TRUMP GENERAL: SHILLS ARE MAD EDITION

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_I-4rQiVBog
twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/780604509961592836
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSfy4eYvVSU
youtube.com/channel/UCAN0QjqPkOWOtJTccGSixPg/live
youtube.com/watch?v=ubp0CEbqW-U
sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/home/s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Liberals are in full damage control mode. Goddamn they're salty

HANNITY JUST ANNOUNCED THE POLLS

WE WINNERS NOW

B A D E X P E R I E N C E
A
D
E
X
P
E
R
I
E
N
C
E

GET IT TRENDING

That woman wasn't smug, she was agitated and on damage control.

trump killed hillary. hillarys answers were all falsities or deflection. trump called her out multiple times to the tune of cheers from the audience where the kike funded mod had to put down (but didnt put them down when they cheered for shillary). trump is completely fine. hillary busted her nut on the first debate and trump edged his like a true professional. ask yourself what the fuck hillary is going to talk about in the upcoming debates? the answers nothing. trump wins in a landslide, maga, suck my dick leftist fags

Trump won, even my normie roomates agree and their as liberal and brainwashed as any normie.

There are liberals on Cred Forums?

Funny, I thought that Trump shills were going into maximum denial mode over Trump's poor performance tonight. You guys are so much like Berniebros.

Didn't she look t i r e d?

KEEP VOTING
KEEP VOTING
KEEP VOTING
KEEP VOTING

youtube.com/watch?v=_I-4rQiVBog

Look forward to October 9th

This level of shills is only a preview.

FUCK NUGGERS

good, they are getting a taste of what's to come in about a month or so

and the gloves were on today, I doubt trump will go soft on her on the 9th, now that he knows the game

You didn't see all those Hillary supporters after the debate? Where did they go?

VOTE

Trump can only survive in a bubble of Yes men.

Deal with it kids, he is going to lose and you know it.

>roomate
your parents? They are just agreeing out of sympathy... your delusional kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSfy4eYvVSU

Just ask for a source next time.

Trump won by a hair. Clinton's performance has already been forgotten. But Trump's performance will be remembered for better or for worse for weeks to come.

Trump had lines, he had zings, he has showmanship. Clinton tried her best with the "Trumped up" but again it sounds like something made in a pollsters office not on the spot.

Trump sticks with you, Clinton is one the sidelines.

Does the debate affect the polls that much, guys? Please be honest, shills from both sides need not apply.

It was brought up by the Moderator, if he didn't answer it he would have been criticized for dodging the question.

The Moderator was awful. Every question he asked was neutral at best or negative for Trump.

Okay, time to face facts.

This debate was ultimately a draw. Both sides are declaring a victory, but overall it doesn't change much.

THIS IS BAD FOR HILLARY. Trump is a fast learner and what doesn't kill him will make him stronger.

Hillary cannot afford a draw. She had to win decisively and failed.

>WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR TAX RETURNS LITERALLY HITLER THE ALT RIGHT NEO NAZIS PEPE A TOOL OF RIGHT WING TERRORISM

Okay, the only thing that matters is how the debate appeared to normies who are undecided.

Anyone want to share input from their friends or family?

winning the CNBC poll now

You can't be on US currency if you are still alive. Change the date

I figured tonight and tomorrow will be flooded with shills.
I'm not worried. I have faith that Trump will win this election, God willing.

shitshow confirmed

Probably to something better than a internet message board based around racially inclined memes.

>everyone that disagrees with me is a Jewish shill bot and Hillary supporter

When will this meme die? He floundered tonight.

I'm not wrong and I'm no fan of Trudeau, but keep sulking.

Hillary's "deer in headlights" response to Trump's attacks on her in the first half were enough to solidify that she's weak, fragile

Trump needs to learn from this debate on how to kick it up to 11 in Round 2

>1 hour into the debate
This entire thing has been a shit show about trying to nail Trump on one thing or another. What the fuck. What part of "literally every lawyer on the planet says don't do this" do people not understand? I'm pretty sure that, out of all the presidents in the last 40 years, Trump is the only candidate under IRS audit.

their shift is up

hill running out of money

>October 9th
>john lennons birthday

its ogre

That dyke was BTFO

Only when they are loosing and futilely trying to subvert and silence different views. If people get to hear the truth the people will stop supporting the left.

