I work for Hillary

Reputation mitigation/ opinion poll research.

I've had alot to drink and yes we do monitor/influence this and many other sites.

Q&A i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
oversight.house.gov/hearing/
youtube.com/watch?v=1IfrNZfqGsQ
archive.is/VNBlt
youtube.com/watch?v=dBJihJBePcs
youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0
youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Proofs faggot.

SHE WON
>SHE WON
SHE WON
>SHE WON
SHE WON
>SHE WON
SHE WON

Why is Hillary so insincere?

will you vote for hillary?

Yeah and end up like Seth?

How did you get her to stay put together so long.

Nice job there

What did she mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

>emails, hand em over

Give us proofs or we won't bother replying in them multitudes, faggot.

Do you even like Hillary?

she's pointing out how trump is implying that women inherently perform worse at jobs than men

>influence
kek

literally the only supporters here are CTR shills such as yourself talking to each other. I find it funny that so much money is being wasted on the effort.

Do you lose sleep at night knowing you work for a corrupt piece of shit who will destroy America?

Do you ever wonder what sort of world your children are going to inherit after all the damage is done?

Or are you "Just following orders" ? As Nazi war criminals said at the end of the war.

Are there any other methods of reputation mitigation than shaming the opposition? Is your only tactic to bully people online? Im assuming rep mit must be a hard job for someone like clinton.

What do the op polls say?

Also wachu drinkin?

does it worry clintons campaign that literally all of the narrative is about trump, even the negative bits?

Do you realize that your "job", obvious shilling, has the opposite effect in this place?

Post supporting documentation or desist.

"Women don't get equal pay unless they do as good a job as men"

She's inferring women should be paid the same as men and accept they perform to a lesser degree? Right?!

Do you enjoy your job? Do you think Clinton or Trump will win? Do you browse Cred Forums for fun outside of work?

>Law professor
>Career politician

No.

Guy she isn't a cripple. Also she was well rested for tonight. Her health in absolute honesty will never be an actual issue.

Never going to happen. The email leak wasnt a hack.

She pays me (and i assume everyone else) a fair salary for our work. I've never met her personally. Other than the 3 occasions she visited the building and we all went to the first floor to greet her. "Keep up the great work everyone"

She understands the misleading metrics used to argue gender inequality. She knows the pay gap is bullshit. She knows "addressing and solving the gap" will KEEP voters.

she's criticizing trump for insinuating that the reason women are paid less than men statistically is because they are worse than men at job performance. it doesn't take a doctorate to understand this from what she said m8.

VAGINA

HIHLARY, THE EMAILS

How scared is the Clinton campaign of Cred Forums? How much is CTR? How much is other sites raiding us just because they like Hillary/hate Trump/hate us?

>Her health in absolute honesty will never be an actual issue.

>we all went to the first floor to greet her. "Keep up the great work everyone"

Subtle shill is trying to humanize the lizard woman.

Give us some proof.

This

he won't. either way it's a fun larp thread

Yeah, no.

Was watching the debate, and my woman walked by when she said that "This is a man who ... has said women don't deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men." And she just looked over at the screen and angrily snapped at Hillary 'But that's true!'.

She knows I'm a Trump supporter, she does not support Trump, but after tonight I'm almost positive she isn't voting for Hillary.

Her saying "keep up the good work everyone" doesn't really make her seem human. Makes her sound insincere

No, he's still just doing his job of mitigating reputation.

This is a new method being employed.

They've realized they can't convince the userbase they don't exist, so they decide a more direct and honest approach, while still trying to lull us into accepting their talking points.

what is she most afraid of concerning trump? What is the real extent of her relationship with george soros and other nwo types?

>The email leak wasnt a hack.

Did they kill Seth?

Why are you so content with total warfare between the US, Russia and Iran?

Is the Clinton campaign in full damage control mode about Combetta trials, and wikileaks coming up? Or are they not even scared?

