What did he mean by this?

He can't be seriously saving these points for the next debates can he? People would have decided by then

Other urls found in this thread:

thephillywire.com/2016/09/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate/
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/mother-ambassador-killed-benghazi-tells-trump-gop-stop-invoking-son-n615591
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
newsonjapan.com/html/newsdesk/article/116388.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Vancouver_Stanley_Cup_riot
youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't charge your cavalry at the start of the battle

Maybe. I think he's letting her do her move first, taking a hit in the polls, so by late October or early November he's rising, but it needs to be like Brexit, where Hillary voters are too smug to vote.

He was stating what questions the moderator did not ask.

Did he tweet already? What a crybaby.

These issues never came up. Saving them for the end (mid-late October) is the exact thing to do.

Clinton basically shot he wad tonight by going after his tax returns, not renting to black people, not paying contractors, Obama's birth certificate, etc. She has no ammunition to go after him with over the next two debates that is fresh.

There's no shortage of things to go after Trump for.

Means he lost and now he's salty.

benghazi is old and busted, but yeah, he has to be saving those two for the Oct 9 debate. Keep in mind we're still due the Russian "October Surprise" so that may tie into all this as well.

This, I'm sure telling everyone how rasist sexist etc he is will really be the killshit this time around. Do you think she's saving the cartoon frog bomb for the last debate?

Tweeting is his day job.

Like what? She hit him with all the big stuff right out of the gate.

I have high hopes for the last debate with Chris Wallace but I feel like it'll be too late by then. Aren't some states voting already?

The sticking points against Hillary are only adding up entering October. She has been unable to completely defuse a single topic and may very well become overwhelmed with the October surprise(s) in store.

Didn't realize they had wifi on the shitting street, Pajeet.

>People would have decided by then
perhaps you don't understand what it's like to be "undecided"

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

trump was SHOOOK

she didn't talk about him calling illegals rapists (which they are) or the muslim ban yet. She could bring up his 4 divorces but that only opens her up for him to attack his serial rapist husband.

There is a reason why the "October Surprise" isn't called the "September Surprise".

Didn't realize they had wifi in the sharting aisle, J-Qwan

Shes been repeating these things from day 1. For whatever reason her strategy doesn't require "new" ammunition

>can't read the fucking time in the tweet
Shit was before the debates even happened. You're a fucking idiot.

>Hillary voters are too smug to vote
This is what I'm hoping for

Keks will it is.
>mfw Cred Forums will be mentioned in a presidential candidate debate

fpbp

no. lmao

you save the best for last

Tell that to Romney

Businessman Donald J. Trump
24,333 Votes (56.42%)
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
18,794 Votes (43.58%)
thephillywire.com/2016/09/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate/

He has pretty good counters for those though. Talking about illegals in any sort of context helps him, because it hurts her; and he has managed to walk back the Muslim ban to a policy that comes accross as pragmatic (a stronger vetting process).

There's early voting and absentee voting, but the vast majority vote on Election Day. The people who do such voting have already made their minds up.

Salty coward lost the debate can't handle it. Drumpf BTFO

You underestimate the mental retardation of undecideds.

Didn't realize a leaf can do anything except photosynthesis, Trudeau

I want immigration to come up next time so trump cab call out Hillary when she calls illegals "immigrants"

I hate that illegals come here, but most just want a better life. It's still a big fuck you to the people that go through the legal immigration process though. If Mexico wasn't such a shithole they wouldn't be coming here by the millions.

>Rosie O'Donnell deserved to be called names
>waaaaaaah Hillary, stop being mean

He literally said this tonight. You fags are supporting an emperor without clothes because he's the only public figure even close to sharing opinions that align with your racism.

There was no substance to anything he said. It was fucking rambling and all Hillary had to do was sit there with a shit-eating grin and be the bigger man. Which she did.

Trump looked petty to the undecided American voter tonight. Hillary was right to point out that he seemed unprepared all around.

The process is expensive and convoluted for the poor and under educated. It just needs reform.

I wouldn't give a shit if they integrated and didn't vote for big government. Neither of those happen though

>the mother of the benghazi victim told trumpcucks to stop using her son as a political talking point
>WTF WHY CANT I USE BENGHAZI ANYMORE I HATE AMERICA NOW
fuck off

Bullshit, if my kid got killed as a result of government negligence I'd never let it go. Go fuck yourself

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/mother-ambassador-killed-benghazi-tells-trump-gop-stop-invoking-son-n615591

I'm just going to hope that Trump knew that the first debate would be in Hillary's favor either way, so he stayed on the defensive while he got a feel for how Hillary would play. I can't imagine why he'd completely drop the e-mail issue otherwise.

