S-Shit guys how do I handle this?

S-Shit guys how do I handle this?

Also post stories about your political beliefs getting in the way of your personal life?

just say you were for sanders, but now youre not sure who to vote for since hillary cheated him out of the nomination

Dude this is your only time you will be able to be close to a girl, faggot just join Clinton.

Lie, get laid, console after Trump wins, get laid more.

yeah just say you're still undecided

this

Kek at your id bub

You lie to get laid, and then if she's girlfriend material you slowly redpill her. It isn't that hard.

this mang

>Cute Jew

You fucking retard. She's gonna call you a rapist the second she gets tired of you and wants to pretend she was an innocent girl who got tricked to her next boyfriend. That's if you even get lucky enough to get laid, and even then she'll probably claim you're a creepy rapist anyways.

Abort, girls who like Trump at the very least won't go apeshit if you disagree with them politically.

>dating a jew
There's your first mistake.

>jew

Nigga, I hope you aren't planning on betraying your people and your opinions to get laid by a filthy kike

Resist the jewish seductress

"It is what it is baby"

>you should be worried
>about this dick
you're welcome

She ain't gonna be there when you vote, lie for the pussy

Trump got destroyed out there tonight.

just go ahead and kill yourself now my man

" it doesn't determine a thing. Who I vote for is my business and my right. as voting for who you want is your right. You're not against rights are you?" then stop replying she'll probably go into a panic and seek to gain your approval day or two from now. You'll get a message saying "are you mad?"

>cuk id

Fuck this. Tell her you're voting for trump like a real man and laugh at her when she wow, jut wows.

>putting her under Cute Jew

just fucking kill yourself already

oh shit this, do this

>CUK

lol

Fuck all the cucks in this thread tell her the truth

>Tell cunt that you're voting for hillary
>Vote for Trump
>?????

Honestly if she wants your cock you could say you're voting for Grand Dragon of KKK who is a reincarnation of Jewish Hitler and she'll eventually come around to your way of thinking.

Politics are imparted through alpha behavior

>aww you're making me feeI bashfuI
>describing yourseIf as bashfuI
BETA NUMALE ALERT

All these anons are wrong.

BTW OP what's the first intital of this jewish chick's name? I need to know, my butthurt feelings depends on your answer...

It's obviously fake nerds

using blackmail this early in relationship
D R O P H E R
R
O
P
H
E
R

I promise you it won't end well.

Unless you are just trying to fuck her, then do w/e the fuck you want.

I hope you are not planning on creating more jews

Tell her you feel the same way about her voting Hillary, but lets not let politics get in the way of a good thing baby.

At least she's not as bad as my Jewbook friends.

Dont be a fucking cuck dubslad. Kek hates cucks.

Just fuck her and vote Clinton and then everyone is happy.

Just tell him what he wants to hear. Don't let your politics keep you from getting laid.

>tfw you mention hillary laughing over child molestation to a kike on facebook and they block you

why do americucks get debates so seriously?

I have her under her real name but I wasn't about to post that on Cred Forums

Also for the people memeing about her being jewish
>I am also a filthy kike

>kike
>using literally everything meme
fucking idiot

Because they are a country that matters.

lie

she likes liers

post her replies you fag

dont be a fag redpill that cunt on the holohoax

Tell her that you will give her a tender loving romantic kiss goodbye as you stuff her in the oven.

do you live in a swing state?

if not, your vote doesn't matter.

i mean, make sure you vote for trump b/c it will inflate the landslide popular vote margin...but you can tell her that since you aren't in a swing state, your vote actually won't make a difference.

if she whines, tell her that you're going to vote for trump, and that you don't need to lie to get laid

Don't cuck yourself boy... Fake it till you make it at least.

>hehe
Do you really have to be such a faggot when you text?

Lie, fuck her, vote Trump, dump her.

Alpha as fuck.

