TRUMP GENERAL: WHERE DID CTR GO? EDITION

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLu07aXTEKY
youtube.com/watch?v=ljtzsELF5fM
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
twitter.com/Variety/status/780583839877836801
primarymodel.com/
twitter.com/michigandaily/status/780599420266110976
youtube.com/watch?v=Usm0Fl6OUf0
twitter.com/samlipschitz/status/780630188841398273
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
twitter.com/1IFoundation/status/780607353964023808
twitter.com/cspan/status/780597822781468673
twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/780604509961592836
twitter.com/politico/status/780600929515102208
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status/780597794591637504
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/780567397275201536
livenewsbox.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html
dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awoovement

Hey you.

Yes you.

I'm going to bed, make the new thread.

>tfw can't call Trump's performance highly disappointing without being called a shill or CTR

Y-yeah... Trump fucking killed it.

I was a little disappointed in his performance tonight lads. It could have been better, he was too defensive. He should have kept her on her toes.

first for god emperor

MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN

ready

>"Trump wasn't woke enough. Watch this"
Sidney Blumenthal and super predators

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=pLu07aXTEKY

Hilary sounded like a real online impersonator. Like all her responses felt like they came from twitter.

also fuck off shills

OFFICIAL POST DEBATE THEME

>"They took our jobs!" -Cred Forums

Your average hilary supporter

AWOO~

I was hoping hillary would shit herself, or atleast have a coughing fit. Bummer!

This is a Shill-free-zone, only true Trump supporters allowed in this thread

Awoo.

i hope hillary hasn't shot herself yet

Is everything calm yet?

>Candy Crowley 2.0
I would never want to be a debate moderator.

Sean is the best :3

win

night CUTE

AWOO
KEEP VOTING

Trump is stumped!

We've been swamped with shills. Fuck off CTR. Did you guys get another Goldman Sachs cash injection?

How do you guys predict the next debate will go?

it's being moderated by CNN, who are completely fair and free of bias, so it should be pretty good

I thik we broke him

look at the language ole benny "the one man klan" Garrison is using

>shill

Has anybody called out Lester for being unbelievably biased?

>GET THE FUCK IN HERE
>twitter.com/Variety/status/780583839877836801
GET THE FUCK IN HERE
>GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Oh God I forgot about Morning Joe.

Joe is is gonna jump the shark so hard.

>IS TRUMP TRYING TO LOSE?
>WHY WONT HE JUST RELEASE HIS TAXES AND GET IT OVER WITH? WHAT'S HE HIDING?
>DON'T. ARGUE. WITH. THE MODERATOR.
>WHY CAN'T HE WIN AGAINST SUCH A WEAK OPPONENT LIKE CLINTON?

>1 post by this ID

(((Subversion Intensifies)))

>Is this all CTR can muster?

They had a good three hours of burst funding for post-debate operations it looks like. It has dropped off quickly after a big flood.

I have plenty of pizza and mountain dew and pictures of mummy though to keep me motivated.

If Hillary's goal was to win a debate, she won.

But her goal wasn't to win a debate, it was to unhinge Trump, make him look unfit, and halt his moment.

She may have won the battle with the help of her sidekick, Lester. But she failed to stump the trump.

*Sniffs Internally*

I thought he was keeping her on her toes in the beginning. She got pretty flustered and wouldn't even look at him and kept looking up and smiling. It was weird as fuck.

how does it feel knowing you are the last shill left?

Don't forget we're up by almost 60,000 votes in the CNBC poll

>I have a 10 year old son, he is incredible with computers

what did he mean by this?

Stop trying to make me some sort of near-furry with these pics when I like Chaffetzposting and Gowdyposting so much!

TRUMP IS FINISHED

THE POLLS DON'T MATTER THE HALF A MILLION VOTES ARE MADE BY TRUMP GENERAL

WHAT MATTERS IS WHAT PEOPLE THINK

AND I HAVE DECIDED PEOPLE THINK TRUMP IS FINISHED

dahnald...

fuck off shill

>hillbots were so BTFO they called the police

Well, to be fair, that's what I'd do too if I saw a woman being raped on live television.

WHO /SNIFFS/ HERE?

SPREAD THIS TO THE NORMIES
TWEET IT

Trump's sniffling was purposeful. The media is going to make a big deal about it, and Hillary is going to make the mistake of commenting on it. This will give Trump the opening to make the media appear biased over not reporting on Hillary's "pneumonia" while also letting him bring Hillary's health up himself. If him getting sick is okay to lambast, than he should be in the clear to talk about Hillary's health as well.

six dimensional backgammon.

It's easy as fuck, it's only difficult for the paid off CNN shills like Lester. Just don't ask candidate-specific questions, don't get involved in the debate, don't "fact check", etc. That's their jobs.

Ben "empty my nine on the welfare line" Garrison has

he is among us

Just don't do it when the shills are around. The kids don't need to see mommy and daddy arguing.

Honestly, I saw it as a wash. I think in an effort to look dignified and presidential Trump held back on a lot of chances to really knock Shillary out.

Shillary continued with her whole "smug grandma who's not as smart as she thinks she is" thing.

Thank you user.

