Tfw you believe Trump won and there's nothing a shill can say to make you think otherwise or lose faith in him

>tfw you believe Trump won and there's nothing a shill can say to make you think otherwise or lose faith in him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWBEnrXfo
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's true

here come the shills though

>here come the shills though
Relax, it really is true.
Get comfy in here!

beautiful pepe , watch the last 20mins of debate. look pretty even to me. no doubt the shill are working OT

It was beautiful to watch Trump BTFO Hillary on so many issues

>Super predators brought up
>I'll release my tax returns when Hillary releases the deleted emails
>30 years comment

And so many other things that I'm leaving out.
It's great stuff mates.

no, he'll just lose in November instead

>this is what Trumpcucks actually think happened

lmao the level of denial mixed with damage control is amazing. I love it.

>so insecure about his candidate's performance that he starts a thread just to feel better about his opinion

Face it, he lost and he lost hard. We'll see how it will turn in the next debates.

your tears will be delicious come November

I imagine even if it were to be a "draw" that it was the first round of two boxers getting a feel for each other--not going too hard or taking too many risks. The final round will be the knockout for sure. Trump has always been great when it's crunch time.

>all this damage control by CTR

Feels good

he did win.

Did you not watch the debate, and watch Hillary get buttfucked on stage? C'mon shill, gotta be better than that.

Trump could have done better but he fucking nailed her on shit that mattered. Like the trade, DNC, emails, and her paranoia over Russia. While she literally went
>muh racism

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>in philosophy class as the debate starts
>prof starts talking about memetics
Meme-magic will elect Trump

should have pushed the super predators thing a bit more

trump could pull a gun out and shoot into the audience I'd still vote for him

How do you deal with him saying the same things over and over?

Why did America have to pick a meme celebrity and a controversial politician?

Real question; do you honestly believe that CTR thinks they can change Cred Forums's mind about Trump? Do you honestly believe they'd bother dedicating resources for this shithole?

I don't. I think there are people (even Trump supporters) with legitimate grievances and criticisms of Trump, and I think it's better to engage rather than bury the criticism with retarded shilling accusations. It looks desperate. That kind of knee-jerk defensiveness is a sign of weakness, and lack of confidence in your candidate.

>Real question; do you honestly believe that CTR thinks they can change Cred Forums's mind about Trump? Do you honestly believe they'd bother dedicating resources for this shithole?
Yes because Cred Forums converted me and I think CTR knows Cred Forums can convert other people as well.

If the majority of America doesn't see that liberal globalism has resulted in a major decline in America's fortunes and prestige and influence then there's no point to trying to save it anyway.

Trump needs work on his debating and public speaking skills.

He totally fell into Hillary's traps and didn't go for her thumbscrews.

Best of luck to him.

This. Trump's just getting started, fuckers. That was warm-up. She nearly played all her cards this debate, racist, sexist, blah blah blah. He's got plenty of ammo on her that he can still use.

Cred Forums brought me from Bernie to Trump, and more than that these anons are like my kin. Not to sound like a nigger but it's real shit happening here.

My point being that Cred Forums is a reactionary, neo-nazi echo chamber. It's a cesspool. I don't think CTR would bother. I think they'd dedicate resources for undecideds.

I wish I could see your face in November
I want you to think of this post, and I want you to remember reading this very sentence, when your shitty meme candidate loses and you're on your way back to the cuckshed.

I watched your insecure cuck of a meme candidate spew shit into the microphone for 2 hours. I guess you can count that as a win, sure, but Hillary won with actual voters and pretty much won the presidency already

DENIAL
>DENIAL
E
>E
N
>N
I
>I
A
>A
L

Let's celebrate with this Moonman track youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWBEnrXfo

>this about of damage control

Serious question will you kill yourself come November?

>572 thousand votes
Boy, what a crowd, I mean this is a crowd, that I can tell you.

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage

>shilling this hard
no thanks

They're trying to make Trump supporters lose hope. Obviously we're not going to go out and vote Hillary, but they flood the larger threads with negativity so we think about staying home on election day. Guilt and nagging are the left's best tools.

