It blows me the fuck away that shills are actually trying to push the idea that Trump saying he's smart for not paying...

It blows me the fuck away that shills are actually trying to push the idea that Trump saying he's smart for not paying anything in Federal Income Tax is somehow a bad response?

Why would he pay it if he doesn't have to?

I agree. He wasn't arguing that it made him a good and upstanding citizen. He was arguing purely from a business standpoint that he knows how best to maximize profits and minimize losses through loopholes and what else have you. And if you don't think that's the tightest shit, you can get out of my face.

When the first post is also the best posr

It's only sad because normies and people on the fence probabaly see it as bad or a dealbreaker.

Reddit plebs gonna pleb.
>if i was a billionaire, id pay my fair share!!
>id pay even more! id be so charitable!
>trump isnt even a billionaire!

Because he's running on the idea that he's helping the working class (many of which are disabled Veterans) yet he's bragging that he didn't pay any money into helping out our Troops and downtrodden.

>The nation is 20 trillion dollars in debt!
>Our infrastructure is crumbling!

>Oh, and I'm a billionaire who doesn't pay taxes

Cred Forums will unironically defend this

or when he told working class voters that he would pay his staff less because "maybe" they didn't do a good enough job.

It's a type of tonal cluelessness that is pretty shocking for a guy who's whole appeal is connecting with working-class voters.

>Why would he pay it if he doesn't have to?

Income of $600,000,000 or more
Filing a 1040EZ

US tax code is 75,000 pages

He probably pays his tax attorneys $250,000 or more

There was 3 comments regarding his business that triggered the liberals

>didn't pay the architect for doing a non-satisfactory job

>doesn't pay as much taxes as the libtards want him to

>investing in business during the housing market crash is smart

He's literally not wrong about one of these statements, this just exhibits how well he understands business and profiting.

In the Art of the Deal, he talks about how he gets tax exemptions as often as he can and looks for the best ways to avoid taxes. This is smart business, not paying unnecessary taxes so you can have more profit. This just triggers the normies because he's a rich guy not paying as much, normies think its his responsibility for some reason to give them money for his success.

Also the whole thing with the architect, who gives a fuck? He payed the guy, but wasn't completely satisfied so he paid him accordingly. You have to be a retard to think you should pay full price for shit quality. Capitalism is getting what you pay for, get over it.

Buying cheap real estate during the crash is also smart. If you have the money, why not get cheap real estate? It's not his fault the market crashed, what smart real estate developer didn't take advantage of that?

Rich, successful businessman=evil

This is how liberals see it and Trumps not PC so why the fuck would he cares what they think?

im pretty sure he meant he pays the least amount of shekels he legally can

Every election people realize the Middle Class gets fucked harder and harder. And each election they fall for the same tricks.

Cred Forums is no different

This board used to be full of free thinkers but now I can see you're all so caught up in the presidential race you'll suck ass no matter what.

the problem is the system, not rich people themselves (unless they did illegal shit)

this is like blaming a sports player for bad sports rules

>talks about how businesses should pay a tax if they're not being set up in the US
>complains about NATO not paying up
>complains about the national debt
>complains about infrastructure

>btw i don't pay taxes

really makes you think...

I want you to try something radical: leave your basement. Talk to ten actual people that you meet on the street. (Shower first.) Ask them whether they'd be pissed to learn that Trump payed no taxes. When all ten tell you that they would, think about what that means.

> Yes, it is smart to pay as little as you can.
> From a certain point of view, even principled.
> But HE IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT
> He *miiight* have been able to dodge the incredibly shitty optics on this by getting out ahead of it early on. 'Look, I pay no taxes, that's how fucked Obama's America is.'
> But he's been hiding. Makes him look like a liar as well as a cheat.

You're supposed to *want* to pay exorbitant taxes and then watch the government squander your hard-earned money, in exchange for anyone who makes less than you not lynching you

>Obama's America
>implying tax dodging hasn't been a thing for decades

>Why should a US President have a sense of social responsibility, civic loyalty, and ethical integrity. As long as he was good at what he was doing before, that makes him a great candidate to be the leader of the free world, right?

