Clinton is finished

clinton was supposed to destroy trump. it didn't happen. she was very weak in the first half. trump now has one foot planted in the white house. he will finish her off in the next debates. i've never seen someone as stale and emotionless as hillary clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
twitter.com/MMFlint/status/780612396624801792
paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/us-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=791149
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/09/first_presidential_debate_of_2016_who_won_vote_in_our_poll.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She was numb from all the drugs she ingested so she wouldn't collapse on stage.

Fake.

lmao this is what CTR actually believes

It's not a real poll if all of you organize and attack all of these polls with Trump votes.

why? does our vote not count?

Makes no sense. We actually can't affect a poll THAT much as much as we like to circlejerk we can.

Pol moves it a few points at most. This is organic.

Normies think she lost.

My guess? They recognized the media bias. We know how sensitive the public is to media lying, no reason to think they won't be watching for it.

There will be no shill moderators from here on out. No more bullshit fact checking.

its real, up to 720,000+ votes now

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

This is about right, I think.

I've seen a lot of more reasonable polls in this range.

No, the ones like drudge that are like 90% are total bullshit, obviously.

But the TIME poll is like 59/41 in favor of trump.

For Drudge's audience that make sense.

It means the right and center right overwhelmingly think he won. The fact all the normie and left wing sites are showing a win (with numbers way, way beyond what we can pull off), implies he really did win in the eyes of the independents and centre left.

hot damn that's a fuck ton of votes

no way is that all polacks

Free speech is implied by these polls. That means whoever the fuck wants to spread and vote can.

>expressing your freedom to vote on a pointless internet poll is now an "attack" on that poll.

I guess we shouldn't vote for trump IRL then guys, since we'll be attacking the election.

1. our votes count
2. not all of us voted Trump
3. there's not 690,000 people on Cred Forums

>two threads of brigading

>HEY GUYS WE FINALLY SKEWED THE POLLS TO 60

>Cred Forumsacks rig online poll by clearing their cache and voting over and over.
>they use this as an argument to why Trump won the debate

This is some next level delusion

Between r/the_donald and Cred Forums brigading there might be a few hundred thousand hits, which is all you need to skew the poll

Even if, our opinion, still does count

Thanks for correcting the record

>making up excuses for raiding
You are intentionally trying to skew polls

>Your vote doesn't count unless it's for Hillary

Okay Shillbot.

What are you trying to prove with this Cred Forums-style crop? It's obviously some 400-pounder firing up his botnet.

>it's not a real poll if you vote on it
literally kys

Hillary BTFO!

True. But this could be like a Ron Paul moment where he wins every online poll, but loses the race. We want to avoid that.

I want to participate in polls, but I don't want Trump to stop working. Ultimately I'm glad that Trump doesn't pay much attention to polls.

You idiots clearly don't understand how polls work and how they're supposed to be random and representative.

This would only be equal if there were tons of hillary supporters on a tumbler site that were also doing the same amount of raiding.

>People that are going to vote for trump voting for trump
>skewing polls

Shills omfg

You would be lucky to get 6000 votes from here, that survey dwarf's any skulduggery.

TIME literally said on their poll that it will reflect how energized the candidates' supporters are. And a bunch of autistic neckbeards like myself on Cred Forums with nothing better to do vote their conscience. Are you retarded?

>We actually can't affect a poll THAT much as much as we like to circlejerk we can.

Adorable.

Trump was supposed to slam dunk this

He knew every question they fired his way yet he completely flubbed them and played defensive instead of attacking and leading the conversation.
Hillary had so many moments where she was vulnerable and he capitalized on almost none of them.
This should have been a slam dunk but instead it was a tie

Your opinion does not count 50 times, as all of the poll shilling threads are telling people how to cheat and vote multiple times.

(Also, the non-american poster's opinion doesn't actually count)

It just keeps getting worse for Clinton.

I can guarantee you that she's having a hitler-esque rage fit right now.

I-its- not real if drumf supporters vote!!!!!!!!!!!

top kek ctr and hillary BTFO today lads

lol
don't you know about the cyber?

There no way to estimate how many votes the raiding will get

The idea is to get the undecided voters and to fuck up the whole image that the media had created of Trump (Loud, aggressive, rude). Him being on the defensive most likely dragged the undecided voters, which is exactly what he needs. Sure, if he were to full out attack Clinton that'd be great, but then he'd be confirming the media's image of him in a way and would pretty much just circlejerk with other supporters of his. Let's wait for the second debate, as that debate was where Obama straight up destroyed Mitt Romney.

Cred Forums doesn't have nearly enough users to shift a poll more than 1-3% and that's even if the poll is stupid and allows for repeated voting. If the poll were in the margin of error you might be right. But with that many voters again its doubtful.

One of them does. The other 100+ you added didn't though.

That part is obvious.

The questionable part is the morality of intentionally trying to skew polls.

