I just arrived from work

I just arrived from work

tell me like it is. How did it go ? was trump ok ?

NO CTR allowed. I can smell your pre-canned answers from a mile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
thephillywire.com/2016/09/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/BrianAbelTV/status/780583995356610560
twitter.com/BNNDailyPoll/status/780590078259175424
twitter.com/RevoltTV/status/780597570691174400
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780591673638256640
twitter.com/twitt3rpoll/status/780569169301385216
twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/780530343073898497
twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/780596318624477184
twitter.com/quantian1/status/780597919464448000
twitter.com/PollTournament/status/780584458621706240
twitter.com/HourlyPoll/status/780598044102234112
twitter.com/The_Premise/status/780597946882502656
twitter.com/GeorgeBakhos/status/780597892192940033
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408
twitter.com/d_seaman/status/780597865559134208
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780598620500393984
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780599167106310144
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
rsbn.tv/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/
abcnewsgo.co/2016/09/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html
tmj4.com/news/local-news/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate
conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-first-2016-presidential-debate
therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/
tvline.com/2016/09/26/2016-presidential-debate-moderator-lester-holt-trump-clinton/
heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780626558176333824
youtu.be/uSjaEHoi1_c
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

600,000 votes recorded.
Went well

Hillary whammied Trump with this zinger
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

Trump was soft, Hillary was smug. That's it

Trump won hands down.

trump fucking destroyed her

Right after the debate polls were very pro Clinton.
After vote rigging 2 hours post event, they're pretty equal and favoring Trump.

Did really well the first half or so, said a lot of stupid stuff the next.

To be fair they gave him a lot of bullshit questions. Is the birther movement really the most important issue we have in 2016?

Trump got cucked on national tv, and Cred Forums has been on damage control mode ever since

neutral loss on both sides but hillary clinton used a lot more of her material on trump than trump used on her

the frog meme is over

THE POWER OF 600 POUNDS!

He could've done better but she sounded and appeared buzzed after 20 minutes. He also popped her with some good zingers and she did the same to him. Nobody did great but she did worse. He had a decent amount of missed opportunities to fuck her up.

Trump started strong but lost his momentum. Hillary was predicable and very rehearsed.

The vast majority of Cred Forums thinks Trump won.

We're currently under assault from a vocal handful of Hillary supporters.

Trump shit all over her early when the debate was about trade.

Honestly, his tax plan is terrible and he tried to defend lots of the dumb shit he's said, like stop & frisk (instead of going after Hillary for supporting Bill's crime bill, amping up the drug war, etc. which shit on black americans).

Basically, as a Bernie supporter it was satisfying him railing on her for being a globalist corporate whore early on, but after that he honestly just loses on policy. She didn't even capitalize on any of it well because she herself is terrible on policy, but he still looked really foolish after the first third or so.

I call it a tie. I'm still voting for Jill because they're both total clowns.

You can watch them here: cspan link starts at the start of the debate, each of the other links was in the sticky

He got fucking destroyed. At one point he even said working class families being foreclosed on by Jewish Banks was "Just Business"

He could have crushed her and didnt,

I call a draw.

This. However I have a feeling Trump will do better in the next two debates.

>MUH SAFE SPACE IS A REFLECTION OF REALITY

>Castings your vote
>vote rigging

Trump sucked the first 10 minutes, hammered her the next 30, then tilted and rambled for rest.

He did well when most people were watching.

Very obvious the questions were loaded against him and the moderation was one sided.

Drumpf totally lost. Hillary played him like a fiddle and made him look like a clown. Good thing is, it's not too late to jump on the HillTrain.

I think he's holding back the big hits for the final debate. Just let Hillary talk, then make a huge fool of her right at the end when it really counts.

He's just saving the best for the last.

Everyone will forget about this debate when Trump utterly destroys her in the last debate that matters.

What the fuck is with all these flags, he said Americans, you literally have no voice in this

It was the worst debate I've ever seen.

Trump got baited hard over and over, while Hillary was obviously on numerous psychoactive drugs.

Fuck everything, I'm voting Johnson after this fiasco.

>a decent amount of missed opportunities

Saving material for later encounters?

Hillary and Lester Holt both told Trump he's a racist.

Trump did okay.
He got bruised up a bit and got hung up on some dumb stuff, but threw some hard punches.
Overall he did really well against a 'well seasoned' pro.
The next two debates are going to be great!

trump supporter here. I don't think trump was prepared. he said all the right things in the wrong place. after fox reordered the debate clips everything was fine

I'd really like to pretend that Trump won like some of these memers here, but in reality, he got fucking demolished.

Now we have a shilling war on the "who won" polls as we desperately try to keep Trump above 50%.

Time Poll is going decent. CNBC is at 52%.

Dump was BTFO hard he will not recover. Cred Forums on suicide watch. Muh trollZ muh shillZ ahhhh HALP

To be totally honest, it was pretty neutral. Anyone that knows the facts knows that Hillary was lying through her teeth nonstop, but she did it with a smile.

Trump did not hit as hard as I thought he could have, but he handled himself well despite it the moderator only asking Trump hard questions.

TRUMP FUCKIN' KILLED IT!

No need to act like a faggot about it.

