HILLARY HAD A MIC BOX AND CORD. SHE FUCKING CHEATED

HILLARY HAD A MIC BOX AND CORD. SHE FUCKING CHEATED.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavalier_microphone
nytimes.com/2016/09/28/upshot/prediction-markets-score-it-a-rout-clinton-over-trump.html
twitter.com/1IFoundation/status/780607353964023808
npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate
cnn.com/2016/09/26/politics/fact-check-presidential-debate/
nytimes.com/2016/09/27/us/politics/fact-check-debate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_PZ_LyJfYe8
nytimes.com/2016/08/04/upshot/trump-strategy-win-3-key-states-and-warn-about-rigged-election.html
youtu.be/wxA7y87J1Lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hooo leee sheeeeiiiiit

quads of truth

Prolly just a rubber pole super glued to her back to act as a temporary spine since she's a spineless hack.

Kek has blessed you, the prophet has spoken! CONFIRMED BY KEK SHILLARY CHEATED

Who cares? She still lost.

HMMMMM

Makes sense.

i'll keep it bumped

you link this thread in trump general

>>>/infowars/

It is just part of her female anatomy shitlord

[comment removed by the Clinton foundation]

Won't matter. Trump lost and MSM won't say anything.

Did someone say hack? Mine are hardly doable.

Praise kek.

Alahu snackbar.

This. Don't all girls have a a dingaling coming out of their tailbone?

Didn't know girls had boxes on their backs

Welcome, Cred Forums's Cred Forums.
.I speak for the Law and the Land, and I shall drive the rabid dogs of Nationalism from The United States.

Foolishly you prayed to your wretched Frog God - many times last night you attempted to 'meme' a coughing fit and pants of shit upon one of my greatest disciples, Hillary.

You failed. I protected her. You should have targeted me instead - but the idiots who worship the pretender frog have not a hope in the world of realising that I am your true enemy

What fools you all are. I'm a god. How can you stop a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No repeating digits or coloured nameplate can work in this place. Come. Lay down and abandon your KEK.. It is not too late for my mercy.

This is the place of destiny. And destiny may only be shaped by the winner of last nights debate - a debate clearly won by Hillary Clinton.
I do not know what you think to accomplish. But raise your hand against me, and I shall destroy you.

There is still hope for you - stop posting your frog and come join me and my acolytes - worshippers of the One True God, MOLOCH, the Bull Headed One.

You will never see Hillary indicted for her 'crimes' If, by her crimes, you mean the inevitable suffering and destruction caused by war, then she accepts the burden of leadership. America cannot be restored without war. Enlightenment cannot grow back without the risk of upsetting the tradition-bound and complacent herd. And the Mongrel armies of the Republicans cannot be expelled from America without bloodshed. As I have charity and compassion, I grieve. But our mission is just and noble

Since it hardly matters, let me assure you... there are no guarantees that would help you once I had my hands on those voters. Pity I didn't try to bargain with you. It might have made things so much easier. But now we'll never know.

It began here. It will end here. Have you any parting words?

>this isn't the battery pack that keeps her heart pumping

No, that's the container of steroids that they're constantly pumping into her to keep her alive, like Bane from Batman

She's also comitted treason thousands of times. You think you sunk that ship, op?

Wow. Neat picture. Maybe it will go viral and all your retarded friends that don't vote will see it?

[Quads removed and given to ethnic minorities]

-Thanks CTR

better quality

That's a lavaliere mic you fucking idiot.

Did you think Trump was sniffing into the podium?

TL;DR of how it went? According to Norwegian radio Clinton won by a mile

Kek

D-Don't worry goy, it's n-nothing!

I recognize the legitimacy of your quads but more is needed to legitimize this conspiracy. a image of something in the ear along with this would cause buzz

topkek m8

literally just a her colostomy bag shifting out of place, you trump retards will dream anything up.

>rig polls
>claim victory

All the polls except Fox News poll says that Trump won.
You're still going to hear about how Trump fucked up and lost the debate. They're going to dissect every single thing he said.

this needs to go viral

doesn't matter if we can ever prove it or not, it's damaging

>Norwegian radio comments on an American debate
Top fucking kek lad

Huma helping her through the debate?

They will say is a studio mic, not needed as they had mics in front of them

Definitely a box with a wire/tube going to the back of the neck

That would explain her lack of animation if she was focused on listening to an ear piece

look they were both wearing mics retard, where do you think the wire goes?

