Be honest. Did Trump do well tonight?

Be honest. Did Trump do well tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160926
newschannel5.com/news/national/democracy-2016/who-won-mondays-presidential-debate
youtu.be/daUGtF1Rz8s
global-rates.com/interest-rates/central-banks/central-banks.aspx
cnbc.com/2015/12/16/fed-raises-rates-for-first-time-since-2006.html
money.cnn.com/2016/09/21/news/economy/federal-reserve-september-meeting/
nytimes.com/2015/12/17/business/economy/fed-interest-rates.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He lost my vote by calling me fat

No, it's all over.

As a Hillary supporter even I have to admit he did better than her.

If you call getting raped well... Yea...

No. He was far too defensive, and rarely made sense. But to be fair on him, the moderator was very soft on Hillary while asking him tough questions. Still, he'd probably manage to fuck it up if the questioner was handing him free tickets

I'm on the trump campaign team. I've attended every rally of his from the beginning. I along with 7 other high level staff members handed in our resignations immediately after the debate ended. It's all over.

Hillary Clinton shills will shill for they candidate and so will Trump shills

Noone actually knows who won
>I'm pretty confused 2bh

Dude he was fucking stuttering and ranting stuff that Hillary would crash with no survivors with short sentences. Trump is a great con man for deceiving us this long, but now we know why he bailed out of several of the previous debates.

I can't vote by he got my support by proving that he is clearly the superior choice to help the USA remove its debt. Hillary is O-K at talking shit.. but that's about it.

He played too reserved. Hilary Clinton couldn't answer a fucking question. All she did was ad hom
From a logical mans perspective yes, he won. But if you are a normie, the hype around Hilary along with her insults came off as positive in the social medias view

Lose some weight you fucking fat fuck

When he talked about policy, yes. When he responded regarding personal attacks, no.

Hillary's economic ignorance was physically painful. Cutting taxes doesn't cause recessions, you dumb cunt.

100 million viewers and Hillary came off better. Most people watch the 1st debate but 3rd debate is the one people remember the most so he still got a chance.

No. I'm gonna get called a CTR shill by delusional fuckwads, but he did not win the debate.

yes

This meme was made by someone that obviously doesn't understand pepe.

This is wojak with a green face, eating poopoo. It's pretty sad that CTR had to re-use another meme to make this, couldn't even do it themselves. And they obviously didn't bother to understand wojak and pepes unique relationship.

I bet they would've made hillary clinton a pepe painted white

He was Meh, and by some miracle he is winning the online polls. He didn't do terrible, but totally rambled and missed a lot of golden opportunities to bring stuff up. He also could have sucked up to black people a little bit but decided to talk on and on about stop and frisk for some fucking reason.

I think he did well and Hillary looked flustered when up against the wall.

this tbqh
the polls in the coming days will tell

whats up with trump sniffing all night?

sad!

He did about exactly as well as you'd expect a guy with no political experience to do against a politician with 30 years of experience.

His appeal is that he isn't a polished politician, and his supporters expecting him to come out like Ted Cruz wasn't realistic.

He hit the exact right talking points, though he didn't go as deep into certain subjects as he should have. He showed that he understands the plight of the average American, especially the average Midwesterner.

The discussions that stuck with me from the debate are the ones where he did well, though. Her demeanor didn't come across as likeable, either.

I don't think that either side did themselves many favors; I don't think the polls are moving much either way.

No, he fucking lost HARD.

> I am a 19 year old student at a small midwestern university
> I am also a virgin

t. Literotica.com

Methinks Hillary saved the Republic tonight.
She crushed Drumpf. Slaughtered him on key issues from misogyny to taxes to temperament. He ranted and free associated, idiotically. It was a pitiful, and delightful, performance. She spoke directly to the camera (as President) as she reassured our allies that we will keep our commitments. And the Donald, in all his suburban moronity, will not have his hand anywhere near any button of consequence.

Wait until the scientific polling data comes out over the next few days.

Donald Trump is the messiah candidate with his ability to resurrect the near dead.
>I will walk to my vote ! 100%

Who the fuck are you

he can't speak in complete sentences to save his life

when he said 400 pound hackers i thought of you guys :*)

Meme answer? Yes. FUCK OFF CTR DONT QUESTION ME

Honestly? No. He came off as a blustering idiot with no substance.

Trump came off as a liar, see global warming is a chinese hoax,etc. He also showed his bad temperment it was pretty funny how he said it was a good one and then he interrupted and showed his bad temperment.

Sure. If the next debates go as this he will win.

Tonight was a loss. It didn't help he had to debate two people but he should have gone after Hillary harder. Instead he put himself on the defensive for most of the debate.

He did well attacking her and her husband on NAFTA, otherwise I think he mostly got BTFO

what the fuck is this thread filled with shills?

it was pretty neutral. trump definitely didnt lose

Nah. Not literotica. You would've slowly described some long seduction ending in assfucking by Hillary/trump, trump/daughters, or all of them. And then wait for part 03.

>Drumpf

Opinion discarded. Eat shit and die, retard.

fat ass

>That pic

Opinion discarded. Eat shit and die, retard.

He appeared as a flustered hothead and fell for every bait Clinton dangled in front of him, and talked more about himself than about virtually anything. It was pathetic.