IS THIS THE END OF DONALD TRUMP?!

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF DONALD TRUMP!

GUYS IT'S OGRE!!

lmao sad

That reminds me of some of the splatoon art.
Remind me to MAGA this btw

Shit-tier girl.

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

LIBERAL STUDENTS ARE SHILLING FOR HILLARY. FUCK UP THEIR SAFE SPACE
>LIBERAL STUDENTS ARE SHILLING FOR HILLARY. FUCK UP THEIR SAFE SPACE
>twitter.com/michigandaily/status/780599420266110976
LIBERAL STUDENTS ARE SHILLING FOR HILLARY. FUCK UP THEIR SAFE SPACE
>LIBERAL STUDENTS ARE SHILLING FOR HILLARY. FUCK UP THEIR SAFE SPACE
>twitter.com/michigandaily/status/780599420266110976

Hillary can't afford a wash.

She needed to crush him tonight. It didn't happen and she's not going to get a second or third chance.

>"muh polls" - Cred Forums

Hillary got bulldozed tonight

Expect a montage of Trump at the beginning, then a shot of Mika and Joe staring silently at the camera with pained looks on their faces. "Wow, just wow."

this is a reminder that trump trusts polls a lot when they say that he did well

if you wang the polls, he's going to continue to not prepare and continue looking incompetent and incoherent

Trump demolished Hillary.

Goku = Trump

Vegeta = GOP
Broly = Hillary and the entire dnc media establishment

youtube.com/watch?v=Usm0Fl6OUf0

We did not break Zyklon Ben, we merely helped him reach his final form

HANNITY JUST CALLED OUT THE POLLS

Did Hannity just call it the Clinton News Network?

Blow me

>He shall know your ways as if born to them.

More likely it was Trump supporters reporting the sighting of a state criminal on live television.

>those half a million votes are Cred Forums votes

Hillary had really polished talking points. But that's the problem. How people have already said, she's a good student. She's good at learning the script and repeating it. But she didn't win, she didn't get ahead. Trump just needed to point out that Hillary did NOTHING while she had her time in the office. Foreign affairs are fucking shit. Why only try and do something now?

I'm guessing Trump held off from extra attacks because there's a much bigger impact to go full woke during the last debate. If he did it now, Hillary would have two debates to fix her rhetoric and counter the talking points.

It seems she was prepared to see a "presidential" Trump. Didn't really happen. She wasn't able to win anything out of this. This debate was just a standoff. Nothing really happened and it should piss her off. She and the (((moderator))) went full attack on Trump and nothing really worked. They will barely have any talking points in later debates.

She fucking premature ejaculated. Blew the load too early. Now she's limp. It's over.

what the ever living fuck

If Trump triggered people this bad he did better than I thought

>54 posters ITT

Yes, we're the reason he's up by thousands of votes.

At this point, considering all the trends in polls, as well as the response Trump has had with independants vs Hillary, as well as previous elections

It's clear that Trump will win the elections

Only a YUUUUGE gaffe during the debates, and I'm talking about something like killing someone on stage big, will prevent Trump from winning the race

And this is from an objective point of view considering how the race has developed so far.

Hillary has all to lose and Trump has all to win, it's fun however to watch the liberal media and all the libtards squirm and try as hard as they can to do anything about it

Enjoy the elections as much as possible, because after 8 years of Trump presidency, all the following elections will go to his children.

Have fun, I love you guys.

>Who do you wish had won the debate?
That's the question being asked. From an objective standpoint, Trump looked like a gibbering unhinged lunatic.

kek. damn can't beat that logic

just stop

REFORM THE LINE, REFORM THE LINE

NOW CHARGE

As planned.

Win their hearts, their minds will follow. Appear the stronger, more competent, more fit individual. Personality over Policy. Optics over Substance.

Now every voter knows Trump is the more dominant candidate. Time to give them a reason to vote their gut.

>being that russled
Holy shit, when Trump wins the election..

Checked

Gotta be a good trooper. Stay strong and support Trump no matter what. This is how we will win.

I don't know who BigSam is but you've got to give him some respect

What was under the cunts coat???

twitter.com/samlipschitz/status/780630188841398273

You're really trying hard tonight.

Here's a pity (You).

ITS OVER

Just woke up lads. How did it go?

Are these guys part of the hacktivist group Anonymous?

Ghoulsby on the defensive on Hannity

Hey, your leaf is missing asshole

Kansasfag here, Lawrence is home to a Marxist indoctrination center (Kansas University) and it's a liberal island in a sea of conservatives so this probably was a defective Shillbot

Leaks when?

Furry trial when?

He attacked her but I thought he really fumbled the first question.
He did his usual rant of jobs leaving the country, China, but didn't really address the question (how to improve the economy - he just addressed the root issues) nor did he bring up, for example, his child care plan, while Hillary did address that in her opening speech I recall. He could have one upped her and explained exactly and coherently how he'd improve the US economy, which I believe he can.
We didn't see the Trump of the September Surge. We didn't see the calm Trump that nailed policy and didn't resort to ranting and repeating himself. He had so many opportunities where he could have stayed calmed and blown her the fuck out. He did at a few times of course, but it wasn't what I expected and it wasn't a performance that'll go down in history.

