Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums
I just woke and saw CNN with their usual bullshit.
Be honest with me, who won the debate? Was Trump STUMPED?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-bets-idUSKCN11X09O
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Things didn't go so well user

He definitely lost. Hillary got under his skin and made him look like a rambling lunatic

When is the next debate? Does he still have a chance to recover from this tho?

The scary thing is Cred Forums and r/the_donald have fucked with lots of online polls. Trump has seen the polls and is under the impression that he won the debate. If he tries to wing the next debates like this one, he is certainly fucked

Trump lost. What did you expect from that idiot?

This. Trump is retarded and for anyone to also support trump, you also have to be retarded

October 4th is the vice-presidential debates, the second presidential debates are a few days after that.

if he's gonna recover he's gonna have to actually fucking prepare. I'm not very optimistic

The full damage control Cred Forums has been on all night should tell you the answer

PROTIP: Online polls rigged by anons clearing their cache don't count

I was a firm Trump supporter but you anons are right. After tonight Im officially with her and the rest of you Cred Forumstards should do the same if you want to save america.

Trump panicked after 30min,Hillary got confident, the debate itself was a shitshow with nobody following the rules. If Trump had had specifics it probably would have been a draw

If he prepares for the next one, he could crush her. He had some good points, but didn't focus on them, instead defending against her attacks and thus legitimizing them

i was for rato all along. it's you faggots that are the idiots

Basically The Don is a pathetic faggot that can't beat a felonious white in a simple conversation. Trump is pathetic. Trump is sad. Hillary is a successful criminal...

Nah, Trump was great.

Are you so fucking retarded you forgot about the ID posting on this board or are you just a shillary troll finding a new place to spread your shit?

holy shit kill yourself you dumb fuck

I still have no idea why the hell he randomly just mentioned his kid is good at computers.
Plus he went full retard when he said he was going to go back to war in the middle east and get China to invade north Korea. Plus he ranted about Japan for like 20 minutes when nobody even asked about it.

>CTR is this pathetic

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hillary wasn't asked about Benghazi, the civil war from Yemen, the funding from Saudi Arabia, the sudden deaths linked to the Clintons or the emails. So she lost.

will they ever even mention those in the next debates?

I had to check your ID just to make sure this wasn't some sort of post-modernist experimental shitposting

He won. These faggots are just shilling.

Trump won.

If you debate a walking felony and it doesn't end decisively in your favor...you FUCKING LOST BECAUSE YOURE FUCKING PATHETIC

Fuck off trumpshills go back to r/the_donald or whatever reddit shithole you came from.

The only non-shills in this thread. Im glad Cred Forums still has some sensible people.

Well ctr just posted 649$ in my paypal account for the memes ive been making. If i shill till 4am i get a bonus of 260$.

So hillary won, trump lost.

Tonight's the wrong night to be asking Cred Forums who won. CTR is out in full force doing damage control.

As you can see in ever online poll from CNBC to Time Magazine, Donald Trump won.

She came off as a status quo robot, while he acted like a normal person. And though appearing angry at some times, he confirmed his status as the true change agent in this election.

>going for a drink after work together

If Trump has the balls to ask this, she will blush forthwith he says anything about it. I think this is going to remain taboo, but nevertheless I think that the sheep will vote for Clinton since they are unaware of these crimes if the media denies them.

You will have to stick to one of these. Gary doesn't stand a chance, especially after the Aleppo mistake.

Quality b8 m8

My sides are in orbit

Trump got fucking stomped. No wall for you americucks.

Trump simply held the line. He avoided anything overly sensitive, took some jabs at Hillary, and did his usually bob and weave act.

It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. He is merely holding the line until the election, as he is counting on his rising poll numbers to carry him. Trump knows that the cannot fuck up now which is why he will keep just sort of running around throwing up "MAGA" chants, which is actually his best strategy right now.

NOTHING that was throw against Trump in the debate wasn't something that we have not heard a THOUSAND times before EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.... 24/7.... since this whole debacle began.

I am ready to build a wall!
TRUMP TOWER SAVED MY MOTHER'S LIFE!

Try to be a little more obvious I'm not sure they can tell your shilling on the moon.

This, ctr in full damage control mode.

Are you feeling alright? You do realize tho "non-shills" are you as well? Can someone inform CTR ID are a thing and shit? Or does he uses VPN/proxy/resets the router like us, cool kids?

Trump won.

From the bits I saw it looked like he hadn't prepared well enough. All his information seemed based on news articles. It gave me the impression that he doesn't really understand what he's getting himself into, as if he thinks he can run it all on personality alone. If so then he needs to be a fast learner or he will turn into either an easy puppet or a disaster.