BIG LEAGUE, THEY'RE CALLED FACTS

Hillary had one job: to make Trump look absolutely unfit to be president.

She failed. They used all of their ammo on Trump in this debate and it completely fell flat.

VOTE:

www.conservativereport.us

As for the debate It was a tie at the debate and a net win for Trump at the race.

She appealed to the Bernie crowd so she will probably pull up at CO and VA costing Trump 9EV (as VÁ was predicted blue anyway ).

Trump name dropped OH, MI and catered to their concerns. That will net him PA and advance his chances in MI. PA flipping will get him 20EV.

Result: Trump +11EV and the presidency.

The quip at rue end about negative ads and how he doesn't resort to that and how much it hurts him and his family was masterful.

It will take the fangs of every single one of them, making them mean spirited instead of incisive.

Pic contains current pre debate
Polls plus the RCP no toss Up map (with a magical blue Florida out of nowhere)

This projecting nigger right here

>This debate was ultimately a draw.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. No.

>hillary
>doing as well as trump

My father is a Hillary supporter and even he said that Lester Holt was asking extremely biased questions only against Trump and not Clinton.

What a shit debate overall. No policies, nothing new talked about. Just attacks, correcting the record, rambling, muh buildings and other shit.

The good thing is that Trump never even debated until a year ago. Hillary has been doing this all her life and this was it? Also Trump having to Lester constantly aswell was a fucking shitshow. How can these moderators be allowed to exist? The questions were constantly loaded and irrelevant.

Wish Trump attacked harder or hit Hillary more. Atleast on emails and ISIS.

I've been on Team Trump ever since he started running. However I felt like he didn't really bring his A game for this debate. I hate to say this but I think Clinton won this round. The entire time Trump was rambling on and on.

Not sure why he didn't hit her with all the scandals, email, DNC rigging. I felt like he was holding back.

Stop lie to yourself OP

Guesses to how many people watched it? Looking forward to ratings numbers

Trumpfags saying it was a draw clearly shows he lost.

Hannity

youtube.com/channel/UCAN0QjqPkOWOtJTccGSixPg/live

Lost the debate though.

Newt is happy..I'm happy, fuck the shills.

>muh polls
>muh trump won
>muh white race

one word: SNIFF

>5
he was a small business.

He fucking destroyed her tonight

Holy shit..I is so much smarter than the people on Cred Forums 100 to 150 million people just learned about is tariffs, benghazi, what stop and frisk is, Clintons Emails

The shills were trying so hard.
Where'd they all go?

100 million is the popular number

The only thing the_donald has on Cred Forums is the banning of lefties.

MAGA

We're almost there boys, don't let up!

>all these foreign flags attempting to correct the record
Hilarious

All these Canadians trying to project their cuckoldry on American politics.

What's the exchange rate these days?

*He is

people literally dont know the difference between chapter 11 or 12 bankruptcy.... jesus fuck

Anyone notice how Lester didn't ask Clinton A. SINGLE. CRITICAL. QUESTION the entire debate?

Based Newt and Hannity talked about how unfair the moderator was.

get on these aesthetics shills?

>Muh cocaine capital of the world.

How are you guys going to damage control Pence? He's a trainwreck approaching.

Damn I'm fully awake now.
High energy winning is a powerful drug.
I fear I have an early morning today and it is already 06:15am.

hopefully where her emails went

You have to think about his strategy.

Most Americans are morons and the closer to voting day he sets his narrative the higher chance he's going to have of winning.

Thus he's starting the ads now and saving his best material for the last debate so that his one liners carry to the polls.

3d chess my friend

BUT IS IT HARD BEING THE FIRST WOMAN AGAINST SUCH A BIG SEXIST????

Rhey sonr but they "will". Every single media commissioned poll (ABC, NBC, WSJ, Reuters, Bloomberg) will show an upswing for Hillary to the time of +7 and the rest an upswing to the tune of +4.

