TRUMP WON

SHILLS MAD

HILLARY MAD

EVERYBODY MAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
twitter.com/KyleKulinski/status/780602062354649088
twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/780597867446726657
dailykos.com/story/2016/9/26/1574760/-Clinton-CRUSHES-Trump-in-post-debate-polls
twitter.com/noobde/status/780598713697771520
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/26/the-first-trump-clinton-presidential-debate-transcript-annotated/
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
twitter.com/ABC7Jory/status/780650468317892609
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he salty

Every time she tells a lie

He's not wrong though.

For 10 years, she did nothing

>SPREAD TO NORMALS

We did it /pol :D :D

>Fumbled
>Baited
>Interrupted
>Missed every opportunity to go on the offence
>Rambled
>Possible Downie

FAAAAARRRK I DID GEWD KUNTS!!

shit runs down her inner thigh

>"I'll release my tax returns when you release your 33k emails!"

Where were you when Trump won?

Kek, so much damage control.

Love these liberal tears.

>I don't watch things that say I didn't win
Trump literally is creating is own safe space and people defend this.

>TRUMP MUZT WUTCH WUT I WUNNT HYM 2 WUTCH

kek kys

Good job Cred Forums! You're incognito mode/ clearing the cache whatever you did to rig the polls made him think that he won the debate. I'm sure he will improve his performance in the next debate now that he has accurate representative feedback from the voting electorate :-)

How do you know they're liberal tears?

Meme magic

lol you retards skewed the polls and now he's gonna do the same idiotic shit as this debate again

she's already released her tax return.... why does she have to release 2 things in order for him to release 1?

>So stupid he thinks Cred Forums can rig over 400,000 votes in 20 mins

Hillary supporters kek

>Our candidate is unable to debate another person for 90 minutes without looking like a complete fool
>Maybe if we meme hard enough he can still win

post frogs dumbass

tfw he loses because he spergs out in the other debates

Don't forget the part where Hillary pwned him!

Because they taste like semen and regret.

its amazing to see the shills out in such force, it just emphasizes donald won by a landslide in this debate

How would you know what semen and regret tastes like, user?

Anyone who doesn't like Trump is a feminist and SJW.
There are no other explanations.

lmao we did it guys :)))

Actually I'm for Trump. I just couldn't believe how much he managed to fuck that up with everything at stake. It's fucking him or WWIII and he basically threw it away and got baited like a fucking mong.

Also, suck my phallus poofta.

oh its not just you, its those clowns over at the_donald who had like 50k active users. but keep rigging them online polls if you honestly think he won tonight. I'm sure you'll have another "win" in a few weeks ;)

I dont want to talk about it.
Look, I was just....young and needed the money.

I experimented with liberalism back in College. Good times.

Sean Hannity confirms, he just looked at all the online polls. Trump wins

Just got a text from a friend who got drunk watching the debates. He said he's going to propose to Maid Marian before hillary can assassinate them. I don't even.

>that jump in approval when trump mentioned her emails

Trump won m8. Everyone is talking about him. He's the headline of every news article on fb right now and the comment section are fool of normies blasting Lester and Clinton.

I think his performance was weak but he won.

>Except for CNN
>The Host of the Debate
>anonymous Online polls where anyone can vote as many times as they want

Oh wow, this is embarrassing. Trump is like Jeb to Hillary.

>trump objectively fucks up debate
>'hurr durr liberal tears faggot cuck shill'

im a trump supporter but i gotta say this shit is annoying, just accept he lost moron.

We'll have a big win in November bro.

hmm, its not like Trump lost. but did he win? let's be honest, this shit was a tie

stay mad faggot

America better get hella woke when he wins...

Your wrong. Big league win for Trump

CNN didn't host. Lester Holt doesn't even work for CNN kek.

>im a trump supporter

You can't even vote in the election kek. GFY

Major win for trump bro.

Feels good doesn't it.

>let's be honest, this shit was a tie

No Trump was brutally slaughtered tonight.

