I wanted Trump to win. I wanted this debate to be a chance to tell the public, in specific terms, his policies...

I wanted Trump to win. I wanted this debate to be a chance to tell the public, in specific terms, his policies. He mention one policy at best, per answer. Otherwise he resorted to his usual fear mongering. Even as a Trump supporter, I don't think he won this debate. I don't really think there was a clear winner. But if you put a gun to my head and made me answer, I'd say he lost. There's no way any Hillary voters switched to Trump after tonight, and I have a hard time imagining an undecided voter thinking Trump was clearly the best candidate.

What do we do? It's probably over for Trump. Pic to prove I'm not a CTR shill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O1xivG8LuiI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She used all her ammo hes gonna be able to attack attack attack next one
Other then that he done well anyways
Hillary is a robot trump is a people

To add, it's retarded that anyone who shows doubt in Trump is automatically labeled a shill. As a logical person, all I wanted was for him to talk policy. That barely happened.

You know theres more debates right?

Photoshopped. Nice try CTR

>g-guys I was a trump supporter untill............

Debates don't switch any voters retard

Polls are indicating he won with more than 400,000 votes.

Sorry.

It's not over by any means. It just didn't go perfect. Don't jump ship just because of one bad debate against a politician that's being debating for years. That'd just be silly.

First is most important though

I'm not jumping ship. I'll still vote for him. I just worry about the boost Hillary might get from undecided voters who chose her after tonight's debate

It wasn't even a bad debate

I hate the "undecided" meme if you haven made up your mind now you shouldent vote

the first is most important, its too late

>Expected politician to say something of substance
lel

No its not

Is it? Didn't Romney beat Obama in the first debate?

>Polls
Which ones, mfk? I'm a Trump supporter, but every poll has a different result. Different winners, different numbers. No one one, and no citizen has a fucking clue who's gonna win.

"CTR shills" are just Cred Forums oldfags stirring up retarded Drumpfags because they're the most thin skinned users here.

I can't lie, you have a point but I still think it's too late. Trump is a very poor debater.

any online polls with more than 100k votes are bullshit

Will you shut the fuck up and stop listening to the shills
every poll says we won

> not a shill
Guess how I know you're a shill?

Hillary Came across as a smug bitch in front of Millions of Viewers. Not a good way to make people like you.

Even with Lester Holt literally fighting for her, Americans are picking Trump.

Both were garbage even by burger standards, watch the debate of literally any other 1st world country.

>online polls
There are literally multiple threads on Cred Forums about these polls and how to clear your cache so that you can vote again

>People should make up their minds before their candidates discuss issues on the big stage, directly with each other

Are you mentally challenged, user?

> citing online polls

keks marblecakealsothegame

It was exactly on burger standard, have you seen burger media lately? I'd dare to say it was actually above standard

It was a wash at worst.

Just because Trump didn't BTFO of Shillary doesn't mean she won, it just means she survived.

>I want him to talk policy

Ya because I know I can lay out my policy for peace in the middle east in two minutes.

Bullshit you're a supporter .. Fucking most of the country agrees he won you fucking monkey.. Kill yourself and burn those hats

>romney kicked obamas ass first debate
>rombey got his ass kicked 3rd debate
Who won that election?

If you're paying any kind of attention then yes absolutely you fucking moron. They're so fucking different that if you don't know yet, you haven't been watching.

you mean the internet polls spammed here begging people to vote?

i wonder why he's winning hmmm, really makes you think...

Although Trump sucked, I'll agree the moderator was biased af, buttonholing him on the birther thing whilst Hillary said nothing.
The only reason I support Trump is he seems less hawkish on Russia. Otherwise he seems like a genuine dumbass at this stage.

Relax, bro.
1. Even if she'd started babbling about aliens and collapsed on stage, no Hillary voters were going to switch to Trump anyway.
2. There are very few truly undecided voters and anyone who's been sitting on the fence this long isn't going to make a decision based on first debate.
3. Trump did fine.

These are the same talking points we listened to before.

I honestly think you have mentally deficiencies

Record corrected in real time

Too bad the ballots cannot be rigged with spam.

Just fucking say it. Don't explain the problem like every politician does and just state your policy and you'd be able to fit it in 2 min

CNN said people generally watch only the first 30 minutes of the debate and Donald Trump was hitting the hardest during that time.

I didn't expect that. I just wanted him to say anything at all, about his plans. He had some great moments like BTFOing her on tax records vs releasing her emails, but he had nary anything to say besides saying "X is a disaster and we can't let this happen." No HOW. Not even one sentence sometimes.

I'm worried he won't win after tonight. I'm still voting for him no matter what. You can still support someone and be apprehensive about their actual prospects

Thanks, that's a relief to read.

>He didn't remove the Thank you for voting!

lmao

too bad our opinions will still count on election day
kill yourself, pedro

The rest of this election is not about getting Hillary voters to switch to Trump. They are too self-righteous as well as vice versa.

The goal is to lower Hillary's turn out to low enough levels that she loses. This isn't done with explaining detailed policies, but by showing that the other candidate is shit.