Where are you getting your numbers from?

HILLARY BTFO

the old bitch should just drop out, its over

>He doesn't know what a bot is

People don't vote for these manually, they create a program to automate it for them

Cred Forums was even openly talking about rigging it earlier. I'm all for using subversive tactics against the regressive left but stop denying the poll isn't accurate at all.

You do realize the poll threads going on RIGHT NOW are instructing people how to vote multiple times right?

I don't agree with the guys voting multiple times, I'll give you that.

Also, nice ID. I did Nazi that coming!

Super left Bing's poll has Trump at 53 to Shill's 39.

Try these Polls confirm big Trump Debate Victory tonight. Crushing defeat for Hillbag despite MSM spin. updated results

Time 60% Trump 40% Hillary
The Hill 54% Trump 40% Hillary
Drudge 81% Trump 19% Hillary.
CNBC 57% Trump 43% Hillary
NJ 55% Trump 40% Hillary
Fortune Trump: 51% Clinton: 49%
SLATE:Trump: 54% Clinton: 48%

That's what happened when you mobilize more voters.

start panicking faggot

No.

No one gives a shit.
One because foreign fucks who voted like yourself don't fucking matter cause you can't vote.
Second, there's millions in the double digits who don't give a shit about polls & only vote during the election

>The questionable part is the morality of intentionally trying to skew polls.
>morality
our enemies are subhuman, fuck morality.

wow a board with maybe 0.01% of users competent enough to install javascript successfully influenced every major post debate poll on the internet. you are severely overestimating Cred Forums.

trumptards are botting the online polls, see their previous threads

any trumptard that cites any online poll about tonight's debate is botting and trying to damage control the failure that was their candidate. trump lost the election tonight.

see
HOW TO VOTE?
>VOTE FOR TRUMP
>OPEN INCOGNITO
>VOTE FOR TRUMP AGAIN!!!!

>not a real poll if all of you organize and attack all of these polls with Trump votes
Just like all the totally fake brexit polls, good thing they were all just trolls and the entire country voted 'stay'

>You're still posting this shit

who's on damage control again?

see
trumptards are botting the polls. anyone who says otherwise is a damage control shill. ignore all online polls about tonight's debate, ESPECIALLY ones that have trump at 60% (they explicitly say to stop at 60% to make it seem more authentic).

oh yeah, I am sure Cred Forums manually voted 500,000 times, dumbass

also there's no confirmation using incognito works, they could have IP-based votes

Trump completely won the debate.
Only hillshills are claiming otherwise. The polls prove it, but such facts don't concern you.

The_donald has 200,000 user accounts + lurkers. Wouldn't at all be surprising if Cred Forums users outnumbered that.

>she

>DAMAGE CONTROL ENGAGED

KEK he is thoroughly demoralised

it's real, but doing that is really short-sighted. It will just "energize" Shill's base and they'll use the cyber to drum up more support and get out the vote.

>with maybe 0.01% of users competent enough to install javascript

you are severely underestimating Cred Forums, evidently. and I'm talking about this particular poll, not all of them.

if you'll notice you can see no other poll even comes close to the one in OP. besides the Time poll because they're the same poll obviously.

you guys are worse than CTR shills at lying if you're trying to deny this poll has been tampered with.

it's still true trumpshill, you and your buddies are still shilling these polls

everyone agrees trump got destroyed. he was panicked and evasive, avoiding all the questions asked of him. no one that isn't paid by trump thinks he did well.

Cred Forums couldn't have even shilled the poll that hard

>everyone agrees trump got destroyed.
except every poll online

>you are severely overestimating Cred Forums
because Cred Forums are the only people affected by American politics

get off the cyber if you can't into strategy

They could just spread it to other people outside of Cred Forums. Anyway, anyone who actually watched the debate knew that trump did poorly even with the public's lowered expectations.

The betting markets reacted and clinton is now ahead by an additional ten points.

>He spoke with his mom about how great Hillary is after the debate

>>everyone agrees trump got destroyed.
I think he did pretty badly but he didn't get destroyed, at least not by Shill. You can argue that he destroyed himself, but until I see the next debate I'm not jumping to any conclusions. Trump might have lost, but Shillary didn't win shit, just stood there with a shit-eating grin saying nothing at all.

This guy is a fucking shill. Ignore him.

>communist trying to subvert our republic
i want to kill communists just like you fyi:P

Reminds me of Hillary supporters in 07. Online polls can be gamed both ways. Drudge isnt legit. Slate?

>everyone agrees

again, just by looking at ordinary news websites you are confirmed wrong. 100 people did not influence every poll on the internet. The sooner you accept this the sooner you can stop looking like an idiot.