I wish, after he said "Holier than thou," he flat-out called her a hypocrite."

"Secretary Clinton, you're a hypocrite!"

I think that would have knocked her back a little, and it wouldn't have been out of line, given she's fairly earned that epithet.

two posts by this id
I agreed, he kind of got of topic half way through and just defended himself. I know he said he was being respectful in front of her family, but he should have brought up the rapes and Bill's behavior.
>if he's critical of the god emperor he's a shill

Man the Infowars stream is /comfy/ as fuck

This shit is priceless

holy shit there are 500k of us?

user THOSE DIGITS

He did pretty well today.

You don't think the debate could gather half a million militant shit posters ready to strike out at the land slide of polls asking for help?

t, mexican intellectual

HOLY FUCK
hahaha libs are assrekt

Could have been better but it was roughly a draw. Trump pulled some punches but I don't think he'll be doing that again.

Gonna fap to relieve some of the stress that built up today. Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

>tfw a disgusting white trumpshart tripfaggot replies to you

hannity citing our polls

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

Is he going to go full hardcore next debates? Was this just the first pinprick before the full jab?

AWOO

VOTE

IT'S 50/50

The blonde on Hannity is married to Alan Colmes. He eats that pussy like fried chicken, and mashed potatoes & gravy.

Best of Cred Forums right fucking here

Trump did a fantastic job. I'm glad he didn't call her Crooked Hillary at the debate.
Lester was interrupting trump so hard. Fuck lester. Trump didn't let him get away with it either.
He brought the high tier bantz but kept it tame enough for normies...

I think Hillary just brought name calling, lies, and opinions. The outfit she wore was inappropriate. Very un-presidential, I was disgusted. She was probably baiting for him to insult her outfit, he was too smart to do it.

Trump dodged all the large landmines, and took some on that had to be addressed by fencers. He would have looked weak for dismissing some of the timewaster topics if he didn't at least address them.

Can someone honestly tell me- did trump lose? Did he fuck up? I havent watched it. All of twotter is saying he lost.

He was mediocre. He needs to know facts and figures. He missed some opportunities he should have crushed.

>that face when im gay

Welp, looks like I'm not watching morning joe tonight/morning.

What is the story behind this picture exactly. I have so many questions.

>Those body proportions
Don't even try to "ANGLES & PERSPECTIVE BRUH" this.
It's a shit head-to-toe drawing with no forethought for the composition.

54 people, in one particular thread, in 6 minutes

you're all capable of running voting bots, I didn't miss the threads when people were specifically calling for voting bots

you want to fuckbarrel him, go ahead, he's just going to keep acting like that and half the people here will be convinced that these are representative polls and lose their shit when the normies actually go and vote

What do you have to say to those of us who are terrified of a polling drop?

I mean, I know that we gamed the Twitter polls, but peoples' eyes don't lie to them. And all of the initial feedback outside of internet polls makes Clinton look like the clear winner.

Please tell us that there will be strategy changes after tonight.

>(((my focus group)))

Would like some cheese to top off that (you)?

Nice digits! Awoo~

Give us more info insideranon. Seemed like a draw to me tbqh pham.

First half to Trump, second half to Shillary.

THEY'RE EXPLAINING THE POLLS ON FOX

Pretty much this, it felt more like Trump was testing the water

The next debates are going to be more about him attacking like the first half and less defending, since he and everyone now knows that's what works

And there's just too much to attack Hillary not to do it.

Eat shit!
some faggots biased focus group, means fuck all!!!!!

I don't think anyone can conclusively say Trump won tonight. That's alright. He didn't need to. And in case anyone thinks that's shilling, it's exactly what I wrote beforehand: What you essentially saw was his A-B testing session tonight, seeing how far he could bend the rules and interrupt her without running afoul of the moderator, and what her demeanor and responses would be like. At the same time, it was obvious that he was winging this debate, like he's winged nearly all his debates. The baseline for both of them has been established. She is seen as the fairly solid fixed fortification, and he is the brutish invader. Only one of these perceptions benefits from change. The Hero's Journey narrative, or ascendancy trend, is primed and ready to exploit.

He showed definite weakspots. Unfortunately for Shillary, those are the same weakspots that everyone has seen for years, i.e., they're not novel, not new, and they have very limited persuasive potential.

Anyone who tells you that this debate was conclusive in anyway, or that people won't tune in for the others, is delusional. Americans love drama. No one in their right mind would miss a chance to see Trump and Shillary go at each other. The audience is locked in to see Trump metamorphisize yet again in front of their eyes.

>Peru

fucking KEK

maybe he's saving the rapist Bill stuff for the last debate? I don't know. I was hoping for the past year he was just gonna throw it all out there.

>Where did CTR go
I'm only paid by hour

I thought Trump appeared a bit unhinged at times, raising his voice. But, I guess most people don't feel that. It does make him appear a bit stronger I suppose.

I think he came out on top solely because he didn't lose.

Will he be deploying the same strategies for the next two? How is Pence preparing?

Thats what I call triggered.
>Demoshits really want us to be this weak

Not Monica, her sister.

