Heh can't stump the trump right guys?

Heh can't stump the trump right guys?

lol

Then you have the trumpfags spamming every poll and voting multiple times. This is damage control. Trump was stumped.

>CNN

Give me a credible source

Looks like Doofus DRUMPF is on suicide squad lmao

>CNN
Shiggy diggy doo

>Clinton News Network
>Showing a rigged poll for their candidate

wow

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Vote:
www.Conservative-Report.com

>CNN
The Clinton News Network
One of the leaat watched cable news programs
Measurable liberal bias
Ok, here's your 50 cents.

I'll be honest. I think Trump got raped tonight. He needs to do better to have a shot at this. Media is always going to be biased. Gotta overcome that anyway.

At this point only useful idiots believe anything that the Lugenpresse publish. Don't worry OP, our patience has its limits.

>implying that both sides of the political divide don't do the exact same thing
Of course liberals are all 100% honest and would never brigade or steal delegates.

i looked to vote in that poll and couldn't find it

cnn not open, transparent or fair!

sad!

(((CNN)))

That's not a poll that's a focus group, a focus group they fucking pick.

Honestly as a Clinton support, Trump decimated her and all she could do was laugh.

Shall we imply that MSM is, or has ever been, a credible source?

Did you guys see the fucking Trump bashing intro NBC did? Jesus this is some fucking Huxley shit.

>.02 shekels have been deposited to your account

CNN

lmoa trump couldnt even wait his turn to speak like a big boy, your all retards

>focus group
LUGENPRESSE

I told you guys. I told you. I says, hey, guys. Hillary is trolling you. You guys tell me shut up. You say fuck you.

just the facts...
of the two candidates running for president...
Only Hillary Clinton was caught lying to congress.
Only Hillary Clinton was fired from a job for being unethical.
Only Hillary Clinton deleted 30 some thousand emails after she was ordered to hand them over to the Fed.
Only Hillary Clinton had that same computer wiped clean by professionals.
Only Hillary Clinton got the rapist of a teenage girl off on rape charges then laughed about it.
Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about Benghazi.
Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about her emails.
Only Hillary Clinton lied about being under sniper fire.
Only Hillary Clinton lied about lying to the American people.
Only Hillary Clinton was involved in " Cash Cow "
Only Hillary Clinton has a long list of scandals.
Only Hillary Clinton nationally belittled her husband's sexual harassment ( and rape ) accusers.
Only Hillary Clinton is a career politician.
Only Hillary Clinton will not release her speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks.
Only Hillary Clinton is tied to Monsanto.
Only Hillary Clinton was labeled " Extremely careless " about national security by the FBI !
Only Hillary Clinton said she will raise taxes on the middle class.
Only Hillary Clinton benefited from the DNC rigging an election !
Only Hillary Clinton had to return stolen items from the White House.
Only Hillary Clinton said the Benghazi victims parents where lying.
Only Hillary Clinton wants you to vote for her based on her gender.
Only Hillary Clinton has no real accomplishments after a lifetime in politics.
Only Hillary Clinton has never created any jobs.
Only Hillary Clinton has been investigated by the FBI and found to Only Hillary Clinton over and over again.
But you are going to vote for her because.... you don't like Donald Trump ? That is insane !
I will never understand how any moral person in good conscience could vote for this woman.
(This is just a small percentage of a much longer list

The man needs more debate coaching. Had he pressed harder on Benghazi, her Saudi ties, and indifference to massive corruption around her he would have came out much better looking.

You dont know how debates work and you are just a bigger moron than trump himself.

Fuck off back to Cred Forums CTR Shill

Literally every single time during the primaries, Luntz and his cohort of post debate "pollsters" would go around conducting shitty ass rigged polls, and claiming Trump was BTFO forever, and now the REAL CONSERVATIVES would take over. And then his poll numbers would actually go up and up and up, and look where the fuck we are now.

Trump failed in the practical skill of debating, but outside of one notable move by Clinton about everyone introspecting about race, Trump was the persuasion winner.

He lampooned stamina, once again causing people to relive her 9/11 fainting spell, and now people will be on the look out for the next few days for Clinton to be weak and lacking in stamina.

He managed to counter the dumbass lie about him "supporting the Iraq War" in front of millions of people without media spin and bias.

He managed to literally shit Clinton the fuck up several times when she tried to counter interrupt him.

Trump talked about issues. Badly, but he still talked about them. Meanwhile Clinton rapidly ran out of gas, and began producing her scripted lines of "you can bait with a tweet," "nuclear code," and my personal favorite "Words matter."

And then there was her constant look of her almost creaming herself, every time she said REV UP THOSE FACT CHECKERS BOYS, HA HA, TRUMP MADE A BOO BOO.

They'll say Clinton won, but the next day when they notice Hillary coughing, or weak, or tired, they'll vote Trump.