Are we being invaded by shills or did he really do that bad...

Are we being invaded by shills or did he really do that bad? I decided to take my lady out instead of watching the debate since I knew traffic would be less intense than usual and I come back to fb, twitter, and even the mighty Cred Forums lampooning the fuck out of the trumpster. What actually happened? Any cliffnote vids of the debate?

He did all right under the circumstances. He wasn't just debating Hillary, he had to deal with a heavily biased moderator. He effectively couldn't win. If he stuck to the topics that were steered by the moderator in Hillary's favour, he would lose the debate. If he decided to take a stand against them and force them to listen to his own views the media would report it as being a incoherent mess. He chose the latter and you're witnessing the aftermath right now.

"he was really high energy he must have won'''!!!"

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks your great isnt he great really the donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

Yes this place has been completely flooded. Migrate to cripplechan immediately.

>the media would report it as being a incoherent mess
It's hilarious to see all the reporters be so baffled about what that "dumb" Trump said. Everything he said made perfect sense. I guess the years of twisting their minds to fit Shillary's orders is taking its toll.

INVASION
N
V
A
S
I
O
N

As soon as the debate started pol stopped working for most because of server overload. What do you think.

INVASION
N
V
A
S
I
O
V

Shitting your pants, Pedro? I would be.

He sucked. He's a fucking turd that can't best a felon whose felonies are public record. He's a useless fucking cunt.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

Watch the debate and decide for yourself, or don't, and just post your gore folders and african vids to scare away the little liberals.

Here's one for you to use. I'm going to bed.

He ate it tonight

>trump rambles
>hillary gives robotic canned responses
>nothing of value is said by either party

business as usual

Trump made Hillary look good.

He didn't do too bad. He was off in the weeds a couple of times, but really he hit on his major theme of 'I'm a businessman, she's a career politician who's been doing the same shit for 30 years'.

Shills work for both sides, user. The fact that the Trump bots are in full damage control mode should tell you who won.

Why is that nigger eating a foot?

i'm not a shill and don't want hilldawg to win.
neither side won, but trump didn't do as well as he needed.

this he landed some solid hits especially at the start, but Hillary and her earpeice got to him by the end and he started rambling. it also didnt help that the moderator always asked her questions first, the crowd got admonished for cheering him, but crowd was allowed to cheer for her. typical rigged bullshit debate.

i think on some level trump probably wanted to pull punches this debate. probably some business tactic of keeping some cards hidden. hillary on the other had fired everything she had.

i hope he brings the fire next debate.

this user has speaks truth

He really did do that bad. It fucking sucks, I know.

Then again, this is now a pro-Hillary board anyways.

Whatever, I don't have much time left.

>ONE SIDE SPENDS $133 ON TV ADS IN AUGUST
>OTHER SPENDS LESS THAN $30
>THINKS THE OTHER CAMPAIGN CAN AFFORD TO PAY SHITPOSTING

A bit of column A, a bit of column B.

It seemed like a tie to me.

Shill invasion, it'll quiet down in a day or two.

I mean, is there any other explanation for being flooded with faggots who claimed she "won" despite only (((CNN))) saying so? Fuck no, the shekel deposits were increased for a day so the faggots at CTR could flood this place and play pretend games that their boss didn't turn out a merely mediocre performance.

I hope all CTR shills get ass raped by a pack of googles.

>*$133 GORILLION AND $28 GORILLION RESPECTIVELY

Fuck off Jose we don't need any more landscapers

Who doesn't prefer the drumstick?

LOL OP is such a bullshitter

I don't think it's a CTR invasion anymore. As much as I want to think so, I actually think people here want Clinton to win because they know she truly fits the meme natsoc's mindset more than Trump will ever do so. People want to be the victim nowadays, """alt-right""" faggots included.

Trump is the more Amerrican candidate. Clinton is the more meme candidate. If you care more about your country, you vote Trump. If you just want people to get "BTFO," you want Clinton. It's that simple.

Watch the debates yourself. You have to be delusional to think Trump won

The amount of shilling in the sticky was crazy.
Trump had a great start with the jobs leaving the country comments. Hillary was struck dumb. You could see it in her face like "oh wow he knows what he's doing" and came back with some resolve.
Trump didnt blow his load tho.
He saved bengahzi, the emails and /cfg/.
Oh and all the Muslim money coming in too.

You haven't been on Cred Forums long have you? after every major happening in the presidential race Cred Forums turns into a cesspit of shills and trolls

Pretty much these OP, the board is being invaded by shills and also just the usual trolls who love to stir shit. No one performed phenomenally well tonight and it's doubtful it'll have any real impact, anyone who supports trump will still support him, people who support Hillary will still support her.

Slander as usual, only going to get worse I'm afraid. I doubt he's going to "win" any of the debates according to the media.

It's obviously a shill invasion. I watched the debates all the way through, and he easily made her look like a fucking robotic moron who can only recite buzzwords. There were a few times when he literally left her speechless just standing there like a fucktard grinding her teeth because she knew she couldn't refute anything he was saying.

Also, every single poll other than CNN is showing him having won by a large margin.

They're getting desperate and trying to sow chaos and confusion. Shows how little they really know about us.

Invasions come and go, but Cred Forums endures

I woke up this morning at 4am and thought I would comfy check on Cred Forums and the debates.

REEEEE
It wasn't comfy at all!!! are they gone?

trump obliterated her on economy, jobs, taxes, foreign policy.

he fell into a lot bait though. Gave them a couple """""racist""""" and """""sexist"""""" soundbytes that he really didnt have to. He needs to be better at realizing the SJW tactics are a distraction. He has a hard time dismissing them elegantly.

He also wasted 10 minutes proving that he was against the Iraq War instead of just pointing out that Hillary voted for the damn war and supported in until 2015.

I do think he held back quite a bit though. He came out really aggressive in the beginning and scared her into showing her hand. She has nothing on him but the same stuff theyve been peddling for 4 months. Trump has a few bombs that he didn't even touch. He also dropped a couple key phrases that non-brainwashed Americans will be inclined to research.

Also, Im predicting this election will go from heated to down right nasty after this. You can really sense the fundamental hatred these two have against each other. Hillary made it very personal and Trump was an inch way from dropping the rape charges against Bill.

Trump did OK, but it was an opportunity missed. Too much of the debate was about his past, not America's future, and somehow he did not take the opportunity to attack Hillary on e-mails, foundation, foreign interventions etc properly while she managed to attack him on all sorts of tertiary issues like housing lawsuits in seventies. Overall Hillary looked more calm and collected while Trump seemed more agitated. In terms of appealing for undecideds, I'd say Trump was a 7 and Clinton was an 8. I guess Clinton would gain 1-2 points in polls per this difference in performance. Still, there are two more debates to go and all still to play for.

Wow CTR is taking its first baby steps into meta shitposting.

1/10.

I am a undecided voter who usually leans to the left. I really liked almost all his other speeches that i watched.

He did really bad.

I was not paid for this post.

Nearly had me thinking there. Well done.