#MARCOMENTUM INCOMING

Fap to Awoo so you can be blessed, user

The thing that was funny is that he was talking whenever he wanted to. Hillary and the moderator kept trying to correct the record, but he was giving out his points. He was speaking. Meanwhile, hillary was just standing there smiling.

I wish there was more substance in the debate, but again. No reason to blow the load on the first of three debates like Hillary did.

Julian Assange is now our only hope.

Copypasting from another user:

Almost paradoxically, I think Trump exceeded expectations on policy discussions (granted, the bar was set fairly low, and the public was grading Trump on a curve), but came up short on the back and forth.

A common point that gets brought up, is that Trump spent too much time on the defensive. I agree that he did, and that he would've performed better had he attacked a little harder; however, I believe that, as things currently stand, Trump is in a much better position for the second and third debates.

Clinton hit Trump on every single vulnerability he has. She definitely wounded him now, but it's a poor strategic move in my opinion.

She, really, has spent all of her ammo in the first round. That's it, everything she hit him with tonight will not be as effective in future debates.

Conversely, while many of us were expecting (and hoping) for Trump to pummel her tonight, but he's in a much better position going forward. He only briefly mentioned the e-mail scandal (which is very relevant), didn't press her enough on TPP, MENA interventionism, and completely ignored the foundation.

Something I've done, that I suggest the rest of Cred Forums do, is go catch the highlights and recaps for some of the previous Presidential debates.

To use the 2012 election as an example, Mitt Romney performed very well in the first debate. He hit Obama on every relevant issue; however, he ended up blowing everything too early. Obama, after having some familiarity with Mitt, managed to come back and destroy Romney in the final two debates.

Hillary has made Romney's mistake. She went too hard, too early. The MSM will be shilling hard for Hillary (Granted, even far-left loons like Michael Moore are admitting that she didn't do as well as she needed to), but it'll be very similar to 2012, when the Romney supporters on Cred Forums were spamming about "Romentum."

Something else to consider is what the candidates actually had to accomplish tonight.

1/2

its
>that feel when
not
>that face when
you nücuck

>Hillary has nothing but already tired ammunition to use against Trump
>Trump goes on the defensive, pulling his punches and lets Hillary use nearly every single card she has against him
>debate is seen as a tie, possibly a Hillary victory to many because of this

>second debate
>Hillary is out of ammunition she didn't use the previous week(which even then was recycled from HuffPo headlines everyone has heard blared for the past year)
>Trump's gloves finally come off to make a better impression closer to election day

Trump went hard tonight to get Hillary to use everything she had. I think he ate this general loss so she'd sound like a broken record for the next two debates, meanwhile there are decades of controversies Trump could continue to use on Clinton.

Right now we need to meme the fuck out of this though, sway public opinion by counter(((factchecking))) the MSM and redpilling everyone who is now curious what they were talking about.

#TrapsforTrump

I fapped about 45 mins ago and felt way better.

2/2

Trump needed to legitimize his candidacy, and put on a more palatable face for the public. In that, he was at least somewhat successful. He still has work to do on that front, and it would be a mistake for him to go on the attack hard in the next debate (He should save it for the third).

Conversely, Hillary needed to actually provide a coherent message for her campaign, and convince Americans of her trustworthiness, and good judgment. While Trump squandered plenty of opportunities, he did actually hamstring her ability to do the latter two.

In short: Shills going to shill. Trump underperformed by Trumpfag standards, but is in a much better position going forward than Hillary is.

P.S. Don't forget that Lester Holt is going to be the toughest moderator on Trump, and that one of his major strengths (immigration), wasn't touched at all this debate.

100% this. The lower body is way too fucking big.

HANNITY BTFO LIBERALS WITH POLLS

but its cute

>When you think he's going to wear his "red power tie" so you try to one-up him

GREAT JOB Cred Forums!

NOW EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD WILL COMMENT ABOUT YOU FIXING YOUR STUPID POLLS, THE LAUGHSTOCK OF THE WORLD THE TRUMPSHARTS

>t. the guy who said Jeb beat Trump in the primary debates

>you're all capable of running voting bots

But we're not. This is a meme that you're falling for.

Voting bots are disqualified, like when the Cruzbot tried to rig the Drudge poll in the primaries.

> he's just going to keep acting like that and half the people here will be convinced that these are representative polls and lose their shit when the normies actually go and vote

You dumb fucking shills said EXACTLY the same shit in the primaries. And the polls were right and you were wrong.

we all predicted some heavily (((adjusted))) polls after the debates, whoever won

Who here just watched Hannity BTFO out of the Hill cuck with our polls

Barron will usher in a technocracy

so you mean everything is going as planned therefore it's a win to him

HELL THE FUCK NO, IM OFF THE WRECK TRAIN, FUCK TRUMP, FUCK KEK, FUCK THE FROG, FUCK YOUR PHEASANT CANDIDATE AND ABOVE ALL FUCK Cred Forums FOR DECEIVED ME, IM ALL IN HILLARY AND WILL PRINT 1000S OF BUMPERS STICKERS AND GIVE THEM FOR FREE

just random 21st century *art*

Youtube is directly linking to voting registration now.

