WAAAH EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T THINK TRUMP WON IS A CTR SHILL! GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE, YOU'RE HURTING MY FEE FEES YOU KEK!

>WAAAH EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T THINK TRUMP WON IS A CTR SHILL! GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE, YOU'RE HURTING MY FEE FEES YOU KEK!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
twitter.com/1IFoundation/status/780607353964023808
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but only the cnn poll shows a hillary win? all the others so far are in favor of trump.

>wahhhh im a shill wahhh

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU USE AN OS I DONT LIKE URE A STATIST SHILL

>Trump losing polls
>"BUH-BUH-BUT THEY DON'T MATTER, THEY'RE SHILLS!"

>Trump winning polls
>"ALL THESE POLLS ARE TOTALLY ACCURATE AND UNBIASED!"

Thanks for proving my point.

real polls
>not online shill raided polls
will show trump got blow the fuck out.

Among trump supporters he will be the same as always, but he won absolutely none of the undecided crowed tonight.

you get that image from google?

>wahhhhhh im a baby

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

She knows what issues REALLY matter!

You are proving our points that there are shills

400lb hackers don't use Arch

Why are the mods allowing shills ,like OP ,shitpost about Trump so much?

this

10 years in a power position and she did absolutely nothing.

#SheDidNothing

>WAAAH MODS SHOULD BAN PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE BECAUSE THIS IS MY SAFE SPACE

Not shill just a faggot as usual kys

>confirmation bias

Did you know in science we seek to disprove our notions, not prove them?

Shills were definitly right after the debate using demoralizing tactics. Now things are getting more natural. They failed.

Democrats visiting a neo-nazi Korean image board.... And home of the Alt-Right.

Really CTR?

>Trump losing polls
>"DRUMPF BTFO IM WITH HER BLACK LIVES MATTER INSHALLAH"

>Trump winning polls
>"N-NO THOSE DON'T COUNT!!! STOP IT!!!!!!"

Calm down Ivan, Hillary will be stern but fair

Trump won, dumbass. It was a debate not reading canned speeches contest

for who? the white working class? dont count on it m8

TRUMPSHARTS FOREVER BTFO

twitter.com/1IFoundation/status/780607353964023808

VOTE HERE
>VOTE HERE
VOTE HERE
>VOTE HERE

ONLY POLL WHERE YOUR VOTE WILL EVER MATTER

>WAAAHH CLINTON SHILLS EVERYWHERE
>WE NEED TO RIG THE POLLS TO HAVE TRUMP WIN, Cred Forums

Please don't associate Arch Linux with the retards on this forum. Sure, there are some dumbasses who say stupid shit like "2016 is finally the year of the Linux desktop!" but that dumbassery is *NOTHING* compared to the reality denial, cognitive dissonance, and Tremendous butthurt that Trumplets have.

I'm worried that if Trump wins, he'll put massive restrictions on the cyber and I won't be able to download the latest Arch ISOs.

Hillary failed to demonstrate her capability of office.
She worried too much about how she'd be perceived and not enough on how her presidency would work.
Trump blew her the fuck out on procedure and bedrock mentality.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

If they rely on VPN spamming online polls to make him win, what exactly do they plan to do in November when there is no real life VPN to let them into multiple polling stations?

So true desu, these alt-right faggots are pretty much edgier liberals

Like all of those of white working class people who got stiffed out of payment doing jobs for trump

But how could buying into our own memes ever possibly have any negative consequences???

I think Trump could have done better but I'm also a person with a heart and my heart believes that he will be better for our nation than that lying cunt. I forgive him and he still has my vote. If you look at social media people who feel the same way I do are coalescing and encouraging each other. Democrats are just spewing lies and hatred to anybody who dare question their narrative. Its sick.

Trump called out the fed in front of tens of millions of people. Ron Paul probably pooped his diaper.

Remember brexit?

Also I find it hilarious that Cred Forums is being more biased against Trump than mainstream social media. You fucking Cred Forumstards are just too obvious.

Half the people here are underage anyway, I don't think retarded Trumplets from Cred Forums are going to have any effect on the vote. The impotent rage will be amazing tho.

maybe they should have done a better job

isnt that the argument NAFTA shills use?

>WAAH MY XORG BROKE BECAUSE PACMAN IS SHIT BUT IT JUST MEANS IM A LEET HAXOR ANYONE WHO DISAGRESS IS A CANONOCAL SHILL

Never happened to me :^)

CALL SEAN HANNITY CALL HIM CALL HIM CALL SEAN CAN SOME ONE CALL SEAN sniiiifffffffffffff

What the fuck was that about, he talked about it for like 40 seconds