI7E

Kawkab
youtube.com/watch?v=sDqp64JHKRM

Khattab
youtube.com/watch?v=WPv40c7jPfk

Hama
youtube.com/watch?v=wj4WmOJr5Nk

>shia leb cunts

Labayka Ya Hilary!

i hate sunnis nearly quints honorary-step-rider.

but then again, i still believe a sunni federation can be achieved in order to be much more powerful as whole middle east etc.

also maybe a balkan federation as well (neo-ottoman-esque type of thing but this time a federation instead of a one nation)

i can only dream i guess.

Souran here
youtube.com/watch?v=hLx5T_Ao77M

Hama is the most pro-rebel province in Syria, the MB there resisted the Baath since 1964

Quit being in denial, Hamawis aren't the bourgeoisie of Damas-Alep

Don't foget these "civil ians" started this war.
Now they see what it's like.
I wish they got clusterbombed on a daily basis with napalm.
Fucking pathetic muslim scum

That is Erdogan's dream also.

Don't worry, the time will come for Iran as soon as Damascus falls

I used to think we can liberate Syria and leave Iran in peace, let them have influence in Iraq instead

But now until the Islamic Republic is overthrown we will not rest

And the same goes for the homosexual in the Kremlin

Don't get me wrong, sunni genocide would benefit everyone in and outside Middle East, everyone knows that. There's only one nation Middle East defending and saving: Israel. Maybe even Lebanon, as long as it's cleansed of muslim scum.

>Delusion, the post.

>worth defending and saving*
Fug

kys kafir

erdogan's dream is a stupid sunni-based union which disregards all understandings of nationality etc. (also the reason why he is so enthusiastic about arabs instead of turks or whatever)

i dont care about the religion, i more look to the case as a well being (sort of a commonwealth) of all middle-east and balkan people which disregards the idea of a general sunni union that erdogan has. desu we so called "muslims" and "orthodox" should work together against protestant and catholic world.

>SAA wants to capture al-bab
>SDF wants to capture al-bab
>FSA wants to capture al-bab

You do realize he needs to say certain things, bide his time, right?

Don't worry mexibro, once Trump comes in we'll send you some of the neoliberals that fucked up your country for you to rip into pieces.

IT'S

HAPPENNING

independent.co.uk/news/syrian-state-media-ground-offensive-on-aleppo-has-begun-a7332591.html

Am I to understand that you faggots can't stop replying to an obvious troll who isn't even dedicated enough to have a consistent political opinion?

>inb4 I no but itz fun xDD
>inb4 he's just bumpin de threda xDD

Fuck you are cancer. Literally a tumor on the asshole of this board. That's right, not the troll on a proxy, not the Turkish cancer, you. You the morons who feed these moronic wankstains.

You've fucking ruined /sg/.

What's wrong with him? I thought Cred Forums hated muslims

>Snipping Tool
>not using based "Print screen", Ctrl+V in paint, Crop , Save as: .png

Low energy mate

Vallahi you Wahhabist heretics will join muawiya ibn Abu Sufiyan into the depth of Gehenna inshallah

Hama will fall and so will Aleppo.

Serbians living in the 90s as always

fixed the map

this Druze flag on your picture is specific to the Druze pro-gov fighters Jaysh al-Muwahhideen, and not for Druze in general

This. Stop replying to retards

Probably accurate from the point of view of many Syrians, often you see reports that state Syrian people in gov areas view all the jihadi shitstains as the same shit

And they have a point of course.

Until you ask them if they rather fall captive to ISIS or Nusra.

It's a shame you aren't able to ask such Syrians that question on camera so I can see the look on your face when you get BTFO.

The 'Nimr' Tiger @Souria4Syrians 12h

Jihadists in #Azaz take down FSA flag and burn it as they denounce US presence/puppets

Pro-FSA shills claimed Azaz was "Jihadist free" ..

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/780549168402227200

Are there any opposition groups left which does not have a sharia-imposing Islamist agenda?

A few groups in Daraa and possibly in northwest Idlib near Turkish border (or at least there used to be a few there)

If there are any in other areas theyre subordinate to jihadists

Even in Kafranbel Nusra was arresting some opposition activists, moderates dont run the show there either.

I'm not speaking theoretically but literally what if they were trapped between Nusra and ISIS whom would they surrender too. I'll bet my money they go for Nusra. Common sense for survival always beats sloganeering from the comfort of a camera interview.

Hahahaha burning pro-American flags is jihadist somebody tell Hezbollah and Iran please

They already are trapped between the israeli secret intelligence service and the nusrats.

considering hezbollah and iran impose sharia, they are pretty much "moderate" as well at this point

In any case, if I was asked which party I'd rather fall prisoner to I'd pick any Shia organization anyday over Sunni Islamists

Tell that to the /sg/ faggots who worship them and the Houthis

If you're a foreigner your chances are 50/50 for most sides except for ISIS and some AQ related groups

i would rather kill myself instead of being a prisoner.

you assume shia organizations dont torture etc. to prisoners. everybody totures prisoners regardless of nationality or religion. you better kill yourself instead of being a prisoner.

well unless we somehow reform whole islam, we cant worship any ME country :^)

America doesn't torture

>worship
You should go back to school to brush up on your English, al-sahhaf, you are starting to lose the meaning of words.