I think they're rattled.

Im gonna put a baby in Monica then.

Every single focus group for the primaries Frank hosted Trump lost. Really makes me think.

HOMO BALDING PROFESSOR BTFO

>tax breaks for the wealthy will fix the economy guys!!

dumbest idea ever

>twotter

Winning or losing is subjective but it was certainly a violent spat. I don't think the needle moved very much. Trump was Trump, Hillary came off as a robotic knifing bitch.

Pence will wipe the floor with pedoKaine, he used to host a talk show, very well spoken and knowledgeable, max /comfy/

I don't want to seem a negative nancy and I won't trump to win but I genuinely think he lost the debate. If I were a completely impartial person and was voting solely based off of that debate I see a woman who is calm and collected and a man who is fidgeting a lot and looking very flustered.
Trump started strong but after about 30 minutes he would start going off on tangents and getting side tracked and go off on a different tangent. He needed to focus more on a few main points and keep going back to them, and definitely go on the attack more. He doesn't do so well on defense. It's how he won the primary debates, by being the biggest person in the room and the center of attention.

just got chills desu

Uh huh, and I'm actually Tony Blair posting on a proxy.

This is the type of person that brings up SNIFF

MUH DIK HAS NEVER BEEN SO HARD

THESE POLLS SET THE NARRATIVE

FUCK YOU KIKES!!!!

If the objective of the debate was to show strength, then Trump knocked it out of the park.

Hillary Clinton couldn't get a word in edge wise and had to resort to asking for fact checkers instead of defending herself.

Oh shit I remember when those guys used to do the show together.

>half a million lurkers
>50 posters
i fell so special now
what makes them so shy?

But why milk?

it works when you dont have a gov spending 20trillion$

Newfriends seem to confuse
mfw/yfw = my face when / your face when
and
tfw = that feel when

quite often. Especially people in the "dank meme" youtuber culture and facebook meme spheres. It's how you spot an underage browser, basically, along with the usage of "kys"

51% CLINTON 49% TRUMP - VARIETY POLL- VOTE LADS
>51% CLINTON 49% TRUMP - VARIETY POLL- VOTE LADS
51% CLINTON 49% TRUMP - VARIETY POLL- VOTE LADS
>51% CLINTON 49% TRUMP - VARIETY POLL- VOTE LADS

M E M E
A
G
I
C

>If you vote in the polls you're rigging them
Get a load of this retard

The first debate is for show. All he had to do is put his rally face on. He was dominant. He spent more time talking and being active. He was fired up.

The last debate Trump will go full attack. He needs to completely tilt her then. After that there will be no more air time, no more debates to correct your mistakes.

People don't remember the talking points of the first debate. They remember the emotion. Trump had more.

People will remember the talking points of the last debate.

You can say whatever you want about Trumps, that he was rambling, that he had substance but it doesn't really matter, Hillary lost.
This was it, this was her chance to BTFO Trump, this was her chance to show America that she is a likable decent person, a true leader and a true American. Instead the exact opposite happened, Trump was the candidate with passion and humanity. He was funny, he was mad, he was snarky, he was a real human bean. And what about Hillary? Dull, predictable and boring, when Trump brought up her 30 years in politics the thing was done for her, whatever she said came off as empty talk. So the only difference between both of them was that Trump showed emotions while Hillary was a dull cunt.

This is clearly a Trump win then. Every debate his focus group says Trump lost and every debate Trump won.

must be testing if they're lactose intolerant

That shit was awesome. They always gang-raped Colmes.

Let me fact check that

you are mistaking stupidity with brabery. trump is just sooo full of himself he just says whatever he wants but ultimately he also dodge most of the questions or went full smudling

Tonight was about physically dominating a stage shared by Hillary Clinton.

There will be other nights to soothe nerves with calm policy talk.

I would too desu

damn. caterpillar eyebrows got game. respect.

>Trump majority
>640 votes
Literally was not expecting this.

the normies don't vote in republican primaries, those are only diehard republicans

the problem is, that's a dying breed, you can't win with just the republican vote, you have to pivot towards the center

you need to get voters that don't identify with the republican brand to win a national election, and he's failing at that

Say something you larping fuck.

its 51 trump now

twitter.com/cspan/status/780597822781468673

poll

I was somewhat worried about Trump untill I saw the shillposters.

She drinks the milk through the mouth in her feet.
Either that, or her skin.

>you are mistaking stupidity with brabery. trump is just sooo full of himself he just says whatever he wants but ultimately he also dodge most of the questions or went full smudling

You sound fucking stupid. Are you a spic or something?

You are sore losers.

Reminder to fact check before you post

>>P.S. Don't forget that Lester Holt is going to be the toughest moderator on Trump, and that one of his major strengths (immigration), wasn't touched at all this debate.

>Lester: Trump you are out of-
>Trump: I'M NOT DONE
>Lester: o..o..oook

>WHERE DID CTR GO?
they left because after donald's implosion tonight there's no need to even worry about him anymore

KEEP POUNDING IT LADS

"According to plan" in the sense that once again the field is seemingly chaotic in a way to serves to peculiarly benefit him in the end, yes.

