I slept through the debates and I can't tell how Trump did because of all the shit posting

I slept through the debates and I can't tell how Trump did because of all the shit posting.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC/status/780594711350222849
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHPrYUcoi0
youtube.com/watch?v=GQFGTDFvMSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just look at the polls.

Because it was a tie. No clear winner.

First question he did great. After that he did awful. This is really the best part of the night.

twitter.com/ABC/status/780594711350222849

>Unironic laughter in a silent debate hall when he says he is more stable than Shillary

Trump BTFO. It's sad, really.

we won that debate

He was assassinated

delete your account

this. polls have him winning (^:

i guess shills are back, Cred Forums is full of assy assburgers now. In a few hours, all europeans will be awake and Cred Forums will be good again

he fell for her pitiful bait
Surprising, considering how well her debated in the primaries

he*

he bombed hard and Cred Forums has entered some kind of cognitive dissonance rage fugue state

he had maybe 15-, 20 minutes at most where it looked like he knew what he was talking about.

After that, it was fucking painful.

>question about cyber warfare
MY SON IS GREAT WITH COMPUTERS
CYBER IS IMPORTANT

>being confronted over not paying workers
MAYBE THEY DIDN'T DO A GOOD ENOUGH JOB

>hillary "alleges" that he doesn't pay taxes, Trump takes bait
THAT'S BECAUSE I AM SMART

>says "I have a better temperament to be president"
>audience laughs at him

You will get nonstop denial from Cred Forums's posters, who have made this campaign their life, their everything. But man, it sucked.

You'll find out in a week when new polls come out.

Honestly, it's a tie or Trump ahead.

Hillary's strategy to bait him was all over the news for weeks, too, even what kind of bait she would use, and he still feel for it every time

>guys I totally don't have 55 no-go zones in my country
>everyone else sucks

Good god take a look at yourself you fucking cuck

pretty much this
is he really a dem shill?

they were both complete trash desu

He did alright. Couple of weaknesses, but it's his first one-on-one which was inherently biased toward Clinton, so I don't blame him too much. Fire bantz coupled with some weird rambling and dad moments.

>maybe they didn't do a good enough job
honestly this is the type of shitposting our country needs, I think it worked towards his benefit.
but for the rest you're pretty much correct

Full manchild personality mode.

I missed the "debates" too.

Why don't you decide for yourself? Imo it was quite painful to watch. Sometimes to the point of hilarity. Both sides seemed to be on extreme damage control the whole time. It was a car salesman vs a snake oil salesman.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHPrYUcoi0

He did terrible. I love Trump.

TRUMP WILL WIN

DON'T EVER FALTER GUYS

A FEW MONTHS AGO WHEN TRUMP WAS FALLING AFTER THE DNC I ALMOST GAVE UP ON HIM I'LL ADMIT IT....I EVEN TOLD OTHERS HE'D LOSE

BUT TRUMP NEVER GAVE UP, HE CAME BACK FROM DEFICITS NOBODY EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE

LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW SINCE THEN, HIS LAST FEW POLLS HAVE HIM TIED OR LEADING.

SINCE THAT DAY I HAVE VOWED TO NEVER GIVE UP ON HIM AGAIN

TONIGHT HE DID WELL, HE CLEARLY WON THE DEBATE.

DON'T LET THE SHILLS DISCOURAGE YOU

FIGHT UNTIL THE END AND DON'T FORGET....

Good idea desu.

brb in 2.5 hours I'm studying.

He threw a public tantrum, and then loudly claimed he had a great temperament, which was met with an uproar of laughter from an audience that had been told to stay quiet during the debate. That is how Trump did tonight.

Listening to professional politicians talk is like watching a group of retards vomit all over themselves or dogs fucking and getting stuck together. It's slightly funny yet both sad and revolting at the same time, and leaves you feeling a little ill afterwards.

jesus...
You proved ny point. Bunch of assy assburgers that are 99.9% amerigangs

I hope some part of you realizes the depth of your mental illness.

I mean, when you think that he needs to win 7 swing states that show very slim margins for him, this is a bad night to convince "undecided" or third-party voters, because it confirmed everything bad about him as a candidate. Hillary didn't even do that good but she looked like she sane while Trump kept on saying dumb thing after dumb thing.

Hey aren't you not aloud to go to certain parts of your country or Muslims will kill you and it's perfectly legal? At least we're aloud to go to our shit cities like Detroit.

He had a good first half hour, then for the next 60 minutes got double the speaking time of hillary clinton because of all her speculative lies about his character and him feeling the need to defend himself.

CNN crowns hillary the winner even though she did piss all to explain her platform to the american people while atleast Trump got to push some of his message out there to independents.

Hillary didn't actually capitalize on anything the public didn't already know, and only appealed to her democratic base and wasn't able to branch out to independents whereas atleast Trump did a few times.

Just finished watching the debate myself, Trump looked very promising for the first half hour or so, but he bombed the rest of it.
It was so bad Hillary was able to get some trump style one-liners. I'm disappointed but hopeful he'll pick up his game for the next debate

>uproar of laughter
>couple of stifled laughs
Why would you lie in the cyber like this?

He still has a couple more tries. The final debate is moderated by Fox, but he has to not skip the debate in the middle before he can reach the Fox debate.

Fucking this. There are still 2 more debates and that's when Trump will checkmate Hillary in a game of Hyperdimension chess.

lol, don't you have some government databases to hack, Ivan?

Trump came off as a loud ignorant buffoon. Rambled far too much, didn't even address or attack Hillary on the important issues.

Hillary flat out lied and sounded far too robotic, she had it extremely easy tonight.

Lester Holt is a fucking faggot idiot and should be exiled for his stupid fucking choice in questions, which was literally all stupid MSM pushed "issues", aka muh birtherism, muh taxes, muh niggers etc.

It was shit.

Honest answer: Trump did quite well in the first half and quite badly in the second half. Overall I'd call it a tie. Moderator was on Hillary's side.

this seemed to be what I took away.

When Hillary crowed about her stamina, he should have asked her how many hours she was grilled by the FBI.

Also Lester's last question was stupid.

In the end I doubt this debate will change much. He needs to recover in the second. He'll have Fox news for the third but that wont' be easy if whats-her-name is there.

I never expected him to get this far, so there's still hope for a meme president.

How about you watch it yourself retard stop coming here for all your information.

Then watch it. Too bad this only has the debate itself and not QT Kinsey talking before, but at least you can hear her after. Stick around and get a new newsfu.

youtube.com/watch?v=GQFGTDFvMSc

Honestly I felt he had a strong start, lost steam somewhat (especially once MUH RACE CARD was pulled) but still overall did the best.

Your welcome

Self delusional morons.

Honestly. He lost it decisively and sounded a bit incoherent.

Hillary is miles ahead of him in terms of political confrontation.

>asking people to vote is illegal
oh you're a tripfag, no wonder you're a dumb faggot
go back to your faggot board

>political confrontation.
What does that even mean?

You mean she's better at debating politics?