This isn't rocket science guys, fuck

TRAITOR. GET THE FUCK OUT.
OUT OUT OUT.

He did well initially with the soundbites and ran out anything substantial to say later. Hillary was robotic as usual.

>The goal is to lower Hillary's turn out to low enough levels that she loses.
No it's not you fucking retard. It's to get that huge number of undecided voters over to Trump. That comes with policy and a good attitude.

>he resorted to his usual fear mongering.

This is a very bizarre thing for a Trump supporter to say...

>It's probably over for Trump.

Again, this is not something I've ever heard a Trump supporter say.

I'm skeptical of your sincerity, however:

The response to these concerns is obvious.

There are 2 more debates dude.

Chill the fuck out.

false, he delivered a much stronger finish than start. his first 15 minutes were garbage

>Fucking most of the country agrees he won you fucking monkey
how do i into statistics

>2. There are very few truly undecided voters
This election has the highest percentage of undecided voters in history.

Dude, we rigged those.

>his usual fear mongering

You're not a Trump supporter. Dropping hard to swallow facts to over emotional and sensitive people isn't fear mongering, cuck

Gee, I guess these debate things are fucking useless then. I mean what's the point of them if they don't get votes.

>He mention one policy at best, per answer.

Can you describe for me a policy that Clinton outlined, aside from asking people to look at her website?

Lack of a better word. During his questions, I wanted him to say "I'm going to do X Y Z," but instead he said "X is a disaster, look at Y and Z." Sometimes that would take the full two minutes, and sometimes he would name one policy, like stop and frisk or taxing imports on American products made overseas. We've heard about the problems at his rallies, I wanted the debates to be about his solutions

Did anybody from the left vote in those? or just pol? Well naturally if it's just pol (which filled with a shit load or right wingers btw) it's going to boost trump into the lead.

It was a mess with both sides, but Hillary showed a more content upper hand.
Trump seemed a little defensive and unsettled, different than he's been this entire season.
It's only the first debate, hoping to see what the next few weeks will bring. I'm still voting Trump, it's the undecided voters that need to be watch rn.

>Pic to prove I'm not a CTR shill

No, youre just a faggot with bait

I'd argue that it's easier to show that Hillary is corrupt and shouldn't be voted for. Once she starts losing her numbers in polls more undecideds will flock to the now popular choice as well as her numbers dropping, amplifying the impact. It would be much harder to straight up convince someone to vote for Trump when the Trump is a bigot, racist etc. narrative is shoved down their throats everyday

Correct answer.

I think that Trump lost the debate tonight but you are worried about wrong things.

Yes, he didn't talk policy stuff that much but what bigger problem is that he got baited so much by Hillary.

He killed her in the first 30 mins but he took every single bait in the last 60 minutes.

I have no idea what to tell you. Romney did won first debate against Obama but still got BTFO'd in the last 2. But it seems that Trump can't control himself and that he gets too easily triggered by the tax returns and questions about his businesses.

This is only the first debate but there is early voting in many states right now and he has to absolutely murder her in the last 2 debates.

Hillary didn't show any specific policies either. He didn't win convincingly but it wasn't a loss that's for sure.

So they paying CTR to buy hats now for some mindgames? Nice try we see through that shit, fuck off.

>not simply saving a photo from another thread and then using it as your own to start a shill thread

I thought you fuckers were smarter than this

Obama was incumbent, though.

I still haven't gotten this taking the bait point

she tried talking shit and he defended and explained himself perfectly fine. what other politician would or even be able to go into explicit detail off the cuff like that?

srs replies pls

Really guys, these are my hats!

>he resorted to his usual fear mongering

You literally are not a Trump supporter you dumb fucking faggot cuck.

Lol if you actually believe this you are delusional.

Trump supporters like you will defend him no matter what, but he needs other people too.

There are a lot of undecided voters and he needs them, this debate didn't help. Try being objective about Trump, just one time.

Even we can't rig 800k votes burgeranon.

A tie mean Trump won, really. I say that mainly because of very low expectations and the false image that people have of him.

i actually just asked you to explain it to me and you called me delusional, I don't know how much more objective I can be serb

No last is the most important

We definitely lost here. Trump looked like a complete idiot. Didn't he fucking practice? This isn't a rally, this was time to show he's grown and he fucked it up.

The sad part, from an impartial standpoint, Hilary looked better than she has all year. Don't get me wrong, she was still awful in defending her fuck ups, yet she did enough to look professional against Trump.

What do we do Cred Forums? Is it time we criticize the Donald a bit so he fixes his shit? Hate to say it, but it's massive damage control time.

Have you watched it? First 30 mins she got BTFO and he completely destroyed her.

Then next 60 mins he was on full defence mode and instead of talking about Clinton Foundation, emails and other stuff he talked about his businesses, had a few stupid lines like that his 10 year old is great with computers lol.

Instead of attacking her on all these things he was just butthurt and was on constant damage control.

When he mentioned some things like that DNC rigged shit against Bernie she just ignored it.

Pic related is what sums up my story, he choked after destroying her in the first 30 mins.

OP

It's probable you are a shill.

