???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en
archive.fo/lxClx
youtube.com/watch?v=-9IJf6rklrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

What they claim he said and what he tweeted are two entirely different things.

The concept of global warming has been created by geoloists who have repeatedly said we are at the end of an ice age. Shit's gonna get hot and it's not because of manufacturing.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

High school dropout detected.

Sarcasm. He has explained it before. He was making a point about how China does not care about global warming and does not have the regulations in place that we do. You are just too autistic to understand.

>implying we can stop global warming
pls kys retard, you must be the type of retards that support more fossil taxes as if they are going to do anything to stop climate change from happening.

the finest in mexican education

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL ((((CNN)))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Hillary said the same fucking thing!

>but it was in one of her emails

>oopsie

fuck you

He's technically not wrong. He wrote it.

He didnt say that. He may have tweeted something similar such as whats in your png image, but he never said that. You have no recording of him saying that.

They're literally not, though.

>Hillary: Donald tweeted that global warming is a Chinese conspiracy
>Trump: I never said that

pic related, you shill. You're so brainwashed you're denying something true right in front of your face.

Is that new copypasta?

Next time, please tune to the channel that IS broadcasting the debate, this way you won't say shit like this.

Oh my god 10/10 mental gymnastics

you shouldnt vote or breed

He didn't say it, he tweeted it.

He's right though. I don't think the chinks invented the idea but they're definitely involved in pushing the agenda since it restricts other developed nation's economic growth while China can reap all the benefit by not giving a shit.

>this delusion

Trump looked like a fumbling idiot. Hillary destroyed him on just about everything. Trump doesn't have a plan.

Do you believe everything you see on the internet? Same applies to Trumps twitter. Its a shit post factory.

Clearly Donald doesn't tweet things himself, his interns do, so technically he never "said" that if you catch my drift wink wink nudge nudge woop woop

It's real you dumb nigger. He didn't even delete it.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en

delete this pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't deny its existence. Its stupid, this is the same twitter that gets into shitpost fights with fucking Rosie O'Donnell.

Hey, whoever is running this simulation needs to take a look at shit like this and fix it
I'm becoming more and more aware through your logical errors

I figured Donald was doing everything in the primaries with a wink. "I'm only acting this way because I need to in order to get media attention". After that debate though, if he doesn't pivot, he's done. Hillary is literally immune to his attacking, and his constant interrupting only makes her look better and Trump look weak.

Right now I have little hope if any that he will win. After that performance, I'm not sure if I want him to.

I'm not saying it was bad. I'm saying it was so goddamn bad it makes Hillary look kind of good, which is frankly a miracle.

Archived
archive.fo/lxClx

Its a good thing that I don't have to share a continent with you.

>a joke made in 2012 before he ever ran for president is going to be a Clinton talking point for the next couple of weeks
>in other news, Trump thinks women are pigs and homemakers

And I wonder how people can actually think Trump is racist and yet here we are. I'm actually surprised they didn't take something more outrageous he's said during the Apprentice.

REEEE

THEY SAID CLIMATE CHANGE IN THE DEBATE AND HE SAID GLOBAL WARMING IN THE TWEET

LEARN ENGLISH

>muh global warming
Non issue

This guy just got a job offer from CTR

OH BOY ANOTHER TWEET THREAD

Hillary was talking about Climate Change which is different from Global Warming

Ugh the cognitive dissonance is so strong in you. Why can't you guys just accept that Trump is a moron? All he had to do was not lose his temper and fall for the bait. They must've hammered that message to him 1000 times. That's all he had to do and he still did it. No wonder Putin likes Trump, he could easily bait him into making mistakes like Hillary did all night. Trump's a joke.

>tfw you learn something from a SEAmonkey

Oh shit the shills are out in force tonight.

Surely you guys have more than one pasta to spread around?

>tfw I share the same continent as this guy

Well, its true. It was typed, not spoken, retard.

Is one of his lies actually going to stick for once, or will he slither away again?

Gotta get that sweet oculus rift money.

Jesus wept, is that your response, really?

IT'S OVER
youtube.com/watch?v=-9IJf6rklrs
TRUMP FAGS IT'S OVER

Its factually correct.

The polls are showing the opposite. nice try, CTR

>brigade every post debate poll
>post them as evidence trump won

nope

>climate change
>global warming

Pick one and ONLY one

Nice copypasta you faggot

>implying hillary doesn't have actual bot nets doing the same thing

This is what happens when you start with Republicans. It honestly sounds like something Pence or Gingrich would tell Trump to say.

Man I've had my record really corrected tonight. Guess I'm a hillshill now.
#ImWithHer

>brigade
Go back to plebbit.

1 out of 3 americans don't believe in evolution
2 out of 10 americans think world didn't exist until 10k years ago
1 out of 4 americans are certain that the earth is flat
It is a nation of obese imbeciles and feral apes. I wouldn't waste time revealing these primates that climate change and "global warming" are not the same concepts.

You can see the look on his face

"Im fucked" "I shouldn't have said all the stupid stuff all these years"

>the dozens of greasy nerds posting pictures of cartoon frogs and anime girls on Cred Forums are brigading the polls!
>It's all a conspiracy, those 4chans must've hacked their computers with bots

You CTR creeps keep sinking lower and lower

Are you this retarded

>literally 4 threads calling to brigade polls
>muh shills
i wish i got payed to post on this fucking site