WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/26/us/elections/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-debate.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mic pack for the lapel mics they were wearing in the debate.

She has a lizard tail

Alien technology, faggot.

colostomy bag shifted out of place

>mic packs

>when there's a mic at each podium

That's your next president, because white men are fucking pathetic.

L4 vertebra of the lumbar spine

The mics were on the podiums. You could even tell how short Hillary is since her's was angled so high.

Large battery to power the motors in her face and speakers in her mouth.

Thank you for Correcting The Record!

using occam's razor, it's a soul sucking device

this is catheter for her spinal oil

Automatic diazepam injection mechanism

Look again.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/26/us/elections/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-debate.html?_r=0

>WHAT IS THIS THING?????
>It's this
>OH MY GOD, SHILLS

Trump supporters are having a melt down.

A tale! aye teh lizard queen!!

Fucking hell, trumpets are getting Alex Jones levels of paranoia hahaha

That is just my highly irreggular spinal column goyim. There are no shit bags here XD XD XD LEL

NEW ANGLE

LEL

its a artificial spine because she has none herself

Who's got the shoop skills to make the outline more visible?

Why bother? It's pretty obviously a mic pack. Both of the candidates were wearing lapel mics. You can see them in any of the videos covering the debate.

why is it going up to her neck (ear) instead of across to where the lavalier mic is on her chest?

It's a mic pack you autist.

Kevlar vest

you dumb fucking niggers think the press was getting audio from the podium mic?

Literal retards

Why would they run the wire up their back, over the shoulder, across the chest, and onto the lapel? Are mic wires really needing to be that thick?

Doesn't take much when you're already unstable.

it should be obvious by now that she wears some metallic supporter she can't keep upright without

POO POO

>Having a mic box behind her back inside her own dress just to reach around to come up through the front just for a little secondary mic, even though that doesn't make any sense in relation to where the wire is traveling up her back from
DRUMPF BTFO

after seeing this i am still not convinced its not a shit sack, or a poop pack, or a skat satchel, or a a crap container, or a feces filled flap

I keep posting this, everyone ignores it

I am guessing the crease in the middle of her back simply isn't a wire line. It's just a fold in the thick fabric of the clothing. I've seen stuff like it before. In that case I could accept it's the mic pack with the wire going around her hip, but I don't see why not behind her pocket or something. I dunno.

Kek

Exoskeleton for her spine

you're right, it's clearly the mic box, trump had one too

DELETE THIS

Looks like the same one she used at the forum, which would explain how she was able to regurgitate her lines so well.

>Cred Forums cant into audio

its fucking nothing, folks

Drumpf cucks damage control is hilarious. You just make things worse tin foil GED faggots.

See
We can't let her get away with this.

No one sees her back except in these desperate screencap threads, why would they put the mic anywhere visible when they could just put it on their backsides? Trump likely had one in the exact same spot.

Can you bubble that shit even though there is no visible flesh?

fucking this

>the circling of light reflecting off Hillary's ears continues

they're ignoring it because it's absolutely retarded

exoskeleton

Clinton cucks damage control is hilarious. You just make things worse tin foil GED faggots.

god Cred Forums youre fucking idiots. trump had one too for his lapel mic, but its covered by his suit. come on

think its just a mic pack bruh

8/10

A solid hook. Simple, strong, to the point Enough to fell even the most prepared bantzmaster

Let's play devil's advocate here. Let's say it is a shitbag or whatever the fuck else. Where's the lapel mic's battery pack, then?

then why does it go straight up her back towards her neck instead of going around to the front where the lapel mic is?

So true. the Fish people are coming!! derp hurr durr check this faggot copypasta your post because he can't think of anything to say yet he's so butthurt

>I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly do-able

Her tail.

in her couter

HOLY FUCK SHES A TRANSFORMER?!

In her front jacked pocket, because it's and batteries arn't the size of a fucking brick anymore?!?!

>Claim it's something
>Faced with evidence that it's not the thing you said it was
>LOL TRUMP BTFO

Thanks for playing. Please insert another quarter.

They don't use those. It's for show.

Why would she wear a mic pack when there are mics attached to the podiums?

Why would she have a mic pack? The podium had mics

Conspiracy theory without corroborative evidence. This shit doesn't win elections without that additional facts/evidence.

That doesn't mean ignore this. It's time to investigate.

Looks like one of those electric muscle stimulators athletes wear to relieve back pain and fatigue.

Reverse penis.
Sex changes were not that good in the 70's

The pack in the image is not that large. It's pretty much standard sized for modern audio equipment.

you finally got that scoundrel

Both her and Trump were wearing them.

I mean she's clearly wearing a lapen mic here any in every other pic and frame of video, but SO WHAT! Trump lifers don't give a fuck. Every loss is an Alex Jones conspiracy.

You drink the kool-aid, you has the visions.

looks pretty thick for a mic cord

Telecommunications major here.
They wear lavaliere mics as their primary microphone the podium is just for show/a back up mic. Could be a mic or anything else. No evidence for either

OH SHIT ITS A BOMB!

>Telecommunications major here.

This literally has nothing to do with telecommunications

It's for her lapel mic. Trump had the same thing.

Proof. You didn't answer the question either.

Proof that they were both wearing lapel mics? Right here, check the video in the link that shows clips from the debate:

>loss
It wasn't a loss though. Kek you shills are pathetic. One thing nice about you shills is that you spout the liberal talking points before the media shills do so I know exactly what they are going to say.

You're fucking retarded, kid.

>telecommunications
>not knowing about A/V equipment

God damn you must be retarded.