Please take a picture with these same hats with a time-stamp to show that you did not simply recycle this photo from another thread.

this ffs

We probably only contributed 1K to each poll give or take a few hundred.

>.. Fucking most of the country agrees he won you fucking monkey..

Are you delusional?

Because Trump didn't get as far as he is in this election by stating policy. In fact, he knows that facts are meaningless in a forum like this, where insults, exaggeration, and fear mongering are far more effective. His biggest problem tonight was he seemed to be lacking his usual confidence in spots, which comes off as less convincing.

No she didnt. She didnt go after his gold star coents'trump foundation, his cheating all of whihe she can use to counter him when he attcks her.

I can only speak from my own perspective, but he won over a few undecideds here. I bought the snax and set up a lil debate party with my family (who are undecided) and we had a jolly ol' time.

No I didn't shill for Trump, though I let it be known I support him. They did get a kick out of Hillary mocking his temperament, but at the end of it all, they connected more with Trump and felt Hillary just echoed the ideas of "the broken system."

Our family is one who went from middle class to upper-lower class over the past decade (despite working more than any of us were a decade ago). My mums, in specific, kept mocking Hillary saying, "who is this 'middle-class' she keeps saying she is going to help?". Trump was toned down absolutely, but I think it was a good move for the undecided.

if only there were another 2 more debates to address those remaining 4 points

all of Hillary's attacks were effectively useless, he refuted every one of them. how is that a win for her?

are you that one serb shill?

He got nervous lads.
He was in front of 100,000,000 people.

She baited him then let him speak. She said nothing for long stretches of time. You know how alpha trump is, he'll speak all day and ramble if he gets the chance.

Hopefully he can still pull this off with bad 1v1 debate game.

This country is literally finished if he doesn't.

Nice hat collection faggot, does CTR let you take any home?

>First is most important
I was saying this all week:
>ROMNEY WON THE FIRST DEBATE AGAINST OBAMA AND LOST THE LAST TWO
Trump is playing a long game. He almost ran in 2012, so obviously he watched the election closely and he is trying to do the opposite of Romney. If you look closely, this debate was boring as shit. That was Trump's aim, prove he can be boring (safe). That is Trump's biggest weakness, he looks scary. Hillary's biggest weakness is she looks out of touch and untrustworthy. Ask yourself: who negated their biggest weakness tonight?

Oh man, shills are in full force today. Wait until after a week and you shills will go away.

There has been plenty of good-faith discussion tonight about Trump's poor performance.

For the record, I agree with you. Trump did not perform well. Though it doesn't help us to delude ourselves, we do need to realize that Trump is the man we're stuck with. Richard Spencer isn't on the ticket.

Though Trump did poorly, we still need to rig every online poll to Jew the narrative.

Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie. Trump was debating both the moderator and Clinton and he made both of them look like fools.

>starts off strongly on the economic issues

>all Clinton does is pander to "muh economic equality" literally stuff we've heard that's no different from Obama

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

>Clinton literally could not refute that

>Trump turns to Clinton and says "why are you thinking of these solutions now?"

>Clinton stand there does nothing

>everyone sees how Trump is the change candidate, Clinton tried to make her pathetic career look like it was successful

>on the racial divide, Trump reinforced law and order, talked about stop and frisk that actually worked

>Clinton pandered, all she said was say "muh systemic racism"

>Trump stood strong defended himself with the petty attacks about his business and on the Iraq war bullshit

>Trump was fact checked, every time he was he answers with a substantive truthful answer

While Trump deflects each and every attack on his character, or on his business, he diverts it and turns it into a policy driven answer. Trump spent most of the debate bringing attention to himself, Clinton stood there with a smug look.

He could have done things like talk about her private email server, but he will get those chances in the other debates when they're more relevant to the question. Trump should have talked about dirty Bill Clinton and his treatment of women after Hillary brought up the bullshit about Trump and women. Trump took the high road though, so people will see that Hillary desperately tried to slander him.

That's yesterday's date, you hill-shill faggot.
youtu.be/O1xivG8LuiI

I hate undecided voter meme if they dont know what they want they shoulden't vote

Why do you claim you know more about our election

checked
this

he needs to turn 180 degrees back from the defensive and falling for her bait; it doesn't project strength

wow, really corrected my record
Trump really
>dropped the ball
dropped the ball
>dropped the ball
dropped the ball

you're an unbridled faggot with no loyalty

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks your great isnt he great really the donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

>Clinton stood there with a smug look

I wonder why. I've watched the first third or so, he's totally on the run. And unnecessarily too.

How much did you spend buying those caps?

Will PayPal 5 bucks for the camo

Trump can, and I am saying this sincerely, tank every debate (he won't, but the point remains) and still win the presidency. Clinton's trendlines are fucked and Trump's are not. Since he didn't basically say he was going to exterminate all Muslims and rape Hillary on live television, he won. He was the only candidate to mention the rust belt, NAFTA, and the communities it has devastated. This will only help him in those areas.

Repeating her bullshit tonight is no different than her repeating it every other night. No voters were lost nor won by her.
Choir preaching.

You retards still think he lost? All tge polls with independent voters say he won.

post your trump hats

REEEEEEEEEEEEE SHILL