Trump utterly destroyed her

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL ((((CNN)))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>I DONT PAY INCOME TAXES BECAUSE IM SMART LMAO
>IF HILLARY WINS I WILL SUPPORT HER
>400 POUND HACKER HURRRRRRRR

What the literal fuck was Trump thinking? Jesus Christ what a fucking moron.

I don't know how you can defend this retarded shit when it makes absolutely no sense.

Trump = ((((STUMPED)))) and that's really all that needs to be said.

He did well when he was talking about economics, but honestly he barely got into his plans on other topics. He kinda just ran out the clock rambling about how terrible things are RIGHT NOW, and barely even laying out the broad strokes on his ideas to improve any of it.

I honestly got nothing out of this debate, from either of them.

I love how you're spamming this everywhere

you would have to be an autistic dipshit to actually think Trump came off good in this debate. What a joke.

lol you fucking delusional tard. This was Trump's worst night of his ENTIRE CAMPAIGN. He made himself look like a flaming retard, Hillary just had to bait him.

'CAUSE YOU HAD A BAD DAY

He won, she didnt.

He made sense with his economic plans, she didnt. He made sense about isis, she didnt. He did mess up agreeing with her about crime, but she didnt even deny calling black kids monster that needed to be made to heel.

Shes done folks, he is the lion that killed the witch. 2 more debates each getting better.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Give it a day, your copypasta is too obvious.

So, it waa a wash?

>I didn't warch.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Correct the record mate.

She just sounded like a canned robot, he actually drove home one point, jobs. This matters in battleground states.

Plus he was hilarious, that was great.

Anyone who thinks her tepid response blew him out of the water is definitely a shill. Real life liberals all thought it was at least close, which is was. Trump definitely came out on top for undecided voters.
>Wow hahahahhahahaha he sure is crazy huh well having to follow that what a crazy guy hahahahahaha *grinning intensifies*

I got the feeling he wasn't being too specific in his answers, but that's outweighed by her just being snarky and going from MrTrump to Donald while he was still respectful/adult enough to call her secretary.

He reminded me of a manager that sets goals but lets the departments actually handle their own work. He made a few mistakes and missed opportunities, but the crowd loved him. He hammered on the idea that hillary has done jack shit, and we don't need another 4 years of the same old same old.

She reminded me of a pissy snappy old woman or sjw. The kind of woman you see as a bad mother or ex wife. She spent almost all her time like a kid "but what about you?", just pushing the idea that she has no idea what she is doing or will do, but he has problems too. Or "yes I'm shit, but he did such and such, so it's ok"

Dude its such a good bait bro!

> Shill copy pasta
> Currently all over pol

Are you fucks incapable of coming up with more than one pasta dish?

Reminder
CTR shills said she'd focus on her platform

>Implying the United States isn't filled with autistic dipshits.

She even said
>g-go to my website to see why Trump is wrong
She got decimated, and the only people disagreeing are the Hillary voters and the people Hillary paid to say she won.

They were both pretty terrible and childish tbqh.

I still don't know what Clinton's message is besides raising taxes and giving handouts to Iran

She shilled her book too often