>Doctor here
She clearly has a medical device. I know because I'm a Doctor.

Any proofs?

That's where she keeps her brass knuckles. She must have used them on Trump, because he was crying when he got to the car.

you can tell when the /r/edditors from The_Donald are posting here, the average IQ of the board goes down 20 points.

>Why would she have a mic pack? The podium had mics
Audio for reports is pulled from the lapel mikes so there is less interference from the audience

No where in that video is there proof that Donald Trump was wearing one too. No where on that web page is there proof that it was a mic.
You don't really understand what proof is do you?

Telecommunications is fucking telecom. Phones, mobile, internet and shit. Former MCI WorldCom employee here. I know what telecommunications is.

This shit is what audio engineers do.

>GED faggots.

why do you hate niggers, user?

thats not very progressive

Pic related.
It's obvious thats part of her wireless communications/antenna. It appears Hillary is actually an android.

What? Why bother with the podium mics at all?

Is Hillary phasing out of existence?

Of course they do. Nine out of ten people on here would shit themselves talking to four people simultaneously at the grocery store, let alone ever doing any real public speaking.

go back to /r/eddit

P.S. If you are a Telecommunications major in 2016 you are a fucking retard. Probably a nigger too.

kek

I think it's just an artifact that was introduced because I took the screenshot while the video was playing and she was in motion so there was a slight digital blur

HUR DURR they just randomly put podium mics up there for aesthetic
Are you actually this retarded.
Based on the amount of shills here I'm starting to think we are on to something.

Literally watch the damn debate and you can see that they're both wearing them. Damn Cred Forums I thought you guys were smarter than this, I'm gonna have to stop browsing this board...

Why would they put a podium mike in a visible location if they could just use her other mic?

We are talking about the lady that fell down for no reason at all after a piece of metal fell out of her leg.

>be in Uni
>degree literally says telecommunications
>work in a news studio with broadcasting equipment

Keep arguing please.

>he cant speak in public

Gas yourself

the podium mics were for the audio in the room

the lapel mics were for the audio feeds going to the press.

any more questions retard?

Literal retards. Yes.that's exactly it.

>retarded university that doesn't prepare you to work for a telecommunications company with a telecommunications degree

KEK

>im deaf

Trump actually bumped his podium mic at one point and it made a really annoying sound.

Those were absolutely live mics.

Literally take a screen shot and show me where trump is wearing it. Why can't you do this? I thought Cred Forums users were smarter than this. How do you not know how to take a screen shot?
>I'm gonna have to stop browsing this board...
Thank fucking god. Leave. You think we want you here. You are cancer. You really think Cred Forums is some political activist board thats trying to gain members? KEK. How could you be so retarded.
Well good knowing you now fuck off forever please.

>what is shitposting

Why would you need audio from the room when the audience was supposed to be quite in the first place?

Whatever it is, it's a lot more discreet than Dubya's.

trolled lol

Cred Forums thought my post was canned ham so here is a picture of my reply.
Explains what that stuff is

g-good one

They did indeed wear Lavs
They were even speaking about how they had two lavs on each candidate Predebate.

While yes I want Hillary to be to sick to continue, we didn't see that tonight. I'm surprised she didn't cough up a lung, and she actually did well, for what she typically does.

However she spent most of the Debate calling out Trump and not once did he Mention Benghazi (That I heard) I was waiting, and waiting, for her to Pay for her Crimes.

>I was just pretending to be retarded.
Kill yourself.

>buttstar

Look, i like trump and i want him to win. I was on the illary falling down bandwaggon the day it started. But for once i gotta say we are overreacting; if you watch the debates both candidates had mics buttoned to their collars. If we can get a similar angle on trump to show he didnt have the same equipment then maybe we will have ample claims for foul play on cuntons part byt until then i think this is an over-reaction that could make us all look retarded if we jump on the bandwaggon too fast

The lapel mics were clearly visible on both of them...

This thread is disinfo. The ear piece is the real redpill.

No you fucking moron, the podium mics would have sent audio to speakers inside the room so the audience can hear them whereas the lapel mics sent an audio feed to the media.

this is proof of lizardry you buffoon

Has anyone mentioned that her crotchety ass was practically being held up while leaning like that? If you watch closely, you can see her SS placing their hands on her hips. She looked like she was in pain, at a 10% kneel

see
Its the same fucking shape you piece of feces. Just because Trumps suit is hiding it better doesn't mean its not there. Its a lav mic if you know anything about recording devices. But you don't, because you're a shill trying to make Trump supporters look crazy. At one point Cred Forums was a strong force for Trump, now its shills and ctr. You won't win.

You do realize that you're explaining high tech setups to retards?

A catheter to drain all the shit inside her brain.

Looks like a Jew. But i am no X-Bert

>hey look i trolled losers on Cred Forums!
>trolled
newfag detected

This is a rich lady at a presidential debate, not two Mexican kids with plastic 8AA battery-powered walkie talkies bought from a swap meet.

Cheap ass lapel mic with battery pack pic related. Notice it's not the size of the ankle book holster the dead doctor engineer scientist from Charlotte was wearing with bright ass sweatpants.

OK. I googled that name with "battery pack" and they're all small. There is nothing in way of battery packs that are that large.

This particular set is for use with a smartphone as a transmitter. Google what wireless lavalier transmitters look like.

That's called an ear, user.

TIL all ears have protruding items out of them xD

pacemaker for her robotic heart

whats wrong with having an ear piece? it's probably for stage direction and Trump probably has one too

Hillary's dick is in a really weird spot.