Anybody else remember when the OP who made claims on Cred Forums had to prove he was who he said he was or else get called a roleplaying faggot?

>I work for Hillary

So does Trump.

>Anybody else remember
nope

Is Trump a plant?

obviously

go back to r e d d i t c u n t

If you only knew how quickly this site was deemed "non priority".

Like a baby
Kids are disgusting.
You just described being employed

If i described the methods that my department is assigned to engage in i would be seth'd. But alot of it has to do with subliminal "exercises"
If the election was tonight She'd win 9% over trump our metric shows.

Royal crown and cherry sprite

We won the day donald was the projected nominee. No one here is worried in the slightest

Its more like climbing a ladder.

I do. The networking in this line of work is absurd. Ive also worked on campaigns for other politicians. I very much enjoy my career. Hillary won long ago. Yeah. Most of us do

The only problem areas we give a shit about are reputation and convincing bernie faggots to take one for the team.

She isnt concerned about trump. As you saw in the debate she knew exactly what to say to make him choke. The girls who study trump are the best money can buy. Notice how it only took 2 responses from hillary to get trump to jump straight to defense? its all premeditated

Do you think Hillary winning will lead to internet censorship, cover-ups and further corruption like we have seen from her?

no you don't

and it's pathetic to lie to be popular on the internet especially in a fucking vipers nest like this place.

>She isn't concerned about Trump
>Reported as asking her donors for help in the first debate
I doubt you are who you say you are. This should be a red flag to everyone.

So CTR shills are mostly a meme? Lately I've thought that they are just SJW's from YouTube/Tumblr raiding us

Are you scared she'll physically assault you and other staffers when she loses?

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

>reputation mitigation
The choice of words is impeccable here, well memed.

Do you think there will be any backlash from within govt. as the Republicans don't want her elected, and clearly have dirt on her? e.g. Comey?

How rigged are the polls?

role playing faggot, fuck off

We know you do...
Why do you think we have CTR here everyday?

shitty roleplaying thread

post proof or gtfo

You're just some role-player. None of this post is real and you should be embarassed that you waste your time doing dumb things like this thread

If the election was held today Trump would win, my source for this is literally Nate Silver's 538

"Clinton isn't worried about Trump" has to be the dumbest thing you could have posted, she fainted on 9/11 in front of cameras and immediately dropped 20 points with blacks and millennials and everyone else who saw it on social media

Delete this thread, faggot

What is your opinion on Hillary Clinton? Does she strike you as a good person?

What is your opinion on the American political system?

>be me
>cucked leaf bro
>feels bad man
>lurk more
>take the red pill
>A FUCKING LEAF
>Trump for the win
>every poll I vote for trump he’s winning
>realize the intensity of the shilling
>feels good man
>Praise Kek bringer of light

So when do your boss planning to start the world war three?

>No one here is worried
>We won long ago
>Trump will never beat our campaign

>You're just a dumb frog poster. None of this post matters and you should be embarrassed that you waste your time arguing about politics on Cred Forums

>If the election was held today Clinton would win, my source for this is literally Barrack Obama's mouth

>"Donald Trump believes in global warming" has to be the dumbest thing you could have posted, he literally tweeted it 4 years ago and didn't bother to delete it before lying about it

>Delete this post, faggot

i wounder why the RNC doesn't start dragging out hillary's skeletons, the 'young voters' don't remember whitewater,travelgate,tyson chicken, or the character assasination of bills rape victims. you could just run commercials of her own words and destroy her credibility. unless they're sitting on it for now

Think about it.Fuck This issue is really the only thing that could sink her. But thanks to people like me it wont.

Wars change political leverage. But yeah it doesnt look good

You think she's a crooked politician now? Wait until you see how we weasel her out of that one.

No, She isn't a demigod. Just extremely well connected to people who owe her favors.

You greatly underestimate how constructed presidential campaigns can be. Nothing is done without a specific endgame in mind. This isnt city council dick cheese.