Nobody likes to pay taxes, mostly because politicians don't know how to spend the money properly and with respect to the taxpayers.
She literally called every american someone that does not care about the military.
He missed so many opportunities in this debate to BTFO shilldog.

considering the us had no federal income tax prior to 1900 and everything was funded by either tariffs or temporary levies (during the civil war they taxed people's incomes), i think he's making a very good point

why should an extremely successful businessman be required to fork over 30% of everything he earns to a bunch of middle aged privileged bureaucrats? it's quite obvious the money is going to be wasted on shit like 700 dollar toilets and 20 dollar glasses of juice.

How about no one pay taxes and then we won't have a country anymore

cause he probably sucks up more public funds than some unemployed google with 5 kids.

>he thinks taxes are necessary
the US could easily survive on a universal 2% income tax with a small levy on everything leaving or entering the country mate.

the government is so hilariously bloated it's not funny. if you cut out all of the fat it'd shrink by 70% or more.

you're just used to getting your income taken and given in equal portions to Tyrone, Jessica the secretary, and Earl the A-10 missile loader.

>cause he probably sucks up more public funds
What public funds are you referring to that he doesn't more than cover in taxes?

Trump shills aren't even trying anymore

okay bernout, see you when the national debt rises to 30 trillion.

It's going to do that anyways unless we shut down the (((Federal Reserve))).

Our last hope at that was Ron Paul

>Trillions in debt
>Throws $35B around

you could elect a minarchist candidate :^)

Trump need to come out and say he only used the system that the government has setup.
Here in Australia we had a media model who forced to face the government over paying fuck all tax. His response was "I am not evading tax in any way, shape or form. Of course, I am minimising my tax. Anybody in this country who does not minimise his tax wants his head read. I can tell you as a government that you are not spending it so well that we should be donating extra."

GOLD

Meanwhile, democrats lobby to have our taxes raised then don't pay them themselves.

Anyone who pays a fee that isn't mandatory is an absolute fucking idiot, and anybody who voluntarily gives the government money (considering the things they do with it) is an immoral person.

>the nation is 20 trillion dollars in debt!
>our infrastructure is crumbling

>oh, and I'm a senator who let it all happen

Libtards will unironically defend this.

That's why he gives to charity, which is tax deductible BTW so it allows him to not pay income taxes.

Get out of here with your objective thinking! Logic and reason doesn't matter because I don't like Trump! Pander to my ignorance! Kya~

Face it Cred Forums Jews, Niggers, SWJ's, and all other forms of Liberalism and Cuckery are here for now and forever more!

He literally said $14 million was a small loan and anyone could get it. The whole debate was hilarious

>Cred Forums will unironically defend this

we will, because the same retards that write the tax code are the people who want to increase those taxes to pay for more spending

>muh corporate loopholes

maybe you should fucking read those "omnibus" budget bills and tax reforms you fucking communists keep passing

corporations only do what you allow them to

Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie. Trump was debating both the moderator and Clinton and he made both of them look like fools.

>starts off strongly on the economic issues

>all Clinton does is pander to "muh economic equality" literally stuff we've heard that's no different from Obama

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

>Clinton literally could not refute that

>Trump turns to Clinton and says "why are you thinking of these solutions now?"

>Clinton stand there does nothing

>everyone sees how Trump is the change candidate, Clinton tried to make her pathetic career look like it was successful

>on the racial divide, Trump reinforced law and order, talked about stop and frisk that actually worked

>Clinton pandered, all she said was say "muh systemic racism"

>Trump stood strong defended himself with the petty attacks about his business and on the Iraq war bullshit

>Trump was fact checked, every time he was he answers with a substantive truthful answer

While Trump deflects each and every attack on his character, or on his business, he diverts it and turns it into a policy driven answer. Trump spent most of the debate bringing attention to himself, Clinton stood there with a smug look.

He could have done things like talk about her private email server, but he will get those chances in the other debates when they're more relevant to the question. Trump should have talked about dirty Bill Clinton and his treatment of women after Hillary brought up the bullshit about Trump and women. Trump took the high road though, so people will see that Hillary desperately tried to slander him.

You have a listening problem, shillboy.

You clearly missed the point that the government is too incompetent to use the money wisely. Trump literally said this at one point and you somehow missed it.