Complete analysis at >90466565 and at the image at

Alright Cred Forums really now no memes what the fuck was up with the sniffling and constant drinking? Do I simply not grasp the 5d chess going on here or has kek forsaken us? For fucks sake could he have not chosen literally any other day in his entire life to get a god damn cold?

If you ever go to a research base deep in the coldest reaches of the South Pole and discover a crashed spaceship that you take a frozen alien from that then thaws and proceeds to slaughter/ replace your comrades in a brutal game of alien? and mouse, I hope you're the one that actually escapes and doesnt get burned, blown up, or just shot dead.

been out all day and completely missed the debates

anyone got an .mp4 download link of it or some shit

Get real, leafs and leaflike.

The second half was Trump baited by the moderator and spent too much time playing defensively. That was not a good scenario no matter how you play it.

Trump does best when he's on the offense, like he did in the first 30 minutes.

I'm saying this debate was Hillary's only chance to kill Trump. She didn't do enough damage and Trump will be far more resistant to such tactics in the future.

This is bull shit. Rush Limbaugh or Michael Savage should moderate a debate if they let Cooper moderate one.

Did anyone else notice that the vast majority of anti-Trump shill threads during the debate were non Americans?

C H E C K E D

>way under budget
>a year ahead of schedule
>Pennsylvania Avenue

Even the CNBC polls are showing a trump win you butthurt shill.

Thanks for the easy money :D

There were SO many things he could have hit her on. He had so many open windows for it too. He can hit her on her poor foreign policy decisions and corruption within the clinton foundation. Jesus christ trump, you can do it, just hit her on the good stuff.

Quite the opposite.

Yes. And he asked Trump 5-6 questions that were fucking irrelevant. They were purely asked as traps and attacks.Also I think he asked Clinton one question, but cant even remember it.

chapter 7 is the full on I'm bankrupt bankruptcy

And anyone arguing about his debt restructuring knows its 11 and not 7..They are just using talking points like good little goys

They're on proxies because we're the anonymous hacker group Cred Forums. Hackers on steroids.

He surely lost because he sniffed his nose a few times.

Bunch of polls to vote on.

Would you kindly add any that aren't missing.

All anti-Trump shills are non-American.

He fucking lost Jesus Christ

Rangeban Leafs when?

I just want to remind everyone it was like this literally after every single primary

Let them

You should worry about Creep Kaine

Listen we have a chance to control the narrative, don't let them take it. Trump won if we believe he won. Make sure to vote and the narrative will trend towards us. Use the left's tactics against them and we will win.

>cuckoldry
>from people literally thanking him for admitting to not paying his taxes
What's his dick feel like in your ass, little sycophant?

moderator needs to hang

youtube.com/watch?v=ubp0CEbqW-U

are*

lol, this fucking cooking show man.

Bless you.

Well i see that you are still delusional, even after his meltdown in the last 60 minutes.

He won first 30 minutes, than he fucked up and just cried about his businesses.

You can rig online polls but i know that you will say that polls are rigged when they show Hillary winning again.

Its over.

No he didn't poo Satan. See You can't argue with that reasoning (because you are not allowed to, its not in your script)

This. You guys are in a fucking echo chamber. Trump needed a strong win and this shit debate hurt him more than it hurt her.

THE NEW TRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
SEPTEMBER 26, 2016

ALL DAY
>debate hype, again
EVENING
>1st Pres. debate happens
>Lester asks Trump Qs straight from HRC talking points
>armchair debaters declare what Trump SHOULD have done
>VOTE IN POLLS
POLLS
>Gravis: MN,T=
>CNN/ORC: CO,T+1

Archive: sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/home/s

ONLY THEREAD IM POSTING IN. NOT GOING TO SIFT THROUGH 200 SHILLS/SHITPOSTS ALL NIGHT

Trump was the clear winner for the first half of the debate before the moderator began his one-sided attack. This is list of nonsense he pulled that I've been working on.

