Amerisharts unironically fall for the sugary jew this hard

>amerisharts unironically fall for the sugary jew this hard

no wonder they are fat

pig disgusting

Other urls found in this thread:

sonicdrivein.com/menu/161-frozen-zone-tm/items/1020-sonic-blast-r-made-with-reeses-r-peanut-butter-cups-peanut-butter-flavor-funnel
riverfronttimes.com/foodblog/2009/01/23/the-dish-the-baskin-robbins-chocolate-oreo-milkshake-the-worst-food-in-america
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want sharts to defend this

That's fucking morbidly disgusting.

I'm just wondering how crustaceans are included in that shake

When I was working there a few years ago I felt absolutely disgusted by their marketing tactics. I had to sit there and tell the people I was working with "The 'No Sugar Added' flavors still have sugar you retards. We do not serve anything that does not contain sugar except for water. DO NOT TELL PEOPLE THEY DO NOT HAVE SUGAR." while taking shit from the stupid Dunkin Brand quality control butt fuckers.

I used to drink an entire large Turtle Blast from Baskin Robbins about once a week.

Really made my muscles peak.

Fuck I hate Oreos now

Blood pressure too probably

>crustaceans
You know I was about to defend this too but now

why did you make 2 threads?

Hmm...Really made me drink.

The calories don't matter, goyim. That's a pseudo science/political scam. Worry about the carbs.

lol that's the first thing I asked myself

You're getting ripped off faggot. How much is one of those shits? $7? $8? Dude it's pralines & Cream ice cream, milk, coffee and ice. You could make 10 of those shits for like ~$15.

but this is not true. Just checked official BR web

i saw this on spurdochan first lol no idea there was another thread here

Calories and fat are the least of your concern.

That fucking sugar.
That fucking CARB COUNT.
jesus....

I'm craving the shake in that picture now.

>that protein amount though

>crustaceans

I have never set foot in baskin Robbins but now I never will, thank you Finland for showing me this

I don't really give a fuck about what Americans eat because everybody knows American food. The real question that scratching my noodle is what the fuck do you eat? I mean I know white people food is shit in general but at least your southern cousins have some decent shit. What do northern and eastern european whites eat?

they eat shit like rotten fish and reindeer

>Crustaceans

rye bread is the bomb

No thanks, I'm on a diet.

sonicdrivein.com/menu/161-frozen-zone-tm/items/1020-sonic-blast-r-made-with-reeses-r-peanut-butter-cups-peanut-butter-flavor-funnel

>Contains: CRUSTACEANS YES

>32 fluid ounces

That's almost a whole liter of milkshake, holy fuck

2600 kcal in one serving? WHAT?!
That's the whole day norm for average human.

Hell, that goes past a lot of people's norm. That's straight up bulk territory.

Freedom.

This.
Sugar is literally the ultimate Jew ploy (though seeing how many of them are so fat makes me question whether they're the ones controlling it).
See, back in the 70s, you got studies coming back to the Sugar companies saying that Sugar causes diabetus and the like.
Well, they couldn't let that get out, so they funded campaigns to vilify fat as the demon-OrganicMolecule.
Hence, why tons of foods in the 80s and 90s advertised low-fat...which, in order to maintain the flavor, replaced them with sugar.
Eating fat, at least most naturally occurring and naturally forming fats (Animal fat, Avocado, cheese, etc) are actually good if you're trying to get fit since they trigger the release of testosterone in your body.
Sugar is literally just a super-carb and they're terrible for your body since, off the bat doesnt even matter how much you work out, 2/3 of the calories from simple carbs you eat are going to be relegated to fat-storage. Consumed fat, on the other hand, is processed immediately into energy as you need it and, if not used, will just go through your system as shit.
Also, that shake is giving me a contact fattening, plz remove

>crustaceans
>yes

IDS THE BRISE OF FREEDOM OK :D:D:d

>contains: crustaceans

So, you a google, or spanish, please don't tell me you're ahmed.

Is this real?

Mah google

>not eating shrimp shakes

>crustaceans
Oy Vey! How dare you goyim do this. That's not kosher.

It was. They don't sell it any longer.

riverfronttimes.com/foodblog/2009/01/23/the-dish-the-baskin-robbins-chocolate-oreo-milkshake-the-worst-food-in-america

>since, off the bat doesnt even matter how much you work out, 2/3 of the calories from simple carbs you eat are going to be relegated to fat-storage
That is not even remotely how biology works. Like think about it for half a second. Do you really think that a body is going to evolve to take simple carbohydrates (i.e. the most easily accessible form of biochemical energy storage) and say "nope, not going to use this under any circumstances, just going to store it away forever." How does a thought like that even enter your mind? I can only imagine from repeating some nonsense that was made up by someone who dramatically misunderstood digestion efficiency.

It's calories in - calories out. Sugar is only bad (especially refined sugar) because it's easy to eat a hell of a lot of it and still want more. Whereas the same is less true for complex fats.

The obvious defence is freedom obviously but it honestly makes me weep knowing people eat this shit all the time, and the worst part is I bet they wouldnt do it if they hadn't already developed a dependancy on it after growing up surviving on cheap proceeded food