Sorry, Norway. Hillary lost. She lied her way through it, she was incredibly stiff and fake, Donald called her out on a few of her lies, and Donald controlled the pace of the debate. When she interrupted him, he kept going. When he interrupted her, she shut up and let him talk.

Trump looked like a huge idiot, Cred Forums is on defcon 3 damage control. Someone will post the results of a poll that was publicly brigaded and manipulated 15 minutes ago as proof that Trump one.

The brigading worked

unfortunately it's nothing, no point getting hyped

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavalier_microphone

trump fags are literally too dumb to understand how broadcasting works

>voting in a poll is rigging it

GUYS LET'S RIG THE ELECTION IN NOVEMBER BY VOTING FOR TRUMP

WE NEED MORE ANGLES OF HER RIGHT EAR
>WE NEED MORE ANGLES OF HER RIGHT EAR

Wow, twitter, thanks for correcting the record for me!

is that the 400 pound hacker trump was talking about? kek

into their anus?

Trump had one as well. Small mic on his left lapel.

Plz don't push bullshit theories that are easily corrected. Makes us look bad

Post trumps "mic box" and I'll concur with you Britbong

I would say 70/30 in Trump's favor. He dominated the show and spoke more than she did.

>BOX

Why did no one think of this?

>MUH ONLINE POLLS

lmao even Trump mentioned those tonight. You can smell the desperation.

This.

Unless someone used a proxy and spammed votes no one rigged shit. A bunch of Trump supporters voted theyre opinion in an open vote how exactly is that rigged?

mobile life support, because the bitch needs it

Checked.

I dont understand why they dont hide these things
In
Her
Ass

So the online polls that can easily be brigaded have Trump winning, but the prediction markets that require you to put actual money on the line in the form of a bet have Clinton winning...

nytimes.com/2016/09/28/upshot/prediction-markets-score-it-a-rout-clinton-over-trump.html

Guess which is more credible. Go on.

It doesn't matter anymore, you're all doomed.

Trump would get 7/10, Hillary 5/10

You wont have our help then. At least it's safe to assume worldwide Hill Shills are also voting on web polls so theyre meaningless anyway

So i say the mass shilling will end in about 3 maybe 4 days?
What do you guys think?

this

also, we still have our ace in the hole, asange.

The podium mic goes to the speakers in the audience. The lapel mic goes to the wireless receiver which gets transmitted to live TV.

Trump mentions them every debate. You would be wise to remember that Trump has officially won every debate as well.

>a poll that was publicly brigaded
It was so easy, too, all I had to do was click Trump's name and his percentage went up. I wonder why Hillary supporters didn't think of that.

It should work.

It's a tried and true method of the (((Left))).

>Implying either is credible at all

They are fucking wearing mics in that picture drumpftard

Well they hire only women, shitskins and homosexuals in TV media, so yeah...

>lavalier when there's a fucking mic at the podium

For what fucking purpose?

>an Australian will save us

Do you even grasp how pathetic you are, as an American?

nice digits

email drudge

ONLY POLL THAT COUNTS

twitter.com/1IFoundation/status/780607353964023808

THE PROPHET HAS SPOKEN

>She lied all the way through it

Literally every fact checking website available is saying otherwise, are you really this stupid?

MEME THIS!!

60% in the CNBC poll, which is almost as big as the Time one (300K+ votes)

Redundancy

>predictions aren't bullshit either
hahaha might as well be nostradamus

They are getting paid to shill around the clock in rotating shifts.

Expect it 24/7 until Election Day thanks to Iranian money funneled into shillarys campaign

Probably as a backup or something, I ain't no sound technician

Fuck off kike

No, implying one is more credible than the other.

For the sake of this discussion, the credibility was already established when that dummy claimed the online polls were believable.

>Top ranking American politician.
>Secret service guys all around her, with most likely access to DARPA level technology.
>They can't get her a small as fuck transmitter, that would be completely invisible.
You can order smallers ones even from Chink stores.
I don't think they'd be this incompetent.

If it's not a studio mic, then I'd put my money on a medical device like an insulin pump or something.

Better signal-to-noise ratio I guess

you guys do know she's wearing a bulletproof vest under those sweaters right.

>Have you any parting words?