His overall plan is to show off his loud no fucks given persona in order to bait Clinton into thinking that she (along with the media) has the upper hand so they can throw the shit they've been echoing for the past month. He's baiting her into wasting all of her ammo and it's working. By the third debate comes around, she'll sound like a broken record. Because she wasted all of her attacks on Trump in the first debate. Trumps still has tons of shit to throw at Hillary. This was only the beginning.

Hes right faggot.

kill yourself

He reverted back to his childish primary debate performances. I was expecting him to be calm and well-spoken, with Hillary being the crazy desperate one, but it was the reverse. Don't know how much this matters to voters at this point though.

That's not how it works, nigger.

Pathetic. Is that all you can come up with? How quaint.

nah. You know he ded

That would be nice, but nah. His first couple answers were solid and showed some polish, but he lost his cool and from then on she controlled the flow of the conversation. He floundered all his rejoinders, which made him even more mad, and it just got worse. The moderator was able to pounce on that too.

lol, nice try

Eat a bag of Russian cock

Yeah it is.

I don't think he did great, but he did OK, and came out on top in my opinion.

It's you again!!!!!! The Malay that hates white guys fucking Asian chicks. Nice to see you stopped trying to convert people

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

I thought it was pretty even, surprised to see Trump ahead in so many polls

Trump supporter here obviously

This is probable. I thought Trump was holding back ergo he is probably saving his ammo and letting Hillary -- if such a phrase can be utilized for her -- blow her load all at once (which she incontrovertiblely did).

It's not hard to figure out why the polls suddenly swung in favor of Trump.

Started strong

Got baited; went on defense

Finished decently; made Hillary look desperate to get the last word in

All in all, he could've done better but it's definitely not a loss. Starting strong was the most important factor because most people would've changed the channel past the first 30 minutes because politics is boring to the average person.

What about the fact that his tax plan will increase the national deficit

The only thing that caught him off guard was media narrative questions like Birtherism, sexism, temperment questions. He needs better canned answers for these next debate. Otherwise, he smashed!!!

>Be British

>Get knifed

Trump is saving for the 3rd and most important debate

>CTR going FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

Their desperation is like sweet nectar

The only ones who say he won are Cred Forums and online polls rigged by cache clearing bots from Cred Forums

he is the otherside of the same coin, but he is higher rank thank bibi, therefore america will be in power again and not israel

Nigga took too much adderall. He was jumping over everything like a crack addict. At points he wasn't even interrupting, just making weird sounds into the microphone. WTF I hate Trump now.

I have to agree. As a Hillary supporter Trump definitely won the debate.

His strategy was sound but his execution needs polish

>Cutting taxes doesn't cause recessions
Low reinvestment rates by the ultra wealthy does though, you retard. Do you people think that trickle down actually works? You'd have to gut every social program and the military just to come close to making it work.

Got butt blasted but we'll see if that has any effect on the polls.

Gladly, you cucked piece of shit.

I give as many fucks as Jews died in The Holocaust (which is none).

Trump needs the rust belt so the important thing was to win on trade which he did.

Doubt you are a Hill supporter, but anyways he did much better than her the first 30 minutes and then slowly got BTFO over the next hour

This. People don't come here to hear opinions. They come to be spoon fed the same old bullshit. I get called a shill every time I post because I disagree with people.

The Times and CNBC polls that Trump won 60-40 had 400K+ and 300K+, respectively.

That's yooge.

Hillary and CTR got BTFO hard.

TYT actually made a vaid point in their coverage that it was Trump not Hillary that seemed to lack stamina. Trump seemed like he DID prepare, but when he got tired he forgot everything and reverted back to old lines.

CTR DETECTED. IP'S LOGGED, ADDING TO DATABASE HARVESTER

YOUR SYNTAX ARE BELONG TO US

while I agree with the defensive bit, I feel like you very seriously underestimate how retarded most of my country is. I consider tonight a stale. Could have done better, but Trump is all over this 9D hyperdimensional korean starcraft- sooooo I don't consider it a total loss. If he went harder, the narrative for the following two weeks would have been that he was a total misogynist who just couldn't keep it in his pants. He's got two more, patriot. Saving the real fireworks for next month. Played it safe, and I think he'll hold on to what he's got if he keeps waiting for the right time to go in for the kill.

He could have gone for some kill shots that he didn't take.

Given that at least half of the questions were around trump controversies and none around Hillary's, he did pretty good. He's going to have to go for the throat in the next two

Even adderall doesn't last forever. The comedowns are for real

He did fine. No one came out on top but if I had to pick a winner I'd say it was him because he exceeded expectations.

It's all a part of his plan. With his half answered statements, the media is forced to discuss the issues and his positions on them, instead of this birther, racism, and sexism nonsense. Not to mention, he didn't want to fully unload on her or else that would make him look even worse; the beating up on old grandma narrative they no doubt had lined up. Trump is playing 4D chess here. Wait a few days, and we'll see if he really did fuck up or if this was another smart political move.

I used to shill for Hillary (literally being paid to Correct The Record), but I have been convinced about Trump the past month or so. Still kind of borderline. Convince to fully support Trump, Cred Forums. He did pretty good tonight.

