Debates trump for 5 minutes on constitutionality of stop-n-frisk while visibly angry

>debates trump for 5 minutes on constitutionality of stop-n-frisk while visibly angry
>fact checks him incorrectly
>grills him on tax return, birther, sexism
>tosses softballs to hillary

And Trump still came on top. Can't wait for a slightly biased moderation instead of this hack

Trumps an idiot but what do you expect from a halfbreed nigger

Trump is based

trump fucked him over the table on stop and frisk. Trying to debate trump over Jew york policy, get the fuck out of here

For him not to act like he's an independent candidate or shillary's VP

>niggers matter

That was your first mistake

stop and frisk isn't even unconstitutional, lester was being misleading

Anderson Cooper will be more obnoxious.

>Secretary Clinton, how would you handle cyber security?..... Well Lester, I have some prepared talking points and official sounding cliches.

>Mr Trump, you were a birther, defend yourself.

can't be worse than a black moderator grilling a candidate despised by blacks on a black crime issue

I have no knowledge of the case that they mentioned, but it being ruled unconstitutional doesn't seem that far out to me, it's a pretty clear violation of the 4th search and seizure (god I hope I didn't fuck that up)

Mind explaining your thoughts?

I'll eat my hat if I'm wrong, but remember that this is CNN we're talking about.

>Trump came out on top
Only according to Cred Forums and online votes rigged by cache clearing scripts from Cred Forums user

L E S T E R T H E M O L E S T E R
E
S
T
E
R

T
H
E

M
O
L
E
S
T
E
R

>be Trump
>make factually false claims on live television

The only question he gave Hillary was "do you want to discuss the emails?" and that was only because Trump brought it up.

i meant against this shitty moderator but id say he topped clinton given the expectations and circumstances

I wish Trump would have brought up his club he desegregated during the race segment.

Lester Holt is not even black

I-I was only referencing to what you said in 2002....

its called a terry stop and is constitutional. if someone is doing suspicious shit, you can pat em down and shortly detain them which doesnt violate 4th amendment

It. Its was. Glorious.

They don't understand that the debate that has existed for the last 40 years is gone.

Its over.

Even with a house nigger and this slab of a cunt they couldn't get the job done.

....really makes ya.....

but he's a republican

a black republican

a black republican from California in new york

:^)))))))))))))

>Trump still came on top.
Sure user, hopefully Santa will bring you Trump presidency this year

cooper likes to believe he's the exemption to CNN bias. most his biased shit is so subtle the masses dont pick up on it. trump will need to ignore his crap

HOLT UP
HOLT
UP
NAHM SAYIN

It sounds like a district court judge made the ruling, and NYC under de blasio failed to appeal (probably because the policy is heavily criticized by NY media, especially the Times, even though the practice was effective, as Trump noted), with Trump suggesting they probably would probably have won at the appellate level.

So it's technically correct to say it was "ruled unconstitutional," but that phrasing suggests the ruling is in a class with an SC ruling like Roe v. Wade, which is not remotely the case with stop and frisk -- one trial court judge ruled against it, bfd.

"Ruled unconstitutional" is democrat talking point phrasing, like "no controlling legal authority".

If Holt was an honest broker he wouldn't have been so cranky talking about Trump's wanting to discuss the larger legal-political context rather than stick with the silly Democrat talking-point box little Lester wanted to trap him in.

Even with his obvious collusion she still lost.

Gotcha, thanks for the info!

Maybe Trump won´t win, but at least the mentally impaired has his candidate.

The next moderators are going to be even worse. MSM will shill this as a Clinton win quite obviously, but when the polls don't switch to Clinton's favor within the week and when Clinton begins to collapse again in the coming weeks. They are just going to press harder and harder.

At least I'm not spanish, you damn euro-beaner

he did a worse job at moderating than matt lauer desu
every question was designed to grill trump on one thing or another

A FUCKING BIRD

exactly. and why is no one bring up the fact that hillary was cross-eyed on pills and she clearly was 1. receiving transmission- couldn't see where it was, but she would get startled and nod her head while obviously taking instruction /and/ 2. besides (...obviously...) lester molesting ethics, did you see that hillary already knew the exact questions he would ask?

also, what is with everyone acting like trump lost. sure, he could have capitalized more on the emails and her iraq vote- and not worrying about defending himself- but much of it truly does beg the question. i.e. what is wrong with paying as few taxes as possible? this is what we pay accountants to do! who cares about his views on the war- she voted for it!

she looked terrible and he looked likeable.

Yah, this guy is a faggot- no doubt. Globalist shill.

>Well, Lester...

>Your 2 minutes are up, Mr. Trump.

Even CNN agrees trump won the economy, jobs, and Nafta exchange. Yaknow the most important issue to undecideds?

Truly I call Lester..a registered Republican. It's something Trump supporters rarely do: 'look it up.'

this shit is more biased than the party debates

all this faggot did was try to weasel MSM controversy and lies into everything

Terry v ohio is the main supreme court case

He is in America Paco.

nothing has killed trumps campaign yet and the media is so biased it hurts hillary

and you know they are worried. shills are desperately trying to wreck CTR's bank account.

He's definitely GOP, though.

How does that fucking corpse still have a full head of hair?

This.

Tax returns should never have been brought up. Trump explained that he would release them when the audit was over, and not before, as he had been advised by his lawyer. No lawyer would recommend otherwise, as doing so would be a terrible business decision.

After this explanation, Holt replied with, "Yeah but it's not illegal to release your tax returns, so why don't you release your tax returns?"

It's not illegal to punch yourself in the dick either, Lester. But it's not advisable.

>black
>lives in manhattan
>head cuck of the most cucked network of them all
>is exactly black joe biden

suurrreeee he is republican. and comey is a straight shooter, too! and hillary isn't dying!

He did

Ugh, Jennifer Rubin. I followed her for a few minutes during Romney's run. She's a prolific blogger, I'll give her that much.

But a tendentious polemicist, who is only slightly to the right on a couple of issues, and very middle of the road or liberal on most things.

Got tired of her after a bit, and rarely looked back. The couple of times I did, I found her stuff very cringe-inducing. I'm not at all surprised that she would slam Trump. That makes perfect sense; being anti-globalist on trade, he's definitely not her cup of tea.

>trump came out on top

>I don't care what he blatantly did all night, look at what club this paper says he's a part of!

No wonder Jewish women were behind the feminist movement

How else could they compete against beautiful blonde shiksas, but to convince them they were oppressed and to hate men?

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed this op

Stop trying to slide the bad Trump news Cred Forums!

Face it Cred Forums Jews, Niggers, SWJ's, and all other forms of Liberalism and Cuckery are here for now and forever more!

In your world, maybe.