I don't support either candidate, to be honest, but why are Hillary supporters so smug and full of themselves?

I don't support either candidate, to be honest, but why are Hillary supporters so smug and full of themselves?

Because they're just like Hillary.

They do nothing.

They're Women

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Delusion breeds confidence

Added to the Rape List

>online polls

Get your daughter ready for the Rapening.

because Trump is retarded

this made fuckning laugh awwe 1950 steryotypes are the best

I used to be a firm trump supporter but after tonight im fully committing to hillary. Only retards on Cred Forums will defend this idiot

>why are Hillary supporters so smug and full of themselves?
Liberals have always been this way.

This. Trump is a mess and you have to be extremely dumb to support a racist like that. Hillary is our best bet for a great america.

Im glad Cred Forums is finally starting to see the truth and backing away from that idiot drumpf. #ImWithHer

I hate them with a passion because they never pass up the chance to tell you how "right" they are for picking her.

me too #imwithher

Um....

Went to talk to people on my campus debate.

Asked one guy if he listened to black/ Latino Trump supported online, or knew about her dealings in Africa or Libya. He said no. Asked why he was anti- Trump, he said he was a racist. Said but you didn't listen to those minority voices; it's his duty as a liberal. he said he does, I said you just said you didn't check those people out.

He got mad and said he no longer wanted to talk and wanted to watch the debate.

Some pink haired bitch is yapping. I asked her why she supports Hilary, she said she is anti-capitalist and is anti-Trump. I asked her if there was ever a convernment that was currupt; she said some was good. I said can you mention one? An oligarchy, a monarchy, anything? She said oh, you're having the same convo as you did with that other guy. I said no, it's a completely different convo. She said she wanted to watch the election. She then proceeded to ignore me and go on her smart phone.

Liberal Canadians are fucking retarded.

Nigga is you trolling or do you not see the poster IDs you fucktard?

Same fag

Honestly I was for Trump too but after tonight my mind is totally changed. Hillary Clinton so elegeantly responded to all of Trumps retarded comments. It's obvious who is more qualified to be POTUS

>she said she is anti-capitalist
so support the one that is in the pocket of wall street bankers, good luck with that bernout!

Every Clinton supported I talked to on campus was an idiot, and has no reason for voting Clinton. One girl even said because she was anti-capitalism.

She had no real plans. How is she going to force all the super rich to pay? They did that in Greece and the wealthy left, and the economy collapsed.

Clinton has no plan, has a history of intense corruption, and takes too much money from Saudi Arabia, who everyone knows funded the Islamic " revolution", buys stolen Syrian oil from ISIS, an is also funding ISIS.

If you turned tail over this debate, you were never a Trump supporter.

I'm an ex Liberal/ NDP and I support Trump.

Someone's looking for a raise

" This".

Omg, lyyyke this!! ^^^^^^

What are you? A Tumblerina?

Whats more funny than stating the obvious, when everyone's statements are ridiculous. Hmmm

LMFAO!

Libfag Clinton supporter doesn't realize we have ID's to track who posts what on this board.

Who's an idiot now?

Get the fuck off Cred Forums.

Fuck off drumpfkins youve already lost. The majority of people in this thread is against your retarded candidate.

Im glad there are some sensible people in the world

imagine being that shit at drawing and still publishing your cartoons online.

Because we're going to win, faggot.

This. Fuck drumpf

Whats up with that ID Never seen just lower case and phonetically correct at that

Fuck, typos. Beer.

Let me correct that shit.
I asked her if there has ever been a government that was NOT corrupt. She aid some were good. I said mention one, an oligarchy, a monarchy, Pol Pot's system. Then she backed out.

I support Hillary... well i am more against Trump.
I am not smug. I hate having to back Hillary cause you fucking retards have made me choose between her or Trump.

Trump is not competent to be president period. So I now need to pick this corrupt candidate of all of you cause while change is nice Trump is not the change need.

Better no change than the change Trump would bring. Damn you for putting me in this position!

Because FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT!

If it wasn't their certainty that Hillary is the absolute best choice for the presidency then it would be another topic of equally annoying discussion. I've always kept friends at a distance because some of them have a self righteous attitude that makes any attempt at having a discussion unbearable. People in general just aren't worth the time or energy wasted to have any serious conversation.

>Be in class today
>Joking with my friend after class about Hillary's health issues
>Fat chick in front of us
>"Um Roosevelt had health problems too!"
>What?
>"I heard you talking about Hillary's health issues and Roosevelt had health problems too"
>Say something about not liking her policies and leave

KEK. Exactly.
And in what way, exactly, in Clinton Anti-capitalist and full communist?\

Chick is a fucking moron. Ugly, lanky with no figure to speak of, short, badly cut hair dyed an obnoxious red; you know, the usual SJW cunt.

really gets my neurons firing

>Newfags will fall for this

Fuck you user.

Agreed.

>when you can tell a buttblasted woman poster

(You)

I can't tell if pol is being taken over by liberals or if reddit is just here trolling.

What poll is this?

It's an easy way to get guaranteed responses.

I just noticed this today. Although Hillary clearly won the debate, she came off as completely smug and elitist. Donald nailed it when he said she was acting 'holier than thou'.

All of my social media connections who are extremely vocal about politics resonate with Hillary. They feel like they are smarter than the average american, especially the stupid republicans. They have some sort of profound political insight that the peasants just can't see. It really doesn't help that the democrats are the party of 'social justice' and tolerance, it just feeds these people's egos even more. They watch the debate and masturbate over how right they are.

One of the main things that struck me about this debate was how sharply both candidates contrasted with each other (both good and bad for Trump). It has never been so clear before we actually saw them side by side: Hillary is the elitist career-politician while Trump is the outsider voice of the common man.

get rekt sweetheart ;o

Please explain how picking a woman who got a child rapist off on a technicality and laughed about it is a good candiate?

Alone with someone whofucked up Libya, takes in tonnes of money from Saudi Arabia for the Clinton foundation and campaign funding, and who was passionately anti-gay marriage makes a good leader.

Address each point and make good logical sense. If you can, I will never, ever advocate for Trump again.

femanon chill detected.

they imitate the Candidate they love. They don't see at for the ugliness the rest does, therefore they don't see it in error.

Hillary's smug look will cost her the election. she performed fairly well and people (especially undecided voters) left thinking Trump won the Debate. Not looking good for Hillary.

ted cruz is fucking HOT in a bikini

CTR is here in force. They have a full squad shitposting tonight.

Liberals have always been smug tho

Trump is not a competent president because what? He hurts your feelings?

Better no change? You do realize no change means doom while change means that: change?

Goddamn it, in the end non-brainwashed democrats are just cowards lel

Thumbnail looked like a girl wearing tights. I'm disappointed

kek blame CTR when your boy *snnniiiiiffff* can't fucking hang, cuck

Don't like the chocolate user?

>old Cred Forums is dead
>Cred Forums was never great

Discuss

The Jon Stewart effect. They tune in to stroke themselves and walk around thinking they are beyond criticism

Also, wasn't that the campaign slogan for Obama?
Why did you want it then, and after 8 years of absolutely no change, you want to remain like this?

Fucking idiot.

I don't like asses that smell like sweat and farts through a fucking picture

human > horse pussy

what is so hard to understand about that ponyfag?

Wow, I used to be a Trump supporter, but after that I'm now a #CruzMissile

This is either an authentic shill or counter shill pretending to shill.

Well at least we can agree that libtards are the main problem in our nation.

Here, have a (you) you samefagging retard.

>not standing with rand

(You)