Drumpf shitters will defend this

>Drumpf shitters will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/ezyRi
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
strawpoll.de/s83227a
heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/clinton-claims-concussion-excuse-update-list-of-icantremembers/news-story/1ad731e270961d6c7a28cdb317ac586c
twitter.com/1IFoundation/status/780607353964023808
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/09/first_presidential_debate_of_2016_who_won_vote_in_our_poll.html
twitter.com/DeMarko_Gage/status/780643566884315136
politifact.com/virginia/statements/2016/jun/20/donald-trump/trump-misleadingly-puts-black-youth-unemployment-r/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Taking a site that uses the phrase "pants on fire" seriously

Pls

>politifact
Brazil, please. They are closely related to the clintons.

>independent

ok

>independent

Here if you want more.
imgur.com/gallery/ezyRi

just the facts...
of the two candidates running for president...
Only Hillary Clinton was caught lying to congress.
Only Hillary Clinton was fired from a job for being unethical.
Only Hillary Clinton deleted 30 some thousand emails after she was ordered to hand them over to the Fed.
Only Hillary Clinton had that same computer wiped clean by professionals.
Only Hillary Clinton got the rapist of a teenage girl off on rape charges then laughed about it.
Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about Benghazi.
Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about her emails.
Only Hillary Clinton lied about being under sniper fire.
Only Hillary Clinton lied about lying to the American people.
Only Hillary Clinton was involved in " Cash Cow "
Only Hillary Clinton has a long list of scandals.
Only Hillary Clinton nationally belittled her husband's sexual harassment ( and rape ) accusers.
Only Hillary Clinton is a career politician.
Only Hillary Clinton will not release her speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks.
Only Hillary Clinton is tied to Monsanto.
Only Hillary Clinton was labeled " Extremely careless " about national security by the FBI !
Only Hillary Clinton said she will raise taxes on the middle class.
Only Hillary Clinton benefited from the DNC rigging an election !
Only Hillary Clinton had to return stolen items from the White House.
Only Hillary Clinton said the Benghazi victims parents where lying.
Only Hillary Clinton wants you to vote for her based on her gender.
Only Hillary Clinton has no real accomplishments after a lifetime in politics.
Only Hillary Clinton has never created any jobs.
Only Hillary Clinton has been investigated by the FBI and found to Only Hillary Clinton over and over again.
But you are going to vote for her because.... you don't like Donald Trump ? That is insane !
I will never understand how any moral person in good conscience could vote for this woman.
(This is just a small percentage of a much longer list

Politifact is owned by the Tampa Tribune, a newspaper that regularly endorses Democrats and most recently, endorsed Hillary Clinton.

No bias, whatsoever.

Scrolled down to hillary

She is one of most truthful

And close tab

>politifact

>Ad hominen

Pls

A few minor inaccuracies is nothing compared to a lie that can cost an innumerable loss of life. It seems that this isn't accounted for at all.

I meant the Tampa Bay Times

fug

>politifact
>independant
>(((You)))

Most journalist vote D. They avoid publishing anything that makes democrats look bad. Just enough so they can claim impartiality.

( ( ( P O L I T I F A C T ) ) )

what aare you doing bring in facts?

facts are bias towards liberals

wahhhhhh why don't liberals like me wahhhhhhhh

pussy ass bitch

LOOK WHO OWNS POLITIFACT

They just played the bit on the news where Trump kept talking over the moderator saying he hadn't supported the war in Iraq and how the record is wrong.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Does this guy actually believe the things he says? The ads where the show that part of the debate juxtaposed against the clips with him supporting the war should at least be entertaining.

I actually don't know how anyone could vote for her as a Canadian. Also she's pro-TPP but hey look no one talks about TPP today because of the election when it should be a MAJOR ISSUE.

"Minor inaccuracies" is quite the understatement.

>politifact

Politi"fact" is probably one of the worst sites ever created. Many times they explain how the person was right and then label what they say as false for these stupid heat maps.

>politifact
/thread

boot.jpg

sage

>Drumpfkins attacking the source

Okay, what if the source is Drumpf himself then, faggots? Watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

(((independent fact-checking website)))

>Trump speaks entirely in hyperbole
>Ha, gotcha lair
Nice one reddit pedants.

No I dont really care about that.
My issue was that OP acted like politifact is neutral, which it is not if you look at the screenshot.

Who cares what liberals think,they can be biased as long as it is known.
Conservatism and right wing is growing all over the place.
US,Serbia,Austria,Germany,Hungary,Poland,Russia,Taiwan,Hongkong,Japan,France,Italy,England. The list goes on. Liberal days are numbered.
What worries me more is if it will be in time to save "western" ideals or if the world will turn to shit.

