Did crack destroy the black community?

Introduced in the early 80s and now all the crack babies are crazy adults breeding crazy kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/1609806212?ie=UTF8&tag=wwwhomesteadi-20&camp=1789&linkCode=xm2&creativeASIN=1609806212
youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you honestly believe that crack was subversively introduced to destroy the black community, you must admit that meth was subversively introduced into the white community to destroy it.

>welfare
>no jobs
>rap
>gangs
>crack
>absent dads
am I missing anything that help destroy the Black community?

maybe both.

maybe it's just two fronts of the same war against the poor

all drugs were subversively introduced onto this planet to destroy the human race

That's not meth, that's H bruh.

Let me ask you a question, user. An honest question. A question I want you to answer from the pit of your soul.

Do you care about the poor? I mean, honestly? Do you?

I would say Heroin was, meth isn't as bad as a lot of people think.

meth is really a problem in rural white areas

White people are smart enough to make drugs though.

It's harder to get 70% of the population hooked on meth than it is to get 13% hooked on crack
You pretty much nailed it. Can the black community even be fixed at this point? So many blacks dont want to take responsibility and take advantage of the many opportunities available today and better themselves. Suggesting they do so will label you a racist or an Uncle Tom if you're black. Killer Mike of all people got shit from fellow blacks when he suggested they empower theirselves.

Welfare destroyed the black community.

That makes no sense dude.

alien detected

fuck off spacenigger

>confusing symptoms for causes
The cause is low IQ

>Welfare destroyed the black community.

The evidence show the opposite is true. Welfare is responsible for many of the successes that came out of ghetto neighborhoods. Dr. Ben Carson for example.

Black culture seemed infinitely more chill before the 80s, I will say that much.

An outlier. Welfare is what caused so many black women to be all "independent" and kick black fathers out the home.

We can fast track the black community to success if all the women stopped literally looking for the thug who will inevitably end up in prison leaving the child fatherless. But since they are women they lack the mental capacity to see this simple logic.

niggers were the canary in the mine.

instead of dealing with the issue we just blamed niggers for being stupid and even started a "war on drugs" to lock niggers up in jail for dealing it.

and now heroin abuse is devastating white communities. you reap what you sow i suppose.

want to see how to deal with an opium problem properly, look at china or japan. want to see how NOT to deal with it, look at the USA.

yah dude welfare destroyed the black community also this thought that you can be a great single mother this created the black culture we have today

>blaming the people for a government's lack of consistency.

You can always spot the sheltered children.

Gary Webb uncovered the CIA dealings with crack and the blacks communities back in the 90's. Blacks let themselves get taken advantage of. Instead of resisting this attack they now glorify drug dealers.

amazon.com/gp/product/1609806212?ie=UTF8&tag=wwwhomesteadi-20&camp=1789&linkCode=xm2&creativeASIN=1609806212

Thomas Sowell doesn't think so.

nope.

>Did crack destroy the black community?

Did cocaine destroy the white community?

/Thread/ Nigger.

>who gives a shit

really who cares whose lives drugs destroy as long as it's not their own or their family. drugs help us weed out the weak

Emancipation destroyed the black community. Without slavery, blacks are lost.

There's a barrier though....you don't just show up on TV one day glorifying drug/gang culture.

Why were blacks allowed to glorify drug dealers and this particular lifestyle?

....really makes......

Nope, being black destroyed the black community. The Civil Rights Act and Welfare sure did hasten their decline though.

As much as Cred Forums likes being racist I'll be fair here. Nothing resembling a community has ever been able to flourish amongst blacks in the US. Democrats, since day one, have made sure of that and the neo-con takeover of the Republicans sealed the deal.

But yeah, the violence exploded with the introduction of crack. Before that they were all hooked on opiates and pretty docile. Had to do something with all of them being good little plantation niggers, and voting for bene's.

Well...maybe....

Everything ever invented was invented to oppress blacks.

Blacks destroyed the black community, all the while being encouraged by Democrats who wanted votes.

blacks in Africa were already fucked without crack

being black in America is so much better than being black in Africa

They didn't have fathers to teach them to be proper women.

The war on drugs was handled terribly
I hate to say it, but Reagan is the most over-rated president of all time.
It should've been focused on rehab, and securing the border.
Instead he just threw people that couldn't control themselves in prison for years
Fucked the blacks, and they'll be fucked from it for decades to come, unless drug flows stop, and they get inner-city jobs.
Hopefully a Trump admin, can help with that

>we just blamed niggers for being stupid and even started a "war on drugs" to lock niggers up in jail for dealing it.