She was being fed answers.

wew u reek tho

>implying we can rig polls that badly as much as we like to circle jerk that we can

Christ, our numbers aren't that big.

so why would she need that when they already had mics in front of them?
are those just for show?

It's a more accurate measure of the people's beliefs. Notice how you can't provide a single argument against them except a shitty attempt at sarcasm.

"fact checking website" = your shill site of the day.

Fuck off with this faggot shit, homo. Debate the facts yourself or fuck off.

>online polls

I never get why Republican symbol is an elephant. I know Democracts symbol being a donkey is because they are full of jackasses.

Is she wearing a bulletproof diaper as well?

I like you.

>shoot her right in the meat flaps that'll take her down
>sir yes sir

What are you even doing?

How does this image at all, relate to fact checking the debates?

Are you this dumb? Do you need me to hold your hand through this

npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate

cnn.com/2016/09/26/politics/fact-check-presidential-debate/

nytimes.com/2016/09/27/us/politics/fact-check-debate.html

Was talking about her machine gun shits

You mean the dogs Hillary called twice, on live TV?

"Fact checkers, fact checkers, get busy"

This is pretty curious. She wasn't wearing a bulletproof vest. She had a wire or tube of some sort extending from an obvious box.

WTF was it?

And she will still lose

Thanks friendo. I like you back

Oh shit I totally forgot about the
>8999999999999
and
>900000000000000
get.

some1 post a screenshot

>If it's not a studio mic, then I'd put my money on a medical device like an insulin pump or something.
It is a mic, as this user has noticed, while the box is some kind of battery for it.

Wow, thank god they aren't biased. It's not like we can look into her history and verify these things for ourselves. But I suppose the lazy will just go check the liberal run fact checking sites. I find it hard to believe you're a lazy retard.

It's an external harddrive she plugs in to her robot brain

honestly, i'd recommend just watching it and deciding for yourself. any opinion here is going to just have "SHILL" shrieked at it.

personally, I thought trump rambled like a senile old fool and came off like a sleazy jerk. but pick up some of the highlights for yourself.

eecckkss deeee

>voting is rigging

>1 post by this ID

>>>r/HillaryClinton

Are you people stupid? It's a mic because they are on TV. Trump had one too.

>((NPR))
>((CNN))
>((NYTIMES))
Please be more fucking obvious next time.

So then post evidence of their bias, dummy. Then post evidence of how her lies outnumber his.

You don't get to cry "bias" and pretend that somehow settles the argument. That's a claim. Either prove it or shut the fuck up.

>GrenBERG
you can not make this up

Yah thx for elaborating

>satan

>1 post by this ID

>Debate the facts yourself, don't listen to anyone else because these exact transcripts of the debates with sourced studies and articles are all a conspiracy by da jjoos!! XDDDD

I'm guess you're going to say Soros was responsible for Pic related too right?

it was obviously an ammunition pack for the wristwatch-dartgun hillary was using to continuously dose trump with Retardazine

>According to Norwegian radio Clinton won

honestly thats probably a positive thing overall for Trump here

then why does it go up her neck instead of around front to where the lapel mic is?

that's just a back up plan, dumbass, in case thing go tits up, but trump is doing fine. he's up in the polls and I'm already starting to get tired of winning tbqh.

WTF YOU CAN'T DO THIS

STUPID DRUMPF SHILLS KILL YOURSELVES!!!!

Why would she put it back there under here clothes, and not a fucking pocket?

You could have been sitting on a million dollars cash right now if you predicted that Trump would become the Republican nominee. Then you could have turned that million dollars into at least a billion dollars before you die, obviously.

There have literally been dozens of posts across the board for hours calling for proxy voting and posting instructions on how to do it.

moronic pleb here, what does this mean? Why is it a big deal?

DA FUK U TALKIN BOUT NIGGA

>I didn't follow the links but all media that doesn't support the hive mind of a Tibetan Papercraft Discussion Forum is evil and out to get me!!

If you did you'd realize the NPR link is literally, just a word for word transcript of the debate, with data and images checking their claims, with links to other the locations to see for yourself

You're just a really sad person m8

Eat a dick jew

this picture of rei is photoshopped

>fact checking opinions
>reliable

notice how we never got a shot of Hildabeast from ANY OTHER angle than directly ahead?

we could never see her ears

she either cheated the debate with another hidden microphone or she's unhealthy with some kind of hidden tube connected into her body feeding her drugs

>NYT

That dude is the guy that leaked hillaries emails!