(((Politifact)))

Hillary hardly ever lies what are you talking about

There's a positive correlation between shills and the word
>drumpf

MAGA
A
G
A

an internal audit from Cred Forums
strawpoll.de/s83227a

Lulz...more skype propaganda

>politifact

GET

KEK WILLS IT

Remember to Sage slide threads

>It's a "facts are posted and Cred Forums resorts to Ad Hominem because they don't like the source" episode

holy shit

Shes a criminal. Look at the latest fbi data dump. King google is a criminal too now

Those digits dont lie, Checked them

wait... are you posting that and trying to say that it's wrong?

is this damage control?

is this delusion?

is this trolling?

I'm just confused.

you have 6 fucking categories for whether something is true or not
LIBERAL
LOGIC

MAGA
A
G
A

>PolitiFact
>independent
>fact checking in general
Yeah, look at all these awesome opinions.

Retard ctr fact checks irrelevent out of context comments about trump....ignores massive crimes by clinton.

Ctr lacks critical thinking skills

> it's a if I repeat a lie often enough it must become fact episode

>Politifact, an independent fact-checking website

>Politifact
>overlooks blatant lies from liberals, claims only conservatives lie

WEW, LAD, WHAT A CREDIBLE SOURCE!!!

All CTR shills need to slit their wrists the long way and suicide their way into sweet release, and right now at that.

Unfortunately for politifact we live in an age were people can easily fact check their fact checks.

>who pays politifact more?

I mean come on. Shillary not lying?

jap, get the fuck out. dont let me let the fat man on you again. Politifact takes republican jokes out of context and states them as facts. I was hoping you japs would be smarter since you have such great technology. Liberal fuck

Its biased and shouldn't be used for fact checking

hm?
you might have misunderstood me murrika.
I pointed out with my 2 posts that politifact is biased.
I want trump to win so we can be independed and finally have a military again.

Maybe should have written it more clearer but my english is not that good.

Holy shit, are you an idiot?

You know you can look all of this shit up, right? Are you gonna tell me that statistical evidence that economists present is somehow liberally biased? Real unemployment 18 to 20 percent, really? Please, ask about the 18 to 20 percent thing to anyone who has studied economics at all. See how that goes.

You can easily go check out UNHCR's data to see that Fiorina and Trump are wrong about their Syrian demographics, by a lot.

Yeah the Democrat shit isn't the most accurate either, but it's not so ridiculously wrong that it's not even close. That's why none of those are flat out true.

Below is the list of things Clinton could not recall in the FBI interview:
* When she received security clearance
* Being briefed on how to handle classified material
* How many times she used her authority to designate items classified
* Any briefing on how to handle very top-secret "Special Access Program" material
* How to select a target for a drone strike
* How the data from her mobile devices was destroyed when she switched devices
* The number of times her staff was given a secure phone
* Why she didn’t get a secure Blackberry
* Receiving any emails she thought should not be on the private system
* Did not remember giving staff direction to create private email account
* Getting guidance from state on email policy
* Who had access to her Blackberry account
* The process for deleting her emails
* Ever getting a message that her storage was almost full
* Anyone besides Huma Abedin being offered an account on the private server
* Being sent information on state government private emails being hacked
* Receiving cable on State Dept personnel securing personal email accounts
* Receiving cable on Bryan Pagliano upgrading her server
* Using an iPad mini
* An Oct. 13, 2012, email on Egypt with Clinton pal Sidney Blumenthal
* Jacob Sullivan using personal email
* State Department protocol for confirming classified information in media reports
* Every briefing she received after suffering concussions
* Being notified of a FOIA request on Dec. 11, 2012
* Being read out of her clearance
* Any further access to her private email account from her State Department tenure after switching to her HRCoffice.com account

heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/clinton-claims-concussion-excuse-update-list-of-icantremembers/news-story/1ad731e270961d6c7a28cdb317ac586c

>politi"""""""""""fact"""""""""""""

>politifact
>an independent fact-checking website
politikike was debunked months ago

Where were you, shill?

>77 cents tp the dollar
>mostly true

discarded

we shouldve nuked you three times

>Are you gonna tell me that statistical evidence that economists present is somehow liberally biased?
Really sorry. Now I saw my error.
Clearly they are not left wing biased like almost all other jewed media in US.
Feel free to ignore the pic to keep living in your bubble.

WTF I saw the digits and the results and now I switched to Hillary

you all misunderstood my intentions with my post. i wanted to show that politifact is biased.

really regret posting it like this now. should have been more clearer.
but I guess Cred Forums is flul of shills right now so I cant blame you guys.

But...economists aren't part of the media. They are just economists. Scientists who study money rather than like physics or biology. No bias. It's just obvious as fuck that unemployment is far from 18 to 20 percent. If it was that bad the country would be in an even worse shape in terms of GDP per capita and all that jazz.