>took control
>made the mod look like a bitch
>made his opponent look like a bitch
>won the debate

He destroyed, bitch, as predicted.

Sorry, fag, you're gonna die alone as Trump MAGA's

How is it possible to be this bad at shilling

BASED

CTR BTFO

>No Trump was brutally slaughtered tonight.

kek, only thing that was slaughtered was Clinton's chances at the white house. So sad 4 u.

this, it's not like people's opinions changed tonight
nothing new was said and the narrative is still the same
I predict the second debate his going to be the most heated one though

Go ahead. Rally the hillary supporters and get them to vote in the polls.

I'll wait.

Is this what you do with a liberal arts degree?

>theres something wrong with women being required good job at something and not get paid more just because they're women

I see nothing wrong with that

because shes an evil cunt you filth faggoty cuck .

see you in November bitchboi

TRUMP 2016 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRESIDENT TRUMP 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

I wouldn't be surprised if some of these cucks in this very thread killed themselves tonight out of embarrassment.

How can Hillary even compete?

i'm fucking hard core trump, i don't call him trump in my day to day, i refer to him as the god emperor . maybe i am too critical but i didn't think he won the debate, and i don't think he intended to win, i don't think he lost any supporters, he was on point and factual, but he didn't crush her, and i think that was his intention.

Tell him he is the chosen one that will save Marian.

nice job poll stuffers. Sink to CTRs level

Fucking Gold.

Trump won man.

It might not seem like it to you because you come to Cred Forums and are bombarded with politics and shit daily but go on facebook and read the comment on the WSJ articles, CNN articles and others. He won big time.

meme magic knows no border , and trump didn't 'win'.

You mean your level.

"Answer the question Mr. Trump"
>america is losing
>they are winning
>china
>believe me
>trust me, i know these place and people, really, really nice people, we're gonna make america great again

FOR EVERY SMUG SMILE AND SMIRK
KEK CONTINUES HIS INNER WORK
WHILE SHE BLATHERS ON AND DRAWLS
PEPE CLAWS AT HER STOMACH WALLS
EVERY MAINSTREAM MEDIA PASS
THE OLD GODS WILL EAT UP THE LASS

PEPE AND KEK I DO INVOKE

ON LIVE AIR SHE'LL HAVE A STROKE

>inspiring legions of people to support and vote for you is cheating
I don't think you know how incognito mode works, either

damage control > 9000
gg /pol

Normies don't interpret it correctly

Kek, trump won bro. If he didn't win why do you keep making posts claiming he lost like you're trying to prove something?

Very low energy and sad. Typical 4 Canada :(

It's a newer shill tactic to preface things with "I'm a Trump supporter" or "I supported Bernie" because it softens the discourse. It's not a necessary thing to point out, because your statements should speak for themselves. Right now you sound like you don't support him.

I fuggin love this man

Which question in particular paco?

Leftists can't stop virtue signaling

I would just like to let everyone know I'm from Reddit, I'm very active and proud user of Reddit and that collectively Reddit did it.

WE DID IT REDDIT

>Keked
>Checked

Trending on twitter

Trump 2.2 million
Hillary 1.06 million.

Trump dominates the thoughts of the world.

>CNN hosted the debate
bruh

dog bless, señor intellectualissimo

Supreme kek

I hope her female shills don't get as much pay as the men, unless they do equal amount of work

>this is what ct. actually believes

>/pol
what did he mean by this?

Tell him he must kill Hillary to save Marian.

Nah, that was Hillary, wall builder.

>Missed every opportunity to go on the offence

He waylaid her on NAFTA and trade and appealed directly to the Democrat's working-class base by talking about bringing back jobs.

All Hillary had to counter with was talking smugly about Trump's tax returns. US voters don't care if Trump rambles and sounds like a slob.

>>Missed every opportunity to go on the offence
how did this meme come into existence? he did it several times especially in the first half

>wall builder

Kek, i like it.