She won along time ago. This debate was bought sold and paid for along time ago

She has "slaves" on every level. So many people owe her favors. Owe bill favors.
Polls are nonsense. Statistics can be suited

Ok. :)

I never met her. Cant say. American politics work exactly as designed.

His staffers work for Hillary now. Well at least one of them. The red head.

DELET THIS

Why didn't Hillary hit harder and faster?

Tonight Trump said he'd fight wage disparity by lowering taxes on bankers and CEOs and the bloated companies they run.

You know. Because they'll make more jobs.

Then when pressed on how he'd bring jobs back, he said he'd increase taxes on imported products.

So Trump is gonna fight wage disparity by lowering taxes for the elite while raising prices at Walmart.

How does that work exactly?

Who has he spoken to in the business world, anyway? Last time we did Reaganomics we crashed the economy multiple times. We can't take it on faith again. This kind of project (creating millions and millions of jobs and decreasing wage disparity) requires due diligence. Not faith or assurances that "common sense says".

This isn't ISIS! I get that we need to keep plans for ISIS secret. (-ish).

But this is the economy! Go talk to business leaders! Get them to announce they'll create jobs if only they paid no taxes and paid more for crap they gotta import and/or factories they gotta create.

Who's doing the raping? Come on man! Who's making the new jobs!

You should be able to answer that. Otherwise don't say it'll work.

Build a coalition. Do due diligence. *Then* execute. Fuck faith. This is too important.

uuuhhhh ... how come Hillary never said that?

Because it makes it look like you're trying to assassinate her character without having any legitimate or relevant ammo, even though there's tons.

I'm imagining Combetta an hiro? Seems like it. that guy is pathetic. Or fabricate Trump connections to Russia and they together hacked those wiki leaks

I assume she is just letting him burn himself. Hence the lead in questions:
"Mr trump you once said.."
"Can you explain how that'll work exactly"

This is the truth. Fuck this role-playing faggot.

>options: "sage"

She has to hit him back at some point. She has to break his nose. (Figuratively speaking)

Bullies don't go away when you ignore them. They go away when you beat them up in front of their friends.

She needs to trash him. His fair weather fans need to see this. The secluded alt right needs to see that (pic fucking related haha fuck you if you use the word "normie" unironically).

The world needs to see Hillary Clinton utterly decimate Donald Trump in a debate.

Besides. It's good practice for Putin.

Sage

>yes we do monitor/influence this and many other sites.
>influence this site

No you don't.

what happened to Combetta's hearing?

oversight.house.gov/hearing/

It was scheduled for the 27th up until a few hours ago.

It's assumed trump will bring up "bills bitches" at some point. Unless he actually prepares for the next debate in the sense of legitimate concerns I (we) predict another exchange like we saw tonight. He's just too easy to provoke. Once he says anything of substance she say a "trigger". Wash and repeat. If you go back to her second response of the debate you might be able to witness one of his biggest trigger comments (watch him make kissy face)

No we dont. Youre non-priority
But on the list the long fucking long list

you guys killed him didn't you admit it

p.s. was it you guys who was spamming cheeze pizza in clinton email dump threads? seriously wtf was that shit

So why is it that you prioritized this site over others?

Your shills suck major cock
FIRE THEM

Praise Kek

It's the presidency man. The big leagues. Nothing is off the table. Personally i wish i knew one way or the other but the census in the camp is "shh"

the political landscape is messy..
there is no denying that
but trump played his cards perfectly tonight in saying you start, by not letting these companies leave.

This is a "non-priority" public outreach site. Not easily manipulable, not worth the effort needed to gen results.

Are the Clinton's occult satanists/illuminati like Guccifer thought?

So are most of the people invading just trolling the many Trump supporters here/from other sites?

So you're still making us a priority by coming here and "influencing" us. Shouldn't you be influencing higher priority sites? Fuck if you were my employee I'd fire you because you can't seem to prioritize.