Lmao I have a friend just like you, power to you friend for not just giving up and voting Hillary. If the whole dnc could be so brave it would have been jill on there tonight. And she would've at least been treated as an equal

Total wash / tie.

>BTFO

as opposed to , could have done better and it was a draw.

K m8

There was a point early on that sounded like a court drama. He was like "isn't that true secretary Clinton?!"

It was literally the hardest fucking anyone has gotten on a debate stage. He was totally in control, she was historically flustered and even went on the ropes and asked fact checkers for help.

Then, he fucked himself. He fell for a huge trap around not paying contractors. And he realized he fucked up and so did Hillary and he never really recovered.

He has to be the trial lawyer he was for 15 minutes there and attack her relentlessly.

I hope to God this was 4d chess and he was holding back ammo

Trump obviously didn't prepare at all. It was really pitiful. He spent way too much time defending and not calling out crooked hillary on her mountain of BS. He was quite rambly, repetitive, while Clinton had a rehearsed canned response to everything and rarely repeated herself.

>Holt asked some questions explicitly targeting Trump but did not do so to Hillary
>Trump stumbled around himself consistently and did an absolutely terrible job displaying his demeanor and his party's platform
>Hillary did a great job at presentation and looked good through condescension but bullshitted her way through

Overall going to call it very mixed policy-wise but Hillary came out on top in terms of overall image.

Trump started off good but ended kinda meh, I'd say he had the most memorable moments overall though

I'm pro-Trump. I agree with this. It was all-in-all safe but the net-gain in voters will be overwhelmingly in Trump's favor. This is the first time many voters are seeing him - he did not call for the mass genocide of a race, he reigned in Hillary several times when she interrupted, and he never really boxed himself in.

The media and DNC doesn't know what to do now that their 24/7 smear campaigns aren't working. He gave up nothing tonight, so any criticism is going to be the same nit-picky bullshit that America is apparently waking up to.

I say do your worst.

this must be a miserable experience for you going to this board

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL ((((CNN)))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>Clearing your cache and voting again.

Boring. No one won

He said buying up properties after the market collapse was "just business"

TRY HARDER CTR

In addition, if I were an undecided voter that was worried about temperament, Trump looked quite bad. Really disheartened that he didn't put any effort into this. Still going to vote for him but for fucks sake Trump

Here's the deal.
Trump didn't shit the bed, but he didn't have a golden gab either.

Hillary had a better overall appearance.
We'll see what happens in the next debate.

This isn't a conservative hug box.
It's a political forum. We come here to argue and troll.

Trump took cocaine. Dominated in the first few minutes got destroyed after. Said the most retarded stuff.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

bumped. neither of them said anything they haven't said before...

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

I thought Trump won watching it. I watched it alone away from you fuckers to try and get an honest take on it for myself, and I thought Trump won by a little bit. But my expectation going in was honestly not so good for Trump. I thought Clinton was going to wrestle him to the ground on policy substance and suffocate him that way, but she never did. It was all big idea talking points and canned jabs at Trump. It didn't impress me.

That's correct. What he said about small business was that maybe they did a bad job. Also a mistake. Should have had an attack prepared for this inevitable line of argument

me too explain it.

55/45
Hillary with the lead, but only by a small margin
He led the first half and than tilted downhill so hard once she brought up his tax returns

Your inability to understand what does the definition of safespace means is amusing.

I will try not to give you joy in you misery that is life of a NEET leecher, but a mere possibility of you sharing your opinion with us destroys any claim of this place being a safespace.

For your slow brain, i will give you an example like.... Tumblr.. yes, try to share your opinion there and if it differs from the "mainstream" one, you will get censored.

Now, what you are doing is just destroying Cred Forumss cohesion which basically means that you are shitposting.

You see a lot of people here have different opinion and a lot of people here have differen reasons in why they are interested in this conflict, the debates, memes and competition while watching conflict makes this group different than many before.

I hope that in little of your brain you have you can realize that you are literally wasting time "trolling" anonymous people, does this give you joy, do you actuelly think you will convert anyone... I don't know, but i know that you are wasting your time. Autist.

Hillarys body language looked weak and unassertive and her answers were robotic and scripted.

Trump looked assertive, unyielding and was his usual rambling self.

But repetition wins, scott adams told me so

Wow, really? :)
I'm a #HillMissile now.

Trump was trump, exactly what I expected and I loved it.. Hillary was so weak and all she did was look uncomfortable and give this condescending smile and change the subject while trump repeatedly ripped her for not doing shit during her 30 years of public service... Overall dmtrunp had low points but not as low as hers..