>You are supporting an emperor
>he's the only public figure even close to sharing opinions that align with you

Duh?

Everything else, total trashpost. Your opinion is discarded.

more than just one American died there, ctr

HES SAVING IT FOR ROUND TWO

Nothing on Jews either.

he did mention he is friends with king jew himself.

Maybe if Trump shut his fucking mouth the moderator would've had time to ask more questions

Please don't forget the fact as Secretary of State Hillary did nothing to make sure countries take back their own criminal citizens who were to be deported even though that is entirely the responsibility of the Secretary of State.

Hillary let foreign criminals walk because she couldn't stand up to countries like Cambodia and Pakistan to take back their rapists.

he can't blow his load 3 hours before the end of the sex fest

Holy shit what a bitch. He's going to get destroyed so hard on election day, it's just embarrassing at this point. Trump is Jeb tier right now.

Was that the only talking points CTRâ„¢ could up with?

Those questions were never going to get asked you fucking mong.

Why is trump expecting the moderator to bring this up. If he wants to talk about it, he should just talk about it.

He means moderator nigger didn't ask Hillary about any of those things.

Yeah, 4 US citizens being beaten to death under her direct watch is busted. le upboat XD reddit bacon whale pun meme

>He can't be seriously saving these points for the next debates can he?
Of course not. He needed to bring them home in both debates. But he kept following HRC's bait and talking too long to give the moderator more questions.

He doesn't even need to touch Benghazi.

See

Hmm.. big meanie who upsets your fee fees

Or... a money laundering, people killing, cult worshiping, security threatening, corporation shilling, lying sociopath.

Really tough to decide on that one.

The later he saves them for the better. If he brings them up too soon, then people will forget about them by the time election rolls around.

The worst things about hillary need to be the freshest in people's minds when they go vote.

this guy actually knows what he's talking about, if he blew his load the first debate he wouldn't have ammo left for the others

Moderator asked Trump questions that were personally challenging. He asked Hillary questions that were neutral about policy.

>not seeing how much time Trump had to fight for
>all of this time was used to refute baseless allegations found in the (((MSM)))

That's a moronic strategy. A lot of people have made up their minds and may not see the next debate. You need to attack when you get the chance to. But he was on the defensive almost the entire time.

They got all of his most important "dirt" out of the way on the first debate, which means the next two debates are easy sailing.

No one is going to be thinking about this debate tonight by the time of the third debate.

>checked
>pepe confirmed for hillary's last stand

By his will.

There's no reason not to. Bring up their names, their families, etc. Hillary went there with the "fashion model" or whatever inane story she had there, and talk about four people who died because she didn't give a fuck.

What do they still have on him? Mexicans and muslims right.

>shutting your mouth so the cuck moderator can play the biased referee

fuck you. Trump took charge when he was questioned. That's the quality I like in a leader.

>The Philly Wire
>Literally who?

Didn't she already push the muslim thing by saying that the words he uses pushes muslims to ISIS?

Either way, If we look back at '12, It's pretty much agreed Romney won the first but Obama learned from that and did much, much better in the last two, which many say was a major factor in Romney losing.

On top of that, Trump brings in the eyes and ears. The next two debates will have more of an impact on this election than in previous years, and they were already rather important to begin with.

Trump could have done much better, but he's not out for the count yet.

My biggest fear is Hillary has more ammo against him that she hasn't fed the MSM yet. If that's the case, Trump's "hold some back" strategy won't pay off as well as it could.

I don't think it matters.

You only have to look at the catalogue to see Cred Forums attacking various polls to make it appear that Trump won the debate.

People already decided, dude. There's nobody who is pro-Trump who will ever vote Hillary, and most Hillaryfags won't be convinced to go anywhere but to an independent.

More than anything, this is just a shitload of kabuki theater shit to fill in the time before the final voting day comes.

Both sides are more polarized than ever before, and unless one party REALLY screws the pooch by dropping dead, making a total ass of themselves or gets caught in a new scandal that gains traction, we could hold the election tomorrow and get the same results we will in November.

Only CTR shills are pretending that there's still a chance for things to shift. The end result has already been determined, and I'm honestly looking quite forward to what is expected for November.

