Let's stop playing armchair pundit for a bit here. Tell me, not who won the debate, but who won your vote...

Let's stop playing armchair pundit for a bit here. Tell me, not who won the debate, but who won your vote. Who spoke to you more? And who would you vote for based on the debate?

>deciding your vote based upon people yelling at eachother instead of looking at their expressed positions and track history and choosing which one is more likely to perform the job closest to your ideal
I sure hope you guys don't do this.

Trump shot himself in the foot.

hillary won the debate. still voting for trump

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>Tell me, not who won the debate, but who won your vote.
Gary Johnson

The fact that you are asking still shows it was a tie.

Trump was emotional blowhard. Hillary was tryhard zombie

Rosie O'Donnell???

Trump is unrehearsed, unscripted. He gives you the straight dope.

Hillary comes across like a typical politician, ie a well-trained liar.

Anti-establishment types will know who's their man.

Trump is pathetic bitch. Sorry. He fucking sucks. Hillary should be publically hung, and beat like a piniatta, but Trump is fucking pathetic. Sad. Real fucking sad.

There are many reasons trump won and I'll tell you why.

The Moderator didn't ask Hillary a single question and only attacked trump.

Trump answered every single question he asked.

Hilary only used Ad Hominem attacks and bullshitted with half answers while ignoring the real questions.

Hillary said we have a racist police force, trump said its the criminals, not the police who are in the wrong. Hillary was an idiot to say profiling doesn't work, crime went down 85% and went up 25% since it was repealed.
Yes, trump should have just shut his mouth some of the times, but he was clearly being attacked by both the moderator and Hillary and knew it. Anyone would be upset.

Your going what i went through a couple weeks ago. You will realize only hope of getting out of this twighlight zone episode of the last 8 years is to vote trump and pray.

Anger then acceptance

Hillary won according to high IQ people

Trump won according to low IQ people

It's that simple.

Hillary won the debate but it did nothing to help her in the voters eyes. She had to come across warm and human. She failed massively in this regard.

Trump lost the debate but won with the voters laying out the damage Hillary and the Obama administration has done and his goal to fix the issues.

>Not acknowledging the fact us trumpfags have become the republican CTR
>Not acknowledging we raided the polls
>Not acknowledging a majority of the people polled are not registered
>Not acknowledging CNN polled the actual AUDIENCE in that room, which they repeated MULTIPLE times was "spiked to the left"
>Not acknowledging Romney getting his ass handed to him after he dominated debate #1 like Trump

Trump answer most of the question albeit crudely. Hillary pretty much ignored every sensitive question, which came from Trump and not even the mod, and proceeded on her script.

Trump won but not that much.

>we
sick digits for shit post senpai

>implying

Really makes me think. Is this bait or shilling?! I cant tell anymore but it deserves a (you). Wear it proudly user

Trump was a rambling lunatic and Hillary was an amused adult.

Hillary is not a lunatic.

The facts, read about the candidate demographics.
I have a low IQ and I'm a Trumpfag

It's statistics.

>Shilling for Hillary
>Not joining us to shill for the God Emperor

anyone who votes either fro trump or clinton should be sterilized and put to work in labor camps.
I hope you all die and fuck my mother on youyr way/.

I'm just shilling for the obvious next president. Face it, Trump is done.

Johnson
>"What is Aleppo?"
>Bites and holds tongue, "I could go through the whole debate and say nothing and my poll numbers wouldn't change"
Stein
>WiFi harms childrens' brains and causes cancer
>Fix student debt by printing more money

And too bad I already fucked your mother user.
>pic related, you

Your point?
We still gotta make libtards fear for their lives by raiding polls

Statistics are only welcome here when it justifies racism.

I'm attracted to Hillary and want her to win. This debate was Trump's though... Just look at the polls.

Trump. He spoke to me as a small business owner. I know that dodging taxes ... That's why we have accountants. He's smart. I like that. When the bigger business flourish there's more jobs for smaller businesses. I mean who keeps the big businesses running ? The small guys.

Fixing trucks , cooking food for parties, cleaning up, delivering shit.

I hated how Clinton talked like as a business owner it's somehow my responsibility to pay a pregnant woman while she isn't working.

We're all working razor thin margins. We're not a fucking charity. And her fucking smug drugged up smile. Makes me feel scared.

Nice. Small business owner here also, and I'm definitely worried about a Clinton presidency. I'm just getting started so a bunch of new red tape and taxes would be deadly.

I have some family in oil and gas and they tell me that even the big guys in that industry are absolutely terrified of a Clinton presidency, since oil and gas regulations are already so out of control.