>Trump didn't bother to prepare

Why??

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/s83227a
youtube.com/watch?v=65I1AMRFdGo
youtube.com/watch?v=yib5dcbzCTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

;_;

Note: I listened like a radio rather than watched.

I don't think he did that poorly. She came off as entitled and he was forced to be specific far more often than she was. Some of his best moments were when he simply hilariously trolled her. I feel like a lot of what she said and how she said it probably rubbed many Americans the wrong way.

Why y'all fretting about fucking media polls that will always, no matter what, give Hillary the W?

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

I think Hillary won but obviously the polls are gonna show that since she's paid off everyone

The best way to deal with psychotic women is to dismiss them. Canned robot clinton took off days before the debate to try to manipulate voters .She's desperate

There's no need to prepare when he can say repeat himself again and his supporters will still stand behind him.

$ .05 has been deposited into your account. Good goy.

A man after my own heart. When you are confident in your own abilities you just go out there and wing it.

He's way too arrogant when he's leading in the polls. He's at his best when he's in a losing position because then he actually has to get off his ass and do something.

>He actually thought he could wing a presidential debate

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

>every poll is like 70% in favor of clinton

its over boys

Yeah, the biggest political event in 4 years no way theres actual people coming here to give their opinion

If you were talking about only the first half I'd agree with you.

For no prep he did fine. It's a little early to bust out the big guns anyway.

He don't have the intellect to do so. And he got owned fair and square.

>I VOTED FOR A MASSIVE IDIOT WHO'S MOST FAMOUS FOR A SHITTY REALITY TV SHOW AND A BUNCH OF FAILED BUSINESSES
>WHY DID HE DO THE DUMBEST THING POSSIBLE!?

Every poll has been showing Trump as winning.

Care to share the poll in your fantasy world where he's not?

come on trump supporters, even you have to admit your boy did poorly tonight. What a disaster

>Shills fail to actually say anything, again.

JUST because

THE GUNS
ALL I CARED ABOUT WERE THE GUNS
AND HE AGREED WITH HER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

a japanese hillary supporter? you need to be on double suicide watch.

Hillary really used the whole "she's a sick old lady and won't be able to stand for 90 minutes!" shit to her advantage. Trump underestimated the fuck out of her and looked like a fool tonight. Hopefully he pulls it together for the next two debates.

Yeah, now Cleetus in Kentucky will know who to vote fer... I gets all my info from that there web pole...

because he knew Clinton had no real way to harm his campaign

seems to be the same jap shitting up the board by reposting this image over and over again?

I could have done better than him. What the fuck was he doing?

He didn't do very well. Neither did Shillary. Neither of them really won the debate.

He wants stricter gun laws?

Yep.. welcome to the new order, son...Guns are going to be gone..be sure to call the police if you survive the assult/gang rape of your family

source of these polls? cause i have only seen the complete opposite

I hope you're right but I'm really not looking forward to the polls next week.

He was just barely winning then he had to go and throw a tantrum in the debate. Just fucking kill me.

Why does he need to prepare? He's got Cred Forums tards behind him and kek wills it that he win.

no one must question the supreme leader

Trump did fine. He'll crush her in the next one.

He had to act restrained tonight. Next time, the gloves come off and that aged dyke goes down.

Clinton owned him ....he might as well have said ...yessa masta Clinton every time she proposed something..what a rube

I'm a gun supporter and feel like assholes dangerous enough to be on No-Fly probably shouldn't be trusted with guns, either.

He said he wants to ban people on the no-fly list from buying guns. No due process. So yes.

>Hillary
"Guns need to be removed"
>Trump
"Guns need to be kept away from bad people."
Specifically mentions gangs and felons.

Overconfidence. Now he's going to pay for it.

Thanks for correcting the record™, Horowitzberg.

I saw a future madam president with solid points and skilled political play vs. a blabbering baboon who made Kanye West sound reasonable.

Really, Trump got way outclassed here.

He was also way too aggressive in his debating manners. Women don't like him mansplaining and yelling over a woman.

I do know that pol is not really for Trump... they just want to watch the world burn, and Trump can help with that. But he showed his cards too soon for this and he had a weak hand.

From the opening remarks it went wrong: "we are losing our jobs to Mexico and we have to fight China...". really? Shit made no sense.

Very dissapointed. Wanted a good debate, but one candidate was thoroughly out of his league.