Not gonna happen, Hillary supporters are mortified by the chance of a Trump presidency, and will definitely turn out at the polls.

>Not shutting your mouth on the defensive so you can get more time on the offensive
The Trump shilling in these threads is so retarded.

OP he means that the moderator brought up his scandals and not her's. She called for "Fact Checking" everytime they came up which is bullshit.

The quality you like in a leader is a complete disregard for protocol?

You watch too many action movies.

He asked Trump conflict of Interest but not clintons.

Basically this.
These debates are to settle in the bernouts and rustbelt. the two groups trump heavily sympathized with.
Nobody gives a fuck about things like the obama birther shit because it has zero bearing on policy or any effect on them.

Anyone of you weak Trump supporters that are worried about his performance tonight need to think about what Trump does. He starts slow and underperforms, remember there are two more debates. His learning curve is crazy steep though and his next debate performance will be much better. By the third debate he'll have her crying and shitting herself in fear. She fired her best shot tonight and barely held her own. This election is over Trump will win by a landslide.

i too am excited for hillary to win in november

use the cavalry to scout and prepare. He didn't do it.

>Nobody gives a fuck about things like the obama birther shit because it has zero bearing on policy or any effect on them.

Not to mention, that half google is out of office in just over 3 months. What relevancy does the birther stuff have left with so little time to go? It's like arguing over the color of the tie Trump wore to dinner on his birthday 2 years ago - totally benign and irrelevant to actual politics and his abilities, but since liberal faggots never really talk issues to begin with, I guess this really isn't beneath them to keep harping about something that has no bearing on anything at all.

Your wishful thinking is adorable beneath the tears. You need to win every single debate if you have the drive to be president.

Might want to start sharpening that straight razor for the defeat ahead, CTR leaf proxy. And, please, slice the long way, we wouldn't want to have to hear your shilling nonsense any longer once Nov. 8th is over and done and your crooked messiah wraps up her political career for good.

>has more chances
>has better ammo
>should have gone for the kill... in September

>see flag

theres literally a dozen threads of people posting voting bots and websites to go on

>must win every debate
>Trump won by all polls other than (((CNN)))

How does it feel to get REKT so terribly bad by your own rules of battle?

The ratings decline drastically for the 2nd and 3rd debates, it's best to use at least 90% of your ammo where it counts.

There's really no way you can spin Trump winning that debate, he was taking HRC's bait left right and centre and missed some vital attacks (didn't mention the emails during the cyber security section?) and referring to polls on the same site that is clearly vote-bombing every poll we can find is just plain retarded.

did they intentionally switch the colors or what?

>Canadian makes true statement
>Burger gets riled and keeps making retarded strategic statements

If only Hillary thought about doing the same. Now she wasted most of her ammo that should've went for the next two debates. She's fucked.

>Implying she isn't already preparing for these questions

Just played yourself Trump.

That was an awesome thread. Sucks that it didn't play out the way that user said it would, though.

Not at all. And that's what I had been saying. He was really calm and with no pressure while Hillary was trying her hardest.

lol no, the rest of the debates will be more of the same

Trump can't learn, never changes

Trump literally had to do nothing to come out on top

Except the first debate matters most, unless trump is a fucking sage and somehow predicted that the second and third ends up being just as if not more viewed out of nowhere.

>If you kill your enemies, they win

>Canadian
>saying anything of value

((Leftists who dont oppose this)))
(((Conservatives who try REALLY hard to disregard this)))

Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.
This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Leftist in the US are the only ones who do not oppose this imperialism. Why is this so?

If you support what isreal is doing to the Palestinians you are not a leftist. End of story.
This is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning the racist apartheid state of Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does one support walls for Isreal but not for the US and Europe?

This

Doing nothing would have been better than getting baited by Hilary repeatedly.

Chins jiggling with anger, are they?

Well, he just named everything that Hillary will now prepare for him to mention at the next debate. "The enemy is listening", as Trump likes to say himself.

>Chins jiggling with anger

Why, what are you and your family so upset about?

>people would have decided by then

Remember when Romney destroyed Obama in the first debate?

Remember when that won him the elec-

Oh.

The debate started slow, and actually got pretty good up until the shitty subject of "race relations", hopefully next debate will have more interesting subjects

>Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank.
>If you support what isreal is doing to the Palestinians you are not a leftist.
Who the fuck cares about what Israel does to goddamn goatfuckers? Arabs deserve final solution too, you know that, right? There are no palestinians, they're fucking arabs.