Muh reversible Hama offensive

Muh SAA has it all under control

TOP FUCKING KEK
I feel bad for whoever donated. was that colorado?

No you're right, surely some kind of torture happens at all sides. But I was more trying to evaluate my chances of evading torture and bad treatment (and having my cock mutilated and put into my mouth)

Shias are more likely to be persuaded of my harmlessness than Salafists of my being a non-apostate

>America doesn't torture

da faq am i reading?

Keep in mind that the overwhelming majority of the ones who don't want full-blown Sharia want some Islamistic Muslim Brotherhood-esque reforms.

>>around 50 people demonstrating is news worthy
When it happens here west MSM goes full "Putin's days are numbered these brave ((people)) reperesent whole russian nation"

just be a brave man and kill yourself sissy faggot.

hurriyet.com.tr/zekai-aksakallinin-askerlerin-cebine-koydugu-8-emir-40182484

8.th rule of turkish special forces;

No matter what the condition is, captivity is not an option, martyrdom is the principal.

This person sent me messages on Twitter too, I didnt have time to reply because I was on holidays at the time

Also not to be an asshole in case this stuff is true, but doesnt this kinda sound like
>there was never a soldier, I fabricated a story to get money
?

some woman contacted us on twitter and asked to raise money for her boyfriends father who is an SAA soldier. So I pinned a tweet asking people to donate
I don't know how many people actually donated
see this is what happens when you fall for the 3D jew.
Anime > real life

>offing yourself if more brave than defiance

Unless you have vital information to hide killing yourself if the coward's way.

what bullshit. never ever give money to such things people, only donate to official organizations and shit that you can trust somehow.

It means fighting till death not offing yourself.

or you let your country to pay a lot for your freedom. just die already so that your country can act accordingly.

the death is the absolute worst thing that can happen since you dont know what happens after you die. uncertainty is the thing that we fear most, then how come am i a coward if i accept this fate?

HAHA DONT TELL ME IDIOTS FROM /SG/ ACTUALLY, LITERALLY DONATED THEIR MONEY TO THIS SCAM
EVERYONE WHO DONATED DESERVESS TO BE TICKLED IN THEIR SPECIAL PLACE BY ONUR

what am i reading?
wtf is that?

>Islamistic Muslim Brotherhood-esque reforms

Pretty much like Turkey then ͡¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I dont remember anyone here saying they donated

unless I missed it when I was on holidays

I have a bridge to sell you

nah it says 0 donations. top kek

thank god

>colorado was literally about to donate

How much will it cost? One QATAR?
Hahaha I have no friends and I want to die.

>tfw severe social anxiety

It's okay Serbia, my kebab removing friend, I know exactly how you feel,

Keep in mind,

we will all make it one day.

All of us,

Someday...

>According to a statement from the Yemeni Army's Republican Guard, a Saudi warplane struck their own ground forces in the Jizan Region on Tuesday, killing at least 10 soldiers and wounding more than 15 others.

almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-jets-accidentally-bomb-forces/

>saudi pilots s m h

what the fuck! is this assadists' hero tiger?

>hama will fall

>assad is kill

Should I begin writing my victory speech to rub /sg/'s nose in after Hama falls?

>'saviour' of Syria is a faggot

AHAHAHA

Arabs seem to do that all the time

That said its true that pic is pretty heavy on the homoerotics

>his reblels can't even retake Aleppo, Daraa or Latakia
>thinks Hama will decide the war

what is the "Main Rebel Force" doing again? since apparently it's not operating in Hama, and nowhere else either.

Jews are so pathetic
>We're the numba one powa in the Middle East remember 1967
>s-save us papa America, we need shekels to kill the evul terrorists we just attacked!

3 villages near Taybat al-Imam lost (north Hama)

Its not exactly a high-speed total collapse but this jihadi advance has to be stopped

Daraa's FSA were cucked by Jordan. Latakia is Alawite, why beat a dead horse when you can fight in Hama and Aleppo.

Aleppo is a major rebel fuck up and it's inexcusable (so is Daraa but for different reasons) yet it's nowhere near lost yet. A small rebel force is imploding Hama, just a few more reinforcements and Zayn al Abideen will fall and with it, the regime's dreams.

>Hama won't decide the war

What the fuck is this, retard?

army is busy in aleppo.

This only shows the rebs have pretty much given up hope in Aleppo.

Is it really jihad when they're just a cheap gang for israel? I don't think so.

>near Taibat al Imam

You mean near Maan or Morek. Taibat has nothing to do with this front and people could mistake your words for advances on the Khattab front.