What are you talking about? Trump was leading polls in the primaries since pretty much the moment he joined the race.

The data showed him being the nominee. As did prediction markets.

>The numbers are valid, the comparison is questionable

What the fuck kind of shitty "fact check" site is this? Shouldn't it be completely objective without saying stuff like "I don't think that's a fair comparison?" That should be up to the reader to decide.

what is it?

>No argument or refutation.

Wow are you Sherlock Holmes?

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account!

So you don't believe there is a strong media bias?

thanks mr. autismo

>she either cheated the debate with another hidden microphone
See that's what I'm not getting, why does having another mic give her an advantage? Pardon the fact that I am a retard

Hurr durr

>satan
>sage in namefield
Fucking newfag, wasted trips

Lavalier mic wires aren't that big.

They also don't go from the front of your shirt to the back of your neck and then downwards, that doesn't make sense.

They were both mic'd up, don't waste your time on this meme

she is wearing a battery/broadcaster pack for her wireless lapel mic and trumpkins are desperately trying to convince themselves it's either a receiver for an earpiece secretly feeding her info to jewishly cheat the debate, or it's a jewish medical apparatus jewishly keeping her dying corpse alive with jew chemicals

that's no way to refer to a woman's ass

It's not a mic, it's a radio into her ear. she was being fed answers

Because of the same reason why you have noticed the silhouette of that mic on her back, idiots.

Anyone got the one where Trump correctly cites black-on-black crime statistics and they call it a pants on fire because he didn't "correctly" explain the cause for those numbers?

checked

yup, it was a device that threw a voice onto trump to make him sound like a babbling idiot

They both were mic'd you fucking retard. Nice lucky quads though.

>I didn't say this thing that it's confirmed I said
>I didn't post this thing that there is clear documentation that I posted
>Documented crime trends for the past 30 years are wrong, it is I who am right

>opinions

trump had to stumble for a whole minute before really answering some questions. like saying baron trump is really good with computers when asked about cyber warfare. what the fuck was that shit? you see how dumb someone can look? you think hillary's drug addled brain could handle anything like that? she stood there smiling like a dumb kid for 2 hours.

Quads of truth
CTR we need back up!

Bumperino

KILL YOURSELVES

Chekt

That's a lie, Rei is the smuggest of animu characters. Look at this hand drawn, original Sadamoto illustration.

that part is a short blurb to sum up their conclusion. each fact check has its own article detailing how they arrived at the rating.

Are people here seriously this retarded? Do you realize how slow a reaction time there would be for someone to listen to the question being asked, formulate a coherent answer and then feed it to her, and have her respond?

youtube.com/watch?v=_PZ_LyJfYe8

You're fucking moron.

I'm all for Trump, but they are correct in stating that this is the transmitter for her lav mic. If the camera will be facing them head on, then the best placement would be in the back pocket or on the back of the belt and then run the cable up the back and over the shoulder to manage slack.

source: a professional boom op

Most of those polls have 100k plus votes. You're not gunna be able to rig it with a few Cred Forumsacks going through a couple proxies.

this and I think we all know its a medical apparatus

dude there's like a total of 1000 active people on Cred Forums. this entire board could move the results maybe 0.1%

Aint it actually when she's little and banter an old woman into killing herself?

In some cases, yes, there really isn't any doubt that there is, but anyone willing to do a simple google search can know Trump called Global warming a conspiracy (which he claimed he didn't, like, twice) as well as saying nonsensical stuff like "Clinton's been fighting ISIS her whole life" to just flat out denying that he told Howard Stern he supports the Iraq war, even though that transcript and interview is available online fucking everywhere.
Trump fucked himself on this, mate, it was North Korea tier delusion without any of the qts

I thought she was talking funny, she kept pausing between words like she was listening to something

Checked, even cheating couldn't save her.

he poops pickles?

It's a lavaliere microphone, it's a backed in case the microphones on stage end up malfunctioning mid broadcast.

Learn to Cred Forums faggot

Checked.

oh obviously, i mean, we saw an outline, that clinches it.

you joke but who profits the most from a hillary victory if not the king of jews, george soros? or literally the king of all jews, Netanyahu, who wants more American aid money and a bigger war effort to kill muslims they don't like?

