Fuck you

THAT

kek, nice
I wish I were to intelligent to.

found the shills

Post of the day

"that's because i'm smart"

it's true

if you could get away with it, why would you pay taxes in our countries? you know that it's just going to be spent on minorities, women and more climate change bullshit

Firefighters, police, school teachers

oh and the fucking military

Don't forget Israel

Are they doing a good job? If not, SQUANDERED

>tfw too intelligent to pay taxes [sic]

Learn to spell, burger.

Millennial detected.

I think Firefighters and Cops do a great job. Schoolteachers, not so much.

> Firefighters, police, school teachers

that's what, 3% of spending?

>oh and the fucking military

16%. and worth it.

Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, and other Healthcare Spending is 52% of the federal budget. Then another 18% on Income Security programs.

Firefighters, cops, and the military do a great job. Teachers not so much, but we still NEED them, which is why they're paid through our taxes.

this is true

that first debate of the day

FIRST

>op is a pleb that doesnt use the Tax code to limit his liability

dont be mad at others because you are a cuck and you want others to suffer as you do.

Firefighters, police, school teachers should be paid only from local taxes.

>tfw Greek and tanking my own economy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_evasion_and_corruption_in_Greece

Wish I was smart enough to get out of paying taxes.

>im a liberal voter that doesnt understand the difference between local and federal jurisdictions.

Please just dont vote.

Nobody rich pays taxes.

You own a business with majority shares and pay yourself as CEO $1. The gains from investments you live off tax free. Whenever you need a pile of cash to say, buy a plane, you just take out a loan against your investments and since the interest rates are so low today it's cheaper to take a loan than it is withdraw money into a personal account and pay tax on it.

We all set this system up so it would work this way, can't fault Trump for taking advantage of it (and every single other millionaire+ business owner).

That's why when you hear some faggot getting all moral about his CEO salary "only being $1" it's because he has 3 billion dollars tied up in investments and he's making like 100 million per year in gains tax free.

So poor states should have shit police?

Sounds like a bad idea

yeah i'm super liberal bro, that's why i post on Cred Forums

dumb cunt, kill yourself

>Cred Forums has a single opinion

enjoying your first day?

>to
this is why you pay taxes

Yes, they can raise the taxes if they want the cops to have more money.

Gen X here. Trump is right. If you're able to use current tax code to your advantage and legally not have to pay taxes, then why would you? It's you money, not the Governments; nor the couple on the other side of town on welfare.

Morally speaking should you? Whose morals - yours or theirs?

because you are stupid and don't realize its not hard at all to pay low taxes because of current tax law.

Well, then, don't complain that roads and schools (and mfw "airports"!) are going to shit. If you need roads and schools (and courts, and police, and firefighters, and archives/recordkeeping, etc) for your business, you can pay taxes, or build them yourself.

If you make more than 50k you should be deducting.

>Firefighters, police, school teachers
is that almost 1% of all tax revenue?

Why should I in WA pay for cops in MO? I have never been there and probably never will. My money spent has no benefit to me going outside of my community.

They get the money from local governments, not federal.

Probably even less than that

That's still a daft idea. Being paid only with local taxes only means that their resources are more limited. Rich people would complain that their money is being wasted on the maintenance of a good PD and FD on poor communities. The communities that are most prone to needing the services of both those mentioned, and the locals in these poor neighborhoods may pay their taxes, but because of how little they make, that still doesn't amount to much.

So for a politician to say "well let's raise the taxes" will just piss both the poor and the rich off because both of them already feel like they pay enough. They'll just say no when it's put to a vote, or worse, feel like voting to LOWER the taxes and then are dumbfounded when the crime rate goes up.

>"Whaddaya mean you won't do the tough and dirty shit I don't wanna do for free?!"

And even if they miraculously did agree on some kind of accord, that state may still not have enough money to keep the number of officers up.

So this is when federal taxes going to the PD and FD is actually pretty helpful. It's nice to have a safety net from dumbass voters and from potentially have a less than prepared police force if funds are tight. That's my take on it, anyway.

Honestly what's he going to say? Might as well own it.