Give us some good republicans next election. Trump is a bad representative of this superior ideology.

>He didn't prepare

Source?

Trump has been preparing like crazy for this debate, even standing for 5 hours practicing, only taking one 5 minute break for half-a-can of diet coke.

if you want to make up conspiracies and lie to us.

trump won tho
also sage CTR threads

This is the third thread I've seen this post. Shill detected.

When it comes to Hillary and guns, you don't agree with her on SHIT. Period. That alone will get you most of the white vote. He needed to be uncompromising.

>Wanted a good debate
theres your problem

Shill posting is getting worse. How is that even mathematically possible?

Millions of dollars and you CTR™ fucks haven't learned that if you're going to attempt an expository narrative type post you don't pick the Brazilian flag as your proxy.

Calm down Barron, we know your good with the computer thing. Can't wait for you to found TRUMP COMPUTERS in 10 years and see it go bankrupt in 3

On the bright side, he can't do worse in the next one.

So much for due process.

I wish someone would pay me to laugh at you mouthbreathers

Trump won, he can do better though

'mansplaining'

Not even trying to hide your shill activities anymore are you?

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ

strawpoll.de/s83227a

>Trump will make the world burn

Have you somehow missed the memo that HIllary will go to war with Russia and most likely Iran in her first term?

This is humor to a woman.

You're doing our work for us.

why would ctr ever post here?

dude i dont give a fuck about who wins. I am in brazil...

you seeing a shill behind every tree makes your camp look paranoid as fuck.

i would probably identify as a republican.

but be honest here: Trump was acting like he was on Twitter. Hillary was acting like your future president.

Be not angry at me. Be angry at Trump for failing so hard.

Who do you think won?

I believe you, but can I get a source? Good redpilling material.

...was that supposed to be funny?

I'm having a blast

I just want to watch the world burn.

Probably both candidates will do. Hillary is nasty. Trump is a brute.

Today Hillary was shrewd like a fox. Trump was a dumb cow.

Kinda hillarious watching US politics devolve into shit.

because he's a plant

MOTHERFUCKER THIS IS THE ONLY TIME TO PULL OUT THE BIG GUNS

>I listened like a radio

American education, everyone.

just the facts...
of the two candidates running for president...
Only Hillary Clinton was caught lying to congress.
Only Hillary Clinton was fired from a job for being unethical.
Only Hillary Clinton deleted 30 some thousand emails after she was ordered to hand them over to the Fed.
Only Hillary Clinton had that same computer wiped clean by professionals.
Only Hillary Clinton got the rapist of a teenage girl off on rape charges then laughed about it.
Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about Benghazi.
Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about her emails.
Only Hillary Clinton lied about being under sniper fire.
Only Hillary Clinton lied about lying to the American people.
Only Hillary Clinton was involved in " Cash Cow "
Only Hillary Clinton has a long list of scandals.
Only Hillary Clinton nationally belittled her husband's sexual harassment ( and rape ) accusers.
Only Hillary Clinton is a career politician.
Only Hillary Clinton will not release her speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks.
Only Hillary Clinton is tied to Monsanto.
Only Hillary Clinton was labeled " Extremely careless " about national security by the FBI !
Only Hillary Clinton said she will raise taxes on the middle class.
Only Hillary Clinton benefited from the DNC rigging an election !
Only Hillary Clinton had to return stolen items from the White House.
Only Hillary Clinton said the Benghazi victims parents where lying.
Only Hillary Clinton wants you to vote for her based on her gender.
Only Hillary Clinton has no real accomplishments after a lifetime in politics.
Only Hillary Clinton has never created any jobs.
Only Hillary Clinton over and over again.
But you are going to vote for her because.... you don't like Donald Trump ? That is insane !
I will never understand how any moral person in good conscience could vote for this woman.
(This is just a small percentage of a much longer list

>My camp

Listen lady, you've got to learn how not to give yourself away in your second sentence.

It's a simple equation....0% of people here support Hillary. If even one person unironically does, then they are a shill.

Also, you are all fucking terrible writers. I hope you're all negro finger painting majors, and not lit. Because you're witless.

"you have been fighting ISIS for all of your adult life!"

I listened (to a stream) like a radio (broadcast).

Take your autism elsewhere, Ahmed.

pol is not even serious. all the skype and google hating is supposed to be grotesque trolling.

at least that was the original intent of this board, before the Russians started astroturfing for their favorite candidates here and people starting believing their own keks.