So all those votes count and you're just proving that Trump supporters are showing tremendous effort online and come November

well i think he 'won' in that he didn't lose any support, both sides are bragging about their win. i think trump did exactly what he needed to do, he laid out a lot of factual truth, next debate he can go hard out and crush her, when they try to play the 'trump was too emotional he didn't focus on the facts' he can just refer to the first debate. i do think he took ailes advice, and i think he is reagen 2.0 so first debate facts and policy debate 2 will be open the flood gates and wreck her.

did she release her sex tape? what is she hiding?

Loosy poopy not a pie

Trump 60% on CNBC poll

You did it. You absolute madmen.

Holy fuck. is she really saying that women deserve equal pay even if they suck at their job just because they are women? wtf is wrong with these people?

Trump won, seriously.
He's the man!

Suck it, neo-libs.

Most of them. Basically Trump sucks at debating whereas Hillary got drugged up and prepared for this and has more experience actually being a politician than saying the same things over and over like Mr. Trump.

Overall it was a mediocre debate with a few highlights like the emails or the "I have a good temper" bits.

Even Donald Trump would've done nothing but make Donald Duck sounds throughout the debate Cred Forums would still be convinced he crushed the debate.

I can't wait for him to lose the election and see you faggots cry about it for a week. Then we can go back to memeing about India or SJWs.

If it quacks like a cuck..

Big win tonight guys! We can sleep well.

>did great on the debate rails

I missed the debates. How did Johnson fare with the questions? Did Vermin Supreme get a couple quips in?

At least we can afford walls.

He wasn't there.

Kek

In the next debate she will die

Guys, admit it Hillary won. She clearly acted more presidential while Drumpf got mad over nothing.

trump stood his ground, he didn't gain anything he didn't lose anything, hillary clinton and her supporters are retarded, they will view this as the biggest win in history total trump BTFO. next debate trump is going to actually move a lot of votes. we all know what it looks like when trump wants to win, he didn't want to win tonight.

But it's a presidential debate. So all presidential hopefuls should have been there. How about Jill Stein?

ah aha ah aha ha
nigga you salty

Thank you Trump for being a the bigger guy tonight. This debate was extremely painful, for her!

>not understanding strategy
>two more debates
Hmmmm... Really made me think.

didn't she get picked up on that warrant? and gary is probably still looking for a leppo

Trump won, smiling for 90 minutes straight and looking like a bobble head isnt Presidential.

>WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO RELEASE THE EMAILS THAT SHE PURPOSELY HID FROM AN INVESTIGATION?

Ikr! I wish more people would catch onto this. Hillary is simply better! I've been voting Republican all of my life and #ImWithHer after tonight!

It was close, it was meant to be an overwhelming victory instead of this shitshow

FINALLY more smart people on this board, add me into the basket of "shills"

Because it was not the all out bloodbath we expected.

THICC

Still haven't accounted for Vermin Supreme's whereabouts.

>G-guys p-please stop, j-just admit T-t-trump lost, I'll lose my CTR paycheck if you don't!

No, she is saying that even though she will do a worse job than Trump, you should vote for her anyway because she's a woman.

Call the Feds buddy.

#ImWithHer +1

Not sure but Cruz was really on fire tonight.

>Sane, male interpretation: Women and men get paid the same for doing the same quality of work
>Insane, feminist interpretation: Men make more money because they're male and therefore better at the job than a woman

This conversation is so forced

You shills are pathetic

vote in these we need to BTFO the progressives in their own polls!
twitter.com/KyleKulinski/status/780602062354649088
twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/780597867446726657

WOW

What if thats the plan?

I want to see the entire graph.

But I thought they proved Cruz doesn't have morals.

>My name is the media. It is my job to present person A in a negative light. Take anything they say out of context and lie to present person B in a positive light, completely overlooking all their faults and excusing those I can't overlook.

If Trumps strategy is to look like a fucking retard WITHOUT media assistance, then mission accomplished. They are going to pick apart that debate for week, analyzing all his fuckups and highlighting how Hillary calmly behaved in the face of his temper.

I cringed when he said she had the temper issue then flew off the rails. He made a complete fuckwit out of himself.

The delegates?

