HA
HAHA
HAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHA

They are shilling so hard

the american people, fucktard

>CNN

CNN audience

or maybe your candidate lost and it hurts your feelings.

well that explains it

>Clinton News Network

>Biased

GEE WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE

define "american" people

It was a tie if anything

Good thing CNN isn't on the controlled media hit list.

oh wait...

>tfw trump wins in November

>not watching fox

wew

>orc poll

implying orcs are informed voters

I'll start caring when he drops in the state polls he's currently leading in.

> """""(((news)))""""" site that shadowbans anyone that doesn't spout liberal talking points
>unbiased and unrigged polling

Pick one

I disagree.

Trump seemed flustered by the end of it, Clinton could hardly keep a straight face at his babbling.

BULL FUCKING SHIT THERE IS NO WAY SHE FUCKING WON OH MY FUCKING GOD THE SHILLING SHUT THIS THE FUCK DOWN
THESE KIKES CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

People from Mexico and the Middle East that are not recognized as citizens of these 50 United States

aw, triggered? go fuck yourself. I'm an informed voter, not a "shill/kike". You're a piece of shit.

Thank you for correcting the record

.005 sheckels

>CNN
>the same channel that showed her paid sign-holders as a 'massive crowd' waiting for debates

HELLO CTR MY OLD FRIEND
I'VE COME TO TALK WITH YOU AGAIN

You captured my interest.

>Who
>What
>When
>Where
>How
>Why

KeK

SKW's even type how they normally speak.......can someone say damage control holy fuck

and 29% independent

Trump is toast

I think that Clinton won the national polls but Trump won the swing state polls tonight. Clinton mentioned Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania 0 times. Not only did Trump bring them up multiple times and talk directly about their concerns, but he mentioned that he's been there a lot. And it's true - you can bet that with him appearing in those states so many times over the past few weeks word travels around. Clinton played for the national polls, Trump played for the states. IMO he won this round despite what national polls say - he pleased his base and he won the swing states

dnc leaks.

Sure, all the big bad bias liberal media shills are just trying to deceive you!

>Trump won the swing state polls tonight
He certainly said some things I've been dying to hear like

>stupid politicians
>ineffective regulations
>terrible trade deals

i didn't think trump would even do that well with the orc vote

I don't think people haven't changed their vote intentions overall.

God you wish

>This matters
>CNN Reporter: "Well Trump definitely didn't lose any votes but I don't think Hillary gained any. She wasn't relatable"

All Trump needs to do is keep Ohio/Florida and gain a small state like Colorado. This is completely doable with someone like Clinton by either turning Independents like he's doing in Iowa, or by depressing people that would vote liberal but won't turn out for Clinton.

>Clinton News Network

youtube.com/watch?v=5BJjUv_TD2E

QUICK. BRING UP THE POLLS 8CH SCRIPTED WITH BOTS.

62+27=89. what the fuck happened to the other 11%?

He was well polished in a few places (such as this one), but I hope he can retain that consistency throughout the entire debate.
twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/780578417427316736

IT'S NOT REAL THO, WE'RE JUST CTR SHILLS. Cred Forums always becomes retarded around election time. It's the exact same every 4 years. I'm still pro trump, but you're a fucking idiot if you think he did well in that debate sorry.

reddit has the dankest memes

I'm voting hillary now

Are you kidding? Liberal media or not, it's one of the most watched networks.

lol,its behind msnbc in viewership

I bet they polled facebook or some shit like that.

m8

This is the US Presidential Elections. It's naive to think any subterfuge is only being used by one side.

It was wiped away, like with a cloth.

>I bet they polled a mainstream social media site in order to get an idea of the mainstream's reaction to the debate.

Stop the fucking presses.
Did you want them to poll Cred Forums to get an idea of what "the people" really think?

I hope the guy that made that poll got fired for being a retard. Jesus I'm more mad that these donkey suckers can't do basic math than I am all the bias and shilling, at least that's to be expected.

(((CNN)))

They admitted the poll was skewed Democrat before those numbers went up on the screen and then they just left them there.

The guy said they polled 10% more Democrats and 10% less Republicans than the actual electorate, and that the margin of error on top of that was 5%. It's not a representative poll at all.

A civil war sounds more fun than Trump, desu. Fuck that guy.

HA
HAHA
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On CNN they said that they have more democrat leading voters on that poll.

No one "won" the debate, it was a fucking mess.
Seriously, get some real politicians yanks.

not according to Neilson ratings

lol ok shillary
theyre literally in dead last of all the news networks, mostly becuase nobody wants to watch their lying biased coverage

>literally all the anchors are black or women...

gee hum dee dum who watched this?

The people that matter :^)
MEME MAGIC!!!!

>CNN only major poll saying Hillcunt won

WEW, LAD, I GUESS WE'RE DONE FOR!!!!

Even if you give CNN a 10% liberal bias slant it is still a big win.

Member when the Don wasn't a cuck? Me either.

Clinton was so hopped up on valium she couldn't keep a straight face the entire time.

>(((Clinton News Network)))

Psst check fivethrightyeight cuckfag

>there are people who will shit on someone for getting their propaganda from Fox News then unironically watch CNN and late night talk show funnymen