Obama lost the first debate too. It's okay

4U

It was a meh debate.
Polls **probably** arent going to swing big because of it.

he will win the next two debates, it's ok. he wasn't looking for a slamdunk, he went there to speak policy and stand his ground. he was getting frustrated but he stayed on point. hillary 'won' the debate for normies. which is good, she needs more support, she needs more people to be interested , she will have mostly phone-in votes, 90% of her voters are completely unenthusiastic, 100million people showed up for trump. most hillary supports probably didn't want, the MSM for the next two weeks are going to be full 'hillary BTFO trump OMG' so those disinterested voters are going get a little hyped up and tune in to the next debate to watch her win again... and then trump is going to go super saiyan.

So basically:

>Cred Forums is full of shitposters
>pay maybe 20 spergy autists whi shitpost there $200 a day to shitpost
>entire board follows

What's new?

He blew hillary out, straight up. Don't get me wrong, hillary did a great job, some top tier college debate champion type shit, BUT

>donald controlled the floor
>donald was real and he was honest
>donald left a lot of bait on the table
>donald called out the mainstream lies
>donald called out the emails and offered to release tax returns if she released emails

And what the fuck were all those questions geared towards trump?

>secratary clinton, how is your policies going to make the world sunshine and flowers?

>Donald what do you have to say about Clinton's look. Are you going to call all women disgusting pigs?

They tried to roast him and he owned their asses straight up.

>he went there to speak policy
was he doing that at all?

I feel like that kid got mad pussy during his day.

neither of these are true. the debate was a draw.

>Clinton talked about the debunked wage gap

To anybody who knows anything she owned herself many times, championed for the bullshit we know is bullshit. She did a GREAT job giving at delivery, it was an amazing stage act.

yeah,i think he spoke quite a bit of policy. tax, trade,war,terrorism, international relations, police, infrastructure, etc. most of the debate was fluff bullshit after the first 30 minutes.. birther, racism , misogynist nonsense, his tax returns. trump did want he needed to do.

Correct the Record salt is the most hilarious kind. Paid to be salty, what a world.

trump cant pull the obungo nigger card though

thanks leaf
should I bother watching the whole thing later tonight?

Sounding reasonable and calling it a draw here means he lost

poe's law?

HAHAH

THE CTR LEVELS HERE ARE OFF THE CHARTS

HILLARY FULL PANIC MODE CONFIRMED

OP, Trump won big league.

was worth the watch, if you are a trump supporter don't expect the hard hitting trump from months ago, this debate was about factual policy, he was pretty restrained and he stuck to his policy until they started with the ab hominem attacks. he said what he needed to say, next debate will be a lot better.

The first 15 minutes were definitely a huge win for Trump.

Afterwards, who knows. My household is mixed politically, and almost everyone tuned out after the first or second round of questions/debate, which from what I was told, Hillary seemed to have an edge.

Basically, people didn't really care much for the longwinded responses from Hillary that said so much yet so litt.e

Pretty much a draw but trump fans will be MAGA always; just try convince liberalfags to not vote clintion, wish trump didnt bring up his temperament kinda cringe for me

Trump Won.
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
Vote and MAGA

i was a cruz missile but i support trump now because i can't imagine a corrupt murderer leading the free world.
i guess i will get drunk tonight and watch it with a few buddies of mine.

Hello CTR

LOL Trump definitely lost. Hillary won, especially with the most interesting and progressive argument of the night about black people being oppressed victims of white men. That was the part where I suddenly realized, fuck it dude, maybe those people calling him Drumpf are actually really funny and smart, and I decided that they're right, we're the dumb ones.

When Trump groaned after she started going into her enlightened and intelligent discourse on race, that was when I really realized that this guy is a true bigot, and said "NEVER TRUMP" out loud. Now I'm here and I'm going to rub it in y'all faces until you recognize that this nation isn't yours, white people are evil, and anyone who doesn't hate white men, Europe, and the white race, deserves death.

Also here
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/
The MAGA machine will keep charging full steam ahead until the election is over and won.

They fucked with his mic. Making it loud when he wasn't talking and boosting hillarys mic then when he was talking the volume would go down.

The audience laughed at Trump, when he said he had a winning temperament, and Hillary did a little dance. For real. By the end of the debate she was beaming, and Trump looked beaten down.

Exactly. Hillary is pure greed and wickedness puppetted by George Soros' unimaginable evil.

your caps-lock is only overcompensation after a defeat. the only one in panic mode is you, sorry.