Right a few hundred rebels steamrolling the SAA in Hama are proof rebels gave up on Aleppo. If they gave up we'd see thousands arriving in Hama but that hasn't happened yet. They're sitting tight in south Aleppo planning for a counter offensive, my guess is they're waiting for the Hama panic to set in.

Im sure its jihad in the minds of the fighters

Its a good tool to get fanatics to fight for your agenda: religious struggle

Just like Im sure the actual people who run IS at the highest levels dont give a single fuck about jihadism but only about illegally selling oil or other stuff from their rogue state

meanwhile
twitter.com/roridonaghy/status/780716501988958208

>Footage shows rare public protest in Saudi - foreign staff at Saad Group block road between Hasa and Dammam over not being paid in 7 months.

God is Great,
Death to America,
Death to Israel,
Curse on the Jews,
Victory to Islam

>small rebel force
you are aware that basically every major rebel faction is involved in hama by now?

envious, that you will never be boned by him?
if you ask him nicely maybe you can play along in his household next to baghdadi and djulani wearing pink tut-tuts.

You are aware groups like JFS, FaS and HASI have a presence in every inch of north Syria?

The total rebel force is still in the low thousands at best. And if you notice, Ajnad, JFS, HASI and JAD only got involved in the easternmost point of the province that's not too far from Aleppo - they haven't had a major engagement in central Hama yet, except for a sleeper assassination inside Hama city by JFS and grads on the airport by HASI.

I'm talking about an all out inghimasi attack by everyone like we saw in Idlib or Ramouseh. Right now they're still just prepping the ground.

Soon.

there will be no major attack, because the real defensive line around hama has not been penetrated at all.
the threat coming from this is to khanasser road, there i would agree with you. but denying khanasser road is nearly impossible due to the terrain around there.
If the rebels really wanted to threaten hama, they would have to attack to the west and cut the highway, but that would make them very vulnerable to counter attacks.
currently the saa seems to be complacent with letting the rebels bleed for every city twice- once when its stormed and once through bombardment before they can fortify.

You guys are honorary hohols

We're living in 2016, user.

>posting this coke whore in 2016

>insulting my waifu

Death to America.

So armenia has nuclear power or what?
aa.com.tr/en/economy/armenian-nuclear-plant-should-be-shut-down-turkey/653168

well its a former sowjetrepublic.
probably yes.

So this is why Turkey hasn't finished their genocide against the Armenians.

>brazenly insulting mummy

Kek, at least I'm not Italian.

They have, it's a timebomb waiting to go off

It's pretty close to the border too. Then again, Armenia is a pretty small country (xD)

>(xD)
kek'd

A few hundret rebels are steamrolling the entire Syrian Army+ allied groups in the north Hama countryside,

Assad is finnished.

Get in here /sg/ roaches stay out!

Handarat camp clashes again

also SAA & co have taken part of the Farafira district of Aleppo! its directly northwest of the Aleppo citadel, map posted by @TheInsideSourc but of course from WikiMapia

Some sources state the district was fully taken but Id be surprised if thats true, given the nature of urban combat

Once they reach Zayn al Abideen he will be.

Can't wait until Clinton gets into Office and completely carpet bombs Assad and his troops

>missing a disgusting shitposting roach
ishiggy tb h

VIDEO INSIDE
>twitter.com/BBassem7/status/780772480864575496

>Islamist rebels burned the "revolutionary" flag in Azaz in N Aleppo accusing "moderate" rebels of being mercenaries & pro US

CRASHING WITH NO SURVIVORS

>@DrPartizan_
>Heval Jamel, YPG fighter in the Kurdish neighbourhood of Aleppo.

Any news on that audio recording between ISIS/USA?

anime girl payment in advance

>get besieged
>have limited manpower resources
>turn on each other

L M A O well played merica

nothing?

no, but keep posting anime girls

>feed me nusrats

letting Turkey officially enter Syria divided them more than ever
Wellplayed Putin Wellplayed

We always knew Ahrar Al-Sham was an ideological proxy for Al Nusra anyway. The sooner the U.S. recognizes these jihadi groups' existence, the better off Syria will be. The U.S. turned a blind eye to the massive jihadist takeover of the uprising, and now the FSA is between a snackbar and a hard place.

>hama quickly falling
>SAA slowly taking Aleppo house by house
Is this going to be a problem? How long until SAA has to redirect forces to Hama?

babbys first psp emulator
reckon i should nab some of the gta games?

if it falls, it falls.
the SAA will counterattack via encroaching defense like they did in Aleppo

I never donated to that thing, it seemed like such bullshit to me....

arabs cant war.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bh6dAomjf6s

Gimme a break look at your tanks in the north. Jaysh al Fatah is the best warrior faction.

did they have zero RPGs in that compound?
literally lost a fortified position to a head on charge by a tank baka desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Hama_offensive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Hama_offensive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Hama_offensive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Hama_offensive

heh

>that birds eye view

we waz wargame red dragon n shiet