RARE
A
R
E

>I see that you use a meme I dislike
>therefore, I will not take your otherwise sound argument seriously
Kek. This is litreally your logic

I wanted to see Trump inspire America. I wanted to hear a story of patriotism, of freedom and victory. Instead, I got an hour and a half or pure negativityfrom both him and Hillary. She drug him down to her level.

This tbqh fampais. Literally got angry at the end but couldn't figure out what was wrong. Both were being stupid and not making any sense. Hillary was a little calmer than Trump though

U WERE PAYED 2 DISAGREE WIV ME!!!!

Yes.

But thanks for fagging up the record.

Yea reminding everyone about Bill's affairs is totally a good idea considering he cheated on the wife of his children too...That shit is only going to get Hillary sympathy from the media and more scrutiny for Trump.

People disagree! Must be shills!
You people cracking me up.

He made people see that hillary is weak, he dominated her completely, even though he had to answer for a lot of shit

1990 wants its ideology back. We spend the last few decades realizing trickle down reaganomics is a huge sham

He called you a 1337 hacker d00d
Props to your skills

no, but he could have done a lot worse. very weak performance

And progressive quasi-fascistic policies of high taxes, artificially low interest rates, and currency devaluation are NOT conducive for investment.

Do you even Austrian School, nigga?

It's over, I'm for Gary now.

>that flag.

The future flag of America.

He crushed it. Met a bunch of other Trump supporters at the university and had a pretty good time.

I like this. When will people recognize kek has given his blessings to Hillary? Trump was blasphemous and has been condemned to losing. Dubs are strong with Hillary.

You should support him, and lol some shill who converted. Is this real?

"[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Hmm.. I wonder why Trump has more votes in those polls...

As a trump supporter even i have to admit she did better than himm

No. People who say 'Drumpf' are always massive fucktards.

clinton supporter here
i think she came off weak....

>polls
Why does everyone rely on polls so much?

That's because Clinton's contraversies have amounted to nothing. How many Benghazi hearings have we had? How many times has the Republican senate select hearings found her not responsible? The REPUBLICAN FBI director said, referring to if he should press charges regarding her private email server, "it wasn't even close." I seriously can't find a single legitimate article that makes a good claim about her controversies

According to The Media: Hillary win
According to literally everyone else: Trump win

Yeah. It wasn't worth the money. It paid shit. I've come into contact with a couple other Correct The Record employees who couldn't take it anymore.

Proof required

he had to defend himself against blatant MSM b8 and did pretty damn well

hillary got btfo a few times, even though the """moderator""" didn't ask her a single controversy-related question compared to the many he asked Trump

All the polls indicate that he did ;^)

super fair. still, I don't count this is anything less than a stalemate. As mentioned previously in the thread, I really feel like there would be considerably greater vulnerability in blowing his load and totally unloading on her tonight. This was about as well as he could have done, considering he's at 278-260. Once he takes PA, he can just totally wreck face and the rest of the country will laugh along with him, regardless of what the media says.

The true master paralyzes his opponent, leaving him vulnerable to attack.

Still no argument
Why are they fucktards?

>Sweden
Kek.

ive been a clitnon supporter from the start
followed her on almost every rally
volunteered

and im freaking pissed off now
she came off sluggish, boring and weak
i already handed in my resignation

policy doesnt matter... whe you act like a zombie

no

>blowing his load and totally unloading on her tonight

>literally everyone else
I think he lost

you guys give us so much credit. There's not many people on Cred Forums. I wish we had the power to rig polls.

NEW
E
W

I've already decided I'm voting for Trump, but you can't tell me you honestly walked away from tonight and felt like he won. He needs to go for the jugular and show her to be the corrupt incompetent bureaucrat she is.

Why the fuck do you think I'm on this board? I can't get a decent conversation with anyone within 200km.

see
They voted multiple times each, maybe an unlimited amount, I don't know, I don't rig polls.

Holy kek user.

yea and those results get deleted. They can detect that shit.

What do you want to talk about ?

He got destroyed Shareef. Even the fact checkers pointed out more bs rhetoric from Trump.

npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160926

You handed in your resignation? Please,
Trump shills actually are real. Lol

it was a close tie desu

We've probably talked online before. It seems like you're still working for Correct The Record. Don't you feel guilty about what you're doing? It wasn't worth the pay for me to keep on lying to people. I felt like a real douchebag.

He was demolishing her in about the first third of the debate.

But then it was all downhill from there. Hillary won by the end of it.

He needs to keep talking about bad trade deals sending our jobs overseas, Hillary's lies (there are plenty to pick from), her hiding her emails,

and he really needs to bring up The Clinton Foundation and pay-to-play. That's a great target to bring the hammer down on.

Is this a false flag or just shitposting?

Trump won but barely. If he had just shut up the entire debate and not answered anything or said anything he would have come out ahead.

Hillary played him like a fiddle then poked herself in the eye with the bow. Her fucking up and dropping her spaghetti whenever security questions were popped lost her the debate, but Trump would have lost against any other candidate there.

I hope he does better next debate.

cuckoldry, obviously.

You should probably kill yourself. Only way to make amends

Keep sucking up to a corrupt power worshipping demonic globalist sellout. You're really interesting and progressive. You really are on the right side of things aren't you. Keep it up!