The government wants to tax the rich to hell, complains when they squirm their way out of it and wastes whatever money they can squeeze out of small-to-middle businesses instead.

Hell yeah, he's smart for not paying taxes

He's defending that system you dummy. He's bidding for a position where he has input on making the rules.

He's not going

>"I'm rich and I don't pay taxes, and I intend to stop that kind of thing."

He's saying

>"I'm rich and I don't pay taxes, and that's working as intended."

And that's fine, he's like every other Republican, and half the country agrees with him, but don't pretend that's not what he's saying.

That's a good question, you should ask your undecided friends and relatives.

>Panama Papers showing unethical dodging of paying taxes by the rich
>don't you see how corrupt the big guys are?
>Trump does something similar
>He's a smart guy, though nothing at all like the other corrupt rich Jews

>This board used to be full of free thinkers
lol wut

PRAISE KEK

Thank you, Donald.

He literally said in an interview with George Stephanopoulos multiple times he pays as little tax as possible
You're from Reddit so you wouldn't know, in all fairness

does the symbol "Cred Forums" ingrain retardation?... am I then also in danger of affliction...?!

Yeah. Then he said that it shouldn't be legal. So, you're mad that he's doing what the laws allow? He literally said that he would change the laws. He wants to tax products that are imported do American companies will just make the products here so there are lower taxes. It's not that complicated.

the meltdown is real

ALL HE HAS TO DO/SAY IF HE DIDNT PAY TAXES/ABUSED THE SYSTEM ETC....

>Yes America... I am guilty.. I am very guilty of abusing the system. This is why I am here to fix it. So people like me, can no longer abuse the system. I am here to fix it. I am here for YOU, the average American citizen.

marxist college students don't pay taxes at all, because mommy/tendies. Why would they care if we raise taxes? It's more tendies for them.

He doesn't pay taxes.

>pay me for doing a bad job
>tax rich people and give it to me
>me me me me me
literally kys

Can one shill give a valid argument against a 15% flat tax like Trump is proposing?

Trump is just abiding by the laws Obama and Shillary allowed to exist.

Well they are trying to say he doesn't put his fair share in from taxes. But what a lot of people forget is he is a good businessman and to be good you have to be competitive and have money to expand and promote your product too out do your competition. one way of doing this is by making sure you pay very little in taxes. So to people who understand this it's no big deal but to normies it's seen as not paying your fair share

reminder the income tax doesn't pay for anything worth while in America. It's basically payed strait to the skypes who control the banking system. It's an unconstitutional tax based on the ideas of the founding fathers.

Because its the fucking law and a basic principle this country was founded on that everyone needs to give their fair share to the governement to fund infrastructure. Not paying taxes is unamerican as fuck, how can such a hard-right board not see that?

This delusion is so fucking unreal. If this draft-dodging, weak-handed pussy ass clown somehow manages to win this election this country's gonna go right back up its own ass and into the fuckin ground.

income tax is inherently un american shill faggot

You're inherently fucking retarded and clearly don't know shit about the constitution. Wouldn't be surprised if you're a proxy, ignorant foreign faggot.

So if everyone needed to pay their fair share, Why did we spend literal decades crafting a tax law that allows billionaires to legally spend no income taxes?

Like, the only reason he can is because washington said he could.

this makes sense if you don't want a military

read the words of the founding fathers you ignorant shill. Direct unnaportioned taxes like the American income tax are against everything they said. The 16th amendment was never legally ratified.

point out in the Constitution where it says rich people have to give it all away to niggers? Please, I'll wait.

Even when I was a libcuck it was obvious taxes should be lowered along with loopholes being closed. Everyone paying less is better than medium businesses paying more.

He literally wouldn't be doing his job if he paid max taxes. Tons of people hire people to do their taxes to save them some money. Now all of a sudden Trump isn't allowed to.

Also, why no mention of Clinton foundation taxes?

What makes me sad is liberals eat this shit up. I believe in some liberal ideals but this cucks make it impossible with their top notch stupidity.

how did we have a military before the income tax then?

there's really no answer for this question and I'm sure the shill has scurried off to another thread.

wont work. People will only quote:
>Yes America... I am guilty.. I am very guilty of abusing the system

Im glad he doesnt pay tax, id rather him burn a billion dollars than give it to our currupt gov

Because those billionaires have lobbiest that allow those tax laws and loopholes to remain open clearly for their own fucking benefit? Have you been asleep during the past decade or two of political corruption caused by corporate lobbying?