Maga

POLL: Donald J. Trump
24,333 Votes (56.42%)
Hillary Clinton
18,794 Votes (43.58%) #debatenight #Debates2016 thephillywire.com/2016/09/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate/

twitter.com/BrianAbelTV/status/780583995356610560

twitter.com/BNNDailyPoll/status/780590078259175424

twitter.com/RevoltTV/status/780597570691174400

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/780591673638256640

twitter.com/twitt3rpoll/status/780569169301385216

twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/780530343073898497

twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/780596318624477184

twitter.com/quantian1/status/780597919464448000

twitter.com/PollTournament/status/780584458621706240

twitter.com/HourlyPoll/status/780598044102234112

twitter.com/The_Premise/status/780597946882502656

twitter.com/GeorgeBakhos/status/780597892192940033

twitter.com/ABC7News/status/780597883481489408

twitter.com/d_seaman/status/780597865559134208

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780598620500393984

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/780599167106310144
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage

rsbn.tv/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/poll-won-first-presidential-debate/

abcnewsgo.co/2016/09/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/who_won_debate_trump_clinton_poll_live_presidential.html

tmj4.com/news/local-news/poll-who-won-monday-nights-presidential-debate

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-first-2016-presidential-debate

therightscoop.com/poll-who-won-tonights-presidential-debate-at-hofstra-hillary-or-trump/

tvline.com/2016/09/26/2016-presidential-debate-moderator-lester-holt-trump-clinton/

heavy.com/news/2016/09/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

Dude there is no shill assault. I'm a trumpfag and I am now on suicide watch because that shit was horrendous to watch.

I hate that I am saying this, but he was SO bad tonight that it it might have actually changed my mind on voting for him... I won't vote for hillary, but instead maybe i just won't vote.

Trump started off strong, then he got baited pretty badly, but he managed to make a decent end. He could have done a lot better if he went after Hillary's many skeletons. May be next time.

Hillary just stood there smiling like a smug bitch while giving robotic rehearsed answers the whole time. Her final remarks about Trump's sexism was cringy and desperate.

It really is Trump's race to lose as Hillary doesn't have any effect whatsoever.

>Thinking only Americans will be voting on this election

Was honestly pretty trash from both sides, only thing out of either of them were vapid comments.

Agree with you, overall tie, and Trump dominated the first third, anyone who tuned in and half-ass watched it for a half hour will think he dominated

Trump destroyed her the first 30 minutes and carried an overall stronger message - the message that country is being fucked over through trade deals and that corrupt politicians (like Hillary) who has been in power for 26 years hasn't done a thing to stop it.

Hillary won the next hour - but only because Trump argued off her points and bought into the bate. In the end though, his message was stronger.

Hillary also attempted to play the race/gender card a few times, but I think Americans are so fucking tired of the "EVIL WALLSTREET FIGHT FOR MIDDLE CLASS HIGHER TAXES SOLAR PANELS MUH RACISM" type shit that they won't buy into it anymore. Hillary has to understand this isn't 4-8 years ago - those messages have been played out already by Obama, and Obama did nothing to solve them.

Regardless of what the corrupt media has to say (especially the Clinton News Network) I think Trump won simply based on his stronger overall message - he just needs to learn how to convey it more clearly so that the average American can understand better.

e.g he needs to talk more about how his tax plans include nobody paying taxes if they are making under a certain wage and talking more about how it was the democrats who have destroyed the African American and Hispanic communities - because right now those key groups are not behind him and have bought into the Democrat koolaid again.

In the end he is going to win simply based on voter turnout. Hillary is going to get low turnout in the key groups she needs, and Trump is going to get high turnout with white voters.

Trump choked badly. Was sniffling, shaking, and gulping down water non stop!

>cocaine
no drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes

Trump did strong initially - probably not in a way that was going to earn him any new voters, but nonetheless he stuck to his message and he kept his Trumpness in check. Clinton was awkward and stiff and there were some moments where she was genuinely agitated and on the defensive.

But things went to hell real fast about thirty minutes in. Trump kind of... lost it. He gave some spaghetti answers, he got considerably more confrontational, he spent a lot of time trying to talk over both Hillary and the moderator... Meanwhile Clinton went from "awkward robot with plastic smile" to "comfortable robot with plastic smile." The takeaway from the debate for millennials (and women) is going to be "loud angry man shouts over composed, professional woman." They're not going to like that. That's going to help her with a group that's frankly quite apathetic to her, and all Trump had to do to fix that was... well... keep his mouth shut and let Hillary be a robot.

top kek

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780626558176333824

Sadly, i have to agree with this.

It was a very close tie which breaks on bias
Trump absolutely won the first 30
They both fucked up in the middle 30
and hillary got under trumps skin on the last 30

Its a very close race and I suspect it the race will become even tighter

The bad news is trump didn't look presidental
The good news is Hillary didn't appear likable, just smug.

I am a Trump supporter. He underperformed hard. There were some positives but to any normie, especially if they are clueless enough to believe Hillary will actually do what she says she will, then she won. Not a blowout, but she did.

I think Trump did some good, but did not come out better off after, likely no worse. I doubt that any minds were changed.

The spinning and shilling for Clinton by CNN is over 9000

Yeah I'm with you on this. I'm a little pissed at how unprepared he seemed in comparison.

>p-p-pol totally isn't my right wing safe space

lol you little bitch. Anti-Trump posts are maybe 1/10,000 here.

It's certainly possible that this is part of some bigger scheme where Trump decided to make Act 1 quite rambly and had other plans for Act 2. I wouldn't say he was graceful this evening, but he could be saving up other strategies for the next one and Act 3.

she just remained calm, like low energy jeb

that isnt an amazing feat, unlike trump who turned that shit into a cage match where he was gut punching hillary and slam dunking the announcer.

they just discredit him by saying, "wow 2 much energy from trump, who wants a president like that?" "Hillery over there though was real boring, a real presidential character!"

