Ear peace Hillary

Once again even though explicitly against the rules, Hillary was using an earpiece during the debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ht7bkoavi-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's an earring

dumbass

Are you retarded? user's not talking about the earring. Look closer.

no, i see the golden thing, that's the earring

Intrigued bump

You'd think she would do better with the cheating.

What was this?

Hollow plastic tube that connects to the ear bud. Hollow plastic tube goes down to a speaker. Air pressure carries a sound. They're smaller and more discreet than the self-contained units, but there's the cord to deal with. Look at the shape of her ear, she has an extra Ridge in a place that there shouldn't be one.

You are retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ht7bkoavi-g

exoskeleton to keep her from falling over

Wew.
Nice capture.

In all truth, that is probably the power box to her microphone used for the debate. The receivers for these things can be no larger an iPod mini, they don't have to be big. Because she would have to wear the microphone transmitter it would be easy to hide. That's probably why they decided to go with the hollow tube design because they thought that legitimate equipment would be able to hide the receiver.

Fucking cheater. Not surprised.

It's white you dumb shit. Literal retards voting for shillary.

Her mic was on the desk though, with a power line that went through the podium.

That's a better angle. There's no doubt now. Thanks for this

Dis fuckers

She and Trump were both wearing lavalier mics on their lapels in addition to the podium mics, check literally any footage at all.

This is more likely. They were both mic'd up for the audio stream. Otherwise we would have pic related.

It's pretty fucking obvious she's being fed information, and OP's pic just about proves it.

That's why she was tapping on the podium, waiting for her next command.

That's why she had that fucking smile, she was listening to the voice: "just play it cool, hillary, just wait for him to finish"

Well shit on me... the receiver that I use for the one in paintball is fucking tiny. I'm guessing they went with one with frequency hopping and encryption, which requires much more equipment.

>earpiecegate

>That's why she was tapping on the podium
Yup. It appears she was taking notes from the feed too.

Why would it be going up the back of her neck to her head rather than to her lapel like where the mic was?

SPREAD THIS SHIT

completely fake ear confirmed

That's not even funny. I saw that.

Fuck. Just meme my shit up.

Hell, reaction was a bit slow, but not bad! (pic)

Is this the retarded tinfoilfag containment thread?

that's not where earrings go

Stop trying to slide the bad Trump news Cred Forums!

Face it Cred Forums Jews, Niggers, SWJ's, and all other forms of Liberalism and Cuckery are here for now and forever more!

>Stop trying to slide the bad Trump news Cred Forums!
>bad Trump news
What did I miss?

Bump

>What was this?
It's a Joo

Kek, butthurt trump supporters grasping at straws again.

Trump ensured that Liberal faggotry will forever be in control of our lives and there is nothing any micropenis having Cred Forums troll can do about it.

CTR, is that you?

Why are you shocked at someone wearing an earpiece at a public speaking event? Donald was probably wearing one too. Every candidate in the last decade has probably worn one.

She's still a stupid bitch, though.

No CTR just butthurt that Trump had enormous amount of time to be on top of his game but got owned by this sick bitch with a bimbo dicking rapist husband.

>Wearing a mic and being spoon fed answers
>Nothing but softball questions
>Audience filled with hand picked Clinton supporters
>Moderator heavily biased in her favor

AND
SHE
STILL
LOST

That's the fucking amazing part. She still lost. The DNC and the MSM is doing literally everything to pull for this decrepit bitch and she's still losing.

It's hilarious. Literally comedy gold.

Shill confirmed.

Hillary won the debate.

It was glorious.

>Hillary won the debate.
Are they paying you shills overtime for tonight's shitshow?

Then why is there a wire running to the back of her neck?

Have you fucking retards never seen ears before?

I don't want Hillary to win, but pol is fucking pathetic tonight.

Wtf where are you even from?

thats either a hearing aid
(not in released medical history)
or a blatant disrespect for the rules of the debate

Dominica

US citizen living abroad

That's an earring you paranoid Drumpffags

see
its above the ear ring

A L I E N
L
I
E
N

>paranoid

>tinfoil.jpg

>ALIEN

I love how something so blatant, so obvious, just gets written off with nonsense, and ignored.

who gives a fuck?
still better option than mr dump

Robotic ear confirmed

>EARPIECE
>BIRTHER
>E-MAILS
>HIVILLARY
>GEORGE SORE-ASS
>BENGHAZI
>CHEMTRAILS
>FLAT EARTH...