NEW POLL
VOTE YOU FEGOLITES
newschannel5.com/news/national/democracy-2016/who-won-mondays-presidential-debate

I still find it funny you people think we actually have that much power. half a million people browse Cred Forums at most.

NPR is just as bad as my former employer (CTR). Don't listen to their fact checking. Go out and find the info yourself.

Face it Cred Forums Jews, Niggers, SWJ's, and all other forms of Liberalism and Cuckery are here for now and forever more!

People like you are the reason why I left. All you people know is misinformation.

Considering how heavily Hillary was favored by the moderator, etc., yes. I thought he showed restraint at crucial points and hit hard on others. It wasn't a perfect performance, but neither was hers, and when he spoke he did so passionately and honestly and said things that mattered. She sounded rehearsed and mostly trite--and she was rehearsed, you can bet on that. I'd give him the edge--not a huge win but yes.

Nah.
He needed to win over Social Moderates and Independents and Bernie Supporters.
He failed to do any of that because they all have very specific things they want to hear.
Bernie Supporters want to hear that you'll at least put SOME pressure on the police if they overreact in situations (Trump was actually better about this during the Summer of 2015).
Moderates want to hear him, in no uncertain terms, support gay marriage and all the basic social issues like that.
Independents are harder to pin down since they tend to be single issue voters but a large swath are driven by environmentalism and Trump said he'd put business over the environment, which is the wrong answer all day.

So nah, he didn't do well with the people who were up for grabs. For Trump supporters he did amazingly and for Hillary supporters he did terribly but those supporters arent the ones that either candidate care about anymore.

Moderates, Indies and Bernie's people all have a plethora of reasons (at least in their head) not to vote for Trump. He cannot make the same appeals and expect them to switch, otherwise they already would have. He has to give a solid reason for them to vote for him since he's the one positing that they should in the first place, as opposed to just not vote at all

yeah yeah yeah

real mature, fuckstick

seriously, though: played it as well as he could have; think what you want about my wording. couldn't possibly give a shit less

>he dominated her completely

The only thing he had to throw at her was "muh emails" and "muh stamina" and she didn't even respond except for calling him a misogynist.

>But then it was all downhill from there. Hillary won by the end of it.

it was pretty consistent, actually

you can't blame him for being on the defense when the fucking """"moderator"""" asks twitter-tier questions about that recent THING he said

>sound argument
>uses the word misogyny as an implied negative.
Prove to me that women deserve to vote and work.

>brought up the fed
>named the jew head of the fed(nearly)
>made a factual point on how the 0% interest rate can't be brought up without collapsing the economy
>stated that we're in another economic bubble, implying it can't stay this way forever
>hillary had absolutely no response
>lester changed the subject as quick as biasly possible
Just because the general public can't understand basic things like this doesn't mean Hillary won the actual arguments. I'm grateful to Trump for bringing this up, and would take his performance any day.

Tho admittedly he'll have to dumb his message down from now on.

I disagree. I think Trump destroyed her in the beginning. I'm still thinking about it. That was angry scornful Trump. He looked directly into Shillaries face and bashed her and her husband.

No.

He did good the first 30 minutes but he lost during the remaining hour. It's still fixable though. He can still make up for it with the other debates.

The moderator was a real cunt.

>the winner of the debate is determined by retarded normies.

thanks for correcting the record
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

his questions were "tough" because he made them that way along the last 9 months on the campaign trail.

if you havent noticed, he is not a politician, has flip flopped on issues constantly, and is little more than an internet meme and candidate for people who refuse to vote anything other than republican.

he dug his own grave, mr. "i dont need to prepare for the debates at all while my competitor studies rigorously"

I want your drugs, ballsacker. Not even the LImbot can save the scud.

Let's keep things in the terms of reality. Women DO vote and women DO work. Most of them think they deserve these rights. They are over half the electorate so in terms of voting, mysoginy is wrong. Will of the majority and all that

He didn't do well. God knows how he's winning online polls rn though, good for Trump.

Indeed almost every SHillary supporter I have meet say the same.
The thins is that he won but, usually he has won by a landslide he simply has to be more confident for the next time.
He must remember who his people is and then act based on that.
>us
hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Exactly at least someone was hearing the debate.
DO you even read what you just wrote??

he didnt do as bad as everyone made it out to be. He had his strong moments, but so did hillary.

tl;dr probably didnt get convince any swing voters this round.

>has flip flopped on issues constantly
Name one.

>collapsing the economy
Interest rates aren't at 0%. Also, it will not collapse the economy. He's preaching economic disaster in a time of sustained albeit limited growth and fucksticks all around America think he's right. It really doesn't make any sense.

>green Wojak
1/10 for bothering CTR

This is probably the first time I will use this one but... CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Also I'd rather have someone who speaks from the heart and doesn't just repeat pre written memorized lines like little marco.

