It's not magic, it's method

It's not magic, it's method.

>Cred Forums sees open MSM polls including Trump
>"Get in here, you know what to do" threads pop up.
>spending countless hours of what would otherwise be total inactivity shitposting and voting in polls numerous times
>Normies eat bullshit polls up, as it is, but now abandon hope of ever winning looking at poll numbers slanted by this board.

Am I wrong? Is magic real, or are you just confusing magic with concerted effort in groups - neither of which you have any real life experience with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDYNuD4CwlI
twitter.com/1IFoundation/status/780607353964023808
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Learn what magic really is and come back.

Go read about the Orcs in Warhammer lore.

Then you'll see.

Meme magic is real because of simple mathematics.

Most people support Trump, so it is more likely that a Trump supporter will get magic digits.

TRUMP CITING THESE POLLS IN THE SPIN ROOM HAHAHAHHAHAA

>He thinks that a 1000 or so anons influence these Cred Forumss so much

talk about a conspiracy theory!

This is why we do it. It needs to happen faster and better next time.

The second debate is where everything is going to go down. We need to have a legit memetic operation going aiming to fix the polls as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We need to have people on hand before the end of the debates prepared to write script to rig these sites. They write the scripts, give us the scripts, and we use the scripts to put Trump way ahead.

You'd have to be an idiot to believe that Hillary doesn't do shit like this. And, you'd have to be a coward to hide behind the idea that "we're better than this". If you want to win, you have to fight.

We're just offsetting the hordes of paid shills that frantically try to fudge polls. We're just better at it.

My mother is a leftist and is convinced Trump won because of online polls. Memetic warfare is effective.

SHE HURT HERSELF TODAY

this guy is a true meme warrior, and I salute you.

I'll join this operation. If we can get a bunch of twitter accounts I can write the scripts.

I think I found hillary's true form.

I agree. The idea that these polls are being manipulated is ludicrous.

Any technology sufficiently advanced...

>Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=mDYNuD4CwlI

>Implying that Cred Forums cast roughly 300,000 votes on its own.

You vastly overestimate the pull of this place if you seriously believe that. Polls that Cred Forums has actually rigged have been around 30,000 at best in my experience.

>An entire cities worth of people voted on a poll.
>Official polls only get thousands.
Deletes cache.

Cred Forums is truly Trump's guardian angel.

Official polls are usually made from phone banking groups.
Much slower than online polls, like some Google polls make with way more people but sometimes more skewed / biased.

seems about right
CTR BTFO

This will be the theme of 2016

He is the king of trolls and the savior of Western Civilization, we all came to this consensus last year.

twitter.com/1IFoundation/status/780607353964023808

ONLY POLL WHERE YOUR VOTE MATTERS
>ONLY POLL WHERE YOUR VOTE MATTERS
ONLY POLL WHERE YOUR VOTE MATTERS
>ONLY POLL WHERE YOUR VOTE MATTERS

CAN WE GET TO 600 VOTES? 700? 800? 900? 1000?

RETWEET THIS SHIT

You missed my point.
1.1 million people taking a single poll is sign of manipulation.

>implying I would ever make a twitter account even to shill

Who "wins" the debate is practically irrelevant compared to who is perceived to win the debate.

Polls affect perception of fitness, and thus effect the outcome of the election in a way that they debate itself could not possibly.

Its a mutual relationship, like government should be.

>Implying based Buzzfeed can't code a poll properly

Racist bigot detected

You're half-right. Influencing the public consciousness to change a subjective truth is the simplest, and thus often most effective, use of meme magic.

High-level memeologists can do more with it of course.