>mfw liberals start talking about the tyranny of the electorate

Sounds familiar...

nytimes.com/2016/08/04/upshot/trump-strategy-win-3-key-states-and-warn-about-rigged-election.html

>You would be wise to remember that Trump has officially won every debate as well.

Actually he should be wise to remember that Trump officially lost every debate as well. I still remember after the first debate, when I thought Trump had dropped the ball overall, and then a week later his poll numbers pushed through the latest media concocted ceiling. I can STILL remeber Luntz after every debate trying to live shill Rubio or Cruz or Kasich whoever the fuck the flavor of the week establishment cuck was, and having focus groups where nearly everyone unanimously panned Trump, and then the next primary, he blew everyone out of the water.

Trump may have lost with the usual "politically informed crowd," but from the very beginning he was never going after them. He's trying to sleep his way to win, by building up record turnout in his favor.

It's the fucking zipper that connects her pants together from the back fucking morons. Her pants don't have zippers from the front. They're like a dress

You can succ my dicc

Not long at all, its actually extremely common.

Rewatch some of the debate. Her speech in many parts is fragmented and delivered robotically.
Im not even a supporter of either of them, but you can tell her answers were being fed to her on a few occasions. Thats probably why she did better.

>According to the latest Census income report, full-time, year-round working women earned 80 percent of what men earned in 2015. Lots of factors go into that wage gap, including hours and jobs worked, as well as interruptions in women’s careers due to maternity.
that's some great fact checking right there
>the wage gap may or may not be real
8/8

the rest is pretty much the same
the don says jobs are leaving a certain state
>b-b-b-ut unemployment there is lower than other states
>it is impossible to be losing jobs when unemployment rates are lower than some other states
Trump says
>my dad gave me a small loan
fact checker:
>his dad gave him multiple loans
wow
consider the record corrected!

idk how hard you have to shill to think that this is fact checking

You're terrible at writing, CTR and you always will be.

kek, did the cock go too far up and hit your brain?

Hillary clearly won Cred Forums BTFO once again.

why is hillary a pixelated monster in this image and trump isn't

confirmed hologram

/\this/\

Rigged hahaha how rigged it CNN Foxx,
Either People weren't going to vote clinton anyway or meme magic worked

Guess which one was wrong Brexit?

honestly that is a little weird. :o..

Hah, no.

kek

Thank you for 'Correcting The Record!

They have mics on... I want to believe but come on, probably just a mic.

Both of them were a statistical tie for Brexit, dummy.

The one's claiming Brexit couldn't happen were the pundits, not the data.

The Times and CNBC polls that Trump won 60-40 had 400K+ and 300K+, respectively.

Hillary and CTR essentially got raped hard in front of a world wide audience, when you really think about it.

>all
>is
>on
>for
>sale

You don't have to actually type the words, you can just put nigger.

Thats so crazy it might just work!

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE MOLOCH

TRUMP WON.
Btfo.

Hahahhaha, oh the Trumptards.

its actually sad to come on Cred Forums out of curiosity and see how deluded you people are.

i watched the debates, trump deflected questions, got shut down by hillary to any sane person, 400 pound hacker, "no! no! i didnt say that!", etc.

he lost.

Digits confirm. She can't keep getting away with this.

400 lbs of hacking experience vs numales and fat sjws i dont think you can say anyone won today kek

not a chance. if anything, no one won.

>manipulating open polls by voting

So telling people that a poll exists is manipulation? Does that mean that campaigning is vote rigging?

Her anal juice is yellow acid, it will melt it

So... they went full hardwired in case someone tried to jam the wireless frequencies... probably went down her pant leg and into a contact pad between tip of her heel and the podium.

Or an extra-long antenna to cut through any localized interference from a handheld device.

Either way, they weren't taking any chances...

>"you're voting for TRUMP?!?!?!?"
>"STOP RIGGING THE POLLS"

I'll check on those polls tomorrow since many people went straight to bed after the debates.

Oh shill, if only you understood how easy Hillary got it. Questions were soft balled to her

No, that's obviously the powered exoskeleton that kept her upright for the entire debate.

This I said this as soon as it started. She was angled so that you couldn't see her right ear. Also notice how she was talking in 3 second bursts then pausing like she was waiting to be fed the answers.