Deporting 11 million people

why can't you decide for yourself? helpless like MSM drones who need fucking headlines like huffpost or dailybeast to shout out the answer to your questions. TRUMP TOTALLY DESTROYED. HILLARY COLLAPSED

"Tough" questions? They were softballs. Instead of hitting them, Trump let the whizz by his hip, dropped the bat, and started talking in circles.

i REALLY THINK THAT SOMETIMES PEOPLE BELEIVE HE IS REALLY GOING TO DO SO MAGICALLY AND AT ONCE OBVIOUSLY HE WILL DO IT DURING THE FIVE YEARS AT A DECENT RYTHM

Trump is known to normalfags, the main people who watched this debate and pushed it to Superb Owl numbers, as the man in those Vine videos and YouTube Poops who basically shitposted on stage and bullied Jeb into irrelevance. No matter how you look at it, this was a step down from that. It's the door-in-the-face technique. They all saw a much more mellowed version of what they thought was Trump, even if it was not perfectly presidential.

Hillary had so much more to lose, and Trump tripped her up into acting argumentative at the loss of a bit of his composure. Hillary built herself up to be the ideal presidential figure. In this debate she came off as a bitch who made snide remarks. She had so much more to lose image-wise.

>Trump: You haven't done anything for 30 years and only now you're thinking about
>Hillary: Actually I've been thinking about it for quite a while
>Trump: Yeah, for 30 years!

kek

I'm not going to stop farming rice by the way.

Also, MAGA.

Enough with the bullshit that he lost. You're playing in to the MSM lie. Trump was debating both the moderator and Clinton and he made both of them look like fools.

>starts off strongly on the economic issues

>all Clinton does is pander to "muh economic equality" literally stuff we've heard that's no different from Obama

>Trump explained basic economics, how we've been taxing businesses out of the country

>Clinton literally could not refute that

>Trump turns to Clinton and says "why are you thinking of these solutions now?"

>Clinton stand there does nothing

>everyone sees how Trump is the change candidate, Clinton tried to make her pathetic career look like it was successful

>on the racial divide, Trump reinforced law and order, talked about stop and frisk that actually worked

>Clinton pandered, all she said was say "muh systemic racism"

>Trump stood strong defended himself with the petty attacks about his business and on the Iraq war bullshit

>Trump was fact checked, every time he was he answers with a substantive truthful answer

While Trump deflects each and every attack on his character, or on his business, he diverts it and turns it into a policy driven answer. Trump spent most of the debate bringing attention to himself, Clinton stood there with a smug look.

He could have done things like talk about her private email server, but he will get those chances in the other debates when they're more relevant to the question. Trump should have talked about dirty Bill Clinton and his treatment of women after Hillary brought up the bullshit about Trump and women. Trump took the high road though, so people will see that Hillary desperately tried to slander him.

>tough questions
Not really. When it came down to the debate questions, he couldn't even answer them. He just attacked Clintons answers.

he did "BIGLY"

You just outlined why our country is failing. Once the majority becomes liberal, decadent, and feminist it's only a matter of time until society collapses. We're not the first republic to go through this process.

Also forgot to bring up a good example of this that has already been done. Marco was the same case. He made a couple jokes at Trump's expense, and his followers turned on him. He was supposed to be the presidential one but fucked up by trying to debate Trump on his own level.

Not really. With the first question, he basically went all out on tax cuts for the wealthy and job creators. If you're trying to differentiate yourself from typical Washington BS, it doesn't make sense to go with tired Republican talking points. He couldn't even say for sure how this would bring jobs back to the US.
He seems really clueless about the whole thing. The US is still big on manufacturing, but they're mostly high tech and don't require as much labor. Further automation is to be expected so I don't see how this is going to help employment. Some companies have moved manufacturing back to the US from China due to the rising labor costs and to improve turn around time, but they require fewer workers than they used in the past. Honestly, I think it's a bad idea at this point to want to bring back low level manufacturing jobs to the US. Mexico might be happy now, but robots will be taking their jobs, too. A better education policy to produce high skilled workers should have been employed decades ago.
He also mentioned regulations but he didn't go into specifics. IP laws could really use some work, but I feel like he would make them worse. They currently favor big companies and stifle innovation. I think Shenzen is a good example of just how bad they are for the US. When even Intel got on it, it was painfully obvious. Trump seems like he would just claim that they're stealing our technology so we need more rigorous IP laws. He stated he was against the TPP but only because it was a bad deal for the US.
He had a chance to really differentiate himself from Hillary and establishment GOP candidates, but he didn't. This was all in the first few minutes.
In short contrast, Hillary wanted to raise taxes. She also addressed two other important points which is better education, which is badly needed, and better maternity leave, a major problem for the modern two working parent family. Feasibility issues aside, Trump agreed with her on those two.

He won the Time and CnBC polls 60-40.

They have 900K+ and 450K+ votes, respectively.

It is a great day for America.

God you got baited so hard

I was disappointed in Trump's performance, to be honest.

Cyber security question was a PERFECT opening to bash Hillary for her email scandal. What sort of president talks big about cyber security and has a private email server with CLASSIFIED INFORMATION that her IT guy has to go ask REDDIT for help on?

He also had PROOF Hillary's campaign started the Birther movement and didn't whip it out on her?

What gives?

>Breitbart
lmao

Honestly, this gif triggers me every time

whoever did this needs to be shot

two to the chest senpai

>Cred Forums cant rig polls
>2009 Time Magazine's World's Most Influential Person

If there is hope, it lies with the women and the LGBTs and the tranny-maidens with beckoning assholes.

I'm fairly certain he said big league.