Its so fucking ironic that it hurts. This shitbag suit what makes billions of dollars fucking over everyone he can in any way he can legally get away with and dodges his taxes, wants to become president and do away with the loopholes that let shitbag suits like him dodge the taxes, knowing he wont be subject to punishment himself if he gets elected.

You people look too much into this guy, hes a thin skinned little bitch whos only in this shit for himself. He doesn't give a flying fuck about america.

Tariffs and war bonds. You fail history class?

holy fuck did you read the post that was a reply to or do you just sperg out replies at random?

Don't worry man some of us agree with you

Cred Forums has been getting raided hard by paid Trump shills since the debates. You couldn't even get a word in edgewise earlier with out being called "HURR CTR HURR"

I agree it's pretty fucking bullshit Trump is bragging about not paying tax. The only reason Cred Forums even cared about him is because he was Nationalist for the middle class. He's proving to be just another selfish boomer cocksucker, the same kind that ruined this country.

Shit is fucked either way. I hope it all burns to the ground.

He funneled income through his charity.

He's going to get called out on it and lose the election.

And he'll take the right-wing down with him.

you're fucked, assholes.

How much do you pay in taxes a year op? Does it piss you off that a man worth many times more what you'll make in 10 lifetimes gets away with paying less than you because of (((accounting))) tricks and then rubs it in your face? Because it should. If society allows you to profit to the tune of hundreds of millions a year it's only right that you contribute back to it proportionally. That orange piece of shit bragging about not paying taxes is a slap to the face of every working stiff that does.

Income tax wasn't part of our original set of laws, user.

The problem is he fucked up the delivery. Here is how he should have responded:

Excuse me Hillary, but in my life I have paid a total of $XYZ in taxes, $ABC of which was paid last year alone. When you say I don't pay any taxes you are lying through your teeth. The truth is I don't pay Federal income tax, but instead pay capital gains tax. This is because I own my companies, I am not an employee at them.

And before you bring up the difference in tax rates between Federal income tax and capital gains, remember that the money I earn is taxed at each corporation, then taxed again when I receive it. The total rate is higher than the rate an employee would pay.

witnessed

So where does the money from the income tax go? From my research it goes to paying off the (((debt))) to the (((Federal Reserve))) for them being gracious enough to print our money for us. If income tax was used to actually benefit America I might be mad, but in reality it goes strait to the skypes. Try a better attack line shill

America was founded in order to EVADE taxes.

Our founder father greatly opposed taxes, and the income tax that we have in the modern day (30% of all income must be taxed) has them rolling in their graves.

AN ACTUAL QUOTE FROM THOMAS JEFFERSON. LOOK IT UP:

>The day the Americans are fooled in to believing in Major Banking institutions (((The Federal Reserve))) and allows themselves to be taxed, is the day that America has lost as a country"

YOU my friend, are the UnAmerican one

yeah turns out that's what happens when you maximize the size of government and give the politicians running said government basically unlimited money

do you really think anyone in government is going to voluntarily lower their own wages, cut down on the cocktail parties and stop fucking children on the taxpayer's dime? i'd like to remind you that JFK got killed over his moves to limit the federal reserve.

the politicians will gladly give corporations tax cuts and shit like that in exchange for more money mate. that's how it's always worked.

there was no income tax prior to 1900, the federal government was funded with tariffs (taxes charged on imports and exports) and the occasional levie (yes, technically income taxes) in wartime. the civil war had something like a 50% tax rate on the rich iirc, but that vanished the moment the war ended.

i'd like to remind you that the US was formed thanks to a bunch of people getting extremely pissed off at high taxes mate. read up on your own history.

>infrastructure
give me proof that even 50% of the federal budget goes directly to improving the actual infrastructure of the US (no, the budget itself being directed towards that doesn't count, it has to be actual money going to infrastructure not random office workers) and not paying wages to government workers, jews and the like.