Most accurate analysis I've heard so far. Hillary most definitely played it safe and presented herself extremely well, but none of her points were grounded by anything in fact.

Trump was a bumbling idiot, but with occasional hints of wisdom highlighting the uselessness of American bureaucracy.

what a cuck.

Thank you for Correcting The Recordā„¢

u r a weetahd if u tik the dahn lowst tuhniie

>voting for jill
die

I don't think these polls you guys make can give us the answers we need,since you made It mostly open to late night memers. I bet Kikebook Is cherishing hillary right now.

Trump truly cucked. He cucked so hard he was shaking like a leaf while drinking water!

My internet stopped working half hiour before debate. Just started watching it now. This debate just showed how much of a production elections and todays political system is. Just look at them shake hands at the beginning. "heyyy how are ya Donald" It doesn't matter whose arse is in the oval office, our countries are going down the shitter. Goodbye yellow brick road

Hilary dominated the first few minutes, and then trump came back and the rest was a draw.

Really lame and non-inspiring.

I don't understand. That makes PERFECT sense.

Trump won handedly to the point of explaining in subtle cues to hillary that she will be on house arrest and probably not prison because hillary's enemies in the prison.

not well

Yup, he couldn't stop drinking water all night long (clear sign of extreme nervousness) . Hillary didn't even take a single sip all night.

>implying Cred Forums doesn't raid the shit out of these

it's how he came to political prominence

on the wave of anti black sentiment

I'll give you the most honest answer on Cred Forums:

During the first ~30 minutes of the debate, Trump was on the offensive and was being a total badass. He was on the attack and was destroying Clinton.

However, after that, Clinton and Lester teamed up to get Trump on the defensive. Unfortunately it worked and Trump spent the remaining 60 minutes defending himself rather than getting to attack Clinton.

How is trump bumbling about non-sense and making himself look bad on the defensive the whole time a draw. Trump got KEKED!

>Not only did Trump win he has been acting shadow president for the past year.

>this "debate" was more like a Court Hearing against clinton.

That "zinger" basically said women deserve the same pay for sub par quality work.

The fuck is that logic. Taking the sexism trigger word out of it. Do two people deserve the same pay if one half asses the work done?

my favourite part was when he called americans who pay their taxes stupid, by saying it was smart for him not to pay his

This is pretty much fair.

3 questions all aimed at attacking him, none at Hillary

This is the most accurate assessment. Trump was doing, not great, but decent at first. Then he pretty much jumped off the crazy-cliff and Clinton just stood there grinning and hamming it up for the audience while Trump talked himself into self-satire like a fucking idiot.

>Implying there's enough of us to matter

There's probably 5k of us. Max.

Yeah she actually performed pretty well for a stupid evil cunt but then again this is all a big production.

I talked to this kid and asked him "where you from son" he said "dubai" and i'm like "dubai? well du bai yourself a plane ticket back over their"

WE REVOLUTION NOW
youtu.be/uSjaEHoi1_c

Hi CTR

Taxation without representation is theft.
Do you really want me to kick off 1776 today?

>We're currently under assault
Sorry, didn't mean to trigger you. I'll let you have your safe space.

How is Hillary bumbling about non-sense and making herself look bad on the defensive the whole time a draw. Hillary got cucked!

Because Hilary didn't really have any substance either. As some people have put it she came off as being smug. That's not winning. You were KEKED!--BITCH!

no genius, she's attacking the very idea that you would automatically assume a woman would do a worse job

when trump says " a woman deserves equal pay IF she can do the job as well as a man"

the IF implies that women aren't already in the workforce doing work as well as men.

even fox news said he was on the defensive. Hillary Cucked Trump!

Cred Forums says that Trump was brilliant. I went to 5 different pundits so I won't constantly be in a echo chamber and they all had mixed feelings. Some good trump some bad trump.

I watched the first 30 minute myself. It's similar to other debates. Trump kept interrupting his opponent and was strangely mad. But he did have some good Trump (especially that "you had 30 years" bit)

I'm voting for Trump either way. But God damn. Just be fucking sane and keep your calm for once. Don't just attack your opponent, offer solutions, and there are amazing solutions for the Republican side. All you have to do is communicate it as a way to teach it to a child, and point that your opponent only wants to strengthen government for her own corruption.

It was close but Hillary definitely came out on top. Trump was just all over the place while Hillary was completely on point. If he actually studied it would have gone in a very different direction.

You can't cram a study session into the final weekend while she has hundreds of people and think tanks to polish her scripts and answers for her.

>Albania
>white

hillary got more than cucked she got more than shlonged.

Donald FUCKED HER at these debates.

>tfw you're 400lbs laying on your bed

feels bad man

I didn't know Fox news was pro Trump!

Surely my record got corrected.

>There's probably 5k of us. Max.

"no"

>trump started low energy. sad!
>coke kicks in, he spends all night SNIFFing loudly and yelling and hand gesturing and doing the kissy mouth thing
>hillary did some weird smile
>crowd laughed at trump
>crowed laughed at hillary
>Cred Forums rallied the spergs to game the online polls

another day in SNIFF trumpland SNIFFFFFF

His first 30 minutes were his best. He was coherent, aggressive, and correct. on the most important issues (trade, economy, jobs). Hillary couldn't keep up at all. After that it slowed down, he went on the defensive, and rambled a bit. Either way, he didn't look like Hitler like all the pundits predicted, so probably no moves in the polls.