I wondered why he didn't go after her there as well. It would have been the perfect opportunity. I honestly thought that he seemed very calm and collected, very presidential like. I think he won tonight purely because of that. Hillary came off as rude and demeaning.

Yeah Bernie was winning online polls by like 70% points and that turned out well. Online polls literally mean shit nothing.

>Interest rates aren't at 0%
Excuse me, 0.25 ~ 0.5%
If raising interest rates to a decent 2% or 3% wouldn't ruin the economy the fed would have done it already, or at least to 1%. However they know that, among other things, higher interest on a 20 trillion dollar debt would completely fuck us.

"Trickle down" is a leftist meme.

He lost my vote by saying he hates traps.

Cred Forums rigging a poll is different than Cred Forums rigging a poll. From what I gather, a lot of Cred Forums doesn't support Cred Forums or its ideology.

Hillary clinton does believe in trickle down economics. She supports big business, thats why they donate so much money to her. But she doesn't support full out cut all the taxes so that only rich people can be rich, while poor children and actually starving.

Cred Forums has what? 200k online total at any time? even if EVERYONE was on pol this still isnt enough for some of the polls

(((fact)))

Trump lost, plain and simple.

That said, I felt that the moderator was clearly biased against him. Hopefully he learns something and the upcoming debates goes more smoothly for him. Hillary has basically exhausted her rhetoric already so the ball in his court now.

yep

tbqh I thought Trump is the lesser evil between the two
But I am not so sure any more when he bragged about not paying taxes and just trashed talk people who worked for him who he refused to pay

It was almost embarrassing really. I took this from some aryan conservative babe I follow.

This was what I called a meeting engagement. Hillary used more ammo and did more talking but all of that she was only hold the line, She has spent over 200,000,000 to get to the point where she will be able to dig in and wait to the next. Trump has no reason and can give ground

Second debate Trump has room to make contact with hillary and go after her record on her time at the state department. drag in some of her time of the Clinton foundation. How much money did you get from Algeria? And questions like that. The felling now is that we are starting out deliberate attack.

Third debate, Hillary is untruthful and a liar. Under sniper fire comes up. FBI said that you were grossly negligent, The Director said that you lied to congress. How much for the speeches and what did they say. let me see them and what did you promise them. Hillary will not have an answer and the deliberate attack to kill off any hope left in her. She should require help to get off the stage and to change her diapers.

"fact"
Go take a basics economics course at any University please.

It was pretty bad

vapid desu

He kept interrupting in my opinion. That's not a good sign if you go by past presidential debates. Reagan remained calm, while Carter just kept interjecting.

>npr.org/2016/09/26/495115346/fact-check-first-presidential-debate?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160926

NPR is utterly liberal and biased though. Look at the comments hugbox. Meh. It's hard to find any reasonable assessment of Trump anywhere. Understandably, most of his fans are unwilling to admit the slightest flaw, because the deck is already so ridiculously and unfairly stacked against him by the lying media.

I feel well, but I'm dying

Trump began well, then tanked. He needs to practice short and concise answers that do not involve rambling and name dropping.

To truly make America great again, career politicians need to be thrown in prison, all assets seized and investigated for treason. All illegals rounded up, assets seized and deported. Businesses that leave the country get taxed at the same rate our products are taxed in foreign countries. Lastly, people must take responsibility for their own lives. No affirmative action or promotions based on being female, google, or Skype.

>ndependents are harder to pin down since they tend to be single issue voters but a large swath are driven by environmentalism

How do you know this? I think a lot of indies are just sick of both parties. It's not one issue or another, really. I know a lot of independents (like me) so I feel pretty secure saying this.

I don't think trump did well at all, Hillary was more savage than he was and handled herself way better than he ever could. Lost all hope when trump brought up her stamina. You could see her lizard eyes light up like she was just waiting for that moment.

What flag is this

I thought it was a very good meme and it doesn't break any rule. If you looked closely you'll see it's a wojack with pepe face paint, smeared by wojack's tears. It means Trump is pretending to be a smug pepe but on the inside is just a wojack. Bretty gud to me

youtu.be/daUGtF1Rz8s

Let me point something out.
Politicians make an effort to commit to as few solid positions as possible. This is because they want to please as many people as they can in order to accrue the most votes. Hillary is very good at doing this--the fabled "non-answers" she gives to a myriad of questions, including tonight.

By saying that Trump is not a politician, you have inadvertently complimented him, and pointed out his greatest area of appeal to the American people. We are fucking SICK of politicans and their endless equivocation and bullshit and lies.

If Trump has appeared to "flip-flop" or even has actually done so, it is because he holds ACTUAL REAL positions on things AND communicates them to us. So if new information comes his way, he re-assesses his positions and says so. That is what genuine human beings do. Not politicians.

I will take him over her and her criminal cartel any fucking day. And you just said why, quite effectively, all the while thinking it was a clever diss. Ironic.

He kinda lost, but of course since the mod was soft balling Clinton & fact checking every word Trump said

Clinton might pull out of the Fox debate because she can only win when the mods are on her side

Excellent observations.

> when trump brought up her stamina.
when the moderater asked trump about her stamina.
wtf I hate watching the debate now

And one more to the head, damn straight.

