Trumpers now complaining that the moderator never brought up Benghazi, Clinton Foundation, etc

>Trumpers now complaining that the moderator never brought up Benghazi, Clinton Foundation, etc.

Gee, I dunno... maybe it's not up to the moderators to do that ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefrisky.com/2016-09-25/how-are-questions-picked-for-the-presidential-debates-it-depends-on-a-few-things/
youtube.com/watch?v=4wyCBF5CsCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>its not up to the mods to ask questions

how high are you?

Yeah, it's Clinton-- I mean, Trump's job.

that's how trump shills work. blame everybody else for everything, it's the job of the rest of the world to make donald trump look good and if you don't ride his nuts into the sunset you're a biased mainstream media puppet.

It hurts me to admit this as a Hillary supporter, but Trump won the debate.

except it is their job dipshit. even if trump loses i cannot fucking wait for this board to be less cancerous w all these fucking CTR shills

heres the proof btw
thefrisky.com/2016-09-25/how-are-questions-picked-for-the-presidential-debates-it-depends-on-a-few-things/

I know, right?

Really starting to think I should change my vote.

I don't even know, anymore.

tax returns

>Moderator not bringing up Benghazi, an incident talked about for years now, criticized by the General in command of the base in Italy that was told to stand down, and is synonymous with the name "Hillary Clinton"
>But bringing up that time Trump said she didn't look "Presidential" was totally a major topic we had to address.
>Never touching her "deplorables" comment

Yeah, no, this was obviously stacked against Trump. She was questioned on policy, and he was questioned on gossip and criticism.

>OP now making a strawman

Hillshills on suicide watch.

Train always has room, as per kek's will.

>WELCOME ABOARD

But its up to them to bring up

>claims about iraq war
>tax returns
>comments about looks

I agree, none of this shit should have been brought up

Who's complaining about that? The moderator hardly got to bring up shit, both of those jackasses kept interrupting and delaying everything.

this pic angers me so bad for some reason

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((((CNN))))) agree.

Trump dominated.

He should have asked about the foundation and about the emails. Those are two major issues in the campaign that voters are concerned about. No excuse when there's plenty of time to ask Trump about his Birther past and tax records.

>claims about iraq war

This was disgraceful that they tried to pin support for the Iraq War on Trump when Clinton was a damn Senator at the time and voted for it. Trying to cast him as "just as bad" while ignoring Hillary's screw up completely.

>tax returns

I dunno, I think this one's fair game. The candidates are supposed to be prepared to field any and all questions, and this one has been talked about before.

>comments about looks

Clinton brought that up.

But apparently it is up to the moderator to bring up his tax returns or the birther shit?

The Benghazi """""""""""debate""""""""""" ended years ago. It's hard to accept, but literally no one cares except for hardcore rightwingers. Even the families told everyone to move on ages ago.

The "Obama actually was born in America" thing was a few days ago. Trump complaining about Clinton's looks was yesterday.

They pointed it out because a major part of his campaign is based on him claiming to have opposed the war, when that's clearly not true you stupid drumpflet.

Not really. Trump lost his cool early on and started getting very aggressive, interrupting her like 50 times, picking a fight with the mod several times etc. while she looked a lot more comfortable and responsible. In terms of who I would be most comfortable with as president, Hillary seemed the better option. This btw is coming from a never Hillary bernfag.

Holy shit all the CTR shills

He said "yeah I guess so" in one interview, off the cuff, and it was the first one he commented on it (as far as I know). He came out against it very quickly though. As in, by 2004 or so. Besides, he was not a politician then. Clinton fucking voted for the war in the Senate. She has far more of the blame than someone who had no political power to make that decision at the time.

Clinton bringing up his tax returns and constantly implying that she was hiding something made her look pretty shitty.

Did you ever read the speech she gave the day she voted?

Because remember, no one was voting for a war, they were voting to give George Bush authorization to perform a military action of Saddam didn't cooperate.

In her speech she said that giving Bush that power was the only way to scare Saddam into action, or to convince the U.N. to take action first, and that way avoid a war.

youtube.com/watch?v=4wyCBF5CsCA

Literally go look.

No one had any idea Bush would give Saddam a 24 hour ultimatum, and then start firing missiles at his house after only waiting a few hours anyway.

>He talked about real plans
[benny hill face.gif]

She literally did nothing for over a decade

It's ridiculous how partial he was. He didn't bring up Benghazi, tue Clinton foundation, emails, nor any of the other many Hillary scandals, but he willinglu brought up the "Obama's african" shit

That's why Bush Jr was the best president.

Hello, fellow whites and Republicans. I think it's clear that Hillary won the debate. She is totally with it and woke. And did I mention she likes hot sauce? Oh, lawwwdy.

your google Frankenstein buddy asked Trump about Obama's birth cert, fuckface faggot CTR

>won the debate
He didn't even convince a Malaysian to quit Shilling for Hill.