Nothing weeaboo, Trump got his ass handed to him and my wife's mushroom gnocchi turned out good.

I agree, overall the topics were mostly pretty boring but the banter was nice to watch.

But dude, we've been saying this waayyy before the debates. This is as good a time as any for him to reveal his true power level. He had so many opportunities to curbstomp Clinton and he squandered them tonight. I don't have any faith left in him to win the next two debates, I'm so let down after tonight.

ex-wives and tax returns

>whooshing sound as the joke goes over your head.

Well, Chinese are pretty short after all.

With the way he wrecked her in the opening 20, don't keep at it? Horseshit, stop with this 4D chess, Trump was planning it shit. Trump wasn't holding off, he fucked up. If he were holding off, he wouldn't have floundered so hard in the rest of the debate.

Hillary supporters are the most reluctant unenthusiastic people weve seen in politics in 20 years

if they think they don't have to vote they won't

A lot of them are also thinking no one in their blue state would vote for him.

breddy good leaf

TRUMP WILL WIN

DON'T EVER FALTER GUYS

A FEW MONTHS AGO WHEN TRUMP WAS FALLING AFTER THE DNC I ALMOST GAVE UP ON HIM I'LL ADMIT IT....I EVEN TOLD OTHERS HE'D LOSE

BUT TRUMP NEVER GAVE UP, HE CAME BACK FROM DEFICITS NOBODY EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE

LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW SINCE THEN, HIS LAST FEW POLLS HAVE HIM TIED OR LEADING.

SINCE THAT DAY I HAVE VOWED TO NEVER GIVE UP ON HIM AGAIN

TONIGHT HE DID WELL, HE CLEARLY WON THE DEBATE.

DON'T LET THE SHILLS DISCOURAGE YOU

FIGHT UNTIL THE END AND DON'T FORGET....

~AWOO~

3rd Debate most important. He stayed for questions. HRC left in a Helicoptor.

He will tear her a new ass soon :)

>My biggest fear is Hillary has more ammo against him that she hasn't fed the MSM yet
You realize we would know if this was true, right?

>Not gonna happen, Remain supporters are mortified by the chance of Brexit, and will definitely turn out at the polls.

the average american attention span is like 22 minutes

the rest of the shit was boring and forgettable

Yes the Chinese are the niggers of my city and barely any actual blacks in sight, Cred Forums would love it. And yes I got it, it was just weak.

>most Hillaryfags won't be convinced to go anywhere but to an independent
Which would be fine.

If he does win it's in spite of this debate. Of course his losing tonight may not affect his chances, but on the other hand it may.

Japan gets nuked and idolizes the people who nuked them. Biggest cucks in history.

God, Brexit was so fun.

No need to lie about not getting jokes, I know English isn't your first language.

Least it took nukes and war to get Japan to kneel, you were born with their dick and your mouth and have never tried to take it out.

>Except the first debate matters most

because they're going to drag the U.S into another desert war and fuck that shit because it's another occupation war

>No need to lie about not getting jokes, I know English isn't your first language.
Even weaker.

#MakeBantzGreatAgain

Took a nuke to give you a reality check, you lost at that point and were just wasting everyone's time.

Unless your cavalry numbers in the hundreds of thousands.

US gonna get dragged into another desert war pretty soon. Or we can leave it to Russia, if you want.

>God, Brexit was so fun.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

You DRUMPFAGS are so delusional

He has NOTHING. No Cavalry is coming to save your orange meme, drumpfag!

IT's fucking over, it's time to accept that Hillary will be your next president. Now watch as Hillary's poll numbers climb! Watch as she DESTROYS Trump on November 8th!

Screencap this so that all will know I predicted this!

When's your reality check coming? Before or after being a straight white male is illegal?

the mongols didn't charge first either you wasteman, they softened the enemy up with horse archers before cleaning up with melee cavalry

hongcouver is a shit city

The leaf shitposter meme is so true it's sad, could have just said "lol no u!", same content.

yes, leave it to russia, who fucking cares. hillary the peacemaker candidate? let russia spend their resources and fuck dirty saudi money.

Pic related is one of the funniest things this year IMO.

The Polish charged first hand with cavalry and saved Europe faglord.

holy fuck, did the guy at the back fall down or are there actually manlets as short as that?

Probably around the time you weebofags become extinct.

>>Screencap this so that all will know I predicted this!