I don't mean that Trump can't blow it, he obviously can, but if you're going into an arena with a disadvantage, you want to start low and end high, not the other way around. That's why David and Goliath is a perfect metaphor for this. The 3 debate schedule lends itself perfectly to crafting a 3 act narrative structure.

Eric Trump on Hannity in a few minutes.

See: Trump intellectuals are so full of shit lmao ay mama

>that one of his major strengths (immigration), wasn't touched at all this debate

This, barely touched on ISIS, didn't touch on immigration, she didn't attack any of his specific policies (that I'm aware of) other than "Muh 15% taxes dats too low gubbmint need mo money fo dem programz"

This. Tonight was all about dominance, emotion and presentation.

Last debate will be FULL talking points and surgical attacks.

Why did he not hammer her on emails regarding cyber security?

its worst, they will just use the tax break to off set the losses that his "tax on everything that you manufacture on China or Mexico" will put on all products

somebody have a complete list of polls?

J E B S U R G E

Still here faggot. And your daddy got BTFO! hahaha you idiots are fucking queers. Donald stumped himself. The absolute madman! He had months to prepare, and he still shit his pants on obvious questions. How will trumpfags ever recover?

KEK HANNITY REKTING PEOPLE WITH OUR POLLS

download of the debate where

And the Huffpost.

For the keks

I like how they used an older CRT that has that heavy leaded look. Would've been cool if they only had a single glass milk jug and 10 gallon aluminum can.

This is how I feel as well.

Reminds me of old 90s documentaries about the future of the internet. Like discovery channel or something.

Hillary was an unlikable, holier than thou smug bitch throughout the entirety of the debate. How can any of these fucks say she won?

Sure Trump could've done better, but to his credit he held his own the entire time and didn't have a Romney-tier fuck up.

Hillary isn't having a good month at all is she.

Look at their smug ass faces.
>HAHA WE GOT EM

Also they had their backs turned on the Constitution AND their wearing the opposite Political Party colors.

pottery

Anything you can share about internals? Any memes we can spread to prepare the voters to be persuaded?

please give sauce for this gif

because reasons

shit young jeb is fuckable

He won the Republican primary because of independents and crossover Democrats.

He did better in traditionally blue states, especially those with open primaries, than in the Republican strongholds of the west.

>Trump sticks his tongue out
>"All hail the God Emperor!"

>Johnson sticks his tongue out
>"Look at this literal retard"

EXPLAIN THIS SEXISTS

Look at me..I'm the kike now

Checked

No one says she won except shills
Which is quite silly because the polls all say trump won

Call me whatever you would like I know what I am and I know what I'm not.

Trump did not meet my expectations tonight. He did well and he won the night by a hair. But he didn't pull off the absolute victory that I figured was inevitable with the way Clinton had been collapsing for the past couple of weeks.

Trump's offensive game was on point and strong, especially within the first few rounds of questioning. He knew where to hit Clinton and with what. Where he failed was defense, his defense was weak.

He took control of the debate, but once he gained the lead he was caught up in a ramble and it was hard to understand what he was trying to say.

Clinton meanwhile did about as well as I thought she would. She performed perfectly average. The one credit I will give Trump that will give him the long term victory in this debate is that Trump's performance (for better or worse) will be remembered and Clinton's will not.

No one will talk about what Clinton had said at the debates in a week's time. But people will still be talking about Trump and that is to his advantage. This is clearly Trump's rodeo to win or to lose, and he needs to be more prepared for Clinton's attacks and come out with further ammo to really put her in the ground for round 2. He bit her hard, but he let her bite back.

>Most people will be watching this debate
>Appeal to emotion, what won him the primaries, just don't let her get under your skin

>Policy wonks and people that care about policy will be the only ones watching the other debates, where you can hit her on policy

I want to believe this is what they're advising him

Hello everyone i just found this subreddit and after tonight's debate how can you people support an idiotic candidate like trump?

Show's that Hillary is weak and the moderator was the 3rd debater.

Cleopatra supposedly bathed in milk. It's supposed to make your skin soft.

Trump's not trying to talk while sticking his tongue out.

Its called the 90-9-1 rule

They like to read

We like to shitpost

watched early and let it sink in for a while

honestly Trump fucking raped the living shit out of her tonight.

with her false smiling and practiced sound bites. Shes debating for 1975. Trump was 2016.

He fucking nailed it.

And if you go to shit like b*zzreport or msnbc or h*ffington post they have clinton winning. Average John and Jane Smith who make up 70% of the voter base aren't going to get on the internet and vote after the debate.

FUCKING FACT CHECK CTR

HILLARY ADVISED YOU TO DO IT

Goyim you cant be the kikes!
ME ME ME

I'm talking about the unanswered blows. There's plenty of economists who talk up his plans, which BTW aren't "trickle down". Get him to internalize picrelated. His plan is the same plan which worked for 170yrs.

pick your poison people

Hilary safety failures

trump economical nonsense

What I get from that is that the moderator was biased against Trump.

This. Drumpf is a fucking retard and all of is supporters are also retarded

I too enjoy brown anime grills

Gotta correct the Clinton lies.