You sure sound upset. Too bad your post changes nothing and therefore is a waste of time.

Why are people talking about Hillarys traps? There were no traps, just the same complaints about Trump that $200 million of ads talk about.

Lmao, "traps" is Hillarys equivalent t of 10D chess. A meme and nothing more.

Based Jeff Lord, I didn't knoe you posted here

That's what people call denial, user.

I thought he really destroyed hilldawg on trade and you could tell by the amount of shills spamming at that point.

Fact of the matter is econony and taxes are much bigger issues than muh bitherism

Not his best performance, he could've absolutely destroyed her if he did better. Although he did get his message better than Hillary. I still don't even know what her plans are.

Damn that's a cool shot of Captain America, I wish the movies had made him seem more badass. I feel like they portray him as this goody two shoes boy scout in the movies, wasn't sure if that's how he acted in the comics.

That sounds like projection

That sounds like a red herring

5 cents

I don't get why people bother posting anime. It's almost like saying "take nothing in my post seriously" and is entirely counterproductive to your point. I have never seen a quality post anywhere near an anime gif/image. Sad!

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

Hillary stumped herself.

MFW

>posts on Cred Forums
>complains about anime

shills are infesting this place because they know it's an important moment in the election. don't let it discourage you

>tfw

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL ((((CNN)))) agree.

Trump dominated.

The debate was mediocre but I think most people have picked their candidate a while ago. Undecided voters are retards that float through life without paying attention, then suddenly think their opinion is important. I don't think they're as important as people think they are.
That being said Trump missed a lot of opportunities and he REALLY needs to lose the stop and frisk shit, but I'm voting for him anyway. Hillary can't get past behaving like a gamergate "victim" on twitter, even during the debate. She isn't doing herself any favors.

He did really well during the first half, but stumbled into all their traps and rabbit holes during the second part. There were SO MANY WAYS he could've just called them on their shit. Luckily the first part was economics and people care more about that, plus normies pay more attention at first and then tune out the later it drags on.

But yeah, now I know what those diehard sportsball fans feel when they're screaming at the TV saying the QB should've mad XYZ play.

I'm actually really annoyed that he didn't call Hillary out on claiming to be going after ISIS while also directly trying to dethrone the guy who's directly fighting ISIS. It's so fucking ridiculous that the media and politicians can talk about what a mistake Iraq was when they're LITERALLY TRYING TO DO THE EXACT SAME FUCKING SHIT in syria right now. Adding to that, he could've easily called her on her "temperament" shit by just pointing out how Hillary wants to basically start fucking WW3 with russia over this nonsense.

Trump did really well in the first half because he was on the offensive. But the tide turned when he got all defensive during the second half and was defending accusations left and right instead of going after hillary.

>comfy

I wonder if you'll be making this same thread on Nov 9.

>the polls are all wrong, Trump actually won, just wait until CA gets announced, it's going red

You're an "in fairness" shill.

Fuck off.

Any and all criticism Trump needs he will receive from Bannon.

Fuck off, shill

It's very obvious that CTR *did* bother -- they expended more energy on this board in the past 3 hours than they have in the past 2 weeks.

I don't buy it. It sounds like a paranoid conspiracy theory to me. If the criticism is legitimate it should be confronted anyway, even if you suspect it's CTR. More likely you're throwing shill accusations at people who are actually on the fence, or Trump supporters who have concerns. You're just pushing those people to the left rather than engaging with them.

It feels good brother

>Any and all criticism Trump needs he will receive from Bannon.

I really try my hardest to take you guys seriously. I really do. But Bannon is a braindead cocksucker. Another yes-man. Those are the only people that Trump surrounds himself with.

There's definitely shills on pol. I saw a few tonight who forgot about the ID's on this board and argued with themselves.

>Trump won
>Shills say lose faith in him

This is basically why everyone who thinks he won is yelling "SSSHHHIIILLLLL." Just because he lost to an audience of bluepilled normies doesn't mean you should abandon him. Just because he is the best candidate doesn't he can't make a mistake and piss off the normie voters, you dense faggot.