> not letting these companies leave.

And this is how freedom dies

Way above my knowledge. If im not mistaken guccifer was framed. Orchestrated false flag?
Sound like the Illuminati to you?

You people have the opposite effect.

You stand out a mile. Just like kremlinoids.

Im at home had too much to drink and regreeting making this thread

no most are the contrarian faggots who simply hate whatever other people like

the same people who were trump supporters up until he got popular with reddit

>yes we do monitor/influence this and many other sites
You don't influence this site, faggot

That's actually a type of manipulation.

Why the fuck have you wasted your time here? You're not convincing anyone, at least focus on leddit. Your shills can't even figure our how IDs work.

WHAT

Refer to

You'll need to explain that one.
It makes no sense to me.

How is providing a boogyman manipulating us in any way except making this a bigger echo chamber?

Why would you regret making a thread on an anonymous image board? It's not like anyone is going to be like,
>fuck user remember that busted fucking thread where you pretended to be a paid Hillary shill? Fuck your were so stupid.

At the same time I have made some epic threads and I have no one to reminisce about it with.

If you are who you say you are then you make me sick. You will regret this in your final hours for trying to help summon this demon. Mark my words you scumbag

RARE
A
R
E

Ah thank you, from your previous answers you described it as a victory just to have Trump go on about insignificant issues but even if the media paint him as unprofessional, we have yet to get Hillary in a positive light. Rather Trump's tirades are endearing to average Americans even if the disappoint those on the fence. It just feels like these stalling tactics can't win an election without something more substantial in the works.

Cred Forums and the presidential debates have turned into nothing but finger pointing and people saying, "No, you said that!" "N-n-no that was you!"

I can't even fucking see straight. Doesn't matter what goes on, I'm pushing that button for Trump in Nov. Think for yourself!

>Influence Cred Forums

Hearty kek

How many times per day do you masturbate?

Have you ever masturbated to other men?

Have you ever stuck your finger up your ass in a sexual way?

do you deserve hanging on the dotr?

are you complicit in White geNOcide?

>We won the day donald was the projected nominee. No one here is worried in the slightest

Trump was a huge outsider who was laughed at for standing, Clinton was the heir apparent and considered a dead cert and still had to rig her primary to get the nomination. Yet here we are now. Your hubris is gonna come back to bite you in the arse user.

Having worked campaigns myself, you're honestly full of shit, OP.

Were you legitimately scared for your life, you wouldn't have made this thread in the first place, so your excuses for not confirming identity are total bs.

Enjoy your story thread. Do you also RP illuminatibro?

Cred Forums should let the Hillary campaign know she she can hang this cuck for being a loud mouth traitor

Did you replace our mods with (((mods)))?

>If the election was tonight She'd win 9% over trump our metric shows.
Except Trump is in a dead heat tie with Clinton in Pennsylvania, literally the only state that matters this election. Go back to masturbating to drawings instead of role playing

No. Hillary killing people is literally a Cred Forums meme that he used to sound convincing so that he wouldn't have to confirm his fake identity.

Yes you are definitely 100% legit and not fake at all

It's not a Cred Forums meme you fucking imbecile. His name was Seth Rich!

>We all stick out
>what we want you to think

Once
No
No

NO
no

This election was bought and sold and paid for years ago.
All this shit we shuffle around in the meantime is meaningless

You sound like a nametag.

Campaigns use projected statistics including and not limited to scanning social media and collecting "buz". Our current metric post debate includes "buz" indicating independents namely bernie faggots laughing at trumps performance. Its not an official pol it what the camp relies on.
also, niggers wont trump ever

>Campaigns use projected statistics including and not limited to scanning social media and collecting "buz". Our current metric post debate includes "buz" indicating independents namely bernie faggots laughing at trumps performance. Its not an official pol it what the camp relies on.
>campaigns rely on tea reading
aight m8

>This election was bought and sold and paid for years ago.
>All this shit we shuffle around in the meantime is meaningless
Gotta say, Hillary's behavior at the debate did seem this way.

can you back that up?