Actually, Hillary looked pretty pathetic compared to Donald, especially because she has a political background and experience. I'm a bernout, not even saying this to shill Trump, it is just a fact.
Every time Donald stopped talking Hillary did her stupid ass smug impression that goes " get a load of this guy- giggles, rolls eyes". She is using deceptive body language As an effort to undermine Trump's words and sell them off as ludicrous nonsense to the American people. She seeks too much validation, very cheap! Not to mention how much she fucking lied, I'm glad Donald called her out on it. He isn't ' panicking' or stumbling over himself in an unprofessional manner, he is a showman that is fed up and calling this dirtbag politician on her shit when no one else will. The media praises the Clinton Mafia.
Kiss the ring, baby.

>mic box
All these disinfo threads.
What about the ear piece?

>As did the prediction markets
>$.02 deposited

Thanks for (((Correcting the Record)))

I've been lurking for hours and have not seen one example of this. Just people posting threads encouraging anons to vote. Thanks for Correcting The Record though I appreciate it.

clearly fake, he's not in bed

>tell that to the buffalo bills

This. He lost. Time to move forward and not get raped in the next 2 debates. The rest is just us being butthurt

If you think NPR doesn't subtly inject pro Hillary bias I've got a bridge to sell you.

They are. Its so if they move away from podium it does fade out.

>Netanyahu
>king of all Jews

You should know there is less than 1% actually ethnically Jewish in the world. I'm talking about something beyond what we consider Ashkenazi and Sephardic.

Originals from the Tribe of Dan. The web goes deep, man. Netanyahu is a fuckin water boy to these people.

archive link to prove that any of those dozens actually existed?

I think you're right. Wonder why they use 2 mics? One is back up i guess?

Trump did better in the first half, but he took the bait in the second half and choked. He was a dribbling idiot in the second half of the debate.

Literally Demiurge, you fail to understand that there is a higher plane of meme magic and power and this will be your downfall as you fail to recognise true power.

>He isn't ' panicking' or stumbling over himself in an unprofessional manner

Call sean hannity
Call sean hannity
Call sean hannity
Call sean hannity
Call sean hannity
Call sean hannity

>Wearing a mic and being spoon fed answers
>Nothing but softball questions
>Audience filled with hand picked Clinton supporters
>Moderator heavily biased in her favor

AND
SHE
STILL
LOST

That's the fucking amazing part. She still lost. The DNC and the MSM is doing literally everything to pull for this decrepit bitch and she's still losing.

It's hilarious. Literally comedy gold.

>This. Don't all girls have a a dingaling coming out of their tailbone?
WTF no you idiot

You can literally see the mics on the podiums you fucking retarded faggot.

>colostomy bag
how do those work?

>I donated $20 to Sanders for President, match me!
heh, nothin personnel kid

These niggers mad.

60-40 Trump, in the Time and CnBC polls, with 900K+ and 450K+ votes each.

Hillary and CTR got smoked.

you're probably a 400LB fat fuck

They were both wear clip mics, which have a wire that leads to a battery/transmitter pack, typically worn on the back/waist.

you can also see the mike on her chest in your pic

there is totally something in her ear but I think thats a mike cord on her back

It's more likely an electronic injector pumping her with a designer cocktail of drugs to keep her from collapsing or making spastic motions.

Insulin pump modified with a morphine dip to keep her happy.

All kikes
With jews you lose.

literally because americans are so fucking retarded that they need giant old timey microphones in front of people's faces to let them know to listen to that person.

This

It's some kind of brace

Let it slide this time, and get someone in there for the next one to pick up frequencies and expose her, James Randi style

If you even slightly trust the word of a fucking kike you need to gtfo. Get the fuck out CTR cunt. I will hunt you all down if we lose this election. Nothing ever goes away online, I will find your names and address through tax filling and release it here on pol.

youtu.be/wxA7y87J1Lg

>using a microphone

Better than being hopped up on COCAINE like Trump was.

SHOO SHOO DEMIURGE!

Die faggot

Would fuck the shit out of this

I'll release my tax returns when you release your 33,000 emails. .....CTR BTFO

Find the frequency.

Wow that really corrected my record.

Thats why Trump double tapped her back with his left arm while shaking hands at the end.

Lord Trump knows the truth for next time......

Legend double quad get

Also my dubs