Just woke up

How was the debate? Did Trump do good/okay/bad?

He can't pull a romney and blow his load to early user
Hillary just threw the kitchen sink at trump. All she has left is "Racist!"

>moderator interrupts Hillary 19 times
>interrupts Trump 30 times

Very fair

T-thanks Germany. We need you now more than ever. It is going to be a long night of fighting the shills to keep up spirits.

>hold me
>I dont want to die in a desert in Iran
>I dont want to die in the ice fields of Russia

VOTE IN THESE POLL!

twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/780604509961592836
twitter.com/politico/status/780600929515102208
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

Easy. She chose not to interrupt him.

He chose to interrupt her.

bitch needed to shut up kept on talking over people and not giving a shit about her time

Why not
>poor black man interrupted by evil white politicians

I guess I'm disappointed that this was less of a decisive battle like I wanted to think it was and more like a skirmish. Oh well at least Trump looks like he got the better of it.

He did fine. Clinton fucked up and brought up stuff like gun control in a race debate, and said she wanted women to be paid more than men. In summary.

he dominated

>moderator interrupted trump twice as much as clinton
That's all I see here. Really gets the old neurons firing.

>ywn smoke a joint and shoot liquor while fucking Kellyanne doggystyle.

Just woke up, it's 6am, what happened?

I actually came here to half-chan to post this and your other two posts but you had already written it better than I did.

Also, please give me a cameo in your comic. I'm okay with being punked by Dogbert. My name is Aaron and I have a beard, roll with it from there.

I am an actual jew, and these kikes infuriate me to no end. She should have been shot by the palestinians she robbed for their land.

Okay-to-bad. We'll see if our poll-rigging made a difference or not in the coming days.

Am honestly really demoralized right now.

DAILY BEAST'S EDITOR'S POLL
>DAILY BEAST'S EDITOR'S POLL
>twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status/780597794591637504
DAILY BEAST'S EDITOR'S POLL

TRUMP AT 36%

>that video

Trump answered every question, even the attacks on his personal affairs. The well has dried up now. Hillary is officially out of ammo.

>trump is now the canidate of the digital natives
please keep going, i'm loving it

Damn he could have been a Chad actor with that face, in some Jean Claude Van Damme tier B-movies

Keep in mind we are nothing but couch debaters. This is only my opinion, but it makes sense. Then again, can't know what's going on in Trumps HQ and what the plan is.

It was okay
Hillshills will say hillary won
Trumpfags will say trump won
In reality they tied

I like how as soon as they walked out on stage Trump walked right up to her and stood shoulder to shoulder, towering over her.

Who is andersen cooper

It was somewhat of a tie, but Trump came out the dominant and most Presidential looking candidate.

i'm gonna be hearing "Fact check" all week arent i?

Shillary literally said it's sexism to demand women do equal work for equal pay

very good user, check the polls

moderator interrupts trump 33% more
>moderator 3rd debater

this made my night of drinking and having my frist cigarette in 5 years worth it

this shit right here.

Trump rambled on in some ways but Hillary straight up lied and the moderator gave Hillary easy questions and gave Trump hard ones.

SEXY JUDGE ON HANNITY

Not going to lie....he could have easily destroyed her and still had plenty of ammo.

I want to believe you are true, but the more this goes on, the less I believe.

1st epic night for /tg - we need something we can believe in.

I thought you would be better than those poll-fixing Jews. Looks like I was wrong.

Trump won, media is trying to spin a Clinton win.

HANNITY KEEPS MENTIONING THE POLLS

MY FUCKING DICK

The Midwest voter heard Trump talk about how NAFTA and Globalism are destroying the American Middle Class
How he'll reduce taxes and Hillary plans on raising taxes immensely

Hillary was dead silent on all issues

Trump just locked up PA & OH

>(((official))) sources

Sometimes you have to out-jew the jew

Yup.

HOLY SHIT Judge Jenine and Lisa Booth on Hannity

>half a million votes

it isn't anime, it's animation.

fuck your chinese cartoons.

>how will you bring the production jobs back??
>I WILL STOP THE JOBS LEAVING!!
...also was a terrible plan

JUDGE JANINe???

>That flag
>Doesn't know who Big Sam is

That's Sam Allardyce you fucking Paki, Manager of the English Football team

Need me to tell you why he's in the news too?

he looked like an idiot, he was incoherent for half the debate time he was speaking

Trump lost. It's over. FUcking idiot rambled on about dumb shit and dodged endlessly.

It's alright. Hang in there. Its just one bad performance. This time last month we were 10 points down.

He attacked her hard, but the moderator had 5 preplanned attacks against Trump, 0 for Clinton. Almost all questions were her talking points. Everytime they asked about policies, they let her speak first and she copied Trumps policies word for word.

She lied nonstop, and then laughed at everything. Audience wouldn't stop shilling for her...

All that said, he did really good and all polls have him up big.

Don't worry user, I think Trump did this on purpose.

Reminder to not spam or even participate in "who won" polls if you support Trump. If the next two debates go like this, he will win. We want Hillary to be confident so she doesn' t feel the need to change her strategy. Remember the debates with Obama.

Fuck. Absolute milf.