The debate wasn't the first time he said he avoids paying taxes as much as possible because the government does a shit job of allocating tax money. He's said almost the exact same thing before. Just because you weren't paying attention doesn't mean it didn't happen.

>give me proof that even 50% of the federal budget goes directly to improving the actual infrastructure of the US

"Infrastructure" (he should have to define exactly what he means) would be some fraction of Non-Defense Discretionary and/or Other Mandatory.

So no where close to 50%.

notice how when facts get posted the shills jump ship

Is being a trump supporter like some kind of easter egg hunt where you hunt for hidden clues in his rhetoric that explain away all the dumb shit he says?

>federal spending
What the fuck did I say right next to your little quote?

>(no, the budget itself being directed towards that doesn't count, it has to be actual money going to infrastructure not random office workers)

That 16% does not go directly to improving anything mate. At least 45% of it is bloat, I wouldn't be surprised if the actual number was 50% or more.

>and anyone could get it
WRONG. He did not say this.

Just an FYI if you google the federal budget you can find about 3234828 different variations of this same pie graph with all different sized slivers. Cherry pick whichever one fits your argument

He literally said it in the debates.

He mentions how Politicians KNOW THEMSELVES the "Laws" that let people "evade taxes".

He LITERALLY said to her face "you've been a politician for 30 years, and in all those years you never tried to change that until now that I'm mentioning it"

How did you miss this, you fucktard?

The U.S was formed because its on an entirely different side of the globe and needed its own soverign form of government, and the taxes the british were imposing on it from so far away are the straw that broke the camels back.

If you think the revolution was JUST about taxes then you're just proving your own stupid ass aussie ignorance. Income tax did nothing but improve the basic function of the federal governement by allowing that money to be funneled into this shit
Which made your own stupid ass point that "Our tax dollars don't go anywhere beneficial" mute. But you're right. I shouldn't have said "infrastructure" I should have posted this demo, because it explains how ignorant fucking foreign shitheads like you don't know shit about how the american government functions.

Nobody in the governement is going to voluntarily lower their own wages or increase the taxes in their own tax bracket for obvious self interest reasons, no fucking shit. Thats the point I'm trying to make. Trump is taking advantage of that fucking system himself while hypocritically trying to eliminate the loopholes if he becomes president and doesn't have to worry about the backlash of him doing it himself.

>Cred Forums is pro-fed
>these anti-fed people are just shills
are you literally serious?

>shilling this hard

>How much do you pay in taxes a year op? Does it piss you off that a man worth many times more what you'll make in 10 lifetimes gets away with paying less than you because of (((accounting))) tricks and then rubs it in your face?
No. It pisses me of that we have federal income tax to begin with. Fuck you "liberals" and fuck your idea of government. Marxist shitdicks. Taxes shouldn't matter to you anyways since you don't work and live with mommy eating tendies.

>I got btfo'd hard earlier so I should just call him a shill because I have no argument as to why someone ISN'T a piece of shit for bragging about not contributing to the welfare of his country.

>If you think the revolution was JUST about taxes then you're just proving your own stupid ass aussie ignorance.
Fucking kys and stop making Americans look so retarded. You have a kangaroo shitposter schooling you on your own country.

Why hate the player? Blame the inept people who run the tax system. He didn't break any law and as a business man he has no reason not to maximize profit.

so this is the power of american education

ok faggot

>he doesn't know what income taxes are

he doesn't have to pay it's called tax avoidance its a legal thing.

>When all ten tell you that they would
You've clearly never been off your college campus

This board has always been filled with shitposters. Free thought is more of a byproduct of responding to all the shit

because its assholes like him that reduce the flow of money. he goes on and on about chyna and mexicans taking all our dosh but doesn't put 2 and 2 together when blathering on about "muh bussiness". He's a whale and like a whale he's taking his his shit over seas while im over here struggling to hold on to my $400/month from disability. Oh and those "trillions overseas" he keeps going on about are actually oversea bank accounts from faggots like him securing their stolen money from unpaid taxes.

I gaurntee none of you know anything about the revolution outside of what you learned in grade school if you seriously think taxes are the primary reasound the U.S was founded and fought for independence.

I bet you think everything was peechy-keen before the taxes and the colonies LOVED their mother country in the beginning and everything was sunshine and rainbows.