Congress will see this debate and have a very very big frown looking at clinton.

>this whole thing just fucked clinton further.

Lmao you people are idiots

Trump literally seems like he has gaps in his personality. Wtf did he mean about that stamina thing? It's like he just made that up. And whenever Hillary said something about his position he was just like "Oh I never said that" instead of seeming actually indignant, like it's not something he would've said.

And what kind of presidential candidate just says "I have the right kind of temperment"? The kind who actually has people who believe. That's why you guys are idiots. He's really just stringing you along and if you think he'd be anything close to competent you're a moron.

His 'attacks' on Clinton were just retarded. Like the shit he was saying about NAFTA, and how it's the worst free trade deal ever (doesn't it kind of seem like he's telling you what to think? Idk...), and how Hillary was initially favourable towards it but then saw him oppose it and jumped on his stance... as if there's no such thing as agreements being reviewed by the people proposing them and the final form being somewhat different from the initial proposal...

He also doesn't actually seem like he understands the political system, like when he calls her out for not having the same initiatives 26 years ago as she does now... well obviously. When you're in a different position different things are possible.

Look, I don't like Hillary. In all honesty, she's about as bad of a person (ethically speaking) as Trump is. But at least she's smarter than him.

Anyhow, grats to you retards for finally shilling your retarded worldview to people outside this cesspool of a forum. It's actually kind of impressive.

But Hillary didn't get enraged and bumble like a buffoon defending herself. She attacked him non stop and never pulled the trigger on her because he was to busy quivering in nervous fear while sucking down water. Trump Got Cucked!

Trump rambled incoherently like a senile grandpa after they left the one issue that he actually has a real position on (trade).

Hillary calmly went through her prepared remarks (which she had because all of the questions were predictable as fuck) and ignored what was going on at the other side of the screen.

Trump's performance was poor. Hilary was never pushed on any of her controversies (even when Trump got on one of them, he quickly got off it because he couldn't resist chasing another ball that crossed his path). No dynamic was changed or added to the election.

>Implying pol has 360,000 people
Just go look up statistics on Cred Forums as a whole. Cred Forums has no more than 2000 concurrent users.

its not gaps in his personality he has been saying for ages no strength no stamina about hillary its just you've been cencored from seeing it.

>its cheating if people actually vote in these polls

Trump did fine; a win, albeit a fairly slim win.

Clinton meanwhile is trying to convince her fans via twitter and us via CTR shills that she handily defeated him based on a CNN poll; which is hilarious since nobody under 60 watches CNN anyways let alone anyone who can use the net.

My estimate of actual performance: Clinton 48, Trump 52.

Like I said, slim but not nonexistent, and enough to hasten Hillary's demise.

And Trump being on the offensive means just yelling shit that a person doesn't actually have time to address in a TV interview.

At one time he asked Hillary about something and she referred to a fucking book. A BOOK. This is how politics is: Stances can't always be reduced to 30 second soundbits. I've seen retarded people on Youtube comments make more coherent and intelligent arguments.

>implying it matters to the normies who will wake up tomorrow, see the polls, and be psychologically predisposed to like Trump due to all sorts of group psychology effects

Honestly, he could have done better.

Hillary was completely sterile of course but Trump rambled way too much and missed obvious chances to attack her (why didn't he bring up the emails? So obvious).

meh, the MSM kikes will be hammering hard on every network how Hillary outclassed Trump and its over. I am more worried about normies listening to those faggots.

Wtf does that mean?

You think I've been 'censored' from seeing Hillary have 'no strength' and 'no stamina'?

That doesn't even begin to answer what he meant in the first place about stamina, by the way

I HURT MYSELF TODAY.

>abcnewsgo.co/2016/09/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/
holy shit, Hillary Clinton only has got 10% of the vote! Jill Stein is beating her by 11! Hillrat btfo

I guess it's over. Fuck.

No Trump has been cencored stiffled and editted.

Go watch his Rallies he is always saying she has no strength no stamina no character might be a little stupid and also might even be a littl evil and greedy about hillary.

>he was being polite to Her.

He stumbled on the birther stuff pretty bad. Couldnt seem to work out an acceptable accuse for dropping the isue. And the uneccessary Rosie quip was totally cringeworthy and made it feel like we were watching Primary Election Donald and not +2 in the polls in September Donald.

I wanted him to do really good, and he did at the beginning but he honestly seemed to get a little flustered when the questions got harder and he started to lose the crowd.

Im afraid it wont get any easier with the upcomming moderators and venues but at least the mistakes he made tonight are fixable before the next fight. Thats about it. The media are probably upset he didnt shit his pants completely but they had those headlines pre typed out anyways so theyre gonna be harder on his performance just keep that in mind

Get Hillary to Drop out and Ill revert her to the age of 20s.

He came out swinging, mentioned companies outsourcing jobs (by name) and also mentioned the states hit hardest (by name). Hilldawg was on the ropes. Trump also got a really hard hit on NAFTA and TPP.

Half way through he took the bait about not paying contractors and started rambling like an idiot.