Who else here reads Aussie posts on Cred Forums with Steve Irwin and/or Crocodile Dundee internal voices? The judges will also accept Nick Tate and Olivia Newton-John as alternates.

Sorry boys but Clinton "crushed" Trump as stated clearly by CNN. Keep pretending you've won anything.

dailykos.com/story/2016/9/26/1574760/-Clinton-CRUSHES-Trump-in-post-debate-polls

Clinton crushes trump. so easy

I still don't know what Crooked Hillary's message is besides raising taxes and giving handouts to Iran.

SAD!

VOTE

VOTE

TRUMP LOSING BY 11%

Dahhhhald?

To take guns away from people who shouldn't have them. Incidentally she calls people who disagree with her deplorable. Hmm.....

HILLARY BTFO
CTR/JIDF SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

It's called pulling your punches before the big debates. He's sowing seeds of doubt among independents and undecided voters, but I guess your tiny abo brain wouldn't understand that.

I'm a Trump supporter who also backed Bernie, and I agree with you 100%.

>3 sentence 'article'
>everyone agrees guys
>two polls

wow is this legit. cant be, 28 is impossibly low, she didnt do that bad

CTR BTFO

Find another poll from a valid news source / polling group that says Clinton lost. And no, online polls do not count.

>but I guess your tiny abo brain wouldn't understand that.
You have one of the worst education systems in the world. Your country has to lower it's standards to accommodate illiterate niggers and Mexicans who don't even speak our language. Speaking of Mexicans, take a look at how the fastest growing minority is dwarfing you in birthrates and immigration. 60% today 40% in twenty years, Hank.

It doesn't matter if they love you or hate you, just so long as they know your name.

pic related

Same, I wanted this to be a Sanders vs Trump race anyways.

Expectations were astronomic here. This may have skewed our perceptions. Out in normie land he did okay, I guess.

He goes back on the campaign trail & gets even more support off the polls
He really did hammer her ass on the emails and her staff pleading the 5th

The CNN poll had 521 votes.

The Times and CNBC polls that Trump won 60-40 had 400K+ and 300K+, respectively.

Hillary and CTR got BTFO hard.

> "SHUT IT DOWN."

>If he didn't win why do you keep making posts claiming he lost
Look at this retard, incapable of understanding how human interactions work.

Reminder that you know I am right.

and Hillary having no strength, no stam
meanwhile he has 4 strength, 4 stam

Did you expect a woman to be a good debater? their place is in the kitchen not in politics

>60% today, 40% tomorrow
>Says the chink/anglo criminal hybrid

If you look at US white IQ scores,they are also the highest by comparison to other "White" countries :^) You mad?

I still can't believe they blamed this entirely on pneumonia.

Congratulations. Your bait caught me. Here's your (You)

pee pee poo poo

"Betty finds you very funny. Do you want a MAGA baby booty?"

If he lost the libtards would be gloating nonstop here.

This
He talked about the Fed, NAFTA, Tax cuts, and Globalism crushing the middle class
That all hit Swing State voters in the chest
He connected with them

you can see that is the only time trump was favorable. the rest of the debate was hillary's

non-contagious pneumonia

as an observer of the ICD-10 implementation shenanigans I can assure you that there is no such thing as non-contagious pneumonia
Hillary Clinton's first instinct is to lie

He was being nice about her seizure
He won't be next time

So I've been looking at what the french press is saying about the debate, and I'm amazed about how they are clearly cheering for Hillary when they are supposed to be neutral. Just looking at the picture they use to illustrate their articles, Trump always has a crazy face, like a picture taken while he's speaking, which makes him look crazy ; meanwhile, Hillary has good pictures of her, where she's neutral or smiling.

It's unfair, I wish Trump wins just so they get btfo.

Cruz would have eaten his own boogers.

CHEK'D FOR KEK

the online polls? link please

"What a Neverending Story, Ted!"

His neutral is smug asleep face. Neither is doing him any favors.

NICEU!