The first question was about jobs and all he managed to get out was tax cuts, cut regulations, and job creators--establishment GOP talking points straight out of Washington politicians' mouths. Lame, desu senpai.

How not to blow it
>Stop wasting time defending yourself
>Put her on the defensive
>Chase the emails
>Chase Benghazi
>Stop fucking interrupting everyone
>Stop fucking rambling
>Stop going over time
>Be concise and stick to the point
>Stop trying to quip after getting attacked
>Stop talking about your business if it doesn't make you look good
>Stop-and-frisk is a dead end
>Steer away from foreign policy
>Don't call Sean Hannity
>Take rehearsal seriously
>Stop fucking sniffling

He shit the bed.

Traps sure like him tho.

>Malaysia
>in charge of elections

Please.

Nobody won. Hillary was awful, but Donald's showing was rather poor as well. He failed to press major points (like emails, or education) and instead let himself get wrapped up in wasting minutes on nonsense like the birther thing without even pushing "Hillary started it" enough.
Hillary looked calm, and also disgustingly smug and fake and made my ears bleed every time she talked, but Donald looked a little harried and rambled a lot.

Should have attacked her weakness

You guys do know Hillary is going to win right? Like do you all honestly think they'd let trump be president!?!
I won't bother voting but it's plain obvious she'll win.

ballsackers have been BTFO. gump was low-energy, miniature, and clownish.

The whole world saw it. The future is women and minorities and diversity. The past is ballsacking patriarchists on parade. Teabag thyselves and for god's sake leave the rest of us ALONE

Let me just chime in as a fellow Hillary supporter.

As much as I hate to admit it, Donald skullfucked Hillary in the debates tonight.

Trump did extremely well with policy compared to Hillary but was weak with personal attacks on him which were everywhere. I would say he won because he got his policy across with tough questions.

>go read german news
>OMG Trump lost! he looked stupid and had no chance against Hillary! Trump choked!

at first i was oh shit
then i remembered i'm reading Lügenpresse

5 cents have been deposited into your account

Lol fucking Hillary has no questions asked about her emails.
Then Trump gets no questions about what put him on the ballot in the first place, immigration.

Good job, Lester, way to correct the record with a little help from your (((friends))).

>demonic globalist sellout
and a 'billionaire' real estate developer turned reality star from new york isn't that...

Malaysia

No, he's an American citizen who is tired of the same old shit.
The difference is that he has the familiarity and celebrity status to do something about it, you fucking twat.

The idiot barely did any debate prep. I think this was pretty much a repeat of the commander in chief forum so it's not really gonna end up influencing too many undecided voters. Hopefully he'll come to the next two debates much better prepared.

cause all Cred Forumstards are closet faggots.also sauce.

>Excuse me, 0.25 ~ 0.5%
That's not true either. This shit is on google... Look up the FED rate.
You failed freshman economics dude. Seriously.

He really shouldn't have let her get to him so easily.

Trickle down is the theory of cutting taxes on high earners who will reinvest that money to bolster our eceonomy. It was originally coined during the Reagan era by conservatives

No, he was floundering

I think he did like his advisors told him which is good
to actually chimp out on hillary and throw memes at her head wouldn't made him look like a serious president, at this point he has to show dignity and act serious like this isn't a joke to him while hillary shitpost's herself into oblivion

>currency devaluation
Dude stop. You're knowldge of economics is terrible.

>tired of the same old shit
>proposes same old shit at the first question

This. I was actually impressed and almost won over by how calm and composed he was. Then he started doing nothing but taking bait, going off on tangents, and most damning of all to me, just extremely childishly interrupting Hillary constantly. The point at which is strategy became "Don't let her say anything, just keep talking!" is when he fell apart.

My wife is a dusgusting leftist and she thought hillary was smug and offputting

If you can do this, you can believe anything you want by denying consensus formed by scientific rigor. If that's the case, you're totally lost and there is no reason to talk to you.

>comments hugbox
Funny, look where you are...

>To truly make America great again, career politicians need to be thrown in prison, all assets seized and investigated for treason
Oh grow the fuck up. Politicians in the US aren't that bad. The system was made to not work well on purpose, you faggot. You want fast and easy? Go find a dictator.

Donald Trump is not as poilseed but his entire campaign is glittering generalities. He's just as shit as Clinton in the way that all people who practice politics are

I doubt it. Facts are mostly on her side even to FOX. Trump just says way too much wild off-the-cuff shit

>global-rates.com/interest-rates/central-banks/central-banks.aspx
>cnbc.com/2015/12/16/fed-raises-rates-for-first-time-since-2006.html
>money.cnn.com/2016/09/21/news/economy/federal-reserve-september-meeting/
>nytimes.com/2015/12/17/business/economy/fed-interest-rates.html?_r=0
Trolling?
This isn't up for debate. Last December the Fed raised rates from 0~0.25% to 0.25~0.5%. Either you're talking about some other country's fed or you're another very well informed Hillary voter.

Those WERE soft questions. And this is the pres race, all hard questions are fair. You don't lower the fucking bar.

THIS MOTHER FUCKER

nice concern trolling

A narrow win for Hillary.
Tho the moderators bias was very obvious

iraq
lybia
abortion
minimum wage
severity of immigration positions
calling hillary a great SOC in the past, saying he liked her
saying bill clinton impeachment was bullshit
birther issue
nukes

the only thing he's been consistent on for over a couple years is his retarded views about trade and china.