>No one here is worried in the slightest

Then you simply don't understand the cards you've been dealt.

The fact that Trump got the nomination should have been a signal to you (if you actually work for the HRC campaign) that it was game over, dude. Why?

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

>work for Hillary
>yes we do monitor/influence this
>influence

I doubt that, m8

Whether he's real or not, he's got that part right.
youtube.com/watch?v=1IfrNZfqGsQ

Watch this interview. In the middle Assange breaks down why Hillary took head of DNC on her campaign HOURS after being accused of frauding against Bernie. And why she picked Tim Kaine as her vice rather than anyone remotely related to bernie, when that would have been the obvious choice

How do they paid?

All these shills trying to out eachother. It's like watching neurotic passive aggressive brown nosing Jews compete for the attention of their boss.

>You sound like a nametag.

Confirmed for roleplayer.

I have to go to sleep now. I reached for my glass and spilled shit. All fucked up.
Believe me or not couldnt care less. Heres the future for you sheeps. This is what i can confirm as absolute truth.
Hillary will win.
Trump will launch a cable news network.
~con't.

Thats all I feel comfortable sharing.

Also October 1st. Wake up early and turn on the news. Any news

thats the dnc nom

not the election

spaz

yes, we should gas the kikes with niggerfarts

>I've had alot to drink and yes we do monitor/influence this and many other sites.

Don't flatter yourself and just call it what it is: Shitposting.

Well you were nice, have a nice night.

It is the election. Watch the video. She had to elect Kaine because she had no choice. He was head of DNC before Debbie Schultz who stepped down. He let Debbie Schultz get into power all leading up to this election.

Kinda hoping this thread is still open in the morning, but Cred Forumsmoves so fast I know it'll be gone by the time you wake from your drunken slumber.
Sleep well, user.

archive.is/VNBlt

Fuck off you larping faggot.

please come back

yes, and that's not the election, that;s the primary, you spaz nigger

you have not watched the interview

I have to go to bed trips fag

if you want to make a point, pls do so

faggot

I've been telling my Trump friend that the Clintons are literally the best of the best political team in US history, and to never underestimate a Clinton. Bill won a presidential race in 92 coming off the Gulf War when GHWB was recently the most popular President in modern history. Bill had sex scandals and he came out being more popular than ever. I mean you have to respect that shit. It's not about who you like as a candidate but recognizing that Trump is so outmatched campaign wise. She has the best talent from 4 winning Presidential campaigns working for her, plus Obama, Biden, former President Clinton, Bernie are all stumping for her. Shit, even Jimmy Carter sends emails for Hillary campaign.

watch it, it's a great interview, and will explain what you are not understanding about my posts. gnight britbng

>October 1st. Wake up early and turn on the news. Any news

Fuck, there goes the internet

Hope you're more important than Seth Rich.

>Look at all of these failed politicians shilling a corpse

real convincing.

What's shill about my post? Do you think that the Clintons aren't the best political team? I'm not even bashing Trump, but the Clintons know how to roll through controversy and come out more popular. They also have the best people working for them in politics. This is a fact man.

>>We all stick out
>>what we want you to think

So if you can subtly influence people thats what you want, but when those people out you as shills thats also what you want?

Awfully convenient

Pro tip - Hillary is going to lose this election. The internet is what makes this possible & you people can't do shit to change it. Keep thinking you have some power. Its clear you can't see the forest at this point. You are only agitating her detractors.

Because of political bullshit like this Donald "ya but i get more pussy than you" Trump is going to be the president of the United States.

I bet you believe Obama is a Kenyan Muslim kek.

Mental illness. It's a big problem for Trumpians.

Why LARP on a Mongolian surfboard forum?

