Ted Cruz

Ted would have destroyed Clinton in the debate. Why didn't you choose a nominee who actually understands debating and policy Americans?

We need to petition the RNC. Boot Trump and replace him with Ted Cruz, a constitutional conservative who will always take the principled stance, no matter how popular or unpopular it may be.

Trump's performance tonight proved that he is incapable of effectively leading the conservative movement against the tyranny of the left.

Because Cred Forums is a fool that thinks a lifelong Democrat will be the bastion of conservatism

Fuck ted cruz. I stand with rand

>We

Nigga, you a shill

Cruz didn't do what he promised to do as a senator.. why would you elect him to president?

It's true, the delegates belonged to him in the first place anyways.

if only it wasn't too late.. now the pendulum will swing full republican this cycle

Didn't Cruz almost crash the US debt payments doing exactly what he said he would do, then the Establishment Republicans caved in?

Clinton made Trump look like an honest person that came from being a private citizen to a presidential candidate on stage.

That's how he wins.

Trump made himself look like a buffoon. He came across as ignorant and unlearned, not merely unpolished. He displayed a lack of knowledge and a contempt for respect and common decency, speaking over his opponent and childishly interjecting.

Do you really want this man being the face of conservatism in America?

Trump mentioned "Michigan and Ohio" twice in the debate.

>Michigan and Ohio

I'm not unemployed or under-employed, and I don't live in Michigan or Ohio. But if I did and I were, he'd be getting my support after his performance tonight.

Trump kept it simple for his target constituency in this first debate: pissed off normal people in Michigan and Ohio.

All this shills were saying Cruz won the primary debates yet look where that got him.

Different audience though.

Cred Forums is more concerned trying to meme Trump into presidency,

>buffoon
>ignorant
>respect
>common decency
>childishly
>conservatism

cruz lost a debate with two redneck trump supporters on the street

Who cares, still voting Hillary

Didn't they just shout "LYIN' TED" really loud and refused to listen to anything he said?

If he couldnt beat Trump. How the fuck would he beat Hillary? Fuck off shill

>s
Shut the fuck up. No one cares for the opinion of the cuckiest country in the world. Go drink another gallon of maple syrup you diabetic fuck

yes, and he still lost

That's not a debate though. It is like how Trump constantly interrupted Clinton in the debate, it doesn't look good to anyone.

Ted was wrong to engage with them, you can't win a debate against people who just scream "LIAR" without listening to reasoned arguments or offering any of their own.

Do you want me to explain what those words mean or something?

>we
>flag

Cruz is good at debate because he's good at memorizing snippets and lying. He's a fucking lawyer for fucks sake.

I will take the potential for true change over a better staged publicity stunt any day.

Cruz would've dismantled Hillary without breaking a sweat but alas, American don't like electing smart people (cant say shit tho since we have a drama teacher as PM).

I always read how this guy is a great debater but I've never seen that in the primary debates. He was the most educated candidate that ran in this election but he still couldn't win.

Because even the GOP is full of retarded statist cucks.

We're fucked. Not even as a nation. As a species. We're literally too fucking dumb as a whole to ever be truly free.

Now cue the retards calling me a Cruzbot because they're fucking retarded.

Americans apparently don't like smart people so maybe this will help Trump in the long run but Ted would have won that debate easily.

Idk what debates you watched, but he beat donald in a couple and pretty much rose in the polls out of obscurity because of his debate performances

Because his face is so punch-able, I cant trust him.

Because he wasn't allowed to speak. He didn't have any time to make an impact. Trump backed out of the only debate that would have seen him and Cruz pitted against one another.

my daughters first words were "i love daddys butter

Holy shit, Trumpkins BTFO.

I'm a #CruzMissile now.

Because people are retarded and vote for the guy who had the best memes over the guy with the best policies. I haven't even been on Cred Forums much lately because of the Berniebot-tier mental gymnastics that are going on here to defend him.