Black politicians, preachers, and coonmunity organizers pushed hard for the war on drugs; they didn't do an about face and cry about it till the mid-90s.

Is that some Steve Francis?

I find it oddly curious that heroin is everywhere now, I am thinking that crack in the black community was possibly a beta test.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg

BAKIN SODA I GOT BAKIN SODA

The war in Afghanistan is what happened. All heroin comes from there

no, feminism did. the rise of rap culture was the final nail in the black coffin

I don't because they're all crazy meth / crack junkies.

Welfare did. Crack certainly didn't help, but its devastation was almost certainly compounded by the malaise of idleness. And then the crack entrepreneurs started making music...

And a reasonable sense of degeneracy saves any human from it.

Victory destroyed the Black community
They "won" the civil rights battle, won every advantage they needed to "catch up", won the public perception of deserving equal status, and won all the laws needed to protect it.
What did they do with all that? Partied it up, for nearly 50 years they partied and grew fat, dumb, lazy, and drug addled rather than using any of the gifts that had been given them other than the one that said "free money!"

Doubt the crack was deliberately introduced. The contras profited from selling cocaine to the states (using government transportation), and since the USA was covertly supporting the contras financially, they were willing to look the other way since it was still accomplishing intended ends.

>implying most 80s crack babies aren't dead or in jail by now.

A 30+ year old black male not in jail is an honored elder in the ghetto.

Destroy? When in history was the black community ever prosperous?

D E L E T E T H I S

Fun fact: China is the largest supplier of black market meth precursosrs in the world.

> Nothing resembling a community has ever been able to flourish amongst blacks in the US

Plenty during the late 19th Century and especially early 20th. Harlem, Greenwood - inb4 muh riots, they rebuilt and continued to prosper for decades until desegregation sapped it of its talent - and Tuskegee for starters.

Since the Great Society though, things have gone to shit.

Heroin = more property crime.

Meth = more violence.

black wall street in tulsa before the riots

Reagan's administration was a mess, but his economic liberalization was the only way were going to survive the onslaught of global competition that emerged in the 1970s.

The global economic situation of the 50s-60s (i.e., the rest of the world undeveloped or in smoldering ruins from the war) could not last forever.

Of course, that liberalization came with tradeoffs.

Heroin abuse was already big in the 70's and 90's.

Meth has had a bigger impact in regards to the War On Drugs, as it's more widely used and cheaper, and results in more arrests.

Good boom for the private prison industry though. Running out of niggers to lock up.

Ironically, the crack epidemic ended not due to the war on drugs but the subsequent generation observing the previous and deciding to stay away from crack.

But yeah, there was apparently tremendous support for the drug war in the black community. But the lesson learned in the end was that the state should never be depended upon. Communities, black or white or otherwise, must embrace self-ownership.

Mass and lengthy incarceration objevtively lowered the crime rate.

If the Republicans had gotten onboard hard with abortion too, things would be even better.

for the same reason that cocaine is a problem among negroes. no jobs, no future in your own community.
that's what happens when you go from a decentralised, semi-agrarian republic to a highly urbanised, aristocratic oligarchy replete with coloured serfs (mexicans).

core feeds on the periphery m8, and the people who stay in their communities suffer for it.

I've injected crack but it didn't dissolve properly I added the acid but fucked it up.

Smoking it and I never did a big enough rock for a ear ringer. Meth rushes are dope though.

Feminism didn't really hit black America for decades after it hit white America, and is still pretty fringe.

I'd say the cultural marxism of this decade are the first time radical feminist thought has cross-pollinated with black militancy. It was given a nod by black marxists of the 60s, but it was more about "respecting women" then than anything else.

It's because cocaine routes got hit hard and heroin routes got opened up again, especially after the draw down in Afghanistan.

South East Asia also got flooded with shabu, devaluing meth exports, so they're back to shoveling heroin. The U.S. got back on the opiate train with the popularity of Oxy.

Heroin made a good comeback. Hopefully we'll get some good music as a result.

Crack is not economical blacks need to do cheaper drugs. They are too stupid to figure out that meth does the same thing but is way better.

>imblyign Reagan wanted to destroy whites in addition to blacks

You have to control for the segment of the black population that didn't get trapped on the welfare plantation starting in the 60s.