Kill yourself Huma.

the nips really are redpilled

>mansplaining

>Trump wants to scrap the Iran deal
>Trump wants to let Russia fuck around in Eastern Europe

"Obama doubled the national debt, so I am going to drop taxes to 15%."

I dont even...

Trump did not even have his yellow goldilocks. Even his toupet looked unprepared.

>Hillary wants to start a war with Russia over emails
>Hillary wants to overthrow the Syrian government, further destabilizing the middle east

Mexico took urrrrr jobs.

>He does great

What's the problem?

People here don't hate blacks. They just want the truth about their horrible crime stats to stop being glossed over by the media.

Black people are a mess (everywhere on earth).

And fuck your stupid Russian tinfoil hat bullshit. Don't you have a Xanax to snort and a sad little futon to fall asleep on? What does CTR™ pay anyway?

Someone redpill me here, I thought all Trump had to do was act calm and call out Clinton on corruption while not going off on minor shit. Basically just a repeat of his Mexico performance. How does tonight make him look better to undecided voters?

>drop taxes to 15%
Wew lassie

Trump is talking about the corporate tax rate. Not the top marginal income tax rate.

I know you fuckers are dumb. But this is just retarded.

>Implying she really will, and ignoring this is all posturing to ensure that Russia doesn't get any ideas beyond Ukraine.
>Lets follow Trump and take their oil, and play the Muslims are scary card. Never-mind alienation of a community is the quickest way to radicalization.

Trump is not coming for your guns unless you're a black or mexican thug.

i live as an expat in Brazil. I make enough.

and dont deny this place is racist as hell.

instead of making the proud white race, they complain about nigger dick, and worship some demonic thoughtform.

then they blame the jews for everything that did not work out in their cuck neet life.

you guys (yes only guys here) should grow some self respect. who gives a fuck what the media feeds the normies? stop sucking its giant Moloch teet, go lift weights, and realize nobody gives a flying fuck what happens in the ghetto.

He did well in the first 30 minutes, but went downhill after that.

Defensive, babbling. At one point not formulating a sentence for a few whole minutes.

It was great for his lack of experience and preparation though, and the polls are surprisingly good.

>still pretending to be in Brazil
>complains about racism

The country that you're pretending to be in right now actually builds walls around the black people to keep them out of the rest of the country. But I guess that's not racist.

I have a masters degree, and I make six figures. I'm pretty fucking far from a NEET.

The Jew meme is hilarious.

no walls here. mulato ass as far as horizon expands. also not for or against racism, just saying pol is racist.
and yeah, you will probably make six figures when you ever finish your masters degree.
you wont get that delicious Goldman Sachs money though.

>Goes out of his way to mention ways in which citizens falsely placed on terrorist watch lists can remove themselves from it.

It's essentially violent Dindu proof.

Kek

I work at a bigger (and more powerful) Wall Street firm than Goldman.

Utterly destroyed?

He repeated the same shit as before.

He botched the e-mail attack. He botched the Sanders attack.

He failed to counter the birther attack, the allegations of business racial discrimination, he wasted a ton of time bitching about how "he did not support the War In Iraq", he did not refute the allegations of ripping people off properly, etc.

He barely fazed her.

She owned his ass.

One would have to be mentally disabled to think Trump won that debate. Better luck next time lads (actually you're neo nazi faggots so sensitive you can't take any sort of criticism, including that you're racist, which you freely admit usually, nice safe space youve got here) 5 shekels etc, those are still more valuable world wide then rubles amirite?!

And Americans, if you were actually patriotic and nationalist, you'd give a shit that Russia is trying to destabilize the west through asymmetrical warfare. Why do they support Trump so much, really?

As always, thanks for correcting the record™

Right back at you Putin AstroTurf fuck

He countered perfectly the birther attack. Pretty much left the audience with the idea that the only confirmation of Obama was made thanks to him.

And when he actually counters perfectly the War in Iraq attack, you call it bitching. lmao

Really fire those neurons up and try to keep up with the debate buddy.

trump did ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=65I1AMRFdGo

>>why??

shes a master debater with a wire.

youtube.com/watch?v=yib5dcbzCTY

Even the most delusional are having a hard time swallowing this debate
PFFT HAHAHAHAHAH