I've been on the Cred Forums for years, partook in all the memes, and even the trump memes. But I have to admit...

I've been on the Cred Forums for years, partook in all the memes, and even the trump memes. But I have to admit, she won fair and square. Holy shit. She really looked presidential. I guess it's time to stop memeing and admit she won and trump will not recover. Goodbye, dumpy trumpy. Hello, hilly billy!

im going to fart in ur mouth

2 ez. Be more suble senpai. Here's your (You). Wew.

Even though you're a shill who should kill itself, Imma low-key agree with you. It was pretty much a tie. Trump had more sound-bites, but had more slip-ups. However, since I expected Trump to completely stomp, I'll call this a loss for him. It'll get better.

Hello CTR. You faggots are even worse at being obvious than JIDF.

Hilary
>you didn't even pay taxes
Trump
>well the government would have squandered it anyways
Hilary
>you didn't pay workers the agreed upon payment
Trump
>well they ***probably*** didn't do a good job

Did Donald actually think these were good comebacks?

fpbp

> Why yes, I have been a fellow kid for years and years and partook in all those things you fellow kids do.

>Lost every poll
>She won fair and square
Fuck off CTR

> implying there isn't huge JIDF CTR overlap.

This guys has the answer you may be looking for OP.

Holy fuck! You're stupid!

>Trumpfags are so btfo at this point they resort to just calling people CTR instead of debating

>I've been on the Cred Forums for years, partook in all the memes, and even the trump memes. But I have to admit, she won fair and square. Holy shit. She really looked presidential. I guess it's time to stop memeing and admit she won and trump will not recover. Goodbye, dumpy trumpy. Hello, hilly billy!

>1 post by this id

>t. wageslave

Op is a 30 year old CTR Sanders supporter.

How does it feel to sell your soul for a few grand?

Hope you choke to death alone in your loft, as the light fades, remember your life was meaningless and you left no legacy.

Don't let her get away with this

What is CTR and why do you guys call black people "googles". Ive never been on Cred Forums before.

CTR Shill modus operandi:

1) Claim you used to support Trump
2) Claim you're a """4channer"""
3) Favours opinion for Hillary
4) Disregard Trump

tl;dr WTF I'm #Shill4Hill NAO

Shill.

She literally said that its sexism to believe women only deserve equal pay from equal work. We will demolish her for that. She's proven to be a man hating anti egalitarian.

Nice trips

I was voting trump until tonight. He's a fool. How can a man lose that badly to a woman?

Did you think that was a good comeback?

Get you your fake ass outa here

Nope. Stayed up late to watch the debate.Tbqh, she seemed flustered. Contrary to what the media will eventually say, he seemed in control the whole time. Interrupting the speaker was a bit over the line, but as what he said, it is his temperament.

Sorry Burgeranon. Krautland disagrees with you.

first post best post XD

DIS DONT MEAN SHIT. THESE ARE ALL GAY SITES

desu only children use the word "comeback"

say rebuttal

And to add, No I am not white, but a Poo in Loo living overseas. And yes, I do root for Trump to win.

You wouldn't be one of those cucks that think it's a good idea to keep coming here, would you?

Did you think that was a good non-sequitur?

>I've been on the Cred Forums for years

Me oldfag

You newfag/ctr

"partook in all the memes"

Fuck off I'm spiderman and my faggot detector is of the charts.

Brexit showed something very interesting

Professional campaigning companies are pretty talentless and can be undermined either by minor foreign influence or the likes of /pol

New era and the old shit with playing games with MSM contacts does not work any more, or intercepting pre broadcast stat feeds.

Anyone who has read her emails knows she is spoon fed an agenda my a small clique of lefist feminist abortionists who wet themselves at being near 'power' and that she is basically obsessed with gender and pleasing her muslim financial backers.

She's not presidential. She is literally a cunt obsessed with cunts.

OS Her aids fuck with my countries internal politics on abortion and we fuck with your election.

Got that?

Good.

Now fuck off ctr.

BTW

tell hillary this

You told us to use our talents to overthrow dictators. We listened.

You then jailed and murdered the best of us.

We know what you did.

We know what the Russians did.

You are no better than them now.

I agree OP
MADAM PRESIDENT

Did you get a free abortion voucher with that post?

>I've been on the Cred Forums for years
kek