>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. -Eric Blair

Truths are lies to liars, and lies are truth to liars.

>Canada
>nukes

>we
A FUCKING LEAF

IDK, I use it a lot when I feel like shitposting.

>Trump has hundreds of recorded lies on Polifact
>B-B-BUT HERE'S A HANDFUL OF TIMES I DON'T AGREE!

>Politifact is an unbiased, nonpartisan organization
kek

>"""((("""(((independant)))""")))"""

I lie on Cred Forums, why can't he on CNN?

Wow, even your little commentary shitpost is pants on fire.

Are Conservicucks incapable of telling the truth, or are you all so devastatingly deluded that you believe your own lies the second you come up with them?

You can't offer facts to a Drumpfle, they are biologically incapable of critical thought.

They are independent, that doesn't mean they are unbiased. Its a half truth. Independent is just associated with unbiased but the two are completely unrelated in reality.

>Clinton and Obama ate the most honest politicians
Holy fucking shit
I want these retarded faggots dead
I want their families dead
I want their house burned to the ground

You guys dont even know for sure how many million illegals are in your country and what they are doing. I think right now nobody knows the real number.
But in times wre the soros can use millions of dollar to create demos all over the world it would not suprise me if you could control economists and other areas as well.

Fpbp

Poltifact, unbiased?

Hahahahahshshsh, thats the best shit ive read all night.

Hey did you know fox is fair and balanced?

And npr just reports the news...lol..

Fucking ctr shills, and lame ass trolls.

Trump's statistics are far more inaccurate to the extent of being comical.

The official UNHCR stats on refugees show that Fiorina is wrong. That link is cherrypicking statistics.

America isn't equated to Europe. Trump's overall reason for that statement was to show the usual "oh shit look at these Chinese people man they one-upping us" when Libya oil exports is a terrible example considering that an overwhelming majority of their oil goes to Europe and is one of the biggest oil suppliers to Europe.

If PolitiFact looked at each of these statements outside their context (like you guys want them to for some reason,) you guys would complain that they look at the statements outside their contexts. But they don't do that.

Get smart
Have sex
Stop being a lazy NEET
Learn to pay attention

fucking faggots

Does anyone have the image of Politifact describing Trump's posting of black crime statistics as "Pants on Fire", and then providing the explanation "the figure is correct, but he fails to mention the cause (white supremacy, racism)"

i understood homie

>implying illegals aren't often taken into account
Most illegals in the country are people overstaying on their visas, not some border jumpers, so it's not like they have been hard to track.

Economists have never been controlled. They have always kinda done their own thing but people never really paid attention to them. Inequality may seem like a newer issue to the layman, but economists have been writing and researching that shit for decades now it's just that nobody listened.

What color you want senpai?

PEPE GREEN

>Maybe should have written it more clearer but my english is not that good.

No you're fine, anyone that didn't understand the context is just a retard

twitter.com/1IFoundation/status/780607353964023808

NEARLY 700 VOTES

politishart

>implying your opponent is retarded when you don't even ask yourself if you're retarded

You can't fact check who's lying more about their future intentions.

spidey also thanks you for your service

>16% clinton won

That's fucking massive by Cred Forums standards. If anything it shows she really did win

strawpoll.de/s83227a

it's higher now

we did it reddit!

>CTR think posting on Cred Forums is money well spent.

>H.Clinton
>not a liar

is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, democracy dies by reality.

Am I the only one who think the media really jumped the gun with these "fact checkers" nonsense? It was fairly effective against the Reps and cuck mittens but they were people they could live with. Now they have trump and only talking heads and leftists take these seriously. Seems like this could have been incredibly effective and killed him several times (they have been squeling about this for months) and it just isn't effective

Wow, pol which is right wing, voted trump. Geeeeeee... Why am I not surprised. The majority outside of pol would say differently though

Might as well do that with all the other polls.
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/09/first_presidential_debate_of_2016_who_won_vote_in_our_poll.html

I think the point some politicians make is that unemployment figures only count adults that are currently in the labor market. People who have dropped out of the labor market completely (disabled people, early retirement, NEETs), aren't counted in unemployment figures. Additionally, people who are out of work for more than six months (even though they may be looking for a job still) are often not counted in unemployment statistics. If you're trying to look for ways to increase average working hours, you have to consider these demographics too.

you have to realize that clinton's 19.42% is mostly CTR. Cred Forums would normally be 95% trump or something like that.

inb4 muh factchecking

Marked

Every single poll besides cnn disagrees

also you guys are going to need to spend that 100mil on a new CTR raid. better give moving guys.

