How do I reply to this pol? How to defend trump?

How do I reply to this pol? How to defend trump?

*incites

>insights

You delete her from your contacts.

Also
>99%
Ask if they've ever been to a trump rally. Then tell them that making up statistics won't get them anywhere.

"It's a fact that 99%..."

Where is his source?

I'd say that 100% of this guys political views are bullshit. I just made that number out of my ass too!

>my opinion is a fact
>insights
delete from contacts

Pull out vids of the lovely protesters attacking Trump supporters at his rallies. Point out that nobody attacked Bernie's or Hillary's

"Fact" really? Source? And there in is a liberal in a nutshell. All their feelings magically become facts. And they can never cite their "facts"

100% of niggers, muslims, mexicans and jews are rapist terrorist pedophiles.

DONALD TRUMP IS A MODERN NIKOLA TESLA! HIS TOWER SAVED MY MOTHER'S LIFE!

I like that s/he makes the assumption that trump supporters make the assumption that all Muslims are terrorists and etc.

Basically s/he needs to realize they're being a hypocrite.

Lose all hope of being able to change anything, liberals will destroy america.

>99%

Just say thats hyperbolic bullshit

tell them to just be honest

stop thinking that you can't tell the truth because then some psycho will overreact

the truth is the truth

and psychos will be dealt with

they are openly admitting to being on the side of lies due to fear, this is not healthy for you

call them sick

Trump is sooo smart! Trust me!

"Trump can't control what other people do. Just like muslims can't control what Islamic extremists do. People hear trumps message and interpret it the way they want to, like people who read the quran and interpret it the way they want to. Not every supporter of trump agrees with racists, not every muslim agrees islamic extremists do in the name of islam". That is sure to make his head explode.

Tell that they may be all, but thankfully they aren't muslim terrorists, Mexicans or faggots

>the hate he insights
>he insights

And people wonder why Trump was nominated and could very well be elected. It's simple.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

But all muslims are terrorists, all mexicans are rapists... what's the problem?

>B-b-but he's scary!!!!!!!

when will this meme end?

Dubs decides
Praise Kek

"Look, none of what Trump says is about hate. Instead it is about love of country.

We have now strayed so far into a culture of western guilt and narcissistic entitlement that wanting to put your country first is seen as heretical compared to virtue signalling platitudes about equality. I see the entitled possessiveness over minorities to be infinitely more racist, just as the generalizations placed on Trump supporters incite more hatred and violence than anything he has said about loving America and its people."

>Whats more scary than the muslim terrorists shooting up places is the fact that online hate communities predicted them!

racism isnt scary

Hillary wants war with Russia and China, Trump wants to work with them while not bending over as the past three presidents have.

Well, don't you think that White people deserve to exist too?

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but 99% of terrorists are Muslims.

Tell her not to be a hypocrite. To say that all trump supporters are racists towards Mexicans and the middle east is the exact same thing that is being complained about the audience at a trump rally. This much one sided thought in one place isn't just or a valid argument. What point was even trying to be made? That we should just open our borders completely and let in thousands of people without going through the proper protocols? That's how I would respond.

Where is the evidence? When someone makes a claim or allegation burden of proof is on them. Otherwise it's slander.

Who cares? What does racism actually mean? Why does it matter?

I never engage people who care about racism. It shows their deepest form of analyzing something is if it offends them or something else. It also shows them trying to take the moral position to win the debate. Disproving racism is an utter lost, as you are existing in the priori of "racism".

It is better not to engage these people. They are set in their ways and have a 4th grade civil rights history book understanding of current events.

the entire statement is horseshit.

>Her initials are HK
>believes in gay shit and magic
>germany YES...

/k/ approved

You lost when you started discussing politics with a 20-something year old dick slot.