KYS dork

call him a kike

>'hehe'
>'bashful'
Kys

This nigga gets it

THANKS PATRYCJA

>Jap shill keeps posting the same pictures and text, copy and pasted, in multiple threads for the past hour.

Hmmmm, really makes ya think

no worries m8. she's just concerned that your dick is too big for her

Kek

Just tell her you won't vote because Saudia arabia sponsors both candidates.

Then sleep with her and steal her shekkles when she is sleeping.

>hehe

Calm yourself virgin. Be steady.

>hehe
that sounds so creepy user

this is the best answer

>jew
>not a fucking traitor that should commit suicide
You know the drill... pick one.

you're wrong

tell her she better change her views because after 25 she will die single because men will not want to put up with her liberal bullshit

Fucking armchair quarterbacks, I know I have no game but I least I pull

A cute Jew?

Oxymoron. If you continue down this path it will not end well for you.

>charging at 1%
That's bad for your battery. Plug it in at 5%, unplug it at 95%. Anything else and you're being rused by the lithium Jew.

Own it faggot. Tell her you're making America great again. If she can't handle that then she's not worth it.

>hehe

This guy fucks.

>at least i pull
>hehe

>cute jew
Buddy.
You knew how this was going to go.

If she gives you shit for liking Trump just remind that she's FUCKING A WHITE MAIL and thus is not aloud to half an oponion.

Also:
Normie get out! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Cucks

>cuk
Kek faggit

My girlfriend doesn't care that I vote Trump and is not a registered voter.

Politics is my concern alone.

have you fucked already? doesn't look like you're gonna get anywhere near dat puss. she treats you like a puppy.

figures, most trumptards posting around here are overcompensating nu-males.

"Aw you're makin me feel bashful"

Are you a lesbian?

I can do that also

>hehe
There went any chance of you getting pussy. There is no way of drying a vagina faster than texting like a faggot

this fucker's getting ass unlike the majority of you neckbeards how's that make you feel asshats

"It really dosn't. Our entire system is built around limiting the powers of one individual, including the President. Even if Trump was the worst president ever, the long lasting result will likely be a reduction in the authority of the president. That, of course, will depend on the 2018 elections and whether the public supports or disapproves of his presidency if elected"

Your principles are worth more. My response:

>I'm voting for Trump and there's nothing you can do to stop me short of murder.

Your response:

>tee hee well we do need a wall right..? Imean he is kinda racis xD

Tell her you want to raise kids in a safe country and if she doesn't like it she can be out of your life.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Nah, see

FPBP

>Not knowing that saying shit like hehe and haha is the only way to text girls and fuck them

I know saying that shit is really gay and dumb but you have to do it. It does work.

we're secretly cheering him on

Tell her to fuck off you fucking giant pussy faggot. For fuck's sake.

Just feed her cummies then when she least expects it tell her trump 2016

DO HER user
Also nice dubs

PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! PLUG IN YOUR FUCKING PHONE! V

Do this.

Date her for awhile and get some poon. Then start coming out for Trump after you nut inside.

If you capitulate, you're a pussy whipped cuck faggot.

You are a fucking faggot if you allow her to bully you off your convictions

fuck off you filthy yellow shill

The fuck is this?

If she wants the dick even after your full on mountain of autism go ahead and fucking slam dunk it already you faggot.

I must be the only guy on Cred Forums that knows what a vagina feels like.

You can't pull without game. These are either fake texts or she's autistic.
You're both autistic actually. This thread is a waste of time, no realistic conversation ever lasts this long after you reveal your beta power level

Faggot.

Funny. Texting them "ur a fagot" seems to work fine for me.

I've never known a girl to stay long with someone that texts like kawaiifag. that cutsey shit wears thin for them. she's gauging to see if ur a fag, and her fag meter is surging

Oh.
Does that mean I'm bad person that I thought Cute Jew was a valid and acceptable contact name?