>all

yeah user about that anonymous thing on this website

Why did Trump keep staying on the stage and waving while Hillary acted like a rockstar with crowd? This was ot fair she occupied it.

Better to die out that bred out by imported Canadians

>The Polish
>saved Europe

How did that pay off the in the 20th century? Kek

Holy shit, never noticed that.

Here, have a rare Brexit. Reporter asked why he supports it, he answers "Imagine if your high court was in Seoul and your Diet was in China."

All he has to do is remember 10-15 good facts and topics about her crimes and ties to the establishment. Bring up the truth and she'll squirm, but if he just keeps ranting then she'll wait there with that smug smile on her face. I haven't lost hope, they'll see what worked this debate and what didn't.

noice, never seen that before

USA help from peace human isis
fuck usa fuck obama

You do realise that US loses any relevance in that region when Russia cleans up IS?

DAMN SON

QOUTE DOR THE FUCKING AGES

DONT CUM TO EARLY
-user

holt was biased, but Trump still dominated

Can you even call yourself a race if most of you retards choose to play dating games instead of getting pussy?

Shit, Trump just tweeted one of the polls that WE kinda curved... What if one of us rats out one our threads and it goes main stream? Kek.

again, who gives a shit. i want america to be energy independent, no more aid given to fucking israel, and no more goddamn refugees. fuck that whole place.

In addition, when he's attacked for nonsense he needs to bring into perspective whether the country really cares about these petty issues. Christie was perfect at that.

At least it's A race.

Oh, and I forgot my link last time

newsonjapan.com/html/newsdesk/article/116388.php

With all the ctr around you don't need to worry about 'if', you need to worry about 'how do we clean this shit up'.

One victory in a battle does not win the war.

Donald Trump is akin to Nikola Tesla for this nation.
>Donald Trump's brain will be taken to Area 51 for study as the smartest politician inventor for the early half of the 21st century
>time travelers watch out!

Brexit Mrexit Pexit... NATO!

With help to Israel gone please welcome our Persian nuclear overlords allied with Russia.

>Brexit.
>Grexit.
>Departugal.
>Italeave.
>Fruckoff.
>Czechout.
>Oustria.
>Finnish.
>Nethergetthefuckout.
>Slovakout.
>Latervia.
>Byegium.
>Swexit
>Norwayout.
>AdiEU.

with israel gone the u.s doesn't have to give a shit about the middle east. you think russia will ally with those sand clowns? their oil is drying up and russia also fucking hates muslims.

>only use dead people as a political background when it involves banning guns goyim!

Damn the presidential election results wont be nearly as fun as Brexit. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time

yeah Trump totally wasnt planning on winning all three debates. he is so reserved.

The collective "WHAT" when I announced the results in my (usually quiet as hell) office was pretty stunning.

Just keep praising kek

Why do you even bother, exactly the same insults but it's not like America isn't taking a ton of refugee's oh wait it is.

Not to mention I don't like sandniggers as much as you crossed eyed fucks.

With the value of the Canadian dollar, those trips are barely a single.

>russia also fucking hates muslims
Oh, you have no idea, right? Islam is second biggest religion in Russia.
>you think russia will ally with those sand clowns?
Russia supplies them with billions worth of weapons, they are allies of some sort already.

>next debates
Welcome to your first election user. The only debate that matters is the last one.

Washington didn't follow protocol.
In fact he went against protocol by leading the revolutionary war!

Is this a normal presidential election though?

Shouldn't you be at your dead end deskjob or did they place you in the boredom room already?

That's assuming he's not a weeb "English teacher" complaining about immigrants while being himself an immigrant.

God here. Just wanna say if trump wins I die you all die, and I know most of you know this. But let me just say most of you fucking piece of shit 4channers are going to the worst parts of hell sooner or later. And btw I'm very dissapoint.

Just killing time till a meeting. Shouldn't you get some sleep before the morning call to prayer? Mr. Singh will be mad if you don't look energetic behind the Tim Horton's counter too, you know.

its a metaphor dumbass

And besides in real war use a SCOUT to SCOUT. Dont send the cavalry for it to get slaughtered if the enemy has sherman cannons.

It's so cute when the leaves try to form a pile!

Great bantz japanbro.

Nice try faggot either your Japanese or a weebo white man looking for desperate Japanese wife either way you lose.

>prescrition heroin
That's taking thw whole "Weedman" thing a little too far.

