TRUMP GOT KILLED BUT WHY?

youtube.com/watch?v=d2an9LigwII
Hillary is a long running and very well polished politician.
Probably the most well polished in the entire candidacy while Trump is the opposite.
If Trump is going to beat her on a face to face debate he is going to have to dig up her dirtiest messes and not just the typical email scandal talk.
The woman is a war criminal and the biggest war hawk in the entire government. He needs to get specific on the evil she has done to the people from iraq to Libya to Syria, the hundreds of thousands of dead she has caused, and the 100s of millions her and Obama have been spending in our tax dollars on salafi extremists.
youtube.com/watch?v=4A98GlPJ6pE
youtube.com/watch?v=RbavcO41FIM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
imgur.com/a/c0Oz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thank you for correcting the record

Dont thank me
this is OUR fight.

He's not CTR!! Wtf. Our guy lost the first battle or at best it was a draw! He needed to destroy this cunt. He did good the 1st 1/3 then slipped up.

He didn't. As for the debate It was a tie at the debate and a net win for Trump at the race.

She appealed to the Bernie crowd so she will probably pull up at CO and VA costing Trump 9EV (as VÁ was predicted blue anyway ).

Trump name dropped OH, MI and catered to their concerns. That will net him PA and advance his chances in MI. PA flipping will get him 20EV.

Result: Trump +11EV and the presidency.

The quip at rue end about negative ads and how he doesn't resort to that and how much it hurts him and his family was masterful.

It will take the fangs of every single one of them, making them mean spirited instead of incisive.

Pic contains current pre debate
Polls plus the RCP no toss Up map (with a magical blue Florida out of nowhere)

I disagree. Hilary's political pedigree is her biggest weakness. Something Trump exploited several times tonight. In any other election year I'd say being polished and a professional politician is helpful against an outsider like Trump. But America (and western civilization for that matter) is circling the drain in large part due to career politicians like Hillary.

I'm not saying Trump couldn't stand to be a little more articulate but if he debated like a politician tonight he would have lost more support than he could afford. He resonates precisely because he's not like her.

Hillary's South Sudan child soldier army is pretty fucking dirty.
Does Trump not know about it or does he keep it for the next debate?

He had all the time in the world to prepare, but didn't bother too, because he though he was too smart to lose. Really, this was his to win. All he had to do was not have a meltdown on television, but then he went and had a meltdown on television. He couldn't have lost this badly if he had done it intentionally.

>people from iraq to Libya to Syria
I thought Trum supporters didn't care about non-white people.

It was this moment that I knew I was a shill for hill

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

imgur.com/a/c0Oz4

Unless you are talking about based Assad, The Syrian Orthodox and the based JAMAHYRIA

I notice he was sniffy as fuck during the debate.