>That ID

#1 World Record Cuck

Tupac

It's what so many of our tax dollars go to support. AKA, another unwanted nigger baby with no father and a crack head mother.

Are you implying it's not? What do you put your contacts as?

When you man up, go plant your seed in her and whisper trump 2016 in her ear after. If you're any good at fucking you'll change her opinion right there.

Women think with their vagina, make hers feel good and she'll do and think whatever you want.

lmao what a manipulative whore

>watches debate
>first instinct is OP's pic related

>not taking anyone's advice
>just teasing her and basically changing the subject to spoiling her

Excellent work OP. Women are easily distracted by materialistic matters because they're disgustingly shallow.

They are not meant to handle politics, and the ones that think they can are the least qualified. Good on you for tricking her in such a clever way.

why is everyone assuming he's talking up some girl? the guy's obviously gay

Harlequin baby I believe

What's her first name?

A moth or satan

>tfw no qt hellmoth to play yurop foot sphere with

My gf has thrown a hissy fit for the last 3 months that I'm voting for Trump but she's not going to leave.

Bitches don't have political or social values, they just pretend to because it makes them feel like men. If you're dick is good enough you could vote for Hitler and she won't leave.

"you are not voting trump? Oh, I thought you weren't a feminist, Sorry. Have fun dating a cuck!"

I could literally beat you in a fight so I don't care

Don't do this, say "Yeah that's why I'm voting for Trump" and then deflect to another issue. Girls don't want to talk politics but they hate it the most if you cuck on it.

Finally someone said it

as opposed to figuratively beating him in a fight?

yes, stupid

griezmann

ok thanks

It's literally been plugged in from the start retards

Basically it's all in-jokes and references.
I've got contacts from Ann Frank, Bridge Seller, William McKinley, Vixen and even Pacheycephalosaurus.

Texting young QTs threads are my favorite and OP is truly blowing this one. People are giving him advice, asking questions, and he's neither following it nor answering questions.

OP you truly are a fag.

Country before pussy.

perhaps you could say that you would "literally beat him," but as far as i am aware, "beating someone in a fight" is not a figure of speech or subject to use in a figurative manner.

fuck

>dating asian qt for a few months
>she moves away to london for school
>willing to do the long distance thing
>she is a staunch feminist, I am pretty Cred Forums
>I want a large family, and I want to provide for a stay at home mom
>she wants a big career in consulting firms, maybe settle down in her 30's
>realize we're incompatible on this issue
>im 5 years older than her and a bit more serious about this
>decide to do the adult thing and break it off at 3 months
>I really liked her a lot
>but it just wasn't going to work out
>spend two hours watching her cry on face time asking to make it work
>tell her no we want different futures, hers in the city, mine in the country
>it would be unfair to expect this of her or change her to this- she would be unhappy
>say goodbye

I have seen first hand what a feminist career woman does to marriages and children. Destroy them. I feel bad though. I miss her.

Hopefully she can find a nice asian man to take care of her.

The Mothman is a harbinger of death.

Harlequin baby

I'm the biggest fag of them all and I'm replying just 4 u.
>I just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years in my senior year of college and I don't remember how to talk to girls at all. I've never had to pick them up from bars before and I've never had to dress up my personality to seem more normal. I have literally no idea what the fuck I'm doing

>not just dragging it out while you cheat on her and sabotage the relationship until she is forced to end it after wasting the best years of her life with you

fucking moron

nice blog dood

Yup, pretty sure also. Never seen a Google one though.

>admits that she thinks of him
>admits to be driven crazy
>calls him cute
you faggots are retarded
>wanting to give her all the answers instead of letting her break her head thinking about him
don't listen to the retards, OP

You make that slut suck that dick and yell "MAGA!" when you nut.

Lie to her and make it work, overtime you can successfully red pill her little by little. I got my Q T coco girlfriend to go from supporting shillary and listening to her cuck feminazi friends to follow me on the trump train just by simple talking and watching the debate. Shit's based if you just lie at first and add the truth in later user

PUMP

AND

DUMP

Any asian man would only serve to make her unhapy. You've doomed her, user.