>muh weeaboo
>muh dick

And I already have a Japanese wife, any luck scoring a Syrian cutie?

I had some kind of morphine in a hostpital once, it was _nice_.

Patricia Smith stood up at the RNC and told America how Hillary lied to her face about her son's death.

There will be more coming about Benghazi in this election, I hope CTR is ready :^)

He already mentioned us

>400 pound hacker sitting on a bed

Couldn't resist showing your true weebo colors?
So you are a race traitor english teacher in japan with a ugly Japanese wife that wanted any white man.

So... you are an immigrant race traitor?

And you're a Canadian, the country quickest to get assblasted on Cred Forums, waiting to die in a country that only ever beat America in electing a meme.

Seriously. I like how mad you two are, it's fucking hilarious.

100,000,000 people watching tonight. There won't be half as many for the next two combined.

So that's a yes to my question? Good then.

If you improve your English skills a bit Ping-Ching, you'd see I said that several posts ago.

Am leaf. Am smart. Am successful. Work from Jaunary to June to pay for genetic inferiors that cannot meet the basic level of competency to exist in Western country. Need NatSoc to fulfill potential.

So what country did you "escape" from to chase after that Japanese radioactive pussy.

I've never heard a guy with a wife and kids complain about "race traitors".

Maybe you should take your dick out of your hand and go breed a white woman instead of getting mad at people on the internet. As it stands, the future is completely irrelevant to you anyway.

Screenshot it yourself you fucking faggot. Noone gives a fuck. About you. About screenshots. Holy fuck reddit.. you have to go the fuck back

<
Do something about the smell in the basement, you're mom's been complaining about it lately.

That's no fun, guess! Here's a hint - I've got two leaves assblasted.

Much sarin taste in the Syrian pussy? Or is all curry snatches around you?

Leaf thinks boipussy is actual pussy, go easy on him he doesn't know any better.

Went too progressive, I guess.

Wewlad you dodge questions like an American. What life choices you've made. White fat weebo goes to Japan where he is not wanted and marries a 2/10 desperate 40 year old jap.

Looks at your president and current nominees, you've got other things to worry aboot.

>she didn't talk about him calling illegals rapists
because he literally never did that and that would do more damage to hillary than anything

he said SOME illegals are rapist which is not wrong. I hope she tries to play that card.

two retards trying to make themselves look alpha on an imageboard

I would call you both Cucks but I'm sure that alone would rile you two up

I'm just loving the level of asspain Leafs are constantly in on Cred Forums Look how mad he is!

I dunno Canada is sounding good. Subsided heroin and Norinco Rifles.

Criticizing America when you elected trudeau

Good point. But you're from a country that doesn't tolerate muslims. You win by default

lol 100 million people showed up tonight to watch trump, he wasn't there to preach to the choir, he was there to get his policy out in 20-30 second soundbites. the next debate will be brutal for hillary, and there will be lots of people watching because 'i don't really want to vote for either but hillary won the last debate, maybe she is a really strong candidate, maybe i should give her my vote, i'll tune in to see'

No one remembers the first its always the finisher people remember

So riled up, remember the last time Canadians were riled up? Yeah we burned down your white house.

You....have elected a nigger.

>The ratings decline drastically for the 2nd and 3rd debates
until Trump

>remember the last time Canadians were riled up?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Vancouver_Stanley_Cup_riot

>The riot happened immediately after the conclusion of the Boston Bruins' win over the Vancouver Canucks in game seven of the Stanley Cup Finals, which won the Stanley Cup for Boston.

And you elected a guy who bangs them, in all likelihood.

The Brit knows about proper load blowing. His wife's boyfriend Muhammad assured that.

We'd burn something of note in Canada if we could find something of value. Smokey the Bear is very clear on the danger of forest fires. We wouldn't want to accidentally burn down the set of the Trailer Park Boys and bring your economy to a screeching halt.

What most people do not realize is the purpose of the shilling is not to "convince voters" that is a nice secondary consequence.

The real purpose is that, when the shills take over a board it "looks" as though there is consensus in the board so that when the person seeing the anti trump propaganda sees a rigged verdict (trump losing despite massive trump turnout in electronic polls). It makes it seem natural that they (trump) lost.

Its basically to cover up the whole "rigging" thing by creating a cloud of confirmation bias online (Where the most sparks fly in discussions)

It does not work at all here on Cred Forums though, people spot them out right away.

