>"i have a much better temperament"
>audience starts laughing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what was he thinking saying that

what was he thinking taking so much of her bait

goddammit he was slaughtering her to start

The laughing was a tell for cognitive dissonance. They were persuaded.

The audience wasn't supposed to react, and wasn't kept in line except when they did something anti-Trump.

I felt extremely bad for him, everything was stacked against him. Hillary's smug demeanor has fucking infuriated me, as well. What an absolute fucking terrible person, she doesn't feel genuine emotion.

Trump did exactly as well as he needed to, I don't see the polls moving at all.

>this is what trumpets actually believe

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

>FEMINISM IN ACTION

I know some faggots will defend this as him meaning something else but that was a painful lack of self-awareness that the majority of voters will not see as positive

I cringed so hard I turned the TV off

I meant anti-Hillary, they were allowed to do anti-Trump behavior without reprimand.

hahah cant handle the fact that she knew she had this debate in the bag before it even started?

>"It's a winning temperament"

>Hillary's smug demeanor has fucking infuriated me, as well. What an absolute fucking terrible person, she doesn't feel genuine emotion.

>Trumpvirgins THIS mad
welcome to politics baby

If you're debating whether your temperament makes you fit to be President, you've already lost. What an asinine fucking reason to even bring up.

If Trump did his research he'd haveknown. Clinton is a master debater -- and she excels particularly at countering arguments, not just her own.

Every haymaker he threw was met with a one-two hard hook and kidney shot.

That's why he didn't even bother showing up to his OWN AFTER PARTY, that he spent money advertising.

>>goddammit he was slaughtering her to start
he did well the first 20 minutes or so, but then he just had to go and be Donald Trump. Some of the zingers she got in on him he teed right up for her. She knew that all she had to do was give him the rope to hang himself with.

hillposting aside this. trump should've buried the temper issue the way hillary buried the email issue (although lester probably wouldn't have let him)

>I felt extremely bad for him, everything was stacked against him

His whole premise is that he can win when that happens.

>he did well the first 20 minutes or so
Doesn't mean much, Holt was only throwing softball questions at the beginning just to warm them up.

i support the guy and i laughed when he said that

he must have no self awareness

And even then he just did OK. He was trying to appeal to swing-state voters but couldn't quite make it work.

Those were her supporters in the audience, the debate moderator did barely anything to stop it.

do you really expect us to believe that Clinton has actual unpaid supporters?

yes

me

;^)