Look at his twitter. He's posting a LOT and it is much more focused. She insulted him and went after him to his face. Trump does take shit personally, and this is good. He's going to go after her hard now. Strap in.

(He isn't)

She also said every white person in America is racist and they have to accept it.

I don't think either of them won, but CTR is in full force tonight regardless. Some of them are just trolls, many are genuine shills. Some, I assume, are good people.

Trump's an idiot and clearly loss the debate. Anyone who says otherwise is a cultist who is incapable of critical skills.

Like most of Cred Forums. Why do I even come here, underage b&, neets, normies, what a terrible amalgamation of shit, shit, and festering shit.

I'm not saying he won or lost the debate, I haven't watched it yet.

>Why do I even come here

So you can pay your bills.

>but keep rigging them online polls
Rigging polls is so easy, all I have to do is click Trump's name and his vote count gets incremented!

Bingo

Belgian media is surprisingly neutral this time, probably thanks to Trump's low expectations.

>Why do I even come here

You enjoy getting your anus wrecked.

clinton sleeps in her poo

As opposed to doing it for free? No wonder Trump has the support he does, Marxists must love him.

The delegates, did they help?

Gary is also trying to find out what "Updog" is after someone asked him what it was.

Kekd

>12_year_olds_reveling_in_freedom_of_expression_on_a_taiwanese_shit_shooting_board_withoutvmoms_express_permission.tiff

kill yourself please

Any article to get an idea please ?

Damn, I wanted to watch but then I realized just how much I hate Clinton. Started reading washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/26/the-first-trump-clinton-presidential-debate-transcript-annotated/ and still I find myself skipping that ho's parts.

>all presidential hopefuls should have been there
They were.

uhhhh

uhhhhh

well

hmmmm

errrrrr

She is no longer trending, Mr. Trump is at 2.3 million.

Jill Stein and Gary Johnson should have been the moderators.

Don't mention the fucking DNC punch to the fuck and the imparting of the fact she had all the time in the world to unfuck everything and didn't.

I pretty much heard that too. "I think there is an implicit bias in everyone.." so everyone is racist, huh?

I agree, but I think it was a mistake for her to abandon sunshine and rainbows strategy on the race topic.

Trump wrecked your anus. What's wrong with that? You're sad but it's gonna be okay, little bud.

>I don't watch cnn
>an hour earlier brought up how he was watching cnn

Wew lad

nope. he didn't win.
"[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

WHAT THE FUCK what a fucking mysoginist!

That's true of most of the US media too.

Really only one thing of importance was said in that debate. And that's that NAFTA sucks and TPP sucks. Hillary defending NAFTA as good was fucking ridiculous, NOBODY 40 years or older doesn't see exactly what NAFTA did and how hard it fucked us. Everyone remembers Ross Perot's giant sucking sound and how that proved to be exactly true.

THIS POST REALLY FIRED MY NEURONS UP
I MIGHT HAVE A SEIZURE LIKE HILLARY

Is it even fair to call it an anus anymore? It's more of a vaganus.

Well, we may still have use for you guys yet.....

Which edition of the AD&D Monster Manual are you getting Hillary's stats from? Aren't her CON and hit points more relevant here?

So what is Trump's version of CTR called?

>witnessed brother

She is going to stroke in during a live event before the election for Kek wills it and Pepe proclaims it.

really makes my scales shiver.

ICD-10 Death Panel Manual Limited Edition

Now that he won the polls what he needs to delete all the thing he said from the internet..

Surprised he didn't pop out a portable strobe light for shits and giggles.

the Truth.

The sniffling is so annoying

>which I don't watch

lol

My eyes might be going bad, I think I see something but not sure.

Why is pol a shitskin

Christ you people are dumb, he was clearly using this debate to see what methods of attack she would use in the next two.

Honestly, why would you even think for a second that he would expend all of the great fucking dirt he has on her in the first round?

How much do they pay interns?

Reddit

>the polls aren't rigged unless I'm winning

It's the new debate narrative buzzword

My French press is staying pretty quiet about tonight.

