TRUMP

I have come to realize that this guy could take a shit on the constitution wipe his ass with the flag and you republicans would still say he is the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki#Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you here?

It's true, they only care that he isn't a "liberal". It's like rooting for a football team.

Ummm you're a shill and probably a Jewish space reptile too

Sorry no i am just someone that likes to check the facts. While republicans just like to hear what they want to hear and ignore facts and just shout they where right.

Did you also come here to announce your addiction to cuckoldry?

If this is a serious post, i'll explain.

It's not about the constitution. It's not about conservative or liberal leaning policies. It's simply about doing whatever happens to be right for the country during this time. And, generally, it just so happens that correct decisions tend to be more conservative ones.

And also someone that can't detect sarcasm

A baseball player has to sit out the rest of the season because he tweeted actual events. Only because he was white. I hope you feel good advocating 4 more years of that. Having to live with your head down.

It's funny, it's like you really do want another war.

Hillary Clinton won. She stated facts while Trump lied

Hillary Clinton won. She stated facts while Trump lied

Not really. That's what liberals do.

Oh wow you got different IDs! They are learning!

>sage

I mean, it's not like he hasn't ALREADY taken a shit on the Constitution. He supports NSA spying programs, nationwide stop & frisk, and banning flag burning, among other things.

Hillary Clinton won. She stated facts while Trump lied.

If this is legitimately CTR then fuck off shills. But this is more than likely some bootyblasted Cred Forumsack's idea of damage control.

I have come to realize that this cunt could be dying from an undisclosed health problem, take millions from corrupt foreign powers like the Saudis, peddle influence to all the Wall Street banks in return for $250k speaking fees, put the USA's interests at risk by compromising top secret communications, ignore repeated requests for security from diplomats who were rightly afraid of being massacred, rig the primaries against Bernie Sanders and even then barely come out on top, and you democrats would still say she is better than a businessman because he's not afraid of making off-color remarks

wew, lad

The reason people call idiots like you shills is because you talk like someone on fucking kikebook.

>Sorry no i am just someone that likes to check the facts.

Who the fuck talks like that besides a lobotomized liberal and/or a paid shill?

We NatSoc now

You do realize that Obama has authorized drone stikes on US citizens that resulted in the death of a 16 year old boy (son of Anwar Al-Awlaki):

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki#Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki

So much for protecting the constitution, Obama ordered the assassination of a 16 year old boy born in Denver, Colorado

Shut the fuck up, you Shill bitch.

Fuck off, that all in sky shit won't work around here, shill. Your fucking globalist shit queen lost. Doesn't matter how much money she is indebted to, she is going to lose this presidential race and there is not a fucking thing you can do about it.

>take a shit on the constitution wipe his ass with the flag

I'm cool with that. We'll just use this flag instead.

>I have come to realize that this bitch could literally be female Richard Nixon and you democrats would still vote for her.

Hillary could do the same thing and you democrats would still say she was stunning and brave

>They only care that he's pro gun and anti open borders

WEIRD RIGHT

>implying Trump is better than Nixon

>I have come to realize that this guy could take a shit on the constitution wipe his ass with the flag and you republicans would still say he is the best.

obama does that every day and no one seems to care

>mfw this thread is composed of North Americans only.

Also, I think It's not because that he has poor charisma that we are to discredit him of his genuine desire to at least try get things to change in America.

Also the fact that he will inspire a further rise of the right in Europe makes me all hard for him.