And this is coming from someone who has spend every weekend for the last month doorknocking for Trump in a swing state. Seriously, you faggots need to stop drinking the Kool-Aid.

Oh shit
#ImATrueProvenConservativeNow

I have my doubts. One of the things that showed was that he was getting more and more radical as Trump was showing to be GOP's favorite, in order to attain more support (damage control mode). Hes not very genuine and he doesn't have the same degree of experience as Clinton.

Trump literally speaks out of his ass, but he doesnt shift much (except on Taxes, Iraq and the email scandal lol).

t. Alberto Barbosa

Vai para a cama nino

>that flag
Come on, we know it's you Ted

I have seen all of the debates. I remember seeing him getting hit quite hard by Rubio all the time and later on by Trump at the debates, not something you would expect from a Harvard debate team captain.
I do believe he would've done well tonight, if he were the nominee.

Yeah, that's what happens when you flood the country with people from turd-world statist hellholes

Cruz's policies were awful.

His biggest mistake in the primaries was not fighting back right away when Trump made people think his "New York values" comment was somehow a dig at 9/11 responders. Outside of that it's all meme magic and cucks wanting a strong alpha male to solve their problems just like the Dems do.

Which ones were awful?

Yes. His only redeeming quality and the only one that shiuld matter is that he did exactly what he was elected to do.

Ted Cruz praised Trump's performance :P

>Canadian

That's just politics lad. Be realistic here.

Yeah, building the wall, lowering taxes, cutting regulations, not being a pussy on the world stage but not getting involved in pointless nation building, and shrinking government sure do suck... I think you took the wrong turn on the way to the Hillary 2016 campaign office, friend.

You can't lower taxes and fight continuous wars for Israel. He would never have done what he said he would do.

I enjoy reading Ted's writings more than listening to his speeches

He could easily have done so, especially with his massive cuts to the welfare state.

Mitt destroyed Obama and still lost.

What continuous wars did he propose? Entering Iraq was fucking retarded, but leaving Iraq as early as we did was worse.

Can we trade you for one of these dipshits? I'm seriously getting depressed at how dumb my own party is being.

Cruz was not an absolute hawk (which is what people on Cred Forums seem to think he is, ie. another George W Bush), he was against interventions in Syria and Libya for example, you can check his record on foreign policy. He has great judgement.

underrated

Unless you are cutting Medicare nothing really would have changed.

He really would have mopped the floor with Hillary's corpse.

But here's the thing. You can say a person won a debate without agreeing with anything they said. A debate is a performance. If you were watching tonight to try to get more insight into either of their positions, you were an idiot. People wanted to see if Trump could control himslef (he did), and if Hillary had a coughing fit or passed out on stage (she did). So it was a draw.

totally delusional. nobody likes him

Bullshit. He was against them because Obongo was for them. He is a stealth neocon.

That's because he fucking vanished without a trace.

*she didn't.

You don't understand modern American politics you posh brit homo

Romney only won the first debate. He lost the other two and Biden caved Ryan's head in with a sledgehammer.

Maybe in a few years.

Prove it.

I'm a northern working class guy from yorkshire, not a posh southerner. Also I have been following US politics for years, it is like a hobby.

>DE DELEGATES HILLOLI

I dont think so.

Still waiting to know what wars, fammo.

Cruz talks like a televangelist who tries to sell you a used car. I can't think of a single candidate who was more unlikable during this election.

Trump and Clinton, both had higher unfavourables than Cruz.

A SUBSTITUTE DRAMA TEACHER, my good friend

This.

Cruz is a dirty traitor.

He even betrayed the fat retard Glenn Beck who worshiped Cruz as the second coming of George Washington.

Wow, you got me there, guess I'm a #CruzMissile now!