What do you think your relationship with this girl will be like (going forward) if you cave in on this? You will literally signal to her that you're a submissive man who can be controlled with threats.

Not only will she do this over and over again... But she'll also eventually lose respect and attraction for you. One day (in spite of all your worshipful submission), she'll leave you for another guy. And finally, your confidence will be shattered, and you'll come to view yourself as a beta-male.

But, this entire course of weakness and humiliation can be avoided by just handling this shit test like a man.

The concept: You will definitely walk if she forces you to.

The execution: "You know, I really think you're great. But I'm going to vote my conscience no matter what the result. To be quite honest, I find your use of 'soft threats' very disappointing."

Just say your voting for Trump?

Don't fucking lie. Be a god damn man. She tells you to fuck off? That's fine, if you were chad you won't care.

But you aren't chad, your a beta cuck who pretends to be a liberal to get a chance at fucking some feminist pussy.

Kys.

This is what I fear. I've been with a few women. But I've never seen one so utterly destroyed.

Yes yes let the cuck flow through you

Wait, she actually did that on camera? Splice that shit into a video where it shows her preaching how every rape victim has the right be to believed

I'm in your exact same position except I've never had a gf

I'm not even ugly or short or weird or anything, im pretty average

But I basically just have zero clue how to flirt and I'm only interested In a relationship not degenerate hookups

this

the reason it has gotten so bad is that we have not led women into following what is right for the tribe

but you're kikes so in the oven yall go

Just make her think that she can "change" you.

Girls love that shit.

By the time she realises that she was wrong, she'll be 3 kids and a mortgage deep in case you haven't red pilled her by then.

I went on a trip with a college class of mine and after returning, I found out that there's this girl who wanted to fuck me but lost her mind when she heard I was a trump supporter. Kekimus MAXIMUS, I'm losing out on pussy game for an election that I can't even vote in

i can't wait for the election

This times x9000, OP. Do not negotiate with terrorists.

Be alpha and tell her your vote is your vote and she needs to deal with it.

>ID

>cuk khg
>cuck king

ayy

Tell her to fuck off. You want her running your whole life?

It's bad enough if you have a bossy woman, but a bossy jewess? Fuck off, man.

Second option: Say you wanted to vote Bernie, but you're cool with Hillary. Fuck her hairy cooze and vote Trump anyway.

>few hours ago
>out with friends
>some new girl in the group
>talking about politics
>I'm telling people how obongo is evil because Libya, ISIS etc.
>one of the girls interrupts me to tell that Hillary is actually more evil

fuck I love my country

its called a shit test, heres whats gonna be happen
you answer: clinton or bernie or some other shti or "i dont know" - you are in the friendzone forever, because she realises she has power of you dumbo

you answer trump - she gets angry and posts some bitchy massage, you say "oh well, country more important" and she begs for your cock in 7 days guaranteed

now what you should have done was said you were pro bernie and dont even support trump but that mentalityl is "really unhealthy" and reminds you of "someone you knew" and then leave her on seen

this guarantees them to either feel like shit and cry and grt you other pussy or make her want your dick 2x more but either way dont give her attention until she begs or fucks off and makes other girls want you

its basically manipulating

when did eastern europe go from commie shithole to the absolutely based last bastion of the white race? fuck we live in crazy times.

>When a cute girl hates Trump.

It's the worst feeling in the world.

>I'm a very busy man
>literally listed 3 different days of the same week
>he STILL scores
life is too hard man

Did you stick your dick in her to spread her genes to the next generation?

Charge your phone faggot

Fellow physics fag here. Tried dating jew once
>correcttherecord.exe
Didn't work out.