>People who have dropped out of the labor market completely (disabled people, early retirement, NEETs), aren't counted in unemployment figures. Additionally, people who are out of work for more than six months (even though they may be looking for a job still) are often not counted in unemployment statistics. If you're trying to look for ways to increase average working hours, you have to consider these demographics too.
U3 Unemployment figures aren't the only ones. Check out the U4, U5, and U6 ones each one of those adds a different type of demographic that you mentioned. Even with the additional numbers, I think it comes out to around 9.7% which is a far cry from the 18 to 20 percent.

>bedrock heaven scent
underage b&

>pol`s hugbox options matter

>((ROBERT MANN))
EVERY FUCKING TIME! WHY DO JEWS DO THIS SHIT!?

too long didn't read

>numbers and statistics don't count when you use them but do when we use them

fixed

she is corrupt s fuck,
that's why brasil shill likes her.
he missed Dilma Housef already

You did good. The message is clear.

Can someone please mention to trump to bring that sign into the 2nd debate??

Trying to wrap my head around all those levels of irony in your image.

DELETE THIS THREAD!

rofl

Homosexual nigger mad that Trump didn't give all his money to blacks:
twitter.com/DeMarko_Gage/status/780643566884315136

OH MY SIDES!!

so any given politician is at most telling the truth about 20% of the time

Them Digits.

>politifact
>democrats don't lie ever
>republicans lie always
wow, really corrects my record.

>"crime has nothing to do with race"
>"diversity is strength"
obviously 100% factual truth, book under "true" !

>"illegals bring crime"
>"there are differences in the mean IQ between ethnicities"
really problematic and bigoted hate speech, file under "false" !

id say samefag but i doubt you know what a proxy is

>The Jew most closely related to Politikike doesn't have any pants-on-fire ratings, which are just "false" statements that they deem extreme arbitrarily

Looks pretty accurate

Checked

PRAISE KEK

>Bernie uses accurate unemployment statistics based on a small specific group
>Trump uses employment-population ratio and puts EVERYONE into unemployment
...seriously?

Is this a Jewish website? It has a very Jewish feel to it.

Isn't polifact's parent a newspaper who supports Clinton??? They are the OG CTR except no one questions them due to their name.

where's “everyone' there?

Digits speak the truth

It's just a case of we're going to only allow statistics if it helps us.

what in the actual fuck was going through your mind when you made that retarded picture?

I don't get it. Now it reads that 100% of Clinton's statements are "Pants On Fire" falsehoods. I'm no expert but it seems unrealistic at first glance, especially in contrast to the rest of the candidates who have statements all over the spectrum. Also what's up with the pokéball flag?

literally what?

what kind of face is george making though?

really tickles the neurons

Despite the numbers looking very similar, they are actually two very different numbers process-wise and all that.

Bernie Sanders' number is African American youth unemployment that only went to high school and did nothing else.

Trump's number is 100% minus the employment-population ratio of African American youth in general, which, if he had even an economist person with even the most entry level knowledge, would've realized that the result of that isn't even close to unemployment.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but politifact has been proven to be completely unfactual multiple times. Also, Hillary most certainly does lie outright less than Trump, but she also has very few clear positions. Hillary's vague platforms are probably closer to fact than Trump's, but it doesn't actually mean she has good ideas.

>I-I was only joking guys! I'm not actually retarded!

>there are people who actually trust politifact

i wonder if the bernouts are upset

i cant stop laughing but im not really sure

literally no

wtf are you even talking about?

Dude, just go check the fucking links instead of just reading the first paragraphs off each one. See where each person got their numbers from.

>these factual numbers are wrong in the context of trump using them
>cuz FDT
NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

holy shit, are you really that stupid?

politifact.com/virginia/statements/2016/jun/20/donald-trump/trump-misleadingly-puts-black-youth-unemployment-r/
>Sinclair told us Trump’s percentage probably comes from a Bureau of Labor Statistics statistic called the "employment-population ratio." This is a figure that gauges employed people, age 16 and older, as a percentage of the entire population of adults.
>In May, the bureau said the employment-population ratio for blacks ages 16 to 24 was 41.5 percent. Flipped over, that would mean that the unemployment ratio - although such a statistic is not published by the bureau - would be 58.5 percent. That’s pretty close to the 59 percent figure Trump cited, Sinclair noted.

So far, from a lot of this pointless rambling, we've concluded that niggers are lazy.
Anything else, left?

why do shills always say "drumpf" instead of trump?

Honestly I would like it if we removed the lazy from this country in general. Black, white, brown, skin color doesn't matter. I am sick of losers messing with the productivity of this country which is leading the country to get into the shit situations it has been in.

Forced meme.
John oliver is milhouse.

I agree, everyone is far too coddled. Many let the government wipe their ass, yet complain if they miss a spot. I'm not one to be a dick, but come the fuck on America. What happened to the valiant soldiers we bred in the early-mid 20th century?

>Hillary isn't on this list

Because they are racist against Germans.

Any arguments against this? Anyone?