It's a comfy feel.

>It's very obvious that CTR *did* bother -- they expended more energy on this board in the past 3 hours than they have in the past 2 weeks.

So let me get this straight; when Trump receives criticism it's CTR, and when Trump receives universal praise it's 100% organic. Got it.

There's still time Dahnald

But seriously, imagine rato up there chewing Shillary cheese on policy instead of Trump literally saying "Hillary and I agree" and "I would absolutely support Hillary for President" at the end.

It's like what us actual conservatives have been saying all along: Trump is a Clinton plant

> LISTEN
LISTEN
> LISTEN
LISTEN
> LISTEN
LISTEN
> LISTEN
LISTEN

The point of things like CTR aren't to "persuade" you. It's to demoralize you. Frustrate you. Annoy you. But most of all just piss you off.

Read this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

It's the basis of this technique.

> The goal of Zersetzung is the fragmentation, paralysis, disorganization, and isolation of the hostile and negative forces, in order to preventatively impede the hostile and negative activities, to largely restrict, or to totally avert them, and if applicable to prepare the ground for a political and ideological reestablishment.

But you fags are claiming he won when he clearly, by any metric, got BTFO

I know Lester holt was waiting to totally trash trump, and he and Hillary probably planned this all along, but Trump totally fucked up

Do you agree that Trump said "Hillary and I agree"? If he did say that, is he an actual alternative to Hillary? Is trump lying that he agrees with Hillary on most issues? I mean seriously:

"Hillary and I agree"

What did he mean by this?

I agree with you, my post was saying that Trump lost.

Holy fuck

You're ducking deluded if you truly believe Trump didn't blow the debate.

I mean the damage control is shameless

Trump could show up on stage in a baby bonnet and cloth diaper and none of you would bat a fucking eye

You don't really give a shit about policy, do you? You just want your meme candidate to give you purpose in an otherwise meaningless life

Trump is the embodiment of meaningless trolling

Fuck you Trumpfags, Jeb would've done better tonight, at least he knows policy.

He objectively did win though. Trump gets the "why haven't you released your taxes" question while Hillary gets no push that would actually make her look bad

>we do it for free
CTR, you're buying seeds for a dead field. Save your money.

>You're ducking deluded if you truly believe Trump didn't blow the debate.
> ducking

Seen this about 4 times tonight. You guys might want to get the iPhone update with the new Goldman donations?

Memes are real

nice try CTR, we all know what really went down. shills win this time

All we have to do next is meme him into an actual god emperor

god damn, shillary looked such a smug asshole, just like these bitches who vote for her!
disgusting

pic NOT related

> trump won

Thanks for correcting the record!

There is a word for that. Dogmatic

Trump showed America (and the world) what we all like about him. Hillary showed herself to be a smug, arrogant, bitch.

Guess which one the voters prefer?

A FUCKING LEAF and can confirm Trump won, all the polls i visited, he won, or they were neck and neck and when i returned he had surpassed, even on polls that I could see were geared against him in her favour, ie. one poll asked to vote between "businessman" trump or former secretary of state shillary. SHILLS are realy just the contol-left in fear, i used to be one, MY PEOPLE, LEFTIES, WAKE UP. The mark of an education mind is to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Just fucking give it a go, have an experiment, put ur critical thinking caps on, like truly be objective as you can, and evaluate, take the red pill, these guys truly are not racist, like no race is superior because of the race alone, they guys are fighting for their western culture, and i've joined, though i am not much help i got a lot of retarded lefties who listen to me, and slowly we are waking up, not sure if trump is just the other side of the same coin, its liekl6y, but at the very least he is higher ranking than the leader of israel and therefore he will put america first and maybe we can get some of these wars stoped

pretty chill des u

>Shill Technique #14, clumsily executed.

Fuck off shill.

>blah blah blah

Fuck off shill

Yea sure is nice to have a space that's safe from shills and opinions that differ from ours. That kinda thing should have a name, like a SAFE SPACE.

>post yfw the electoral college still elects hillary as president, even though trump most likely will win the popular vote.