What will you do now that kek has turned the tables on you?

Well you really blew it didn't you
>Clinton wearing red, Trump wearing blue
>Clinton looking uncharacteristically shiny, trump looking dry and wrinkled up
>Clinton had no health problems, no seizures
>Trump spent the whole debate on the defensive
>not a single "COUGHING FIT! PANTS OF SHIT" post got dubs

Face it, kek has turned his back on you. Here's the retarded thing: your whole plan. You mean to tell me you summoned the god of chaos and shitposting to elect an ultra-zionist into office in hopes of bringing about a fourth reich? Sounds almost crazy and stupid enough to work. There's just one problem: Chaos does not obey partisan rules, it has no political affiliation. Kek will have just as much fun jerking you morons around as he did jerking the hollywood kikes and SJWS around, for he is the god of lies and mischief.

Have fun firemonkeys.

yeah well check these

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

>This autist actually took the kek stuff seriously

Trump did very well seeing as he was getting hit by LE MODERATOR MAN constantly

>kys
>>>reddit

You're wrong. Check 'em.

Kek desires Gary: nothing happened because he wasn't there. Check em

WHAT A BETA LMAO

if d u b $ im gay

Trump did very well OP, and only a fool or an ignorant man would say otherwise. Was his performance perfect? No, absolutely not. But he did do a very good job despite the moderators biased questions directed at Trump and of course not at Hillary.

TRIPS FAGGOT

Meme magic occupies the space between metaphorical and physical. I dont quite know how to describe it but it is very real. We are entering an era of great instability and wild zaniness.

My predictions
>Shillary wins
>has a stroke on first day: keketh giveth and keketh taketh away
>American left falls apart.
>true alt right candidate wins in 2020
>feminism becomes illegal

Or hell maybe Kanye will win.

lmfao great parallel to tonight

OP here. I rest my case

kek is aligned with chaos and chaos alone.

Trump is going to win because he's a fighter not because of some retarded cartoon frog.

Funny how much you relied on that frog when you were convinced that you controlled him. Now you finally realize: you don't control the frog, the frog controls you.

Face it the only thing Trump was fighting was his own amnesia and dishonesty. Sure Hillary probably spiked his coke with horse tranquilizers but that's to be expected. she fights dirty. dirty enough to win.

He should have wrapped his hand around her waist instead of placing it on her back. Maybe even touched her ass slightly and whispered something to let her know it was on purpose. Then, she would have been thrown off. Hell, wouldn't it have been great if she made a rape accusation right then and there, before the debate started?

Meh, I came to see Trump's performance.
I left because of Clinton's nagging.

>implying i'm not totally ok with this

i worship chaos, not trump

PRAISE KEK

>FireMonkey is a cross-platform GUI framework developed by Embarcadero Technologies for use in Delphi, C++Builder, and AppMethod with C++ or Object Pascal to build cross platform applications for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac OS X.
what do you have against cross-platform GUI frameworks

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

Yeah, no. All Trump talked about was the same shit his rallys love to hear, low on thought but high on rage and emotion. That's why you think he's winning, because his buzzwords make you feel good.

He didn't even go off script in any meaningful way, he just did exactly what everyone expected him to do... except when he had to defend himself, which he did rather poorly by coming off as an arrogant, entitled aristocrat. In this he failed to do what he needs to do most: appeal to the common man. Hillary demolished this false narrative he's been peddling by pointing out how his father's influence built him his empire more than his supposed intelligence, and how he considers himself so far above the common man that he doesn't need to pay taxes, because he's just smarter and better at things than everyone else. IF he wants to be the everyman's hero, he can't pretend to be perfect at everything.

only shills bring up Kanye

This. all of this.

For the record, I'm an actual shamanist and I believe that nonhuman spirits exist which can exert influence on the material world. I believe that kekposting functions as a type of worship which is empowering a supernatural entity.

But I looked this shit up and apparently this is an Ancient Egyptian god of obscurity and the unknown? Why would you assholes ever worship a creature like that? At the very least, this spirit wouldn't give a fuck about human desires. It might not even be able to understand human desires. You cannot bribe this thing by offering it anything it values in exchange for favors.

This is not how you do it, shitlords. You find a spirit whose goals converge with yours, get its attention, make it an offering or a sacrifice, and ask for its favor. Frog-head man is not a creature you want to have dealings with because it seem just as likely to fuck you over as benefit you.