But considering he was going against a career politician, former first lady and former secretary of state, he did surprisingly well.

It was a tie overall.

Trump did fantastic at the start, but then not all that impressive through the middle end.

Hillary did terrible at the start, and then the moderator stepped in, changing the questions from the "How do we provide safety and opportunity for the American people?" conversation at the start to a finish that revolved around topics like, "Hillary is the First Female Nomineeā„¢ and you called her bad names, are you a shitlord?" to fluster Trump and make Hillary look more poised.

Which, to put it differently, is to say that the media blatantly derailed a serious talk about the interests of the American people because it was making Trump look too good for their liking. It's going to take at least 12 to 24 hours for the sinking feeling that something really ugly like that just happened to really start to settle in the average American's gut, but once everybody starts to really process what just happened more fully, the backfire is going to be intense.

Wrong sissy-fuck boi! Trump fucked that cunt bitch into the WALL, all Hilary could do is awkwardly laugh when Trump brought anything to the table. The people weren't fooled and neither should you. It was a draw at best!

Alex Jones is doing damage control right now. He sounds tired as fuck.

Actually "A woman" and "Women" are two completely different statements so i dunno how you could imply that.

"A woman", of her own agency could thrive at her career and make as much money as anyone else. While Women in general don't because of the decisions a lot of them make in the work force.

It's unfair to gauge all women and their work ethics by comparing them to the ones who make their jobs and careers a priority.

But my weak faggy heart cannot take wile and horrendous freespeech on Cred Forums, and have to use FB, Twitter, Reddit hugboxes.

It's not my fault you have confirmation bias and can't debate for shit.

Yeah all 600,000 of us.

HOLY SHIT
>When she realizes she dug herself a hole.

I know several Cred Forumslacks in real life. You'd be surprised.

Trump started out clearly nervous, but then got fired up before long.

Hillary baited him multiple times and he bit, but there where also tons of opportunities for him to counter punch and land critical blows with light bantz and facts which he failed to take..

"""fact""" checking occurred as expected and the moderator had clear clinton bias, however he was also aggressive on Trumps non answers, Clinton was a touch more concise. Trump needs to get his shit on lock down STAT.

Trump remained on the defensive for most of the debate attempting to deflect and correct hillaries statements and the moderators leads. It was a VERY rough night for him.

Trump flat out seemed to admit, very defensibly, that he didn't pay taxes. Bad move.
Hillary didn't deny super predator. Trump didn't press.
So many missed bits we could talk about it for days (and we will).

In summation...

>Crowd cheers for Trump "quiet"
>Crowd cheers for Hillary (((silence)))
>second to last question: "So Mr. Trump, Hillary is the first ever female candidate of a major political party in the US. You said she doesn't "look presidential". Please explain.

Shilling is going into overdrive and will stay their. Hillary performed a little better tonight Lock and stock politician.

Trump needs to clean his shit up and be clean clear concise and shoot to kill.

Poll-Drumpfs are on suicide watch. The sheer denial is almost painful to watch, but does give incredible insight to human psychology.

>Trump was the clear winner for the first half of the debate before the moderator began his one-sided attack
>asked about Trump tax returns
>pressed and pushed about the taxes/financial releases being "okay to release now" despite audit
>straight-up lied about Stop-And-Frisk being ruled unconstitutional, implied the entire time it was a racist bill (and thereby implied that Trump was racist for proposing it)
>asked Trump about supporting the Iraq War
>insisted and claimed that Trump supported the Iraq War after he already answered
>never asked Hillary about having voted for the Iraq War
>asked Trump to defend his statements about the Birther comments
>implied Trump's statements about the Obama Birther issue was racist, asked this question during the "race relations" section of the debates, and interrupted Trump more than once during his responses
>did not ask Hillary about her involvement in the birther issue
>did not ask Hillary about the Obama photo that Hillary leaked
>did not progress and ask Hillary about her "Super Predators" comment like he did numerous times with Trump
>asked Trump to defend his comments about Hillary's "appearance" - implying sexism or anti-women sentiments
>did not ask Hillary about Benghazi
>did not ask Hillary about the Emails
>did not ask Hillary anything about Bill
>moderator seemed to avoid topics that were strong Trump policies
>didn't mention Radical Islam
>didn't mention Immigration
>didn't mention the Clinton Foundation
>didn't mention the Wall
>softballed questions to Hillary the entire time

Her comments on how to handle police issues were pretty shit, she basically just called Trump a racist then gave them same plan idea as he did.

"Get guns away from bad guys, give cops more money."

I'm also very glad Trump ignored the "You said HIlary didn't have a presidential look" thing, what a meaningless point to bring up. It was like Lester wanted him to say he hated women or something.

Anyone else think the final question was also pretty meaningless?

It's called voting and there aren't that much of us anyways.
Plus what matters is to make people think that Trump definitely won and sway them .

My favorite part was when you spelled "favorite" like a communist and took faux offense by twisting his words to mean something worse than what he actually said.

Is Trudeau just shitposting on here 24/7? How else can Canada have gotten so fucking stupid?

She got him on personal attacks, but anything that mattered he won.

It was bad. Presidential debates are never great, because they're both always catering to the dumbest voters, but this was the worst I've seen since at least the VP debate in 2008, and possibly since 2000.

