Trump objectively won

Trump objectively won

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I DONT PAY INCOME TAXES BECAUSE IM SMART LMAO
>IF HILLARY WINS I WILL SUPPORT HER
>400 POUND HACKER HURRRRRRRR

What the literal fuck was Trump thinking? Jesus Christ what a fucking moron.

I don't know how you can defend this retarded shit when it makes absolutely no sense.

Trump = ((((STUMPED))))) and that's really all that needs to be said.

He only lost because there were too many openings to attack her that he didn't take advantage of. Otherwise, at least he said some things that had substance, she said nothing different from what we'ce been doing the past 8 years.

sauce it up Bubba

FPBP

can't stow the toe

He was constantly on the defensive and kept sighing and sniffing. He objectively lost because of that by itself without getting into how he embarrassed himself with the lack of reality in his policy proposals.

400 pound NEET detected

He started off winning then went downhill from there.

>navel piercing

Degenerate desu

You sound like the 400lb hacker named Cred Forums. Be careful you don't get suicided.

just remember the greasy skat hound shillary said that trump didn't care if there was nuclear war in east asia, trump immediately said that's not true

remember this when there is nuclear war in east asia

Yes, but not by as much as he should have. Plus the media can easily spin it as a Hillary win. CTR are already out in full force.

"You had 10 years in a position of power to change something and you didn't" should be all we need to hear but the MSM won't mention that quote at all.

Trump won.

He dominated the discussions.

The bar is set pretty low for Trump to begin with and he still managed to look unprepared. Hillary is not the least bit intimidated by him and he will take any and all bait, there's always Cruz 2020 I guess.

>Trump objectively won
no way

Welcome, Cred Forums's Cred Forums.
.I speak for the Law and the Land, and I shall drive the rabid dogs of Nationalism from The United States.

Foolishly you prayed to your wretched Frog God - many times last night you attempted to 'meme' a coughing fit and pants of shit upon one of my greatest disciples, Hillary.

You failed. I protected her. You should have targeted me instead - but the idiots who worship the pretender frog have not a hope in the world of realising that I am your true enemy

What fools you all are. I'm a god. How can you stop a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No repeating digits or coloured nameplate can work in this place. Come. Lay down and abandon your KEK.. It is not too late for my mercy.

This is the place of destiny. And destiny may only be shaped by the winner of last nights debate - a debate clearly won by Hillary Clinton.
I do not know what you think to accomplish. But raise your hand against me, and I shall destroy you.

There is still hope for you - stop posting your frog and come join me and my acolytes - worshippers of the One True God, MOLOCH, the Bull Headed One.

You will never see Hillary indicted for her 'crimes' If, by her crimes, you mean the inevitable suffering and destruction caused by war, then she accepts the burden of leadership. America cannot be restored without war. Enlightenment cannot grow back without the risk of upsetting the tradition-bound and complacent herd. And the Mongrel armies of the Republicans cannot be expelled from America without bloodshed. As I have charity and compassion, I grieve. But our mission is just and noble

Since it hardly matters, let me assure you... there are no guarantees that would help you once I had my hands on those voters. Pity I didn't try to bargain with you. It might have made things so much easier. But now we'll never know.

It began here. It will end here. Have you any parting words?

I was very skeptical of breathless coverage in the left-leaning about how badly he got rekt. Then I checked Breitbart. Sheesh. When you're No.1 cheer squad is leading with "b-b-b-but they never brought up x, y, or z," that means you didn't deliver very much to hang your hat on.

Back to the drawing board for Trump. 2 more outings to redeem himself.

The 400lb hacker thing was funny, but yeah he fucked up several times

I loved the 400lb hacker thing, because normies can understand that concept.

>Degenerate desu
How would you punish her for it?

try to choke her with my micropenis

Trump did great , he could have done better but don't put all your trump cards down when you still have 2 to go

Trump is the honest candidate

By what metric? You need some kind fof a metric for objectivity, m88

Sacrifice and timestamp or it didn't happen faggot.

Exactly. Which is why when anybody says a particular candidate won the debate it doesn't mean anything. These debates are just sanctioned mud slinging.

don't forget to vote
dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html