Hm.... I wonder....

she basically just laid it out

it's not gonna work out between you two, tell her to fuck off

You replied to me so I'll reply 4 u
>reason why I asked you what this jewish QT's first intials are is because I, too, fell in love with a jewish QT
>haven't been able to look at women the same for about 6 months now
>women aren't really as good looking as she was to me
>just finally starting to get over it
>I developed rosacea from stress of work/school/losing out on her
>don't know what to do about rashes on face/feet/hands because medicines aren't helping
>now don't have the desire to ask girls out because I'm insecure about my red face and don't really see myself dating anyone

There's this QT in my stats class that is probably on par with me in attractiveness that I'd like to ask out, but I don't know, today I saw her checking out the chad in our class and it just unmotivated me. I may never be looked at like she was looking at him.

>ywn be the chad of your class

oh, well. I like my alone time anyways...

>Voting for Trump
>Being successful

Pick one. Trump will slay all that is righteous in the United States. There will be nothing left.

>tfw realizing this

At least she was shitfaced when she texted me :/

>Talking to qt 3.14 girl
>"user, you're so sweet but... I don't think you'd approve of my lifestyle"
>why?
>"user... I-I'm a Kulak wrecker and a member of the anti-Soviet Trotskyite party group"
> Mfw

looks like a muslim woman for christ sake

>At least she was shitfaced when she texted me :/
alright OP you deserve to get cucked
>wanting to date a leftist degenerate jew that was probably getting fucked by jamal while talking to you

Meh, just lie. Or, just tell her you don't want politics to get in the way of you two hanging out. I started smoking pot to get pussy, didn't regret it. Saying you dislike Trump doesn't turn you traitor, especially if it's for a good cause.

Well, being from a poor country, where you absolutely know that politicians are shit, keeps you redpilled, even when you're a normie.

Also having a border with the fucking orcs helps a lot. All our political parties agreed that we need strict border control, so built a fence. Immigration is a very big issue here. Most of our national heroes fought against islam.

Soon. But I liked the other girl better, we discussed the issue how Disney promotes bestiality and shit with her. The whole evening was surreal.

kek

talking to liberal white girls is easy, but what do i say to this black girl i've been hanging out with now that she wants to talk about the debate

Every time the God Emperor sipped (glorious sips, I counted 4 times) the room went silent as the eternal anguish and power within eminated from his newly formed Super Saiyan 3 body. We gave him our power and the tides are turning, hence the cucks and shills in fu regalia tonight. Tonight is the mark of a new age, a war that will either result in the rebirth or total destruction of /new/menor; this is the golden age of memes

Дeлит дыc

This is too easy, just lie and say you are voting for Clinton and use the Bernie excuse and say you weren't answering it because you were "unsure" at the time. It's basically redpilled taqiyya to fuck bluepilled women.

You matter to me, Ivan

First pretend you're voting Clinton. Make it realistic "it's the least of two evils".
Say you changed your mind vote Trump when you're fucking her and at the moment your dick is literally inside her. You'll be in for a wild ride.

she's trying to use her pussy to control you, she doesn't respect you, you're just a little dickpuppet to her

>Jew
>Woman
Probably Rachel.
Fellow Jew here: Tell her you're tired of the current establishment and want anyone but Hillary. It's not that you want Trump, it's that you want anyone that isn't Clinton.

>settling for a jew
>lieing for puss/putting pussy on a pedestal
>being this much of a beta

pic related have some fucking confidence

>tfw I just told my girlfriend that I completely fucking despise jews, muslims and niggers
>she didn't even question it

Feels good, should be able to manipulate her brain and make her feel the same and be against degeneracy.

It sounds bad but that's the only way I know how to get a good gf, I refuse to be with a non virgin girl and I just want her to be traditional and to bare my children.

I will drop more subtle redpills for indoctrination, any suggestions?

Will based Geert make the Netherlands livable? Also, do you have any room for a well educated white man?

Who you're voting is anonymous. I always tell my libtard friends I'm voting for the left, while doing the complete opposite.