>Clinton
+She wasn't sick.
+She attacked Trump and made him go on the defensive
+made Trump look less good at international affairs
-She said "Trump has said women should be paid the same as much for equal work" or something quite similar, as if that was a bad thing; until then, and about the same time when she talked about how she was a Strong Woman, she avoided most of the SJW-type talk, and stuck to Democrat-type talk
-didn't really have any highlights because she spent so much time attacking trump, made him center of attention
-did not answer very many questions directly

>Trump
+had some really good highlights
+did a good job defending himself
+made a very good case he is better at economics than Clinton
-spent too much time defending himself
-didn't spend enough time destroying Clinton on e-mails, or her health
-stumbled a lot
-was more focused when responding to questions, but still rambled/repeated himself (not sure if repeating himself was really a bad thing)

>moderator
-couldn't control the audience
-couldn't control the candidates
-might have had a slightly Clinton bias, but was so invisible it didn't really matter

You forgot the part where
>gave Clinton minutes of free rebuttal
>consistently tried cutting off Trump after 30 seconds

Did you watch the same debate as everyone else?

I love Trump, but he was the one getting railed on for most of that.

>clearing out cache
>voting again.

Reminder that Trump was directly courting Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan during this entire debate.

He talked jobs nonstop. Job creation, lower taxes for businesses, bringing back maufacturing, etc. When Democrats talk environment, factory workers, miners, and other laborers hear "regulations." When people talk jobs, they hear a candidate who cares about them. He constantly brought it back to jobs, to the extent that many people probably thought he was talking himself in circles like a moron.

If that's how you felt, it's because he wasn't talking to you. He was directly courting the rust belt, and pretty much nobody else. I presume he'll save his dramatic takedowns of Hillary for the last debate. For now, he needs more support in states that matter.

Solid strategy, we'll see if it works. MAGA.

>-might have had a slightly Clinton bias, but was so invisible it didn't really matter
See
Holt was obviously helping out Clinton

While true that he was on her side, neither seemed to give any fucks about Holt's presence at all.

he didn't have control of that debate at any point.

>Trump
+snorted a big fat rail for prep

they botted the hell out of these polls. don't trust any poll that says trump won the debate tonight, especially ones that are at 60% for trump (they explicitly said to stop botting at 60%).

threads of trumptards botting online polls

Moderator asks Donald about his taxes, company, Putin, pregnancy, if Hillary looks presidential and Rosie O'Donell.

Moderator asks Hillary once about her e-mails as a follow up question to Trump's comment and never brings up anything else about the Clintons again.

Trump shit right in her mouth when he said she had a powerful position in government for a decade and did nothing.

Then he brought up the Suoer Predators comment.

Shit was cash

>poll has Hillary winning by a huge margin
>someone links it on a poll brigading thread
>the margins turn to this
really makes u think

Trump just ignored Holt, and was always talking over his time slot. He also talked more in general.

This. No scandals whatsoever for Clinton, at least four big media scandals mentioned for Trump. If that alone doesn't demonstrate bias, I don't know what does.

maybe that's why he was sniffing the first few minutes then suddenly stopped

WARNING!!!!

This is a shill post.
> Every thread on this subject contains this copy pasta
> All shills are to be ignored

The "sexist" part really can't be emphasized enough.

He didn't just call Trump sexist. He made a, "We're ending this, so pay attention everybody" comment, and then opened up his "question" with, "Hillary Clinton is making history as the First Female Nomineeā„¢."

It wasn't just an attack on Trump. It was a blatant Hillary endorsement on its face, clear as day.

It was a tie.
He played defensive the whole time except the start despite obvious bait questions about birtherism and tax returns being fired at him that could have easily been deflected.

As a Trump supporter I felt like that was the case, but I think it is just bias. I think is correct.

A safe space is an actual, physical area prohibited to certain groups of people being taken out of actual universities in the United States, and universities might currently be the only place where free speech matters.

>This is a shill post.

Thank you for identifying yourself. CTR has gotten awfully polite.

((Leftists who dont oppose this)))
(((Conservatives who try REALLY hard to disregard this)))

Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.
This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Leftist in the US are the only ones who do not oppose this imperialism. Why is this so?

If you support what isreal is doing to the Palestinians you are not a leftist. End of story.
This is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning the racist apartheid state of Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does one support walls for Isreal but not for the US and Europe?

but all the people that "vote brigaded" want Trump to win anyway you fucking retard

Well since you're not allowed to say anything against whatever the establishment narrative everywhere else, all those people are going to go someplace.

You have yours (any and all social media), we have ours (Cred Forums), what seems to be the problem officer?

>Very obvious the questions were loaded against him and the moderation was one sided.

Kellyanne Conway: "I felt lester holt did a great job as the moderator under tough circumstances [. . .]:

"So you're not questioning lester holt's handling of the job?"

Kellyanne Conway: "I just said he did a great job so I'm not answering that again [. . .]"

so trump's campaign manager had no issues with the moderation, and doubled down on this, but you do?

its a buzzword that retards use at any occasion possible now just like triggered and SJW. I usually dismiss people who use these post as total idiots

see

>aging marxist can't flawlessly 100% relate to his young hippie supporters with their unrealistically anachronistic reading of history.
>they chimp out on him

No wonder the Democrats can't unify their party. Their constituents are absolute morons.

