Did he help or hurt himself tonight?

I think he did fine honestly. Kept himself civilized, looked presidential, dropped a couple red pils, etc. I would just like to see him utterly destroy her at the next debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3PJr2R28pas
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/exclusive-big-fall-stop-and-frisk-criminals-bolder-article-1.2247406?0p19G=c
lawnewz.com/high-profile/debate-fact-check-trump-wrong-stop-and-frisk-was-ruled-unconstitutional/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>looked presidential
Did we watch the same debate? He literally went on a tirade in the last five minutes about how Hillary isn't "nice". He's a fucking child.

He held his own. I was surprised by how few hard-hitting questions Lester Holt asked Hillary. Hillary also had a really weak finish with that 'beauty pageant' tangent. I think he did decently but I really hope he steps it up next debate.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

neither of them said anything that they haven't said before... this debate changed no minds.

I have yet to actually watch a Trump event or debate. I was impressed with how he was able to answer everything clearly off the cuff while HRC seemed to be reading a script. Depending on this next debate, im seriously considering changing my vote.

A lot of people will confidently forget a lot of the stupid comments he made tonight as well as look past some of his blatant lies.

Fuck off you pathetic shill stop spamming this shit

butt hurt copy-paste shill

Hillary won the debate, and she got the soundbites she needed for the morning news shows. Trump will have the online polls to point to because of you guys. Debate 2 better look better for him or else he'll just not do debate 3.

i'm curious how VP debate will go

They threw all their hard balls at Trump in this first debate. Trump revealed little about who and what Clinton is. There are two debates left. Hillary used all her ammo, and the majority of the polls are agreeing that it was close. Mesnwhile, Trump has plenty of Clinton he has yet to share. There are two debates left.

You do the math.

Also screen cap this post and use it when replying to shills.

What blatant lies?

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

he hit a par hole. she's the political veteran, and she hit a par hole as well.

he's going to albatross her the next 2 debates, now he's warmed up

CTR is on suicide watch tonight lmfao

>Cred Forums rigs a bunch of polls by votebombing them
>plaster the results on an ugly picture
>LUL LOOK HOW BAD SHE LOOKS

this is what right-wing shills actually believe

>denying his support for the invasion of Iraq
>claiming stop and frisk isn't unconstitutional and lowered crime rates
>pic related

>every poll that disagrees with me must be rigged.

>9/10 polls must be rigged

The polls are only close because Cred Forums is throwing a tantrum and using VPN's to skew the results.

>400 POUND HACKER IN BED

>denying his support for the invasion of Iraq

youtu.be/3PJr2R28pas

There is one other comment I read he made on howard stern but I didn't think it was really definitive. This seems to be the earliest strong stance he took.

>claiming stop and frisk isn't unconstitutional and lowered crime rates

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/exclusive-big-fall-stop-and-frisk-criminals-bolder-article-1.2247406?0p19G=c

lawnewz.com/high-profile/debate-fact-check-trump-wrong-stop-and-frisk-was-ruled-unconstitutional/

He was sort of right about that though.

Yeah but that's implying the poll wasnt rigged the other way in the first place.

>showing support is rigging

It's official, Hilltards have gone completely insane

If Trump fans are so much more energetic and excited and can out-rig anything ten to one for Trump then what the hellfuck do you think that means for election turnout, oh genius one?

Either way, whether the polls are fuckery or not, Trump is just fine and Clinton's campaign is like a funeral wake. You can play rave at a wake but it's still a wake.

The second half was slightly effy but his economic policy speech was nearly arousing; he utterly destroyed $hillery on economics.

Her economic ignorance was physically painful; she actually believes tax cuts cause recessions.

unless one of them admits to being in the hitler youth, there's not going to be a single exciting thing at the vice presidential debate, not worth being curious about.

Can we all agree. TRump got fucking owned. today. It was even close. He got stumped, he got frumped, he got bumped the fuck out.. of the running! he done homie, he done/ real recognise real

He could've done much better desu
>imb4 he's saving his ammo
Yeah but why would he do that? It's important to make a good impression.

What was he talking about when he said he could've said mean things about Hillary and her family but didn't?