>internet polling

wew lad

he got a few good shots in about NAFTA but overall he blew too many chances to explain himself or counter clinton and the biased mods' accusations

Clinton complained about his lack of fed income taxes and how those taxes pay for schools and police and infrastructure.

Trump could have said that he uses the deductions and loopholes the law allows, and then add that he pays tens of millions in property taxes to local governments, who use those funds for local schools, police, bridges, etc., His fed income tax dollars would go more toward dropping more bombs on Libyans and training "moderate rebels" in Syria than pay for schools or fire departments

but no, he blathers incoherently and then AGREES with the bitch

>mfw she's better looking than both of those gross bitches

Anybody have that pepe that is pic related but shopped with trump hair

>mfw every Cred Forumsfag knows trump lost the debate badly but are to beta to admit it

Nice false flag you have there, shill.

>Played it safe

Since when does off topic rambling, incessant sniffing and yelling considered playing it safe?

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

He needs to listen less to his Jewish advisors. Trump is a good man IRL, much better than Hillary I believe, but he was all over the place when asked about ISIS. He knows that (((The Fed))) is evil and that is already enough for me to trust him.

>moderator was more on Hillary's side also

Not really, but Clinton wasn't that great either.

>tfw shillcuck-spics can't even spell

And trump can't into real words, what's your point?

>def: understatement
Its like her team gave him the questions.

GET OFF THE BOARD YOU FAT FUCK

Holy fuck, I just saw this comment on a random Facebook comment on some article. Bots out in full force.

He got rekt.

Learn to write, wetback.

Quite possibly the most cringe worthy debate I've ever seen. Trump came off as a blundering yahoo who doesn't know what he's talking about or anything about polices.

>all these faggots crying that holt went soft on Clinton.

Even if that were true it doesn't matter. This is a test for President. If you can't handle tough questions now what are you going to do when something big happens during your tenure? Ignore it?

>ad hominem

Neither won, Hillary lost less.

Are you really surprised that a trump fan is racist?

That question about Obama's birthplace was totally irrelevant, he didn't start the conspiracy theory after all. And she totally lied about Libya and didn't even answer the question about the gun violence in Chicongo. CNN is doing so much damage control by trying to call him a racist over and over lol.

He choked.

Aren't you that same Malaysian who constantly splits Trump General threads?

Fuck off.

The question is rather, does he have enough delegates to win.

>Using betting odds as a source

No anyone who says otherwise is in denial and lying and a shill.

DRUMPF LOST!
my tv said so

Hilldog literally laughed at him, and the audience laughed with her.

Infectious grooves made a song about you.
Its called you lie and yo breath stanks

It's a fucking tie bro. Huge 1,000,000+ sample size in this poll

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

Trump choked. Big loser. SAD!

>believing politicians on televised debates
I am dissapoint Cred Forums

Trickle down is a meme. Get it through your dense fucking skull. There is no such thing as a trickle down economist. No one actually believes giving a bunch of resources to the ultra rich will have any sort of trickle down effect.

Name one trickle down economist.

The whole reason why he got where he is was because he ran with the conspiracy for 6 years and then abruptly did an about face in a 39 second clip recently. Of course it's relevant.

Trump should have went after her about Libya and the emails more but instead he went off on unrelated tangents wasting valuable time.

Orly? Then why not screenshot or link it.
Trump lies

Good post

Why was trump in the spin room? I don't remember seeing a pres candidate ever doing that before.

He did very well for a man of his age, knowledge and intelligence.

The only way he had a chance to beat Clinton in a debate is if she had some sort of personal health issue on stage. Like if she had fainted during the debate or fell walking up to the stage.

she is a life long politician and that sort of setting etc is her home court. Trump's strength is based off who he can rally up, it's never going to be sort this sort of event.

but I doubt it hurt him with in his own supporters. The same way I really doubt Clinton will a big poll bounce off "winning". Most people don't really like either one of them.

Trump delivered his message, Clinton delivered hers. You can argue who delivered it better, but who has momentum on their side, momentum that is stemming from their message? Hillary didn't unveil any new message to help her with men or whites. Trump stuck to his message as well.

The point is to go after undecideds idiot. That's going to be the tipping point in winning this election. It's too close, they both need that last small remaining slice of voters.

Killary will win and as she steps in to office the last hope of freedom will die with her inauguration.

Trump has some good ideas but he is not on her cold ruthless level. I'd be surprised if he doesn't "have a heart attack" after she's elected.

The sun is setting on the free world, we already live in a surveillance state where you can go to prison for expressing dissenting political opinions on social media, America will be next at this rate.

RIP

> rambling tangents about Rosie Odonnel is staying on message
That's only one example

>Ignore it?
hillary would do just that

it doesn't matter. one of those fucktards is going to be president.

he didn't get btfo, he got whined at about non issues and misquotes lol

>be 2018
>1 year ago Hillary won
>all gun owners painted as enemy of the state
>all pro trump people hunted like animals

>Trump's gun control proposal was literally what Hillary said + confiscate during stop and frisk

he lost my vote with that shit, guns were the only reason I was on the fence

She's not even taking guns away, when will this meme die?