Abandon thread.

This guy is just putting put pro-hillary talking points in the guise of giving you "insider" information. Saying just enough to fuel the paranoid conspiracy theories and sprinkling in some propaganda to make you believe him.

Not at all. I am one of the few people here who find Trumps whole schtick kind of embarrassing. At the same time, I absolutely love what he is doing.

He is doing exactly what Bernie tried to do, but could not because of career political shills like the fag who started this thread. Then Bernie bowed to shillary like a bitch and sold out all his supports at the drop of a hat.

The one positive aspect of Trumps brashness is that he got the job done; destroyed the republican establishment. You would've thought that impossible too I bet. Hillary and the Democrats are next. Nice strawman though, mr plebbit.

PS - Your pre-packaged hit words and talking points make you sound like a huge faggot

>influence
>Cred Forums
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>yes we do monitor/influence this and many other sites.
Pretty fucking arrogant yo, this isn't reddit.

>Being this blind

Yeah, did it ever occur to you that they might pose as extreme Donald Trump supporters to subvert and discredit other supporters?

I mean, you KNOW what happened to r/the_donald right?

>Influence
HAHAHAHAHA

2 shekels have been deposited into your trump shill account

No one here gives a fuck about reddit, m8

How many ping pong balls can you fit in your ass at once?

Or alternatively it can be done like

>and yes we do monitor/influence this and many other sites.

You say that like we didn't know already

we fucking doxxed CTR already. Who knows how many of the dumbasses quit and got work somewhere else

What I really want to know is whether or not you ever worry about accidentally setting hillary off and getting a barbell dropped on your neck

You're one stupid motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBJihJBePcs

>She understands the misleading metrics used to argue gender inequality. She knows the pay gap is bullshit.

wow i love hill dawg now

>CONFIRMED FOR RP
nothing to see here but a droll whiteknighting libtard looking for attention

Combetta will "an hero" the same way everyone else who's been a thorn in the clinton's side has.

He'll shoot himself in the back of the head 6 times with a shotgun, zip himself up into a duffel bag loaded with lead weights, and then toss himself out a 12 story skyscraper into the bottom of a lake where it'll take 15 years before his body's found with a suicide note scribbled in handwriting that is distinctly different from his saying that the pressure was just too much.

But you know what? Her unlikability might just undo all of that. Bill was fine with the mountain of scandals he had because he was likable. People look at Bill and think that he's a straight up bro. I'd like to have a beer with him. Nevermind that Bill is extremely intelligent (he was a Rhodes Scholar), he is able to pass him off as an everyman. Hillary doesn't come off that way. She seems fake as hell and constantly pandering as a career politician (seeking nothing but personal gain and willing to do some corrupt and illegal-ass shit for it). She doesn't seem like she is someone I (or most people) would want to hang out with. On top of that she isn't even as smart as Bill (though she's defiantly above average). Her best political move was to marry Bill and she built a career as a Senator and Secretary of State out of that (though obviously she had her law career prior to 1992).

>influence

kek.

He's not talking about you. He's calling the former presidents failed politicians (which I disagree with) and saying they are shilling a corpse (Clinton - probably given how sick she is). At least, that's what I got from the comment.

Lol what are you talking about, she debated terribly if she wants to be "the policy candidate"

If Hilary and her staff were really this unconcerned about trump, then they'll deserve getting beat in November

Oh and by the way shill. Cherry Sprite and crown is for cocksuckers

>>If the election was tonight She'd win 9% over trump our metric shows.
The metric that showed her winning the nomination over bernie? I'll bet it does.
Hillary can't not lie, her smug condescension only appeals to the narcissistic shallow part of the electorate.
>If you only knew how quickly this site was deemed "non priority".
yet here your dumbass is.

>Clintons aren't the best political team?
youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0

No they are Arkansas white trash with too much money and influence. I would rather hang out with crackheads.

