Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auckland_volcanic_field
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the Alt right?

kiwis are like worse than leafs honestly

Group of people that are literally Hitler

t. crypto-leaf

alt right doesnt exist

And won him the fit attractive male and female vote.

the alt what?

Alt right? Is that like a bookstore?

"alt right" is a word the liberal media invented to dismiss Trump's wide support on the internet, in memes etc

Alt-Right? But I have a mouse button for that.

> 400lbs
> literally hackers on steroids

I don't know why so many faggots from my country are suddenly springing up with crappy shitposting. I think reddit might have leaked in

Kek.

>400 pound hackers online
>4
>online
>hackers

holy fuck he was talking about Cred Forums

>lmao people we dont like probably have undesirable physical attributes too!

Yes I agree, the bad guys are stinky poo poo heads.

>alt-right
is this a new meme?

Possibly. I rarely see sheepstralians on here but these loads of ye tonight.

Kiwi remains a faggot
Only trips may cancel this

And increasing numbers of repeats per reroll

Some indie bookstore

You may call me a faggot, but my dubs say otherwise

who is this alt-right?

You may call me a faggot, but my trips say otherwise.

Do they understand that men are less reactionary than females? This logic would be true if the jab was at women

go home reddit/CTR

I'll tell you why. Kiwis are the most insufferable, duplicitous, boring assholes on the face of the earth. The White ones are all rat face fuckwits desperate to be Maori, and the Maori are agressive nobs because they're stuck in third world ghettos. Fuck New Zealand, I'm counting the days until an earthquake takes your floating turd off the map

I was shitposting before you ate your first potato m9

I mean, I'm here almost every day and I usually see two or three other unique NZ posters, but lately I've noticed that numbers climbing and their posts are becoming Canada-tier

Nobody wants to be Maori, m8. They should've been genocided when we arrived, but the Brits were starting their decline at that time.

I'm waiting for the big one, too. I'd be looking forward to it more if I didn't know that the internet will likely be knocked offline when it happens, so no shitposting.

It's a keyboard shortcut.

>I'm waiting for the big one, too.
Same. At this point a tsunami or volcano is Auckland's last hope.

Damn, what's the volcano under Auckland? I'd love to see that go.

It wasn't a jab. He didn't mock 400 pound men. He simply said it could have been a 400 pound man. It could have. There are some very smart 400 pound men.

There's multiple, but if i'm not mistaken Rangitoto is the one to watch out for.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auckland_volcanic_field

ohhhh shit

Oh, that's right. I was thinking Ruapehu for some reason. Ruapehu has the most potential to fuck the whole country up, but I just want Auckland to go.

Let's feed the chinks to the Volcano

>if we keep pushing the idea that is fat neckbeard virgins, eventually we'll get it right

Average Cred Forums browser is just very average looking. Like obnoxiously average looking and doesn't put in any effort to look better

it's the "Cred Forums is one person" meme personified

Good thinking, Frodo.

Thanks, Sam. I'll go round them up and we can go on an adventure!

underrated

Immigrant speaking English using white technology really makes me feel inferior