# ...and these are just a few of Cred Forums's least re-tar-ded things...! #

Underrated

I'm honestly not buying this one. She was clearly wearing an earpiece during the thing with Matt Lauer and still didn't do as well as Trump, why risk being caught this time?
I'd have to see a different angle or a frame by frame to get a better idea of the shape of what's on her ear.

Her responses sounded stiff which makes me think either earpiece or she practiced possible questions and defaulted to that instead of answering naturally like Trump. If she was wearing an earpiece it would probably be on her left ear, covered by her hair.

More shots

I hope for your parents pride you don't say dumb shit like this in public.

I can't tell that there is something there besides waxen old lady ear.

>implying he's met them both

Isn't it strange that it leads up to her left shoulder?

>man, I wish I could get some poosy
>I kno! The teevee and my mom say erudite sexy males are pro feminist
>like Mark Ruffalo, he a hulk.
>what is more feminist than voting for a vagina attached to a woman of poor character?
>I will vote Clintin and become a erudite sexy numale. Then I get poosy.
>down with drumpf!

Yeah and she kept speaking in 2 second bursts then pausing and tapping the podium whenever she was talking about something specific like a name.

This damage control and delusion is delicious. You're grasping at straws now. I can't wait for trump to lose. This is gonna be like romeny all over again and I'm gonna thoroughly enjoy shitposting all over this useless husk of a board when it happens.

You do realize Civil War is going to happen if she's President.

You're all fucking retarded. Do you really believe if she were using an earpiece, it would be in the ear that's NOT covered by hair?

not just that, nukes are going to go off because she'll have pissed off russia first.

Nuclear Civil War.

Maybe she can't hear out of the other side.

Anyone with common sense could tell she was using one

Still doesn't explain why, if she really was using an earpiece, that her hair would be purposefully styled to show it off to everyone.

You think the microphone on the podium was attached to her back? That's your story sparky?

Yep.

There is nothing here dummy

I wouldn't rule it out. She'll do just as much to stop black lives matter as Obama has, the FBI will never prosecute her, we'll be overrun with new people flooding in from the mid east and Mexico, "equal rights" movements for all sorts of crazy shit will continue, gun owners may be put on no fly lists restricting rights without due process, hate crime laws will be passed restricting unpopular speech on the grounds of perceived offense.

It's not entirely unlikely that journalists are being paid off to get people comfortable with the ideas of the party.
After all those years of pol predicting the fucking Turner Diaries would become reality I now worry it's a real possibility.

You have one of my favorite flags

>Still doesn't explain why
Ignorance.
>tinfoil.jpg
>N-nothing to see here folks.

wow every time i think Cred Forums can't get more fucking retarded - you all manage to outshine yourselves.

it's clearly light reflecting off her ear - like why the antihelix of the ear appears white - it's a projection that is highlighted by light.

>Ignorance
Not an argument.

my sides

>i can't believe this model also has a hidden earpiece feeding her answers for a presidential debate - this conspiracy goes deeper than we thought

look... closelier

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THE GREEN HIGHLIGHT IS CLEARLY THE CYMBA

her tail obviously

There's a good chance it's just a hearing aid but those can also work as earpieces. I doubt the (((moderators))) are going to look further though.

>filename

CTR in over-drive even more autistic than Cred Forums

this is probably the right answer I bet.

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT EAR PIECES

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

>CTR in over-drive even more autistic than Cred Forums
It is fascinating to watch.

She's also wearing a (visible, by the way) lapel microphone. Typically, multiple mics are wired for redundancy in the event that one of them fails, especially for events as major as this one.

lizard tail

>hillary is asked the exact same questions as donald

>b-but she was softballed!!!!!! follow up questions were directed mainly at donald because he never directly answered the questions

Cred Forums logic

>trump has a cochlear implant and hides it better than hillary hides her literal cheating device at the debates

>copypasta
You're fucking pathetic.

It doesn't have the wire bit, dumbass, it's a single component and runs off a battery like a hearing aid.

Thats just lighting idiots she would use a more pro one anyway this time