Makes you think about closing tax loopholes

Dude, did you read what I wrote?

SOME FRACTION OF the category amount of 16% would be earmarked for infrastructure.

I fucking backed your claim up with hard numbers. No, 50% does not go to infrastructure. Not even close. I would be surprised if it was less than 1% BEFORE all the shenanigans like paying a minority owned business twice what a white business would charge, or a mafia owned business 3x.

Fire your artillery at the fucking "hurr durr pay fair share for in-fra-struc-ture" faggot.

It reflects poorly on him. He's going to be telling people to pay taxes to pay for the things he wants, yet he hasn't paid anything himself despite being a "billionaire"

Im actually directly descended from founding fathers who signed the constitution and deceleration of independance, try again nigger

ITs "hurr durr pay fair share for the welfare of the country" faggot, faggot. I corrected myself because you shitheads can't put two and two together for yourselves.

declaration*

The numbers are published by the Federal government. There is no "cherry picking."

The only variations are...

* What the president would have liked (vs. what Congress actually spent).

* The libtard charts that exclude things like Social Security and Healthcare (Medicare) to make military spending the largest pie piece so they can chant "hurr durr give peace a chance."

>discretionary
>mandatory
>total
They're not cherrypicked you just don't know how to read them

Then check your attic for some old dusty tomes from whatever founding fathers youth you can find, refrain from giving it to a museum where it belongs, and delicately use the pages to wipe your ass and smear it on your walls.

Because thats about how useful your heritage is in understanding the founding of our fucking nation.

>the nation is 20 trillion dollars in debt!
>i'll introduce a tax plan that adds another 13 trillion to the debt!

Trumpfags will unironically defend this

I do not get it. Neoliberal economy is all about making the best out of what is possible. If you do not then you are a loser who is only jealous that he/she wasn't opportunist too.

Capitalism is based on greed and making use of opportunities. The opposite is communism.

>waste
>fraud
>deficits
>endless foreign wars
>"welfare of the country"

Move to Europe already you socialist faggot.

isnt greed one of the seven cardinal sins?

>economies are rigidly static versus tax code changes
>t. Congressional Budget Office
>Missing Every Tax Impact Prediction Since 1776

And yet he is the only candidate who brings any of it up. He is the best and only chance of any of that changing.

His argument is basically that Clinton is 'complicit' in tax loopholes by being near government her whole life. Not only is that a nebulous claim, it's unfounded and makes no reference to her voting record as a senator which he easily could have researched, or even hired someone to research.

Also- the whole conspiratorial tone you're projecting on to the situation just lets me know you're mentally ill and crazy. Can't wait til president Clinton sterilizes you.

t. regards CTR

that just makes him a hypocrite and i hate hypocrites

Drumpf won't release his tax returns because he doesn't want people to know he doesn't pay anything in federal income tax

>Not only is that a nebulous claim,

Leafs sure have a funny way of spelling "factual".

he has paid taxes, plenty of them my god we get taxed on everything here. he broke no laws, he just did not pay one type of tax because of a LEGAL loophole on income tax.

Its like how you can get XXX amount of money from family per year as a non tax gift, so people will give the limit as a gift and give more when enough time has passed. Everything has stuff you can do within the laws to not get tax raped.

>no actual points or arguments

Mate, the primary reason the american revolution happened was taxation. The brits were being cunts and taking money, barely any actually came back, eventually people lost their shit. Do you actually think ANY of them supported an income tax?

Why would he pay anything in Federal income tax?

He is a business OWNER, not an EMPLOYEE. He pays capital gains.

>hurr durr capital gains rate is lower

That's because the money is taxed as business profit first, then as individual capital gains second.

Paying an employee is a cost of doing business, subtracted from the profit, and only taxed when the employee receives it.

Is being a FUCKING LEAF some kind of Easter egg hunt where you try to find a thread suitable for ruining with shitposting whenever possible?

>poor people don't pay taxes
FUCKING LEECHES STEALING MUH HARDEARNED MONEY
>rich people don't pay taxes
Well that's just smart!

Why are rightwingers such cuckolds? So eager to defend their overlords.

Thats what the msm is pushing anyways. And theyre very biased. Oh ya, youre a fat fucking loser. Please kill yourself.

