Where Did All These Shills Come?

Where Did All These Shills Come?

Ever Wonder Why Every Time Something Major In The Election Happens For Some Reason There Are A Ton Of Hillary Supporters On Cred Forums?

Me Too.

They're out in full force because...

>She did nothing

This

it's not just the election
every time Muslims culturally enrich us, the board immediately floods with panicked damage control

>mfw shill invasions

CRY 'REEEEEE', and let slip the frogs of war!

Are You Jaden Smith, OP?
Why Do You Type Like This?

why does pepepe have a blue ball in his hand

>facts are shills

Nimble America got outed this morning for bankrolling Trump memes, and so all the pro-trump shills lost their paychecks.

It's not that Clinton posters have increased, it's that the frogposters are unemployed as of today.

Why does Cred Forums cry shill everytime something happens that goes against their echo chamber?

So true

Hillary supporters are just that desperate

>facts come flooding in at an ordered hour and crash the board servers

plebbit. CTR. Retards that heard of Cred Forums through one of those dumb articles about racist memes. JIDF

Take your pick.

The way these groups are contracted, they have certain days and times that they are required to work. This is likely one of those days that everyone knew they would have to work from the beginning.

Also, there are much better days. The board is much better on federal holidays and weekends, but will probably get worse closer to the election.

it's because half the people who post here are trolls including urself with this bait thread mongoloid

We're all just breaking kayfabe. We'll go back to pretending we like Trump tomorrow.

Like a lagging board where you can't post because of a sudden server overload that happens as the clock strikes a specific hour?

>Me not being in denial that trump lost this one makes me a shill

>WAH THIS ISN"T MY SAFE SPACE ANYMORE

fuckk of alt right faggot.

Pol is literally 98% Trump supporters or people who lean with his thinking, out of no where we found ourselves surrounded by a huge a mount of posts that never happen.

Keep on correcting the record though

thank you for correcting the record

How the fuck did trump find out my true identity. I am the most elite cyber lord in all of china. My hacks are hardly doable, and yet, with his 6D chess magic, he knew exactly what I look like.

It must have been his 10 year old son. I hear that he is also is a digital wizard like myself.

Cred Forums is literally 90% trolls who out of nowhere found themselves not posting the stupid shit they usually do and told the truth

Indeed federal holiday in US or Shabbat and surprise no shilling.

I like how they let you guys say faggot now, that is more fun. The alt right meme does give you away though

she didn't shit her pants

HOORAY!

>shit up the entirety of Cred Forums with off-topic politics thread
>get surprised when the entire site shits up yours during a big political event

that's because a lot of people think he did poorly tonight
believe it or not you can support trump without completely lavishing him with praise when he does literally anything no matter what

>no gold star
>no smiley face

Cause anytime your shitlord gets on TV or has to actually talk to a real qualified politician he embarasses himself and becomes a cuck.

Gosh, it's almost as if people know that Cred Forums is full of histrionic prone crybabbies and that relentless shitposting will get people riled up.

Could that be it? No, I'm sure it's a billion dollar smear campaign by Clinton to win the crucial alt-right NEET vote. That's probably it.

Does everyone get paid the same, or do they give people in the know better wages? I always wonder how much you interact with each other.

You've got to imagine that most people, including yourself, are on the low end.

>Where Did All These Shills Come?
Gee, I fucking wonder.

Ever Notice How Every Time A Popular New Game Is Released There Are A Ton Of Casuals On Cred Forums?

Also Why Are We Typing Like This?

I'm from Cred Forums

There have been like 3 threads in the past hour made by you lot to try to spam polls in trumps favor

You're the absolute worst spam mob in Cred Forums history, worse than Bronies

So most of us now hate Trump just because of how obnoxious his Cred Forums fans are

>Oscars are on, tons of crossposters on Cred Forums
>Olympics are on, tons of crossposters on Cred Forums
>moot posting on Cred Forums, tons of crossposters on Cred Forums
>political debate is on, ????????????????????

