Twitchy twitchy

neurological disorder

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/recordsANDradio/status/780606272487956480?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=Pn10cEm8X_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's nothing

>HURRY UP AND FIND SOMETHING TO FIXATE ON SO WE DON'T HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HE FUCKING BOMBED

>HE FUCKING BOMBED

This is what shills actually believe

you didn't want him to do well to begin with, did you? polarizing leftists are cancer.

" Bombed" he only used like 20% of his aresenal, While she stood there and smiled like a wooden puppet or some kind of mental person straight out of the cuckoo's nest.

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

WHAT WAS UP WITH HER FUCKING LEFT EYE

Post YFW Trump wins 99/100 post debate polls even with CTR shilling

As I said in another thread, it's a tic from the amphetamines or other stimulant she was jacked up on.

CTR BTFO

DELETE THIS

DRUMPF LOST FAIR AND SQUARE

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW SHE'S FINE

He raped her on trade

Confirmed parkinsons I recognize that hand tremor anywhere

Is that a picture of you, honey?

Do you know why TRUMP always knows what time it is ? Because HILLARY just cleaned his clock on national tv.

6 days to dope her up properly and THIS is what we get? And it's probably another 6 days to come down off the banquet of pharmaceuticals she's on. Someone's going to pissed when this breaks...

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

this guy has some kind of autism or alzheimers disorder. He is fucking nuts. He will be worse off 2 years from now if he gets elected.

Parkinson's. Hitler had a similar twitch and few doubt that he was suffering from Parkinson's. He would hold objects to stay his hand. Don't be surprised if Hillary has a pen in her hand in most of her public appearances after a certain point.

maybe

I think she was just nervous

It's just a habit, that's the finger she uses on the "RELEASE THE HOUNDS" button.

Multiple times I saw her make that "HOW SOON CAN I HAVE THIS FUCKER KILLED" face.

>shill fallacy
No, it's what anyone that watched the debate believes

>Hillary just standing stiff still, staring at Trump

My mom who was leaning Clinton said she came across as creepy and smug the entire time. Liked Trump more.

....did we watch the same debate? Trump was floundering like a fucking retarded fish out of water the whole time. He is a complete shitty mess and an embarrassment to America.

400 pound shill lying in bed

She was imagining huma's clit

Clinton has brain damage

You could tell by the end of the debate things were getting pretty rough for her. She looked confused and unfocused.

insert finger on the button joke

>trump just lost the obese american vote

dat brain damage

thats freaky, also her drug induced eyes

>yfw garrison had this covered in a comic already

>guys, Hillary didn't faint, had a seizure or even a coughing fit like we hoped during the 90 minute speech, what do? How do we keep the narrative that she's too sick to be president
>I know, let's focus on the fact that she was MOVING HER FINGER, OMG

Drumpf shitters are this retarded.

the only one who embarassed himself was trump

couldn't answer a straight up question

rambling on like a coke fiend

it was agony to watch.

Trump was pulling answers out of his ass and blundered a ton of lines

Hillary didn't have to say anything, while he flopped on a ton of issues:

> take away guns from the "bad people"
> nuclear war is the number one threat
> my ten year old son is great at computers
> 400 pound hackers

But he did attempt to make the case that he was a businessman, thus did business-like (read: morally dubious, economically incentivized) things in his past

But idk guys, I was expected way more bantz

i wish I got paid to post this

looks like parkinsons.

>70% of all Americans are obese
ITS OVER!

Clearly an involuntary twitch. I expect this to make the rounds on the internet soon to add the the growing evidence that she has parkinsons.

I'll take VPN and botting for $500 Alex

The state of trumpfag discourse

Possibly she is nervous?

she looked fucking drugged up when she first got on stage, her eyes and that retarded smile

Shkreli called it.

PARKINSONS
>Tremor
>Trouble moving or walking
>Masked face
>Dizziness/fainting
>dyskenisia
>impaired balance
>speech changes

That's the best you got delusional trumpfag? Face reality, trump got fucked up so hard by HRC.

this meme is trash because there are no options for 500.

She had a pen in her hand at this debate familia

Hillary is despicable, but I gotta say, I sit at work twitching my fingers much more than that for hours after my occasional morning coffee.

She handled it really well. I don't think I could have lasted a minute up there with that fucking retard. I would have started laughing, and she did everything in her power to not laugh.

You're not good at bait.

He barely edged out a win and he wasn't even using his best material. Hillary is out of ammo, she used everything she had and still lost by a small margin.

Get your anus ready for the final debates before the election, Trump is going put that old hag out of her misery.

twitter.com/recordsANDradio/status/780606272487956480?s=09

Well, dying from laughter IS a form of being put out of one's misery.

And you're delusional and dumb as fuck if you think trump did well. I'm on mobile.

kek

or a button to give herself the adrenaline she needs to stand up for prolonged amounts of time.

>Trump snorts and sniffs like scarface for entire debate
>admits to not paying his taxes and makes basic, verifiable factual errors
>Clinton wiggles her finger inattentively, probably because she didn't expect the debate to be so easy

neurological disorder indeed

stop posting this shit you retard.

don't shit up the thread, contribute something.

Maybe you could give an example of a basic, verifiable factual error that trump made.

Well he's not wrong, he didn't say that he didn't pay any federal income tax. He only said, "that makes me smart".

And indeed it does. None of the richest people in the US pay taxes or only pay very little and the government allows it to happen, they don't give a shit about the loopholes.

I don't blame him for not wanting to outright say that he didn't pay tax because stupid people (your average voter) wouldn't understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn10cEm8X_E

this one is p funny

Lying about everything?

Donald "I didn't say that " Trump

wtf i love china now

This. My first thought.

stay mad, Juan

And fyi, the deportation buses aren't going to have A/C. Hope you didn't get too used to this nice American weather during your free ride North.

Kek
>moving her finger
>involuntary spasms
Big difference familam, and it goes with the Parkinson theory.
You probably still get your 0.05

I have that shit sometimes on my left thumb sometimes where I can't stop it from doing constant moves nonstop even if I'm fully concetrated on it, like the muscle is moving itself.
What does that means?

I like what this guy is saying.

She now has to wear an extra set of diapers for the front of her body for the the new hole he created from her former pussy and asshole.

>smug obese american slob picture
What did he mean by this

You use a mouse for too many hours a day

I use the mouse with my right hand, are you sure?

then no

but random tremors are generally stress related, also a lack of vitamins i forget which ones, far down the line is neurological disorders

clinton obvh as a neuro disorder though, that eye shit is a dead giveaway

Yeah that's for sure, plus the blue glasses thing.
Thank God that doesn't mean I have the same shit straight away, there is a big probability it's lack of vitamins.