>We wouldn't want to accidentally burn down the set of the Trailer Park Boys and bring your economy to a screeching halt.

Feel free to curl up into a ball after watching your own adopted race treat you like the nigger you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

It's okay to be jelly about us having a white prime minister while you are controlled by a nigger.

A White man who watches towelheads and niggers fuck his wife is neither White nor a man.

It's a one-horse town. Or I should say WAS...

Do they start that after ten years, Cause that's how long I've been here, no problems. In the slim chance you're white, enjoy knowing that an autism kids you have some day will be bullied by the non-white majority at school.

>white prime minister

I'm sure some brown will rub off him soon, at this rate.

You are literally ruled by the monkey cast of planet of the apes.

Savage.

most peoples minds are made up. they already know about these things you speak of.

the only things that matter are illegals, BLM vs cops aka chaos vs order and refugees. this election has nothing to do with anything else

stupid googles damaging cities and disrupting the peace is bad for vusiness as ferguson or detroit. illegals have jobs and send money to mexico. america would be better off without them. and making excuses for muslims is stupid

Is this guy dead yet?

White pigu goo home!

holy fuck english teachers got the bantz

When did arin hanson get a wheel chair, i havent seen gamegrumps in years

Brown Syrian, go ho--oh wait

You are home!

Also, 50% chance
Truly an autistic fag

Are you replying to yourself, fucking retard.

Whitea pigu go HOME!

You can't post the file twice, you're just getting sad at this point.

What a poor excuse, also you do realize your are literally a dirty Syrian immigrant to the Japanese people? White pigu GO HOME!

this

the guy is a ratings magnet, a lot of conventional electioneering has had to be tossed out the window this time around. even down to the pundits, liberals are throwing tantrums that their accusations of racism aren't working, and hard right conservatives are squirming in their boots while they watch a man who was historically a democrat bring about a huge influx of crossover voters.

2016 has been one hell of year.

it's a business and boxing tactic, you don't go for the throat in the first round, you play yourself down so you seem like less of a threat while allowing yourself the opportunity to measure your opponents competence.
hillary is fucked, the next debate is going to be hillarious.

CTR BTFO

You're also reduced to the level of just saying the same thing over and over, truly sad.

And Engineers who came on a transfer with N1 are a bit different from your hoards.

Kek and when have you said anything different, like 10 posts now where you claim I'm a Syrian refugee. A professional bullshiter like Hillary Clinton.

You misplace English teacher and like over 99% of Japanese people don't want you there for any reason, nice excuse weebo.

Can you calm down and type that again? You're shaking in rage so bad I can't understand your Chinglish. Did I trigger you? better call the hotline!

misspelt* kek

Is this what they call one dimensional russian roulette?

So what am I Chinese or Syrian? Pick with an insult and stick with it, I can't be every race now can I.

Zero attempt at comma use or grammar too.

I figure you're some refugee learning English from all the Chinese around you.

Oh, and

>I can't be every race now can I.

You're a Canadian, you're probably a mix of most of them.

t. Mitt Romney

I think you both should hail you American overlords

*your

he did bring up the emails though, fucking hack

Ye son, apparently you can't use them either.

I though it was Canada the salad bowl and USA the melting pot. I haven't seen a nigger where I live for a while.

But lets face it, you are a fat white guy teaching english in Japan to get Japanese pussy.

He can't prove any of it and he knows the proof will be demanded.

No problem as an Engineer why would I move to Japan! Ahahahahah

The level of asspain here is staggering, you even had to use the English teacher meme.

I haven't seen a Canadian this BTFO since a 3-year-old prince wouldn't give your PM a high-five.

I have a meeting to get to, you have a nice day and try not to get picked up by a diversity patrol for not checking your privilege, okay?

This actually makes a lot of sense. I hope it's real.

and you the up and coming Syrian meme whewlad.
WHITE PIGU GO HOME!. Night!

It means the fight is nowhere near over.

>since a 3 year old wouldn't give your prime minister a hi 5

That prince was based

Most of us in BC wouldn't high five him either

Trudeau isn't my fucking prime minister he won before I or the rest of my province even voted

daily reminder shills are everywhere from today.

please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true

>Debating is the same as ancient battles

Wew lad

Trump dies

>didn't screenshot date of post
one of those "High school or less" voters, right?

>32 posts by this id
>141 repost of shilling on archive
wew lad, ctr on full damage control, they even hire weeaboo gook 0.001 yen the post to shitpost for (((them)))