>tell me like it is. How did it go ? was trump ok ?
Nobody won or lost despite what the shills on both sides keep saying
trump failed to hit clinton hard enough to do damage and clinton failed to do the same
in the long run the debate may end up being more helpful to trump because he didnt say anything so fucking stupid people would turn against him again
but you're a dumb frogposter so i'm sure you already made up your mind that trump won

>gave Clinton minutes of free rebuttal

trump had 5 minutes more talking time. but continue.

>consistently tried cutting off Trump after 30 seconds

also allowed trump to interrupt clinton dozens of times. but continue.

Well if Kellyanne Conway said it, then everything that said must be factually incorrect!

Oh wait, no, it's all true and Conway is just playing politics, because she doesn't want Trump and his campaign to look like a bunch of whiners.

Thank you for Correcting The Record. You can hang yourself now.

This. Election over

Trump was permitted to talk overtime when he was floundering and/or talking in circles.

When he was pushing substantive arguments, Lester interrupted him. Every time. Do your Fact Checkersā„¢ have any statistics on that?

so do you feel the trump campaign is being run incorrectly?

Hindsight is 20/20, but I feel silly for even analyzing or pontificating about whether Trump or Clinton would "win", as if it WASN'T going to be a tribunal against Trump and be a textbook example of everything that is bad about the extemporaneous format for debating.

I was conjecturing with a lot of people about how "Eh, Trump just has to keep calm and not sound like a maniac" but it's just a lot more complicated than that. They can just softball everything to Hillary in every conceivable way, and when this happens, Trump will inevitably get flustered because he's human and they WILL successfully get him to start rambling, pulling punches, having brain freezes, and making small mistakes because of the demoralization of realizing that it's a full on tribunal against you. There's just no way. It was so one-sided from the start that simple demoralizing made it impossible to conjure up a victory.

I mostly saw him interrupting trump when he was blatantly lying about easy to check things (supporting iraq, birther movement, global warming being a hoax, etc)

BASED TEXAS understands

Better yet, you should jump in front of a real train.

Not at all. But if Kellyanne Conway had (correctly) pointed out that the moderator was biased against Trump, it would make news as "Trump strategist complains that debates are rigged!" followed by a bunch of "fact checkers" "proving" that the debates were not in fact rigged. It would turn itself into another smear campaign.

So instead, she did the smart thing and said she thought the moderation was just fine thank you, and when asked again, she pretty much said, "Did I stutter?" She was being baited into pointing out the disparity between the treatment of Trump and Hillary, and she held her ground. For this reason, among many, many others, I believe the Trump campaign IS being run correctly. Not sure where you extrapolated from my previous points that I didn't think that, but given your previous comments I can see that you're functionally retarded, so I'll not press the issue.

Lester didn't interrupt fuck all, he was a bitch the whole time.

Yeah Lester didn't have to shill, the people who wrote the questions had that covered

I'd definitely agree to that. He lacked the strength to push them as the writers wanted, but that's mostly a good thing.

Draw.

Trump babbled like a retard, but HIllary showed up really poorly.

We have representation. We elect officials to decide this shit, they REPRESENT our local districts

Hehe next let's raid the election in November it's a flawless plan

>voting is literally rigging something

they probably have a list of polls to shill over at CTR before they come out, giving them a quick lead, but most Americans only started voting when the polls started making the rounds on twitter and kikebook leading to a big trump blowout

I take it from your silence that you're finished with Correcting The Record?

The vast majority of r/SandersForPresident think Bernie Sanders won

my temperament is my best feature - audience laughs. game over, thanks for playing.

>[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

How many people do you really think visit this shithole of a board?

>Not sure where you extrapolated from my previous points that I didn't think that

just asking a question.

When can we expect the CTR shills to leave tonight? Still too many here from debate.

>

best post yet, and ive been reading for 2 hours straight

Everything is racist to liberals. When you state facts it is racist to them. At this point no one really cares if they are called racist because of it's over use.

Trump has to either be more aggressive or more factual next time. He got pushed into a corner after the first segment and went defensive when hillary asked him about his taxes instead of just going " well I get lot of money back because I know how to bargain unlike your government it seems that's why I am the perfect man for the job"

come back tomorrow

what skills to i have to learn to make pepes

Something I don't get - isn't the taxation of us citizens who reside overseas taxation without representation. I'm sure I'm being stupid and there's a perfectly good reason why not, but help me burgerbros

>He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.
Is it really so hard to admit that both candidates have plans? They were throwing that bullshit at each other too.

>>He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.
>Is it really so hard to admit that both candidates have plans? They were throwing that bullshit at each other too.

this place has their nose pretty far up trump's asshole, so I'd say that's unlikely.

Is it true the Clinton campaign pays you to shill on Cred Forums?

No? Ok, geez. Just asking a question.

Are you seriously dumb enough to think that we don't get to vote anymore if we move overseas?

nope. why would a shill come here anyway? like anyone's opinion here is going to be changed lol.

>1/10,000
rofl 2/3 of threads here are ctr shills

nafta is destroying jobs and middle class families, why are you just coming up with solutions now after 30 years? audience cheers. game over, no more record to correct

A FUCKING BIRD