You've been spouting biased bullshit. The people you named as supporters have weight with base. Base doesn't win elections. Fuck yourself then die faggot.

Whatever. Aside from the online stuff, the irl following is huge. This whole country is changing. People are caring less and less about the optics of voting for a "racist" or "misogynist" or whatever other liberal talking points every single day. You see people out and about with Trump hats, signs, bumper stickers, etc. Celebrities are coming out for the Republican side, which never happens

We are having riots here based on the false narrative of the regressive left. Everyone knows exactly where the problem with violent crime is here. No one says it because its not polite. Everyone also knows we have 30 million illegal Mexicans here, changing the face of the country, for the worse, forever. Hell, the liberals brag about it.

And hilliary encapsulates what is wrong right now. Why do you thing she is so unpopular? No one wants to talk about white privilege when whole cities are getting burned and random people being attacked in the streets by communists and nigs.

No amount of online shilling is going to change the direction the wind is blowing. Its going to be UUUGE

>actually supporting her
>thinking any shitbag politician could go toe to toe with putin
>unironically accusing accusing the other side of being a bully

Also nice wizardchan cap you pathetic, spamming fuck :)

>GHWB was recently the most popular President in modern history.
That's bullshit he was radically unpopular after promising not to raises taxes and the raised taxes.
Just google no new taxes. You're either full of shit, stupid, or intentionally lying. Mind explaining this picture asshole?

The fuck you talking about strawman and talking points? I just said you were a birther. Not all of that other shit. I'm perplexed why you would think that supporting an extreme right movement is a good idea. The man literally said that he would bring back waterboarding and worse and kill the families of terrorists. Dafuq? This isn't a joke man. If this country goes in the shitter so do all of us. Trump says shit that could cause the DPRK to launch nukes at our allies and the US. Do you want him to inadvertently start WWIII?

>niggers
confirmed for roleplayer

No, I'm positive that you are. I believe that our democratically elected President is a US citizen. You don't. I know how to prove that you are mentally ill and require treatment. Go get evaluated for mental health services at your states behavioral health administration and tell them that you positive that Barack Obama is a Kenyan. I'll send you flowers when you are institutionalized sweetheart.

Did you know Seth?

What the fuck is biased about recognizing that she has the best people in politics working for her? Shit, I guarantee you that the Trump campaign had tried to get some of her people. Maybe he has gotten some of hers? Who knows?

Are you a fucking moron? I on't give a shit I'm just showing why people believe what they believe but since Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton and all who support them are pathological liars. I fucking hate the republican party always have but I am going to vote for trump because I can't stand lying deceitful assholes like you think they are morally and intellectually superior to anyone who doesn't think the why democratic madison avenue paid cocksuckers tell them too. Her smug bullshit was on full display again tonight and it's beyond shameful I fucking hate her she represents everything detestable about politicians in one human being I would vote for satan before I would vote for a fucking Clinton. You despicable Fuckface.

I know she has the likeability issue. Nobody denies that. She comes off as a bit boring and maybe even smug at times, but you know what? She's even headed and doesn't say stupid shit like we can't defend Japan or South Korea of they are attacked, or we should bomb Iran for provoking our warships. Bill is definitely a bro, and I appreciate you for that comment. I am not the biggest Hillary supporter, but have you considered that maybe most of the bullshit attacks like Benghazi hearings are partisan attacks to try and smear her? Did you look into the email server scandal? I did because I was tired of being force-fed shit. She set the email server up because at that time it wasn't really possible for government employees to check emails from home and from a blackberry. Conspiracy? No. Recall back to 2008 when Obama was talking about changing government policy towards BlackBerry phones. He used them too. He knew that she was using the BlackBerry because he was using them as well. This is fact. Continued...