I did actually notice it today...really makes you think

>Cred Forums

Youre not even old enough to vote faggot

Nice try, James

Same reason everyone went to Cred Forums when Michael Jackson died.

It's really simple but some of you are too autistic to understand. It's because it's fun to rub it in your faces when your candidate is exposed for the imbecile he truly is.

Only reason I browse this pathetic board is to find memes I ironically share with my friends and to trigger you little trumpkins who are so paranoid that you actually think there are people being paid to invade your safe space.

This election is going to be pretty close, but watching the reaction here in November is going to be hilarious.

Its Funny know in that Cred Forums is the worst board on this site

They dont need to pay people when you do it for free goy

I love how they make them name drop "alt right" and other buzzwords constantly.

drumpft/kins/lets is always funny too. The forced memes are a dead give away.

Haha fucking word filters picked you up bro, gotta try harder with your trumpeterettes variations.

I wanted to post exactly this but I didn't wanna shit the place up further.

What if it's not shills and a lot of the posters here are really stupid and easily swayed by the media?

Partly its shills. Mostly though it's trolls trolling trolls. People like to play all sides and rustle each other.

Ah, Captain Capital.....we meet again.

Still capitalizing every word you type out? Seems like I'll have to show you how to properly type/write words out again.

What if you didnt try to stick out on an anonymous image board

Bruh I'm like 7/10 for getting CTR people to crack

Rasengan faggot

I'm not even paid I don't even care about the election I'm just rejoicing in your tears after your candidate got BTFO.

What if you didn't check my numbers

can't imagine other boards were so interested about trump's AIPAC speech months ago when the same thing happened and this place was flooded with hillshills. that's when i noticed this trend.

i also can't imagine so many Cred Forums regulars unironically supporting hillary fucking clinton. is the shilling just ironic?

alt right faggot is accurate, we are full on hardcore right! eat shit nigger

>Everyone who disagrees with me or Trump-sama is a paid shill

Pathetic.

What if it's not shills and just a lot of people here who love to shitpost for (you)s?

Hey Faggots,
My name is Donald, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also own big hotels, and have a banging hot daughter. (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Coz they want to read the words
>Gas the Kikes Race War Now
and look at really cool frog pictures.

if you believe the usa and the KGB don´t go into meme war you are deluding yourself
>tfw people get payed good to shitpost while your life is still under muslim control

If I were as delusional as you guys I'd probably be pretty happy with my life.

Just wait until Kek fulfills the final prophecy

This is a regular occurrence at Primary Debates. You must not have been around in 2012.

Is this CTR's doing, or is it just libshit 4channers from the likes of /news/, /qa/, [insert degeneracy board here] that are flooding in here because of the debates?

if you think its actually paid shills instead of autists shitposting you are stupid

i cant wait until the election results come in

The CTR shills they didn't know we are hacking them now

forgot pic ^

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

They're not shills anymore. They're un-American traitors who want America to fail because their lives are shitty. They know Clinton will make the country worse because they want their lives to suck. They're traitorous masochistic scum. Perhaps worse than CTR itself. No one will respond to this but it's the truth.

the word you are looking for is cucks.

they are cucks

they're morans?

Not just cucks, people who betray their country just for "lulz."

I find that disturbing. When Trump wins, they all need to get exiled for good.

>he doesn't like Black Books

niggerbucks?

I should coco

shadilay

It's the rest of Cred Forums coming for the HAPPENINGS you dumbass

Its fun to watch you guys squirm

>just libshit 4channers from the likes of /news/, /qa/, [insert degeneracy board here] that are flooding in here because of the debates?
Probably.
I only go on Cred Forums when there is a championship game of some kind on

People come here to laugh at Cred Forums every time Trump loses, duuuh.

i really can't stand all that shilling i came to my hugbox and saw it infested, tho keep up the good fight muricans