>oh yeah, I am sure Cred Forums manually voted 500,000 times, dumbass
>also there's no confirmation using incognito works, they could have IP-based votes

learn to cyber, ding dong

>those 7's

praise kek

WTF

SHE WAS SMILING THE ENTIRE TIME YOU FUCKS

>install javascript successfully

Not fake you fucking mong.

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE 899999999 AND 90000000000000000 GET WERE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it a trap?

look at OP

he won all the polls

The Cheeto obviously lost the debate. No if's, and's, or but's about it.

twitter.com/MMFlint/status/780612396624801792

Dunno about the first one, but the 90000000 get was a Kraut saying "KIKES AND NIGGERS BE GASSED"

>"just pretend like we aren't using bots! just ignore all the threads and posts we made teaching other trumpshills how to bot these polls!"

100 people voting tens of thousands of times each will manipulate these polls. and as everyone can clearly see from the bragging you and your shill friends are doing in the bot threads, you each voted at least 10k times.

the poll in the OP is exactly 60-40 trump. you and your shill friends explicitly state to stop botting when trump hits 60% to make the results seem more authentic. this isn't fucking rocket science. you and your shill friends are botting this poll - the results are meaningless. you are trying to hide how badly trump got destroyed tonight. and it won't work.

>incognito blocks your ip
literally kys

>The betting markets reacted and clinton is now ahead by an additional ten points
Bullshit
paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/us-politics?ev_oc_grp_ids=791149
The odds narrowed slightly since I checked on Friday.

Yeah with fucking lipstick on her teeth.

1 post by this ID

Michael Moore: Effective Propaganda for Dummies

This, Cred Forums doesn't have nearly the audience to fix a poll with half a million participants. Those wins on Time and NBC are real.

since Trump lost the debate his supporters feel the need to compensate buy voting in those meaningless internet polls

on the other hand people backing Mrs. Clinton know that she won and can go to sleep happy not worrying about anything

lul probably could've guessed that one

oh look a little ctr bitch

The polls like slate's have captchas and ip recording, so there's little means to tamper with them.
>slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/09/first_presidential_debate_of_2016_who_won_vote_in_our_poll.html
The polls are sound. You're grasping at straws.

Her attempted rousing speeches were horridly rehearsed. You could tell she didnt believe them.

Trump Tower saved my mother's life! Trump merchandise is the best I have ever purchased in my life.

Yay! :D

There doesn't need to be 690,000 when you can just vote over and over again

Lol it will idiot, you low info leftists believe everything the media tells you.

No one here would do such a thing you shill.

and some., theres Alex Jones's following and Trump shills, I mean supporters all over the web.

>690k votes
>Cred Forumss active traffic is easily well over 20% of the vote and are directing people to the polls to vote in

DESPERATE
E
S
P
E
R
A
T
E

Wow apparently I both posted in that thread and voted at least ten thousand times. When I haven't done either.

What is a captcha? you should have noticed even the website you are using right now uses one. notice how in almost every website you can only vote once?

you sound desperate to prove a point that literally makes no sense whatsoever and you sound like the retards that accused Russia of hacking the DNC. You are truly one assblasted autist and you have absolutely no idea how normies think.

>over 800k votes
>20% are us
There's not 150000 people here

>and it won't work.
Normies won't understand what you rambled. They will see results and won't research further.

Retard OP posts an open online poll as if that means anything.

>Cred Forumss active traffic is easily well over 20%

This is serious delusion

Both Alexa Pro and Google Analytics, as well as Compete, all rank Cred Forumss daily user at around 2500 max, with an average of 300 regular daily users

BTFO

Salty ass pain.

We know you guys are doing the same.

But the fact is both our teams move it a few points, pushing against each other. Most people out there just vote, and you appear to be underestimating how many people in the USA watch TV, especially this debate. The audience was huge, in the millions. We can't compete with that, pfft. Neither can you. We just have our little tussle and the rest of it is up to Joe and Josephine Public.

All those russians voting for Trump.

Sure, and again, I'm sure you all are doing it as well. But how many people do you actually think visit Cred Forums? Or the leftie equivalents?
The internet's a lot more popular than it was ten years ago, but Twitter, for example, is still a TINY proportion of the population at large. Are you trying to assert that we're more popular than Twitter? Ah haha. No.

LOL your ID!

EVERYONE GET IN HERE! LETS RIG A MEANINGLESS POLL SO THE SHILLS WILL BE BTFO!! only CTR rigs, so we need to rig useless polls even harder. Who has the nickalodean poll ready? This will show them just like that time i opened r/thedonald on all the best buy computers! Hehehe I'm such a bad boy. Hillary is done now. Trump daddy 4 lyfe

Yep. And even if some of are sooper klevor haxxors, that percentage is smaller still.

And as for bots, most sites can detect and re-adjust for those now. Come on. The only way we can really skew a poll is if hardly anybody else votes on it.

What if CTR spams these posts to make trumpets look retarded with their bragging about polls that are spammed and meaningless anyway?