>it doesn't look good to anyone.
It actually looked good to me, because he was aggressive, he stayed on the attack, and Hillary looked like an idiot standing there smiling. "Oh look how nice I'm being, and he keeps interrupting me!" That's not going to win her the presidency, and only total bimbos operating on the same mental level as herself will be persuaded by that.

He also kept pushing that he needed to respond to what she said, even when it was time to move onto the next question. He had a lot to say, he got more words in, and he obviously cares more than she does. Hillary only cares about her own power, and she showed that tonight.

The entire last half of the debate he was being extremely calm. When someone counts up the talk-time they both had I'm sure in the second half Clinton will be shown to have had more time than him. That contributes to the feeling that he lost. His biggest fuckup was the no fly no buy bullshit, but everyone could clearly see he wasn't really prepared to answer a lot of the questions. He needs his advisors to help him with a lot of shit still.

damn, I really did watch a different debate from everyone else.

I even caught Scott Adams summary where he said minor Trump victory and Clinton looked drugged and unhealthy. And I can't say I agree with that.

Cognitive dissonance is real and I was trying my best not to have it.

And this is why you are bad at politics and misjudged which republican would have made the better nominee. You liked it that in your view Trump was bullying Clinton. But you are a committed Trump supporter and are not the intended audience. No matter how much more you like him for his 'performance,' you can only vote for him once.

This this this. Tonight he might have lost a few 2nd Amendment single-issue voters and certainly didn't gain anybody new. The best I can really say for him is he got a few zingers in and didn't say anything the networks can really rip apart. He didn't attack Clinton where it matters, and is going to have to learn how to do so quick because the liberal moderator are never going to open that door for him.

I say this as the hardest of hard-left Democrats who voted for Sanders and really, REALLY dislike Clinton:

Cruz would have given her a serious fight tonight. I think he's a fucking nut and I would never vote for him in a million years, but if you wanted someone who could get in the ring with Clinton and wound her in a debate, Cruz was your guy, and you dropped the ball.

Chris Christie also would have done well. Actually, I think Christie probably would have crushed her. He's a really good off-the-cuff speaker and does well against overly-rehearsed opponents (like Clinton).

Putting Trump on-stage with Clinton is basically feeding an angry 400-pound orangutan to a much larger, much calmer T-Rex.

It's true that most of the big stuff happened in the first 20 minutes or so - But I actually think that may work in Trump's favor because people have short attention spans.

>Clinton will be shown to have had more time than him. That contributes to the feeling that he lost.
But Clinton talks slow and boring, and she didn't make any points that really stood out. I doubt most people will even remember anything she talked about. People will just remember that Trump dominated the conversation and made stronger points overall.

>His biggest fuckup was the no fly no buy bullshit
I wouldn't describe that as some sort of fuckup in terms of the debate. It is a known position of his, and I disagree with him on this too.

>And this is why you are bad at politics
See you at the voting booths :^)

>calm

>spouts gibberish when asked about nuclear policy and the Iran deal before he's able to calm himself

>Tonight he might have lost a few 2nd Amendment single-issue voters
Hillary and Johnson are completely anti-gun. Trump supports the second amendment and is just misguided on this one issue.

Ted is a bumbling lunatic who wanted to privatize public grade schools and abolish the IRS.

>See you at the voting booths :^)
I see you still respond by attempting to imply things rather than take the point.

The NRA came out and said that it was a misunderstanding and he didn't support nofly no buy. And I would only say he made stronger points in the very beginning. After that it was total shit from both of them, but she talked more and thats what people will remember.

Compared to how he attacked Carson and Cruz, he was calm as a fucking cucumber tonight after the first third of the debate.

It plants a seed of doubt in pro 2A single issue voters minds that doesn't need to be there. It's not like anyone for gun control is going to jump to him now. Hillary has all the insane bullshit they want and more.

I should clarify, the NRA said that a while back. I don't know what they're going to do now but I'm calling them tomorrow and if they support this no fly no buy bullshit I'm cancelling the lifetime membership I agreed to start paying into yesterday.