People having money to spent wisely is the ONLY reason the US is still somewhat relevant. With every taxpayer dollar spent by the government, the very money people need to pay their bills is being devalued to the point where saving is not any longer an option. At this point, all hope is lost. Let's all spent a little bit less on taxes and save this money to rebuild. nations.

He used "drumpf", hes not worth an actual reply bro

>Im a retard that knows nothing about taxes or conservatives

Ya, we know. Now fuck off.

My bad. I missed the "Drumpf."

ya

I'm not gonna argue with some stupid roo about how my fucking country was founded. As I said, you clearly don't know shit about the revolution or anything leading up to it but the taxes.

Fucking educate yourself you useless cunt. Nothing but shit comes from your country.

every reply to you has been about how much of a retard you are. Maybe you should fuck off back to re ddit m8

strawman
It's not that poor people don't pay taxes it's that they take welfare. I think everyone ,rich or poor, should pay as little income tax as possible and no one ,rich or poor, should be leeching off everyone else through govt neetbux
The real question is why do lefties cuck so hard for the government to take everyones money?

>le unsubstantiated reddit meme

Newfag gtfo

> 2016
> sins

I can't even...

>i'm a rich guy who pays basically nothing in taxes, trust me when i say i know how how messed up our tax system is, and I know how to fix it

>WOW DID U SEE DRUMPF LITERALLY BRAG AGAINST HIS BOURGEOIS LIFESTYLE LMAO ORANGE HITLER

I'm having plenty of fun making fun of foreigners and sadly my own stupid ass countrymen on full damage control for the immortal dumbass right now. You deserve to be made fun of for even thinking trump is capable enough to run for office in any capacity.

You shitheads can think what you want of me. Your opinions on my character are literally worthless. Trump is abusing a system hypocritically and hoping he can get away with it by being elected and not having to deal with the backlash of his own shady, Jewish, money-grubbing actions.

>admitting to a crime in front of millions of people
>admitting to being the sterotypical cocky crooked billionare
>saying you shouldnt pay taxes while running for government

yeah, great move drumpf

Zuckcuck and Bill Gates don't pay unnecessary taxes either.

Look up their portfolios. They have billions worth of investments and they live off the gains which are min taxed, usually 15% only. They loan themselves money whenever they need it as loan rates are so cheap right now it's cheaper than paying yourself a salary and paying taxes.

Trump does the same thing, he has a portfolio in the billions worth of real estate. He gets loans on them and invests those loans which then make him like 65 million per year. He probably pays 10-12% tax as all money is written off to his personal business (which also brings in other income, like shilling his name, collecting rent money, ect).

Trump and Gates ect though all pay sales taxes just like the rest of us so when Trump buys a plane he still has to pay whatever state taxes on it. The state will still get their money in the end.

>admitting
Liberals really are fucking stupid

>that makes me smart

what does? not avoiding your taxes which you're beign accused of? #trump4jail

He's done.

>FOR
THE
̶S̶U̶C̶K̶E̶R̶S̶
>PEOPLE

He is signaling to people "Your system is broken, i am smart enough to beat it... Let me fix it." I just wish he could have articulated it.

Because he did it legally. Tax avoidance is legal, tax evasion is illegal. Go take an economics 101 class. As Asian Moot says, we have no stupid people on Cred Forums. You need to leave.

thank you for setting the record right

Lying on tax forms to qualify for tax breaks is not legal and is the reason audits exist and why hes being audited every year by the IRS.

Think with your fucking brain.

He is audited every year because he is a fucking huge company you twat.
>He lied because I say he did and you can't prove he didn't.
That's your argument. No fucking evidence. Typical leftist.

This exacly.
But he could have replies differently to appeal more to the average voter. Like "your buddies in Wall Street who are your major donors are responsible for the market crash, the bought you politicians to bail them out so they were reckless. I just found the opportunity to buy cheap real estate and i did. I am not reaponsible for the crash you and your special interests were"

Trump did not do bad, but he could just have rekt her. I was even thinking better replies than him. That drives me to believe that he wants to go after her strong in the last debates. He is certainly not stupid. He knows what he is doing.

Also, the fact that anyone can get away with that just goes to show the incompetence of our government.