Did you guys notice this?

Did you guys notice this?

how do I induct my children into Kekism?

the part that was photoshopped in the picture you posted? yeah i noticed that.

I LOVE POL

I just saw it on reddit.

Welcome, Cred Forums's Cred Forums.
.I speak for the Law and the Land, and I shall drive the rabid dogs of Nationalism from The United States.

Foolishly you prayed to your wretched Frog God - many times last night you attempted to 'meme' a coughing fit and pants of shit upon one of my greatest disciples, Hillary.

You failed. I protected her. You should have targeted me instead - but the idiots who worship the pretender frog have not a hope in the world of realising that I am your true enemy

What fools you all are. I'm a god. How can you stop a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No repeating digits or coloured nameplate can work in this place. Come. Lay down and abandon your KEK.. It is not too late for my mercy.

This is the place of destiny. And destiny may only be shaped by the winner of last nights debate - a debate clearly won by Hillary Clinton.
I do not know what you think to accomplish. But raise your hand against me, and I shall destroy you.

There is still hope for you - stop posting your frog and come join me and my acolytes - worshippers of the One True God, MOLOCH, the Bull Headed One.

You will never see Hillary indicted for her 'crimes' If, by her crimes, you mean the inevitable suffering and destruction caused by war, then she accepts the burden of leadership. America cannot be restored without war. Enlightenment cannot grow back without the risk of upsetting the tradition-bound and complacent herd. And the Mongrel armies of the Republicans cannot be expelled from America without bloodshed. As I have charity and compassion, I grieve. But our mission is just and noble

Since it hardly matters, let me assure you... there are no guarantees that would help you once I had my hands on those voters. Pity I didn't try to bargain with you. It might have made things so much easier. But now we'll never know.

It began here. It will end here. Have you any parting words?

The first child must be given to kek as a sacrifice.

The Divine Right of Pepe

I'm an autistic obsessive compulsive who constantly looks at the details of the background to avoid looking at the faces of people on TV. It was not there.

AHH Fuck of Soros, gas urself

>Have you any parting words?

I noticed a few things.

Jokes on you. I shooped this picture with my hardly doable cyber magik!

Praise ye

But I didn't see an earpiece. Is that some other apparatus?

>Right of the Pepe
This is deep.

MOOOOM

Could you proofread my fanfic before I share it with my internet friends? Also are there any leftover tendies.

MOOOM you were supposed to link it this comment

>sitting naked in a candle-lit room spattered in animal blood
>sharpe marker scrawling harry potter runes across garage floor
>kermit plushie toys soaked in semen
>laptop glowing, fap folder open
>half burnt pantsuit ashes, reeking of shit
>ppee-pee poo-poo i mumble over and over
>watch debates start as i sacrifice my favorite loli pillow as i climax i delete my fap folder and scream the poem at kermit... AS I WAS TOLD TO DO
>long story short trump loses the debate
>no poopy pantsuits, no comas, no emails
>i get chased out of my neighbors garage (fucking berners)
>luckily i hid in the park and found a trump hat behind a dumpster

nice photoshop

typical Trumpshills.....................

does kek work through photoshop? dubs decide.

That is awesome

BUMP
>BUMP
BUMP
>BUMP
BUMP
>BUMP

BUMP

thanks m8

kys

THIS
IS
IMPORTANT
BUMP

Tail?

You should start by having sex first, but that seems like an unreachable goal.

wtf?

doing the lords work user

Dubs reverses this.

It was there now.

BY THE POWER OF THESE DIGITS I REPEL THEE