WE DID IT REDDIT

REKT

"Most of them"

That'll be all, Paco. You don't have much longer, so hop over while you can.

kek

all they threw at him was race baiting and calling him a sexist

so much for a debate

>hacker could of been a 400lb man lying in bed

Trump finally acknowledged Cred Forums

Damn right he did

REMOVE THIS

>The rich pay too much in taxes
>I didn't pay any taxes
Kek, sure he "won"

that is what the ear of a people looks like

If the rich are forced to pay too much, of fucking course they'll evade paying taxes.

I've been trying to find the total votes for the CNN poll with no avail, is there a source you could provide?

Muh 4 D chess meme

He didn't do his homework, no excuses. He already knew what the attacks were going to be, it wasn't a secret. He kept taking the fucking bait like an underage newfag on/b/. Instead of hammering her on email and bengazi he rambled about his business and giving her attack ad ammo with the taxes comment.
He'd better practice next time dammit.

CHECKED AND KEKED

The rich will avoid taxes regardless of what the tax is if it saves them money. Ditch 200page tax code and flat tax.

When you get to a certain level, there are a ton of tax deductibles. For example, charity, certain types of expenses. You'd have to be a retard to pay the full tax rate or any real taxes beyond sales tax at his business level.

I believe the pollster was escorted off the premises immediately. I think he will be on vacation for quite awhile...

Paying taxes in full could be viewed as patriotic?

Votes are actuall up to 900K+ and 450K+

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

He ran away with the victory.

TWEET THIS TO CERNOVICH, MARK DICE, AND PAUL WATSON

Not when your job is to maximize revenue and expand your brand. Charity to Americans is fairly patriotic, and paying sales tax is still taxes. Not to mention any healthcare and whatnot he pays.

I don't know a single American who patriotically pays the government more than the government asks for. If the government lets you pay nothing, everyone will pay nothing.

DID ANYONE CALL HANNITY?

I believe.

This is the greater power

Yeah, what was that all about?
He never did a pre invasion interview with him did he?

Well no, the ideology of Americanism is individuality, all I suggest is that a flat tax be the law for a few reasons. 1. It would be a law we can easily enforce. 2. It would be easier to budget govr't spending properly.

Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie. Trump was debating both the moderator and Clinton and he made both of them look like fools.

>starts off strongly on the economic issues

>all Clinton does is pander to "muh economic equality" literally stuff we've heard that's no different from Obama

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

>Clinton literally could not refute that

>Trump turns to Clinton and says "why are you thinking of these solutions now?"

>Clinton stand there does nothing

>everyone sees how Trump is the change candidate, Clinton tried to make her pathetic career look like it was successful

>on the racial divide, Trump reinforced law and order, talked about stop and frisk that actually worked

>Clinton pandered, all she said was say "muh systemic racism"

>Trump stood strong defended himself with the petty attacks about his business and on the Iraq war bullshit

>Trump was fact checked, every time he was he answers with a substantive truthful answer

While Trump deflects each and every attack on his character, or on his business, he diverts it and turns it into a policy driven answer. Trump spent most of the debate bringing attention to himself, Clinton stood there with a smug look.

He could have done things like talk about her private email server, but he will get those chances in the other debates when they're more relevant to the question. Trump should have talked about dirty Bill Clinton and his treatment of women after Hillary brought up the bullshit about Trump and women. Trump took the high road though, so people will see that Hillary desperately tried to slander him.

>voting in polls is now rigging

yo pass the blunt esse

Sure. I don't know the ins and outs of it, but of course there's nothing intrinsically wrong with paying taxes that way. I recall Trump does want to simplify the tax code and make it easier for poorer people to save money and invest in businesses of their own.

i own a small business and i do the exact same thing. I deduct everything i can, and then some more. Even bought tons of shit i don't need just because i would get a refund on the taxes

I used to think this was a joke, but Cred Forums REALLY DID influence these polls!

Before our actions, the polls were negative, and after our actions, they inspired Trump's staff to comment.

OK fine. And trump released his medical records.

Where's hilldawg's?