While they don't outperform whites in aggregate, they fare pretty well to this day. The welfare communities, on the other hand, have been in dysgenic and cultural freefall ever since though.

>imblygdis he cared

the man was a senile film actor, he didn't know anything

>could not last forever

Sure it could.

Makes me wonder if Hillary is only hiding in a globalist skin, while she ultimately plans to destabilize the entire globe and plunge them in to decades of protracted war, leaving the U.S. as the only manufacturing base on the planet.

I doubt heroin increases creativity. It's just that musicians like drugs.

>I've injected crack
no you haven't

Black people always point to the legacy of the Black Wall Street in Tulsa, Oklahoma with a sense of nostalgia, fondness, and melancholy. That it was basically a glorified strip mall (which, consequently, non-existent Black purchasing power in 2011 prohibits from being erected in majority Black communities) notwithstanding, the descendants of those who built the Black Wall Street in Tulsa have regressed to the mean.

>meth
ayyy lmao

It was prosperous after the riots as well - productive communities rebuild.

Again, desegregation was what finally led to its permanent decline - the talent there was too good to pass up better opportunities elsewhere.

What was your experience like? Cocaine is the hardest shit I've touched, unless you somehow consider LSD harder or something. I like coke but still it's not as good as Adderall

>there are white people ITT defending meth
You guys can't be serious, you definitely have not lived around meth heads before

And you probably have not seen someone fuck up their life because of meth

Net black purchasing power is around 1.2T annually. While not fantastic on a per capita basis, it's still decent.

The issue is that it's not invested properly, and the capital derived from this revenue is severely deficient compared to other groups.

BLM

I've known a couple meth heads, and they were good people. One was doing reasonably well with his life. Of course, I never interacted with them while they were on meth, so who knows what they're like then.

This stuff also makes for great
>JAR FU!

There is a tracking beacon in most of drugs in the year 2016

There's really no such thing as 'crack babies' in the same meaning as FAS. Cocaine is much, much safer to use while pregnant than alcohol.

'Crack babies' aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, but that's because their mothers were stupid - enough to use crack while pregnant - not because of crack _directly_.

>BLM

That is to say, Cultural Marxism. New Left economics might have decimated the community, but this movement is posed to take that decadence to a new level.

Regardless of how people feel about law enforcement, there are some disturbingly subversive elements to the movement that just cannot be condoned by informed individuals.

If you think it's bad now, just wait where the next 5-10 years will take things.

>just wait where
>*just wait and see where

Well on some aspect, the "anti-meth" commercials are definitely overreacted and they aren't that bad

But for those who are addicted to it, that's when they are a problem, they are no better than niggers in a sense when they start breaking into houses, running into peoples backyards at night to steal a bike or simply try to rob you if you are walking in the wrong place at the wrong time

Also that they can get over reactive/paranoid, making eye contact with them for a second and they start verbally abusing you and wanting to fight

Some neighbours we had a few years ago (a couple) they were always fighting and arguing, cops out the front all the time for domestic violence and their kids were out of control

I honestly don't care about the black community. I really don't.

that's called the prison-industrial complex

There is a lot of evidence that the government introduced crack in black neighbourhoods to sell of the cocaine that the CIA smuggled into the country. A lot of this was declassified during the Iran-contra investigation. We know the CIA used money from selling weapons to Iran to fund the contra in Nicaragua. It was further used to smuggle cocaine into America and there was a rise in crack usage which was investigated by journalists which all lost their jobs.

Ah, a couple I knew had landlords that were tweakers and the last couple points sounds exactly the way they described (paranoid, belligerent, etc.) That and apparently obsessively cleaning a lot at strange hours.

I figured crack's invention was a response to depressed cocaine prices as a result of that smuggling - dealers had to preserve their profits.

Blacks, then, would have had the biggest incentive to buy it since pure cocaine was still pretty expensive.

I'm guessing journalists that attempted to get to the bottom of those suppressed price phenomenon or otherwise tracing it to its source were punished for barking up the wrong tree since it led back to the Contra smugglers (and thus, CIA).

Crack helped normal lower class people reach levels of wealth they could only dream of. Its more the case than ever too. that's the appeal of dealing it. Considering many it is the only choice to get anywhere in life

explain this please

Seriously, the ((((media)))) promotes the idea that the only way to escape the ghettos is to gangbang harder than the other niggas on your block. Either you become a successful drug dealer or a successful rapper writing about drug dealing. All they are presented their whole lives is the prospect of being about really good criminal.