If you control the opposition of an argument then you control a part of that argument itself. It's a necessary part of dealing with, if not controlling the narrative entirely.

youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc

>Her health in absolute honesty will never be an actual issue.
U wot globalist

>We won the day donald was the projected nominee. No one here is worried in the slightest
Oh you're lying that's awesome

lel a video explaining Cred Forums in less than 8 minutes

No, because the reason there is a pay disparity is because women work lower-paying jobs. They're not being paid less for the same job.

>No one here is worried in the slightest
fake

Yep.

Also be aware that the "oppositikn" I spoke of is the pro-Hillarg message. By providing a controlled strawman for Cred Forums to bounce off of, they gain some entrypoint into the larger discussion of Cred Forums itself.

It may seem retarded on the surface because it won't ever get a person here to support HRC, but it's actually way better than doing nothing and just letting this known generator of Trump maymays idle on its own and spit chaos into the internet.

That's not to say it's very significant, but as one of my high school teachers told me, "anything, even a 10% score, is better than a zero".

You can try to influence this site, but we know whats going on already assclown.

So why can't Hillary fill a cafeteria when she holds a rally? Are her voters just that confident in her that they can just stay home and not show support? Do you think all those people in the stadiums Trump fills are just there for the show?

>If you only knew how quickly this site was deemed "non priority".
Hahaha. Nope. This place is a powerhouse at time. I've seen threads were the mass plows through piles of data, understands the data, and then attacks on multiple fronts.
Reddit has the users, and both should be feared, as information control is key, but Cred Forums is just fucking nasty and evil.
Not to overestimated, but ignoring this place is at risk of peril.

President McKinley won his election without ever leaving his front porch.

understood exactly what you were talking about. it's nothing new, but the vid is nice as it succinctly describes the phenomenon in an accessible way.

>they gain some entrypoint
they gain oppositions research on popular response to different statements, similar things on twitter, reddit, facebook etc.

i hate being retarde

She is about to overtake him.

MOVE YOUR 400lb NEET ASSES AND STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO SHILLS!

no stop and frisk

People that try to make excuses for criminal politicians should be hung for the traitors they are. This isn't some fucking game you asshole. You are attempting to minimize potentially jeopardizing national security as an issue with inconvenience. How stupid you must think people are, how superior you must find yourself. The Benghazi issue to me, an army veteran, guts a core belief that military personnel have, and that is no man is left behind to be killed and that's exactly what she did and now she wants to be commander in chief fuck her and fuck you. She should be hung not elected. The fucking cunts entire campaign up to and including those who support are like the South Park episode where everyone drives a Prius and walks around sniffing thier own farts.

Because Clinton and her supporters operate on the assumption they are the smartest ones in the room. They believe because this trick has worked since 1992 they can milk it for one more go around. They Must Be Stopped At All Costs. Bill Clinton Doesn't Deserve A Third Term.

>The girls who study trump are the best money can buy

But how did you recruit Ivanka to work against her father?

The only people whose perceptions you can successfully manage are pretty stupid or pretty naive.

in general? how would you explain over a billion devout followers of islam, then? are they all stupid or naive? in that case, religion works exactly the same way.

why is the poll at 50/50?

Yeah in 1896, who fucking cares it's not even remotely relevant you idiot.

Both.

then regardless, it's pretty damn effective at managing peoples' perception

lol RPer or just plain fucking retarded. Hill Shills are literally carbon copies of eachother. Like bacteria

>Blacks won't vote Trump.
And you are out of your role babeh

CTR demoralization thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ

A great future you've helped create.

OP has the vibe of a Tokyo Rose: "Surrender! You can't possibly win!"

Not to say I thought either candidate did all that well (though I agree moderator bias made the evening 2v1).

our own Drunk Tokyo Rose.

yes we do monitor/influence this and many other sites.

great job influencing anything, did you also influence MSNBC to do a segment on pepe the frog?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>>If you only knew how quickly this site was deemed "non priority".

went full damage control over a crudely drawn cartoon frog.

again

This pasta's as bad as that Japanese guy with the pic.