FUCK OFF SHILLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF SHILLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2016/09/23/papa-whats-a-shitpost/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would peoe shill here? They know that they won't change the way we think so they are just wasting their time. I think its just trolls.

Thanks for correcting the record, friend.

We all know the importance of this place, no matter how weird this is. Why wouldn't CTR shill here? They got a few millions to burn through. They're too stupid to do it in a way that doesn't backfire though.

Yeah piss off you yank cunt

Far-Left faganon begrudgingly voting for hillary here. I'm just here for the tears and mental gymnastics :)

>HOW DARE MEANIES INVADE MY SAFE SPACE AND TRIGGER MUH SENSITIVE FEELS BY DISAGREEING WITH ME!!!!

Just don't slide the WHOLE board, assholes.

Pol is a very influential neo nazi Internet community and people want the neo nazi vote.

>yank
is this supposed to be an insult

You only stick around if you have fun.

I'm voting for trump and have been posting against him all night. it gets me (You)'s what can I say?

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

This is the old Cred Forums, before Nimble America and the Trump generals/CFG threads took over.

techcrunch.com/2016/09/23/papa-whats-a-shitpost/

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>implying Cred Forums didn't singlehandedly meme a man in to the finals for the position of the most powerful person in the world
Meme magic is perhaps the most powerful force in the universe, and we all know it. Some day, the battles we fight here will be taught in history classes.

> Trump shills present
> Trump shilling copy pasta in every thread

Stfu you one dimensional fucking retards. Its like you fuckers have a metabolism fueled by hypocrisy

don't care who wins(both shitty), but am having a blast trolling you autists. it will be even better election day, can't fucking wait

Nice hugbox you got here. I think I'll stay a while.

Just sage and respond to shills with
>Gas the Kike's Race War Now
>Hitler did nothing wrong

By old Cred Forums do you mean the Cred Forums that DOESN'T put stock into presidential shit because it's always a bread and circus?

I mean damn, a true Cred Forumsack would know that elections are chosen by the elites, not the people

They would also know the only way to win this chess game, not shitpost relentlessly for a false savior.

The shills are in full damage-control mode...

funny.

I mean the Cred Forums that did nothing but complain about Jews and Niggers ruining the world.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Killary got BTFO pretty hard and now the shills are in full panic mode

She used all her ammo in the first debate and now she's got nothing left for the next two.