Why did CTR Shift their focus from Reddit to Cred Forums in the past few days?

If they can't hold Reddit, do they really think they can turn this autistic hive?

Obvious shills are obvious

Drumpf got slain during that debate. There's no denying it.

yep, and people will keep acting like trump has a chance. Sad

> someone disagrees with me call him a shill

lmao

good job guys

>shill
>cuck
>ctr
>kike slave
This is all the """"""""""""""Alt right""""""""""" can muster. Not surprising seeing on how anything outside of jacking off to 2D underage girls is above their mental paygrade.

You can't make this shit up.

wtf I love Hillary now!

A
FUCKING
LEAF

C'mon guys... at least TRY to prepare you have to shill harder than that.

>posts a meme in response
CONTROVERSIAL POST
folks wow.......can he even get away with saying that??????? NOW thats just OUT THERE

>S

>N

>i

>F

yep

Reminder: shills get paid by the (You)s they receive. Don't reply to obvious shills. Their funds dry up. They move along.

You expect your little adhom to warrant an actual response you little canadacuck?

not just a shill, but a dumb new fag obvious shill

Trump completely lost, as me an american and all my fellow americans gathering watching shook our heads with disgust when he wasn't held to the same standard as hillary clinton.

I stood up and said: "If Donald Trump is our america, then I don't want to be an american! I'm with her!" And the whole room erupted into cheers and clapture, as I was carried out of the room on everyone's shoulders

Sad drumpf is cheating the polls

whats next ur going to say im a man of the straw??? strawman if u will???

*****FREE THINKER ALERT*******
*****INTELLECTUAL ALERT*******
really makes u think

Agreed, I was there and I was proud to carry that true american and am also a proud hillary supporter

#imwithher... are you?

it's just fun triggering Cred Forums

Ha, sad drumpftards have no idea what they're doing... REally makes me think LOL

I'm proud to be with her

DELETE THESE YOU RETARD YOU'RE GIVING US AWAY

naw your just delusional and want to feel more important than what you really are

seriously dude i know you're trying to have fun but this kind of shitposting is making Cred Forums unreadable right now

I'm now a #HILLDO

dumb nigger lol

*sees a pic of trump*
hmm, i respect him, hes a human being and i love humans + their rights especially if that human GOT owned (thats slang for taken for a ride in the willy wagon for all you laymen) on national TV!! hes a human respect him dont say things like blech drinky sippy

thank you for reading this post, thank you everyone now i must return to my spider ebooks

>Canadians
>Fun

Better than clockwork

trump will be a dead meme in a week or two. time to just walk this one off and vote for clinton

I agree with you, it realyl is sad that Russian putin hackers have hacked this board... sad drumpfy wumpfy spending all his money to make him look like he's winnign when all he's doing is bribing and losing all his money, he's very sad spending all his drumpfy money, extremely sad because he will never be more than a paper mache pumpkin, using all his money to cover up his true pumpkin face or should I say... DRUMPFKIN FACE!

Russian hackers payed by DRUMPFKIN please leave, our girl SLAYED tonight she SLAYED you go girl I'm with you!

0.5 Sheckles have been deposited to your account

yeah thats true, i think ill be voting for either hillary clinton or goy johnson, but i havent made up my mind.

wew

Drumpf will be dead within ghours if he don't lay off the cocaine XDDDDDDD LOL gonna have a nervous breakDOWN because he has DOWN's SYNDROME like all the russian hacker autists here... LAUGHING OUT LOUD EMOJISSS LMAO

They recently got a big upgrade in funding. Probably enough $ to work both sites

>90549145
>claims to be american
>is leaf

Spiders are totally bro though and catch flys for you. If you dont step on the like an asshole and keep them in your house where they can stay warm and dry they will eat anything else that bothers you!

Yeah man, spiders are totally brotier!

>im totally not a spider either.

Shilling here has to be the worst assignment to draw

Or you know, just a run-of-the-mill bait post. Seems to be working.

>people on the internet are putting time and energy into trying to convince me of their political narrative

NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO NIGGERS PEE PEE POO POO

I agree, it's probably just bait and not a real shill

They think Cred Forums Cred Forums is the brains behind the alt-right when it's not. This board is just a slightly less retarded Cred Forums filled with procrastinating college fags that talk a big game but just post memes.

Simple.
They want to snuff out the fire in your heart that keeps the depressed among us going.
They want you to despair so that you give up without fighting.
Remember what is at stake and stand firm. We can't really afford to fail.

Trump actually did lose the debate, theres no denying it. You're just blindly calling people shills to enforce your narrative

they dont have the endurance or stamina. dont respond to shills.
let them shill between themselves like a bunch of bumbling morons they already are

you cant deny there points. trump got absolutly smashed. whether you like it or not, clinton won by a landslide.