Solid but could be better. He's definitely holding back

Look at this

CTR on fucking suicide watch

WORTH IT

>Senpai noticed us!

Megyn Kelly surprisingly btfo'd Clinton on her "fact checking" by playing the "gold standard" TPP clip.

HOLY FUCK. GERALDO JUST MENTIONED THE PEE PEE POO POO MEME ON HANNITY!

WE CTP NOW

>the nazi frogs are the reason Hillary's losing in the polls

It's all a vast right wing conspiracy.

>this guy above me
kek

a faggot

Anyone have a fox stream? Will post a cute maga girl for one. :^)

muh dick can't handle it

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/780567397275201536

This, la.

Fuck no. He crushed her. It's just media who is trying to spin it the other direction.

both are cute, assblasted Cred Forumsmb

ONE thing is for sure.. Trump exposed his racism tonight. The way he smirked as Clinton talked about systemic racism was telling. He had no response, no solution to the endemic problems facing society.

Hillary has this in the bag.

Just call 'em talmudists. I'm half joo and know plenty of full joos who never got the invite to the secret world running club.

The talmudists and the 1% joos are the issue, once they get shoah'd the rest stop being an issue. The rest of the ones acting like termites don't get taken out for their joo-ness but on a basis of action (ie, porn)

SEXY JUDGE ON HANNITY. LIVESTREAM: livenewsbox.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html

Eh, fuck em, they're muzzies. Israeli Jews are fine, mostly.

Globalist Jews though...I have very little patience for traitors.

Trump shouldve prepared better, he was stumbling and couldnt get his points across as effectively as he should have.

Kek. They don't even try to hide they are propaganda.

I always felt demoralized after a primary debate, but then the polls come in and it turns out Trump won everything.

wow, i guess not all fags wear rainbows.

She is hotter than like 90% of chicks in their 20's

I'd assblast that cute.

RECYCLE:

new poll boys

get to voting

>77

Kek always has your back, friend. never forget

There were some real good zingers in there if you're into that

And even sexier Lisa Boothe

I'm diamonds.

fox doing the spinning for us i feel like i earned a pay check tonight
AWOO

Is Geraldo a shitposter?

>Page 5

shit, i'm tired

ACTUAL NEW THREAD

Dumbass

>same thread.

Am I on drugs?

boards i have used:

Cred Forums 2004-2007 rip chanology
/new/ for a bit
Cred Forums from zimmerman trial to ferguson riots and now

Cred Forums to troll hardware keyboard enthusiasts

/o/ to ask for advice on my landrover then to post links to reddit showing how reddit /r/Cars people know more about landrovers AND LS vortec conversions than /o/ (this always gets me a ban but worth it for the salt)

/diy/ when I post something my woodshop sold to a client

stop jacking it to anime you loser

when Trump win. I hope you user are ready for the economy chaos.. I dont miss 2006

>Everytime they asked about policies, they let her speak first and she copied Trumps policies word for word.
Exactly. And copied Bernie's too in taxing the wealthy and investing in the middle class, BLM, etc.
Literally a puppet.

>WHERE DID CTR GO?
True story. I just signed up with them, for free.

BOOO

>dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
did it just start? they're too close

You know honestly that makes me feel a lot better. While I love the God Emperor, the "middle America" meme is super strong, and he needed to come off as genuine. I think he succeeded in that but also he allowed the moderator to allow Hillary to keep on the attack. But you're right, Hillary NEEDED to absolutely deceimate and she just looked like an angry old lady

POOPOOPEEPEE

>hillary was alpha

He explained the VAT tax and how it is more beneficial for companies to leave than stay. He will make it so it's better to stay.

>That warm feeling you get when instead of just laughing and posting about memes, you make your own and get some (you)'s.

Lack of OC really was the cancer that killed Cred Forums. I'm glad Cred Forums doesn't have that problem.

I am still religious tho, but i am more of a deist than a jew.

THE ACTUAL NEW THREAD TO RECYCLE

>she copied Trumps policies word for word.
Yeah thats what she does. She did it to Bernie when the race got tight and shes doing it to Trump. She is for "thoroughly vetting new immigrants" since two weeks ago. Before the Obamanation naturalized 1000 "immigrants" from terrorist countries that were set to be deported.
NonCTR Shilldogs open your fucking eyes. She's campaign promise politician, not a problem solver

WE NEED TO INCREASE THE VOTE ON THE DAILY MAIL HOMEPAGE

COME ON LADS. KEK WILLS IT.

In my day you would be taken out back and shot.

>Eric
>Reince
>Sheriff Clarke
>all coming up

Fuck, I guess I don't need sleep for class tomorrow anyways.

kek has blessed you scott

kek

how?? there is no way to compete production wise with china production cost.

and even if he somehow armforce the production to be in america. companies wont carry the extra burden, they will just rise the cost of the product. so the people that buy those products are the one suffering the hit at the end.

also is comedy gold when he was companies with labor force in fucking mexico

that or it was really fucking cold in there to keep the hillbot from overheating

Gtfo. Noone got time to scroll thru 12 pages of britcuck entertainment horsesheit. Link the poll or be gone britbong