>asked about Trump's tax returns
>pressed and pushed about the taxes being legally "okay to release now" despite Trump being under audit
>straight-up lied about Stop-And-Frisk being ruled unconstitutional
>attempted to claim that Stop-And-Frisk was a racist bill and thereby implied that Trump was racist for proposing it
>asked Trump about him "being on record" as having supported the Iraq War
>ignored response while insisting and claiming that Trump supported the Iraq War after he already answered
>never asked Hillary about having voted for the Iraq War despite having attacked Trump on it
>asked Trump to defend his statements about the Birther comments during the "race relations" section of the debates
>implied Trump's statements about the Obama Birther issue was a directly racist issue
>did not ask Hillary about her involvement in the Obama Birther issue
>did not ask Hillary about the Obama-Muslim photo that Hillary leaked like he did numerous times with Trump
>did not progress and ask Hillary about her "Super Predators" comment like he did numerous times with Trump
>asked Trump to defend his comments about Hillary not having a proper "appearance," implying sexism or anti-women sentiments
>did not ask Hillary about Benghazi
>did not ask Hillary about the Emails
>did not ask Hillary about Bill and his bills like NAFTA or his treatment of women
>moderator seemed to purposefully avoid topics that were strong Trump policies
>didn't mention Radical Islam
>didn't mention Immigration
>didn't mention the Clinton Foundation
>didn't mention the Wall
>softballed questions to Hillary the entire time

What I need right now: A list of all questions the moderator asked Trump and Hillary. If someone could provide it I'd be able to put the final touches on my list. Thank you for the help.

VOTE!!!

This airs in the morning!

Pence will dispense the pain on Kaine

Kaine doesn't stand a chance.

To be fair she still has ammo on Mexicans, the wall "racist", khan, Muslims, etc

You guys are gaming the polls by spamming them here constantly.

The fact that people are saying the debate was a tie or that Hillary barely won, in a debate between Hillary and someone she claims is literally Hitler proves we've broken the conditioning which was the only point of this debate.

shadilay

>MFW Drumpfkins are on suicide watch

>implying trump didn't btfo that nigger and hillary and globalists in geeneral
>comparing poland to a cucked nation like canada

>Hillary, it sure is something being the first woman nominee!

>Trump why are you such a fucking racist and sexist?

>mfw I realize he came up with this after demolishing Jeb!...

I guess Michael moore is in our little bubble

Face it...This debate wasn't about policy it was about Trump looking like he belonged on the presidential debate stage with Hillary Clinton

She needed a homerun to start turning things around... she has failed, enjoy those tied states going red

>Hop on Cred Forums to see what libs are saying about the debate
>This is the first thread

Trump clearly won the debate

Everyone who needs to know knows

Wanna go (you) for (you)? I'll pretend I give a shit about what you say and you still get paid?

people don't understand the concept of leverage

The polls will serve to demoralize shills and Clinton.

Fine, whatever. He'll do better next time.

They're going to try to hammer the Iraq War thing for the next few weeks, aren't they?

Yeah the shilling was pretty nuts after every debate and I'm really not surprised. give it a day

The sniffing subsided after 15 minutes. but yeah it was really noticable at first

he needs to go for the jugular on race relations and cyber security

It remains to be seen what failure his loss in the debate will have. He can only hope that it won't.

>What emails

HEH.

They claim to be Americans on vacation or some shit half the time to, it's hilarious.

honest to god I have not been interested in either candidate, but after the debate I'm leaning Hillary

how did Trump fuck this up so bad?

kek, you are so fucking buttmad right now

We dont really expect you to either. Take a break, this will take a while to sift it all

VOTE IN THE POLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly don't know the debate standard by which Clinton won
I'm stupid someone please tell me

no stamina

Cooper will unironically probably be fairer than the guy who went today.

Exactly, all these 5/10's are deep in some messed up psychological depression, all the fact checks went to Clinton and Trump corrected his own facts and destroyed Lester Holt and explained his support for Iraq War and all anyone remembers is what Trump brought up about Clinton, its domination.

I heard Canadian mothers go for 50 dollars an hour per night.

He's going to get crushed in the polls this week. That was going to happen no matter what. Most pollsters commissioned by MSM will hammer him hard.

>Hillary not even in the trendlist

holy fuck she got destroyed

This is where the majority of millennial conservatives hangout

Just because our website is better suited for voting in poll than liberal websites is your problem not ours