I mean, we all do have implicit biases. Some of those biases are useful; we think it's less likely to rain when there are no clouds in the sky, and so we're less likely to bring an umbrella.

bias is the basis of human decision making. Humans build simplified models of the world in their minds to streamline decision making. That's literally it. Only an alien would find bias strange or unnatural or bad.

gimme da sauce senpai

To be honest, i only watched the last 30 minutes of the debate, and he was worse than clinton from what i saw. Even i could have answered most of the questions better.

He is leading in the polls because he just has more support i guess.

>CTR claims victory
>Cred Forums says kys
>online polls get overwhelming trump support
>CTR on suicide watch

We did it pol

The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution provides, "[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

The ultimate goal of this provision is to protect people’s right to privacy and freedom from arbitrary governmental intrusions. Private intrusions not acting in the color of governmental authority are exempted from the Fourth Amendment.

her biggest failure tonight was bragging about her stamina for being grilled for 11 hours about her Benghazi fuck up

I mean, a big part is that he's good at populism, and Hillary's charisma is horrible. After her collapse and all the time off she takes, people are losing confidence in her ability to even handle the presidency. A healthy candidate is better than one that might fall and become an invalid at any point. Hillary said that her 2012 concussion led her to forget her classification training and made her unable to perform her secretary of state duties. That doesn't inspire a lot of confidence, no matter how well she managed to withstand the debate.

Normies don't comprehend irony so not really

He was stupid not to pounce on that. She set herself up. So much for being a "counter puncher"

Hey HIllary

"“Remember this. The people you're trying to step on, we're everyone you depend on. We're the people who do your laundry and cook your food and serve your dinner. We make your bed. We guard you while you're asleep. We drive the ambulances. We direct your call. We are cooks and taxi drivers and we know everything about you. We process your insurance claims and credit card charges. We control every part of your life.

We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but we won't. And we're just learning this fact. So don't fuck with us.”

Yah but her father man.

i really think trump did everything in his power to go as soft as he could tonight

Why?

easy there, tuffguy

mybe he wants to make it a bigger show when he makes her stroke out in final debate

because everyone knows Cred Forums is only >white

This. You stupid fucks.

trump is modeling his political career off of ronald reagan , roger ailes worked for reagan and he is now working for trump. reagans debates were stiff policy for the first debate, and then savage for the next two. some have been saying trump will follow the same path during these debates, and after tonight that seems to be the case.

>its those red blooded american clowns who have more passionate voters
this is you in november. its been real senpai.

HILLARY HAD A MIC BOX AND CORD. SHE FUCKING CHEATED.

LMAO

Even Trump admitted that she won. There's a video of him after the debate saying that Hillary did a fantastic job when he didn't know he was being filmed

The graph was asking people who said they were either for DT, for Hillary, or not yet decided, how he was doing

so 28% of Hillfags said "Pretty good lol"

Legit thought you were talking about clinton until I saw the last line where you sperged like a retard.

She posted them last week

Private intrusions are trespassing and burglary.

wew

SEMPAI NOTICED US

source?

He got rekt on every issue and couldn't do shit but interrupt. Didn't even have the balls to go BENGHAZI because he knows that it wasn't her fault.

Source on your fact checks? Most everything he said was objectively false starting from climate change, job creation over China and taxes.

praise

Trump's performance was really disappointing tonight. He should have gone full attack mode, but ended up being way too polite. It's like he doesn't want to win.

>TRUMP WON

twitter.com/ABC7Jory/status/780650468317892609

>it's a fake "LOL I FORGOT THIS BOARD HAS ID'S I GOT CAUGHT SAMEFAGGING" post, that in reality is a desperate plea for (You)s

This is a tax writeoff. You still sicken me.

I'll be talking with your supervisor expect a write up

PRAISE KEK

How long do you plan on talking to yourself?

And there it is.

haha trump fags on watch

This amount denial is near autism levels.

how is it possible to earn a living on 3 cents per shitpost? do you literally make thousands upon thousands a week just to get by?

PRAISE KEK