They'll plant as many shills as they want in the audience. What matters is that every single poll has Donald Trump as the winner of the debates except for (((CNN))).

He destroyed her in the first half, the second half he got bogged down in irrelevant bullshit like King Google's birth certificate and bullshit about him supporting the Iraq war. The (((moderator))) was clearly in Clinton's bag.

>wins almost all online polls
>defeat

okay reddit

Cred Forums calling it a draw is probably the best evidence there is he lost hard.

That's a straight lie, but Hillary certainly jumped up on the betting markets.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-bets-idUSKCN11X09O

Damage control. He got bogged down in what Hilary wanted him bogged down in. The moderator asked questions he knew were coming and let him interrupt and go over time.

how does it work with the moderators? what will we get on the next debate?

Trump won hands down.

Hillary was just high and laughing off all arguments she couldn't refute.

Why do you keep giving this attention? Anyone can do it, you're not helping. I'd almost go as far to say you're shills yourself.

Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie. Trump was debating both the moderator and Clinton and he made both of them look like fools.

>starts off strongly on the economic issues

>all Clinton does is pander to "muh economic equality" literally stuff we've heard that's no different from Obama

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

>Clinton literally could not refute that

>Trump turns to Clinton and says "why are you thinking of these solutions now?"

>Clinton stand there does nothing

>everyone sees how Trump is the change candidate, Clinton tried to make her pathetic career look like it was successful

>on the racial divide, Trump reinforced law and order, talked about stop and frisk that actually worked

>Clinton pandered, all she said was say "muh systemic racism"

>Trump stood strong defended himself with the petty attacks about his business and on the Iraq war bullshit

>Trump was fact checked, every time he was he answers with a substantive truthful answer

While Trump deflects each and every attack on his character, or on his business, he diverts it and turns it into a policy driven answer. Trump spent most of the debate bringing attention to himself, Clinton stood there with a smug look.

He could have done things like talk about her private email server, but he will get those chances in the other debates when they're more relevant to the question. Trump should have talked about dirty Bill Clinton and his treatment of women after Hillary brought up the bullshit about Trump and women. Trump took the high road though, so people will see that Hillary desperately tried to slander him.

hillary gives the same generic answers over and over. the reality is they wont tax companies more, they cant force revenue sharing and there will be no "revolution"

There are more debates for him to go all out on her. I think that he will do it in the third debate as final. Always end on a good note.

The real answer is it wasn't a decisive debate so trying to name a winner can only be done for the sake of trying to name a winner.

The desperation of shills who reply to their own posts and media fags to declare victory makes the propaganda very obvious.

Mod: What is your stance on the economy?

Trump: Lower taxes across the board, get rid of regulations that make it hard to do business, and negotiate better trade deals

Clinton: I have plans, and they're plans that will work. Great plans

Basically repeat this for every issue. Then add about two segments where Clinton called him racist and sexist. She offered nothing and tried to paint him as a loon. I think that was her main objective this debate, and she failed. Trump on the other hand actually gave answers that had some substance. He did land some counter punches but nothing too big. I don't think he wanted to came off too harsh for two reasons: that would play into the Clinton playbook of "he's unstable and a lunatic", and he didn't want to have the media going ballistic for attacking poor grandma like that and have them claim sexist meanie!!!

Face it Cred Forums Jews, Niggers, SWJ's, and all other forms of Liberalism and Cuckery are here for now and forever more!

If one debate that trump barely lost in is enough to convince you to leave the train and vote for shillary do it then make sure to promptly kill yourself after

so she uses the same techniques he used in the republican debates, was he ever talking policies back then? yet he still won big, and she might too.

Trump needs to practice debating career criminals/lawyer/politicians. He did not come across well, and deviated into babbling, when he should have attacked with one liners.

We need to make a law that politicians can't be lawyers. This is the common problem we have allowed to take hold.

Different situations call for different strategies. The thing is Trump needed to act outrageous and not talk much about policy to garner attention in a very large field of candidates that were, by all means, more experienced than him and more knowledgeable on almost every issue. It's a primary and everyone basically agrees on all the issues. That's not the case with a presidential debate. The people want to hear specifics and get a vision of America under their leadership. What they got from Clinton was fake, had no answers, and just did more name calling. Trump was on the defense a lot and did fire back some, but he also got somewhat of a chance to talk about the issues and his ideas for fixing the problems. This is why I think Clinton lost. All she had was: Racist! Sexist! That doesn't solve a damn problem, and I think most people see that.