Muslim woman moving at incredibly fast speed.

This

But at least you recognize shes trash

>feminist
>LDR

Never do these

>Burger night

She browses Cred Forums, congrats on finding your very own redpilled tranny in the wild.

this don't fall for that bullshit. get the fuck out with that shit.

>Lie, get laid, console after Trump wins
>not Lie, get laid, scream MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN as you cum

I'm all for honesty, but if you're going to lie then do it in the best way.

Tell her you're voting for Trump you fucking retard.

What are you, some kind of pussy faggot? You're going to bend over backwards and abandon your political believes for her? Girls don't like that retard. They like strong guys who are their own men.

>dating asian qt

Good goy.

You can't redpill a Jew. They are inherently evil by their DNA. Your spawn will become homo's, nigger fuckers, and pedos. Stay away.

Drop that bitch. If she determines your relationship based on political opinions, she's trash.

nice clock work on those texts by each of you. 1.5 - 2 hr sweet spot. i like it

Masterful. You didn't need this thread but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

>chad here, lmfao have some fucking confidence like me bro
>"h-hey I hope i-i didn't embarrass myself or a-anything last night...."

Is this a joke?

Yes, it's pretty easy for Americans to come here. See the DAFT treaty.
It's already very liveable here without Geert in power.

My girlfriend is a yank that fucking Hates trump. I fucking love the cunt. But I am attractive and am good laugh so it doesn't matter lel. Kek knows this.

Any problems with Muslims taking over like in Sweden or the UK? I'm more worried about the future since I'm graduating college this year, so I don't want to have to flee a country I already spent years immigrating to and integrating.

that wasn't my point you autist.

have some confidence in your own beliefs, don't appease someone's feelings while compromising your own

i actually did go off on American politics and ranted in front of this german exchange student and her two friends. tore into Merkel and the shit germany is in. it was overkill, but I never apologized for it

>girlfriend's parents say things like Trump is bringing back all the racism and scaring everyone
>mfw
Just gotta live through it because she supports Trump with me.

>it was overkill, but I never apologized for it

You just fucking did.

t. uglyfag

OP is probably attractive and can basically say anything at all and still get laid.

Also, our media is pretty much reporting that Trump won.

everything's an apology to a leaf I suppose

Fuck these faggots stand your ground and tell her Trump is the only way, if she don't agree drop that bitch.

You literally wrote "sorry"

can't wait for next season

>Hey, it was my pleasure I had a great time last night. I hope I didn't embarrass myself or offend you or your friends with my political ranting

>literally

>12% battery
Jesus dude that may be worse than the kikery

t. Someone who obviously has never been laid and doesn't understand the rules of attraction

Tell her to deal with it. Life is too short to deal with pussies who throw conniption fits over a white person daring to elect another white person who's promising white people more prosperity.

Cute Jew, pay attention not to get an arab guy on the other end, or a triggly puff

Can't stand women who do the saccharin sweet thing cause they're always hiding inhuman levels of cuntness underneath it all

>fucking a white mail

This.

Then after youve fucked whisper "make America great again" in her ear.

Threepac

>hehe
It doesn't matter because she won't fuck you after that anyway

Fuck dude, what are gun laws like? If they are good I might just have to learn some new languages and move if Clinton wins.

This desu

>[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

No fuck that be open about your political views don't let that fucking kike cuck you.

You're too stupid to be allowed to reproduce, just be yourself, mate.

That will surely, thankfully, ruin your chances.

You just have to avoid politics until after she's too into you to back out. That's what I did with my gf. She was into Bernie and shit so I didn't talk politics with her until she said she loved me, then I played my Trump card and there's nothing she can do about it.

You're way behind dude
It was from a phone call interview, in short 'this guy was accused of raping a 12 year old girl, I had him take a lie detector test, which he passed which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs [laughs]' She also said the little girl sought out the attention of older men

Sleep tight, baby Ben Carson.